Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17934 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by louiskay(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Neyoor: I have had all the grades one can have in a University.... A, B, C, D, E nd even F.
The F came as I shock as it was unexpected, I don't blame myself I only blame the CBT mode of exam my school is putting us tru.

Just hoping to graduate with a better grade jare.

. Abeg bro wic institution u dey
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by yungchop: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2014
watchthisposter:

Lyk am ni? Wetin we go call dat 1? Love at first post? grin
nigguh u cray mehn grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by makazona(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2014
i got my first A in d very first semester...my lowest was C which i had just once.#irepFEDPONEKede
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Vivipop(f): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2014
vict505: Anti you can lie oo
Hi! I don't think I need to prove anything to you. Some people are just allergic to lies,something you know nothing of. Take care...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ibpoloking(m): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2014
My first A was in 100level first semester, but I got like 3 so it wasn't really that special and for F, never had one thank God. I'm an above average student, every semester i get 2 or 3 A's mixed with a couple of B's and a C here and there and the accidental D, so results don't really excite me that much as I know my capabilities. Repp'n FUTMinna!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by richybanky(m): 3:09am On Jul 23, 2014
I finished from OAU, had my first "A" in part3 first semester.. grin my fwend called me and said Ogbeni Electromag is out oooo and u chop Apple, tot he was doing ARO for me cus d exam was fuckin tough, wen guys started congratulate me saying wetin u write for d exam Oboy nobody tell me before i rush go check d result for wer den paste am grin grin

Failed Chm101 & 102 in my part1 sad feel like crying dat day bt summoned courage and said to myself life continues.... God punish Chemistry dept&White house.. Chm&White house bin crumble GP since 1888grin grin grin

My best result was my last year on campus having 4 A's, 2 B's, a C, D & E grin grin

I rep GreatIfe
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Never had a D- F, it was always A's, B's and a few C's.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:51am On Jul 23, 2014
dmcdad:
And you graduate? Lol. Nice try bruv.

Not gonna mention the name of the school and course cos I was quite popular,cos in my campus. I graduated 2007 with a 3rd class and I have a PGD in 2010 and followed it with a MBA in 2013...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by LyfeJennings(m): 5:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
How you take do am? Talk now now.

Well,it costs me a lot. Been an insecure and suicidal person back then,I had the 80% option of either killing myself or sitting my ass tight. I went to class to play and let the lecturers use me as examples in class to define terms. So I picked from there and prior to exams,I do what I call like terms. Gather past questions and pick the like terms,I pally up with the serious students and whenever they are discussing,I chirp in my questions and they use me or mostly some of my funny or weird acts as examples and I instantly pick from there.....

There was this course I got straight A in my finals and the lecturer had to call asking me how I made it cos she know I wasn't serious and I was too proud to cheat in exam hall ,i rather submit empty paper so how did I make it..I just smiled .
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Smhart1(f): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: Lmao! @op y digging the past?
Well, the first result I saw in UNN was A(phy101), we were just 2 that had 'A', it was a good feelingsmiley Then after a while, I saw Bio 151 and it was lol (u guessed right) 'F', lmao! I was shocked...though it was the only F in my first year, it wasn't the only F lol...it was in uni that I had an F for the first time in my life lol but I conquered them all...all those outside courses...hehehe esp chem232 ff by CS201...Shaa, the whole carry over thing stopped in my second yr. Then my semi finals result was the best of all my results...5.0 G.P;-D...Carry over baaaaaad
Are you a Funaabite ?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 23, 2014
louiskay: . Abeg bro wic institution u dey

Na Unilorin o
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by MrHighSea: 5:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Was among d few engrs on suits (if u gt F for sth lyk engrg drawin u'l u'stand). Had no Fs.
My 1st A? Surprised? No, 1 crdt unit 1st sem 1st yr.
Frm 300l, was astonishd to c A's in core-kernel courses. Evrythg endd 2011, nw it z au much dough d A's cn fetch dt F's cant.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=greatestman]Out of 55 courses I offered.

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

No F yet and Having A does not really impress me that much.

smell a rat here??
55 courses and you not done??
what course are u studying?? There is a standard per how many courses per semester oooooooo
guys don't fall for this
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by abduldope(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: Hey fishbrainsgrin I said I made 5.0 G.P in my semi finals meaning I had all 'A's in all the departmental courses I wrote then, Is it a big deal? I know someone who had one B throughout her stay in the uni, so?
na vex o, na prvt uni u go BA ?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 23, 2014
greatestman: Out of 55 courses I offered.

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

No F yet and Having A does not really impress me that much.
One Academic session left.
Hoping and praying not to get F, nobody is above F.

Federal University of Technology Yola aka MAUTECH

smell a rat here??
what course are u studying?? There is a standard per how many courses per semester oooooooo u dey write coursemates own join ur own
guys don't fall for this
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by zizytd(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Computer science no be beans for unizik, but my guru set made it look easy, I had my only f in 2nd yr first semester, A was normal in my year 1.but dose lecturers wan kill me With wicked Bs(mostly 68 and 69). Wetin I do dem, I no know till now.
#proudly nacossite
#proudly class of 2012.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Had my First F.. 26F in AGE 415 embarassed
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2014
I never got an F all through Uni. So I do not know how it felt. but I got one C and I felt really bad.

My first semester were As and one B+. I wasn't happy about the B but it wasn't a bad result overall.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by MadCow1: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2014
benbuks: F…, ? none yet ( though almost, but it was a mistake from d depts later rectified & got d supposed ) & neither shall be by his grace

A....? yea...plenty self ..(from 100L till now .)

aiming 5.0 till i finish .... statistics /operations research not easy /funny ooo ( dou could b . depends on u & d lecturers ) .

all izz wel.

Operations research.. grin

That course been sweet die, but the Yoruba lecturer wey been handle the course was a character. Professor Opafunso. grin Good Man, but ehn English been sabi make people laugh die.. Especially the Ghanaian students. grin

I hope that Nigga is good wherever he is.

I had an A in this course.

@Topic.. I pack F from first year till 3rd hear. 3rd till final year A all the way.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by drhammed: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2014

I never Had F , and i won't have till i will graduate by the Special Grace of God , as per A , i knew i wud have thing of Such , had My very first A in my 100L(MTH101 , PHY101 nd co) 1st semesta , its was only when i hav E(Bio101) dt i felt dissapointed bcoz hav neva bliv such cud happen, nt until 200L 1st semesta wen i hav 1D , jus bcoz i wasn't available for classes den due to changing of Dept issue , buh since then av been having A's nd jus single B.. Aiming @5.0 nw til i graduate ... May God elp me till nd even afta graduation #Amen
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by greatestman(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2014
shidoshi:

smell a rat here??
what course are u studying?? There is a standard per how many courses per semester oooooooo u dey write coursemates own join ur own
guys don't fall for this

Guy Universities of Technology are Different from conventional Universities. 98% of courses offered in Universities of Technology is 5 years in which you are awarded with B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) not B.Sc with those grades you are seeing their, i am not yet in first although almost. The 55 courses i mentioned i did not include my Teaching Practice and Industrial Attachment. I still have 17 courses more to offer in my 500 Level let do the maths 55+2+17=74 this are courses i must offer and pass before i will be awarded with B.Tech (Ed) Electrical Technology Education.

Even mine is small compare to people in Science Education and Operational Research. Young man i don't think you have been to the university (If you happen to be in the University you are this type that follow the crowd without knowing what is happening) @ the bolded because you can offer as much course you want but you will not exceed the maximum unit. Don't be fast to buttress your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by dmcdad: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Not gonna mention the name of the school and course cos I was quite popular,cos in my campus. I graduated 2007 with a 3rd class and I have a PGD in 2010 and followed it with a MBA in 2013...
Are you really serious about this or just joking?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2014
1st F-Math 1111. Year 1:1st semester undecided
1st A-Biology 1011. Year 1:2nd semester.

Battling now to cancel my F's. Them plenty sha.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by louiseevents: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2014
H
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by safarigirl(f): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Still in 100 level. Our first semester result is yet to be released, but some lecturers are only mentioning those who got A in their courses.

Just discovered I got an A in Legal Method (the only law course in 100 level) we were just 2 that got an A out of over 200 so I was soooo happy.

C'est tres importante pour moi smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
I feel ontop of the world each tym i had a grade A in any of my subject and i feel very sad anytym i find a lesser grade
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Elevation: during ur school days was Chem 232 Organic Chemistry or Organic reaction mechanism? i'll love to know thanks.
organic chemistry.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2014
1st A: GSS 131. I wasn't excited sef, because I saw an E in my GSS 101. How I got that E, I don't know. undecided

1st F: CHM 101. angry
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2014
musty001: are u igala?
No. Igala says onuku?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Smhart1: Are you a Funaabite ?
Lioness
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2014
greatestman:

Guy Universities of Technology are Different from conventional Universities. 98% of courses offered in Universities of Technology is 5 years in which you are awarded with B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) not B.Sc with those grades you are seeing their, i am not yet in first although almost. The 55 courses i mentioned i did not include my Teaching Practice and Industrial Attachment. I still have 17 courses more to offer in my 500 Level let do the maths 55+2+17=74 this are courses i must offer and pass before i will be awarded with B.Tech (Ed) Electrical Technology Education.

Even mine is small compare to people in Science Education and Operational Research. Young man i don't think you have been to the university (If you happen to be in the University you are this type that follow the crowd without knowing what is happening) @ the bolded because you can offer as much course you want but you will not exceed the maximum unit. Don't be fast to buttress your ignorance.

Hey hush I went to FUTO(Ist and 2nd Degree) and talking from experience.
Duhhhhhhh tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC / Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.