Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17941 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gooci:
Y yu sef go de date for yur first year... D babe try shha, she carry best grade nd worst grade gv yu grin

Mehn, truth be told, twaz mostly due to peer pressure.

Mixed up with the wrong crowd in my first year, and they all had 1 or more girlfriends, so in order to measure up, I polished my game and became a world-class player(Real madrid almost sign me sef smiley )

After my second year and a grand total of 5 F's, no be pesin tell me... grin grin

Anyway, d particular girl I was referring to try fyn sha...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Emphasis on her

All dis lecturers you people are sharing in hotel rooms...

Diaris God O!

angry

In obatala's voice..... OLODUMARE OOO
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
My first semester 100lvl, my mth111 paper was shredded in the hall due to combine work (me and my friend). Automatic carry over

Then in my second semester i had one, french (God i hate that course)
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: the ogodo should yochie ur mouth there. mtscheeew.

my sister no be fight na , u dont av to abuse him....just that he fail to believe / understand how u cud hit a 5point G.p in ur. semis... despites sm F's u earned earlier , .. all the same you still av ur result weda hook or by crook . its 9ja Anytin can happen ..

no insults pls ..we are all mature i suppose..

tnx 4 understanding ...

1luv..
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Bia, nwanyi a, o ichie di ka m ka e n'akpari?

A ga m amachikwa gi nti angry

Nwata bulie nna ya elu, ogodo ayochie ya anya...
Brozz ee.... Make we go de find google translate Konoyero grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
My first result was an A.

Boy was I glad and already thinking a first class was on the way. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Elnino4ladies: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
1st A in yr1 2nd semester..had 2 'F' tru out ma stayed in d uni..1 BCH202(28) BIO305(38)..2nd sittin got 52 nd 68 respectively..lolz...bt mak una wait oh..our final 2nd semester result go show early nxt month mak una pray 4 me mak i knw get anoda F biko..i wan go service by november...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Mehn, truth be told, twaz mostly due to peer pressure.

Mixed up with the wrong crowd in my first year, and they all had 1 or more girlfriends, so in order to measure up, I polished my game and became a world-class player(Real madrid almost sign me sef smiley )

After my second year and a grand total of 5 F's, no be pesin tell me... grin grin

Anyway, d particular girl I was referring to try fyn sha...

Abi dose babez leave yu make yu carry F extension reach em...... cheesy
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Of d greatest ife! My first 'A' was in 100level, 1st semester nd i was like "azonto". I've never had an 'F' nd not planning to. 2more years to go sha

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ninovandross(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmm my mad school or maybe na my dprtmnt no dey put grades oh u go just see ur GP and COV finish. So far sha I neva see COV
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ninovandross(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter: How did you manage to sleep with that many lecturers? angry undecided

#umustb1rilistronggal

omo na wa oh bro am not sideing wif her but shey na every girl must sleep with lecturer b4 she go b 5pointer

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ninovandross(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJMONACO: einstein brain ure post lacks clarity. what do u mean by semifinals or whats the equivalent in oda unis
. Bro abeg me too no understand wic semifinal she dey talk of
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by GSKing: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
masonkz: My first result was an A.

Boy was I glad and already thinking a first class was on the way. cheesy cheesy

yeh! me too, first result too, an A. Acc101cry

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
ninovandross: omo na wa oh bro am not sideing wif her but shey na every girl must sleep with lecturer b4 she go b 5pointer

No, but my spider-sense tells me ATMC did... angry cheesy

And the way she's been screamin' 'nd cursin' - guilty conscience ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
GSKing:

yeh! me too, first result too, an A. Acc101cry

Thumbz up 2 u gaiz

Keep up the good work smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:
No, but my spider-sense
tells me ATMC did...
And the way she's been screamin' 'nd cursin' - guilty conscience ni grin grin
Little wonder yhu had little understanding...now I feel sorry for yhu.
#takespityonhim...#justsoyhudon'tsufferinsomnia#here...
A semifinal year is the year of study before the final year. yhu get? Should I continue? Have yhu written it down? Good.
Now, let's continue, some departments could (hope yhu know the meaning of department?) offer 4 or 5 courses in a semester in that year, clear? Good.
Now, if one's grade in all the courses for the semester is A, then such has 5.0
#kindlygiveurselfaslap...Now thank me.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
A semi final is jst a penultimate year.... A year bfor yur final year
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ninovandross(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dat means me na quaterfinal I dey b dat
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2014
I neva had F...Fish or Carry Over...but some E's worse pass F sef. Kai, MAT 201 and 202...shitty and arcane maths.

Got some A's in my yr 1 but the best is when only me got an A in Paleontology for my 2nd year...Mehn, i was feelin like a guru...genius grin.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by b3llo(m): 2:28am On Jul 22, 2014
A was well deserved F was heart melting when I saw it.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by OmichaelO: 4:06am On Jul 22, 2014
A - I was like it's nothing..YR1 2ND semester F - none
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Csami(m): 4:15am On Jul 22, 2014
My first F was in MTH 202 and my first A was MTH 101. Seems I was cursed with C. If took 45 papers during ma varsity days 40 came back as C. Maybe its because ma name started with C. Even the cheapest exams came back as C.
Damn you C!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by obyrich(m): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2014
I made 10 A's in my first semester year one. I felt happy of course. NEVER had any F throughout my stay in the university. But I know how it feels to get one cos my roommate had plenty of 'em.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Quelme: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

With english like @bolded, how much did you "settle" in order to pass general english studies? grin

Jus kiddin' O! grin grin
ah! My bad, but bros, u suppose know say na typo nah. "Demolished"... Not my fault brother, no one is above making mistakes... And for those courses i cited, pharm for example, it was five lecturers taking it back then, so it was practical impossible to block. For other people sha, that one me i nor fit say.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by xplicity1(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by yungryce: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2014
A na beans Jor. n I Neva even get D to talk of F

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by costandi(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2014
ATMC: Hey fishbrainsgrin I said I made 5.0 G.P in my semi finals meaning I had all 'A's in all the departmental courses I wrote then, Is it a big deal? I know someone who had one B throughout her stay in the uni, so?
Having only one B? In UNN

If your answer is yes, then I know that your previous claim of having 5.0 GP is an unadultrated LIE!!!!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2014
yungryce: A na beans Jor. n I Neva even get D to talk of F
yu sure undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
jeez!!!!!!!! chineke! 5.0 G.P and guys here are doubting...what failures!!!??

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

We are not doubting that you got it, we are telling you we know what you did to get it angry

Ikuku kuo o kpuhie ike okuko

#confessordie
who are the 'we'? Yhu must be feeling I am discussing with yhu...#getbusy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia State University Medical Student's Fight Back!!! / Photos Of 2 Pupils Who Got Injured In The Jos School Building Collapse / 4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.