Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17928 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by richybanky(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Well,it costs me a lot. Been an insecure and suicidal person back then,I had the 80% option of either killing myself or sitting my ass tight. I went to class to play and let the lecturers use me as examples in class to define terms. So I picked from there and prior to exams,I do what I call like terms. Gather past questions and pick the like terms,I pally up with the serious students and whenever they are discussing,I chirp in my questions and they use me or mostly some of my funny or weird acts as examples and I instantly pick from there.....

There was this course I got straight A in my finals and the lecturer had to call asking me how I made it cos she know I wasn't serious and I was too proud to cheat in exam hall ,i rather submit empty paper so how did I make it..I just smiled .

I still find it difficult to believe ur story.. d question am going to ask u is how did u make ur 2*1 wit numbers of F's u had in ur undergraduate program U can only make 2*1 if F does nt cut down ur CGPA.. Pls and explain dat.. Tanx sad
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by vict505(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Vivipop: Hi! I don't think I need to prove anything to you. Some people are just allergic to lies,something you know nothing of. Take care...
Hello my set hat. Just kidding OK.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by UnknownT: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Oga, come back here now now bcuz ieno understand you, how did you do your carry overs? Or you didn't do them? You no even suppose graduate at all.
lol! I had just one F like I said in my previous post.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Expsbterror(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
benbuks:

thanks sir .....

didn't even notice ....

Its Aiit.... Top of d morning to u
"Sipping my coffee"
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by hassan85(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci: i finished from oau, i had my first "A" in part2 second semester.. i ws like God go punish unna fada after all this while... grin

bt i neva had F shha..... bros nd sis, come in to share your experience too grin

below are likely reactions to different grades
ME i finished from ABU zaria. Got my 1 and only A in my first year and semester. 1 credit unit course! Tried al my life to get more but only Bs kept coming. Never got F sha. So dont knw hw it feels. But hmn ABU s just sometin else.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Teespice(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
First A I was happy because getting it felt like a reward for my hard work.

First F I broke down because although it was an elective course, I knew it won't be that easy writing tests and exams for it. Besides it was a 4 unit course.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ibrews: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Emmyk: GST103 Nigerian People and Culture.. My First A.

I don't pray to have an F.
Exactly same course code and course title in my school....where is ur school?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2014
richybanky:

I still find it difficult to believe ur story.. d question am going to ask u is how did u make ur 2*1 wit numbers of F's u had in ur undergraduate program U can only make 2*1 if F does nt cut down ur CGPA.. Pls and explain dat.. Tanx sad

I didn't make 2*1
I got a 3rd class
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Are you really serious about this or just joking?

go over all of my post. Think I'm one of the few guys here who maintain a conscience. I'm very serious
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by mainaugustine(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Had my first A in my first year#unec #unn acc101 and my f in my second year in humanities (it was expe sha ) my other f was an ojoro the but God dey......i almost fainted when i got my first f but i didn't die...my girl or friend had a first class but me i had embarassed cry......
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by scarletdp(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2014
In the uni my first A came 1st semester 100 level... Neva had an F.. wasnt surprised about the A tho but was surprised abt the number of A's cz d result for all d courses came out at d same tym
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by HFOG(f): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2014
First A, first semester, first year. Wasn't too suprised. I knew my CA was high. Jacked for exams. Didn't get as many A's as I thought I would. Only F second semester first year. Couldn't believe. I'd taught tutorials on the course. One statistics course like that. Carried over and rewrote it only to get an E. Na that one vex me pass because I jack so te... I met the lecturer coincidentally and he asked for my grade. He was amazed that I didn't carry over the second time. I was too shocked to say a word. I just went to do thanksgiving because na only Baba know wetin the guy plan.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by omisakint: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2014
My first n only F was in my 100l. And since then I avoided the lecturer until her course was a compulsory course in my final year and guess what? I made an A. ;DMy first n only F was in my 100l. And since then I avoided the lecturer until her course was a compulsory course in my final year and guess what? I made an A.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by berryB(f): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Had my ist A ist sem yr1..wasn't a big deal to me...then d F came in 2nd yr. I cried all the way from my lecture hall, called my sis n was crying non stop, I didn't even reach my hostel I entered a bus n started heading home. After much counselling from my sis, I went bk to skul d next day, on reaching my lecture hall, I burst into tears. Gush! That was the most horrible week of my life..n that was my one n only F..#teamFuto
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2014
had 8As 1st semester 100lvl.... 1B AND 1C.....2nd semester was all As except a B in a physics practicals.....
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
In my first semester 100l had several A's and wasn't surprised because i expected it. Never had f

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by basille(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
I knew people will come to this thread and definitely turn it into a bragging ground of how many A's they had and how they miraculously graduated regardless of the so many F's.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by hyuga(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
100l 1st semesta 2Fs (phy101 nd mat 103).. Had 2As that semesta too then 200level 1st semesta, 1f bch201.. Thats was d last.. had only 3As in my 4yr stay Oda courses passed were Bs nd Cs. No D or E. UNAD
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by dmcdad: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings:

go over all of my post. Think I'm one of the few guys here who maintain a conscience. I'm very serious
Wow... I'm impressed. Same here though.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by richybanky(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I didn't make 2*1
I got a 3rd class

Oh! Life does nt depend on d grade someone finished wit in skul, I finished wit Second class lower also... Wish u all d best in life bro.... Have a lovely day

#TeamOAU
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2014
Uricas:
lol. See how gullible you are and how shallow you thinking faculty is. What's the correlation between my comment and yours?
u won't see the correlation cos ur gullible and a shallow thinker. QED
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Afrok: That moment when U post something like " my first A came while I was in 100L and never had any F" but deep within you, you actually know U are preparing for ur post utme exam cheesy
Faceless forum with limitless lies undecided
THIS MAY BE TRUE OOO cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings: Hi was the most unserious student in my school. F was a normal thing till I graduated. Infact had an extra but got A in my 4th year and extra year
grin... na yu chop better jare cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
UnknownT: Page 2?
I can't remember my 1st A but I still remember my one and only F. In UNN, Engr401. I was at home when the result ccame out so I asked one of my coursemates to help me check mine. He told me F and I was shocked, I wan madt, my mind did a mental calculation and I found out I had just 1 year to rewrite it or it turns to extra year. None of my siblings ever had an extra year and I was scared I may break that record. When I returned to school, I saw d result myself I got 12/100 LOL. Fortunately for me, one of my neighbors who also doubled as my course mate had an F too so we studied hard for d course( it was during one of d studies I found out that one of d questions, I used a different formula to solve it) and we finally wrote d exam. When d result came out , d lecturers just gave all carryover students 40(E). Though I know how we read and prepared for that course.
that was rubbish oo... yu shld av requested for yur script, mayb yu got a B or A. yu shldnt av settled for a default score wink
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2014
watchthisposter:

Emphasis on her

All dis lecturers you people are sharing in hotel rooms...

Diaris God O!

angry

I support @ATMC on this....
But, this post cracked me up

I get the feeling you are just yabbing her sha
Lol
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Neyoor: I have had all the grades one can have in a University.... A, B, C, D, E nd even F.
The F came as I shock as it was unexpected, I don't blame myself I only blame the CBT mode of exam my school is putting us tru.

Just hoping to graduate with a better grade jare.

amin... havin a F isnt the end of the road
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
KingTom: Had four simultaneous F's in first semester, I was like "Papillo go skin me alive!" then like say God hear me, I hammer 3 A's and till I graduate, na so e be! grin grin grin

4 simultaneous Fs... mehn grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
chinex276: So pple still dey go school 4 dis con3
undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
typicaltemi:
@op great ife!!! Also a student der had my First A in part1 frst semester...F no till now...Its bin God all d Way...now in part4 i pray 4 more Grace frm God cos i cant stand F in dat scul...
GREAT OO>>> kip it up cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
zeb04: Back in uni days,I had my ist F in Gst 101. That class was alwys very full nd noisy it was just impossible to hear the lecturerbut even at that,I know I read notes nd past qstn. When I saw F I felt so bad coupled with the fact that I was just a baby then(14) in skl.

That F stopped me from reading medcine nd you wldnt believe when I decided to check my script directly,I got a C instead. Well I alredy choose biochem nd I didn't regret it .

Now I think about it,I just wave it off cz I don't even have the patients a doctor is suppose to have.

If I had not had that F, smileyI probably wld be in kirikiri prison for the murder of so many patients btw A was never new to me.
lol eee cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
abbeywasc: 4yrs, 52 courses, accounting, unilorin. i doff my hat to all in BBF. make i check my transcript.
#adjustglasses#
44 As
5 Bs
3 Cs
never really enjoyed d As until i left skul cos i was busy worrying on how to hold on to being d dept and faculty scholar as well as maintaining a decent FC. it was a harrowing experience. whenever i see a C sef, i will be so downcasted. always analysing its effect on my CGPA and BP.
anyway God did it but i almost became hypertensive along d way
ehn ehn, when i c dose As nw, omo, i smile and shaperly buy myself some suya.
bros... school ddnt pass thru you ooo grin. out of abcdef, na only 3 out of em yu fit pam undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Uricas: Of the Greatest Ife! Articulate Ife!
The voice you are listening to is the voice of white house, CHM101. Though I messed up in the test but still got my A. Mr. F is not my friend yet and I don't want to be his friend... because I know his name and I've seen his relationship with some guys.

hmmm... wyt house grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of 2 Pupils Who Got Injured In The Jos School Building Collapse / Cultism In Nigerian Universities / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.