Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (18147 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Nicepoker: Had F in all the courses from year one to year five. Graduated wit 2nd lower. Don't ask me how I made it. Cos u will never believe the story
personally, i wunt bliv undecided "F in all courses from yr1 to 5".......... yu sure say yu still de dat skol? sshhe na d skol graduated you or yu graduated yasef
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Uricas(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: u won't see the correlation cos ur gullible and a shallow thinker. QED
don't know why you sound pained. Get a life worth living.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U go brilliant gan o. Mehn,I had 7 carryovers in 100L,6 in 200,7 in 300 & 6 in finals..Oh boy,it wasnt shocking cos I knew I wasn't serious at all. Sides that,I had difficulties reading and assimilating,I didn't discover how much of a genius I could be till I was in my final year but it was too late then. I hated attending classes. I only attended to play...
those lecturers too bad gan oo... they gave yur results season film grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1: A and F kwa? Op are you referring to university or secondary school?
shhe na secondary skol yu de ni?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
farano: I love packing As' with ghana must go grin
tiff
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by UnknownT: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
that was rubbish oo... yu shld av requested for yur script, mayb yu got a B or A. yu shldnt av settled for a default score wink
lol. Senate had some few days before they review our results then and that ENGR401was d one dat came out last. If I had requested for remark, it wouldn't have catapaulted my CGPA

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
cool
richybanky: I finished from OAU, had my first "A" in part3 first semester.. grin my fwend called me and said Ogbeni Electromag is out oooo and u chop Apple, tot he was doing ARO for me cus d exam was fuckin tough, wen guys started congratulate me saying wetin u write for d exam Oboy nobody tell me before i rush go check d result for wer den paste am grin grin

Failed Chm101 & 102 in my part1 sad feel like crying dat day bt summoned courage and said to myself life continues.... God punish Chemistry dept&White house.. Chm&White house bin crumble GP since 1888grin grin grin

My best result was my last year on campus having 4 A's, 2 B's, a C, D & E grin grin

I rep GreatIfe
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Fabulousmark(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
I got my first A in 1st semester 1st year,GS201 i had butterflies in my tummy.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Uricas:
don't know why you sound pained. Get a life worth living.
pukes
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2014
richybanky:

I still find it difficult to believe ur story.. d question am going to ask u is how did u make ur 2*1 wit numbers of F's u had in ur undergraduate program U can only make 2*1 if F does nt cut down ur CGPA.. Pls and explain dat.. Tanx sad
private uni tinx
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
shhe na secondary skol yu de ni?

Sorry I didn't catch that. Re type it again please. smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by musty001: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: No. Igala says onuku?
yea,i knw.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Sorry I didn't catch that. Re type it again please. smiley
make yu dive very well now like a brazilian keeper grin.ready!!! are yu still in secondary skol?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2014
basille: I knew people will come to this thread and definitely turn it into a bragging ground of how many A's they had and how they miraculously graduated regardless of the so many F's.
must u hate? Its bad enough u came out with 3rd class, stop at dat. Don't transfer aggression.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
musty001: yea,i knw.
I's asking.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
shidoshi:

Hey hush I went to FUTO(Ist and 2nd Degree) and talking from experience.
Duhhhhhhh tongue undecided
ur degrees are questionable then
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Uricas:
God will help you. Hope you won't do the same in your exam?
stop being jealous and insecure!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by musty001: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: I's asking.
yea,in igala onuku means,friend.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
make yu dive very well now like a brazilian keeper grin.ready!!! are yu still in secondary skol?

what is skol? I'm confused. Help me out please

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by basille(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: must u hate? Its bad enough u came out with 3rd class, stop at dat. Don't transfer aggression.
This is what i would have loved to reply you "Who is hating? Bítch please, i got better things to do, go get a life & FYI i'm still a student you dumb-fuucck."

But i won't, because i'm a perfect gentleman!

But honestly, all jokes and bullshit aside, you need to get a life smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

sorry.. m out.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by scarletdp(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
basille: This is what i would have love to reply you "Who is hating? Bítch please, i got better things to do, go get a life & FYI i'm still a student you dumb-fuucck."

And u think u dont need to get one... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
basille: This is what i would have love to reply you "Who is hating? Bítch please, i got better things to do, go get a life & FYI i'm still a student you dumb-fuucck."

I could lend u a zillion of it. U arseee
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
sorry.. m out.

Lol oya don't go. I understand you. No I'm not in secondary school. My course does not grade in alphabets. That's why I made that comment.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by basille(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2014
scarletdp:

And u think u dont need to get one... undecided undecided undecided undecided
And you think you don't need to get one too? undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Vivipop(f): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
vict505: Hello my set hat. Just kidding OK.
ok
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Danhumprey: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Hiya!smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol oya don't go. I understand you. No I'm not in secondary school. My course does not grade in alphabets. That's why I made that comment.
grin toublesome girl.......... which course bdat?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Shinelle(f): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
My first set of As was in my first semester 100level.... kai I nearly 'piss for pant' due to excitement....... Still Bless God every day for academic excellence!

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by basille(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: I could lend u a zillion of it. U arseee
This is what i would have loved to reply you "And you think you made any sense? I'm done replying you!
Swerve bîtch."
But i won't. Because i'm a perfect gentleman. wink

Honestly Please get a life and be useful to your community rather than parading yourself as an "E-bully".
Seriously, i'm done replying you.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
grin toublesome girl.......... which course bdat?

Well maybe it's the country difference. I always forget.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Well maybe it's the country difference. I always forget.
ohh... yu study/studying abroad shhe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Introduce Tuition Fees In Federal Universities" - Sonny Echono / Students Sit On The Floor In A School In Katsina (Pics, Video) / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.