Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Five Most Annoying First~date Questions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions (35939 Views)

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her / What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? / 15 Great First Date Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Muhy479(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Anxiety and lack of communication skills could make one asking silly questions on first date but at time such might not really reflect the intention of the person.
Another chance might be given to confirm his true attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by CharlieMaria(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by XVIER(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by deo24128: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2014
while i dont know the type of people this date is between. I wonder who'd ever discusses sex and ex's on first dates
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
At My Age, I Don't Comment On Uselex Post!

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by berbs113(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
First date sha! Issokay.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Only 4 & 5 seems inappropriate to me.

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Eiiiiiiiiii wait o *cleans lens* am on FP...*dancing shoki*
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Austyn44(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by franxis(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your phones ipads tablets anywhere anytime without electricity, iphone 5 5s 5g gold cases with screen protector, samsung galaxy s5 cases with screen protector, electronic hair shaver trimmer,magnetic therapy neck massager,manicure/pedicure stainless steel tool kits,fashion rhinestone/pendant watches ,wireless window/door security alarm and more @ /bestprice... Nationwide delivery
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Uceegal: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Wat is wrong wit these questions esp 1-3
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by UjSizzle(f): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2014
On a casual date.....
"Tell me about your relationship"
Seriously?

Or someone says,
"When will you take me out?"
I don't know but for some reason I feel this question is a set up. You want to know if I'm the kind of girl that will comfortably spend on a guy or if i think spending is a guy thing alone.
Every fibre of my being just wants to give you an answer you'll hate embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by mezebel(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Who disvirgin u and how great was it,,, maybe Jamb will supply d answer. Rubish questions
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by koredey(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
If u say dis questions are bad , den provide us with the kinda quesions dat should be asked on a first date .. As far am concern first date to me is more of a movie scene... All looking good, fake smile , fake attitude and all of that .. Ogbeni all of us na actors we be..!!

3 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by am0s(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee: Like say na JAMB person dey write.
nd which type of questions would gaoz lyk to hear or would u lyk to hear

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by mizzy007(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Y z d sky blue?
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by femmmmi94: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
[size=15pt][url=gidihub..com/2014/07/hmm-theres-gurl-claiming-shes-wizkids.html] Hmm, there's a Gurl Claiming She's Wizkid's Official Sidechick on Twitter o. (Read the Tweets) [/url][/size]

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2014
@Op, these are just your views, most of the aforementioned points are shrewd questions to ask on a first date.

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by seunmsg(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014
So what's wrong with most of the questions you listed here? You girls go on a first date and you expect the guy to do all the talking, you ask little or no question and you expect the guy to go on and on and keep the conversation lively. We ask all these questions to continue the conversation flow and you will still complain that the question is annoying and crossing the line. So, what kinda questions are u expecting on a first date? How's ur mummy and daddy? Abegi!!!

7 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Afrok(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Op i was expecting a question like " ARE U A VIRGIN"?
U know if the response is Yes! The guy will be like chai this is bad market, but if the answer is No! Hmmmm... Guy man will be like whao hope dey i can still hit her jackpot today.

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Charbless(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Girls be like
B[b]What turns U on in a lady
Mtcheeeeew, my answer: Her Bank account

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by IAMBREEZY: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Very annoying questions.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by silversonuc(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2014
akitijackson: Do u still want to remain single? Dat is so annoying!
Shld any ask u dat kweshion tell dem abt u and me
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Barselonia(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2014
solutions2itech: First dates are awkward already. The fact that you’ll be meeting a somewhat stranger for the first time in an intimate setting is already weird enough. We definitely don’t want to complicate things and make it more uncomfortable by asking silly annoying questions, or questions that quite frankly just cross the line.

1. What Do You Do For Fun?

Yes I know, it’s an easy conversation starter, blah blah blah, but it’s also very unoriginal. Asking me what I do for fun is like asking me what I eat. It all depends on the day and the moment. No one really expects to me to list all the things I do for fun do they? So I give them the standard answer, “I’m open to anything fun.”

2. What Kind Of Guys Do You Like?

So what if by some chance I end up describing a guy that’s the complete opposite of the guy I’m on a date with. Is that wrong? Would that be mean? That’s how I feel when a guy asks me that question. It’s like a set up. So if I’m on a date with a 9-5 guy and he asks me this question, I’ll just tell him I typically prefer dope boys, and 19 guys. Maybe that’ll make him feel better.

Tips--- Don’t ask question you don’t want to hear the answer to.

3. Why Are You Single?

*Takes a deep breathUhmmm.. Why are YOU single? People are single for one or two reasons. The last person they dated was a jerk, or they haven’t found the right person. It’s like asking why is the sky blue? It just is. It’s such an annoying question, yet it’s so common on first dates. You wouldn’t believe the number of people that ask this question. Maybe out of nothing else to ask. Standard answer next time? I’m single because I’m not in a relationship.

4. When Last Did You Have Sex?

Talk about crossing the line. I was on a date with this guy one time, and we were really enjoying ourselves, talking laughing, and there I was thinking “this might be the start of something special”, and then he just blurted out, “When last did you get some?” Excuse me. Just cos I’m laughing with you doesn’t mean you can just cross the line like that. It’s definitely not a first date question, and sends out the signals that you’re after one thing. I mean what if I’m a virgin. That’s just inappropriate, and needless to say

5. What Went Wrong Between You and Your Ex?

This is one of those questions again where someone is crossing the line for a first date. Do you really expect me to sit and tell you all about my last relationship? C'mon we are not in a cinema, It’s annoying already bringing up any kind of ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend topic, but to take it a step further to ask what went wrong is just invasive and quite frankly pretty lame and makes you a looser. some people might still ask naively, but it’s not a good idea. Standard response -- “nothing went wrong”, and sit back and enjoy that confused look on their face.

Do i sound bitter? but sincerely ladies thinking about these annoying questions makes such dates only a trial period lol.. what are the most annoying questions ADD Yours

SOURCE
http://www.delsulinks.com/qtoa/27/five-most-annoying-first-date-questions
@ op literally u are wrong with that last question. There is Nothing wrong in asking What Went Wrong Between You and Your Ex?... even sef, I think is one of The paramount question to be ask during your first date.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2014
1 Do u enjoy chatting on a date? Like seriously was she suppose to keep sigidi 2 how many boyfriends have you dated in the past? Have u ever had a boyfriend seems more put.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by tuffgongjo(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't go on date,I go on Calendar.

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
If you think this questions are annoying then you're not ready to date. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
LOL. Funny tthread, funny comments. Y would someone wanna know wen last I had sex. Haba!
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by readerson(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Nothing wrong with question 5. I've been asked almost all, and wasn't in anyway upset. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Sheenor: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
is it a bad idea to ask why some1 is single
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
I see nothing wrong with the first Question. Like Seunmsg has said "Girls complain about these silly questions but when you take them out they just look like zombie and expect you to interogate them like police officer instead for both to converse. Although, personally I know how to make a dumb gurl talk but not every guy can do that. Some panic and begin to ask silly questions... Same goes when you chat with gurls. They be like kk, yea, aiit, lol.. Annoying. If the guy don ask small atleast make una self contribute(well, some do) not just focus like say na questions and answer session. Hian* *smh

3 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2014
1. What Do You Do For Fun? Sometimes I ask same question to throw her/him off. "I'm here, aren't i? How much can you spend on fun?"

2. What Kind Of Guys Do You Like?
"I do both ways. Guys can be be boring at times. I get bored with guys."

3. Why Are You Single? "I'm not. I'm just bored and I need a change." grin that will shut her/him up.

4. When Last Did You Have Sex? "What kind re we talking about? Are you having one in your head?"

5. What Went Wrong Between You and Your Ex? "Nothing. Do you still fantasize about yours?" no b only her/him sabi ask question na.

Like, i'm gonn' make her/him so uncomfortable that she/he will snap out of it. And be normal and not turn herself/himself into a robotic question asker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.