Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Five Most Annoying First~date Questions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions (35953 Views)

7 First Date Questions You Should NEVER Ask Her / What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? / 15 Great First Date Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by myspnigeria: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Lmao at the number 4
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Missmossy(f): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmm these questions are so out of it,only the first seems okay.

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by calobinna(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
solutions2itech:

Do i sound bitter? but sincerely ladies thinking about these annoying questions makes such dates only a trial period lol.. what are the most annoying questions ADD Yours

SOURCE
http://www.delsulinks.com/qtoa/27/five-most-annoying-first-date-ques
i think u are a gal in a guys mask @op....i dont see anything wrong wit some of these u've said...Girls dont want to be asked these questions because they are very secretive.

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by princesa(f): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Annoying question number 6, according to moi:

'Please Tell me about yourself'

Honestly, this question bugs me and I don't know why. You can ask what and what you wanna know one after the other, no problemo. But expecting me to reel about myself since I was born till when i met you like that was as easy as like a knife through butter is a No no.

Why?

So damn boring. What so exciting about my life or ur life by the way? undecided

I don't know, maybe discussing about movies, music, career, government, religion etc seem safe for a first date. We have to connect on an intellectual, physical and mutual level before we get all emotional and upclose and personal. So keep the questions about myself for the moment, its only a first date.

My take.

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by jericco1(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
The OP is a churl sorry to say, but If you don't ask all these questions, how would you know who you're dealing with, please please there's nothing offensive here., and I love my ladies telling me about their ex.. You don't act supercilious on your first date as most negative Nigerians do. Bye
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
princesa: Annoying question number 6, according to moi:

Honestly, this question bugs me and I don't know why. You can ask what and what you wanna know one after the other, no problemo. But expecting me to reel about myself since I was born till when i met you like that was as easy as like a knife through butter is a No no.

Why?

I don't know, maybe discussing about movies, music, career, government, religion etc seem safe for a first date. We have to connect on an intellectual, physical and mutual level before we get all emotional and upclose and personal. So keep the questions about myself for the moment, its only a first date.

My take.
Opinion respected
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2014
myspnigeria: Lmao at the number 4
Whats so funny abt it
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by berbs113(f): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2014
What colour is ur pant?? grin
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by MissSlimbody(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
...Thought ℓ̊'m †ђξ only 1 dat detest dat question o. Tell mε̲̣̣̣̥ abt urself. Na Job interview we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by berbs113(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2014
jericco1: The OP is a churl sorry to say, but If you don't ask all these questions, how would you know who you're dealing with, please please there's nothing offensive here., and I love my ladies telling me about their ex.. You don't act supercilious on your first date as most negative Nigerians do. Bye
Bro. Normally,its wrong to dwell on d past... Her Ex or whatever is old story u don't have to dig into d past.. Its a new chapter u want and u stick to that.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by willorie(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Tedious & irritating

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by berbs113(f): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
princesa: Annoying question number 6, according to moi:

Why?

My take.
As I no like talk about movie or government nko? Wats gon' happen? We go dey look ourself nah.... Na too eat lunch and move. #smiles
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Dnt no of any oda peps,bt 2 me ders absolutely nofin rong wit does questions,jst depends on d mood bt of u r in @ d time,& y r ladies soooooo scared of questions after all dats usualy d basis of a comversation,abi na price of garri make I dey ask or ask weda we fit go site seeing 4 sambisa forest.....abegi it all depends of d chick,d guy,d mood & all,if chick wan nak ur kwakwas d type of question no mata...
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2014
2. What Kind Of Guys Do You Like?

This question annoys the crap out of me! Why are you so interested in knowing the kind of guys I like? How about, you just found yourself on the list of the kind of guys I don't like.

3. When last did you have sex?

All you'll get from me is that blank stare that says "Wow, how can one person be this stup*d"

4. What went wrong between you and your ex?

Why are you so interested in this information on a first date, what are you inspector gadget?
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2014
solutions2itech: First dates are awkward already. The fact that you’ll be meeting a somewhat stranger for the first time in an intimate setting is already weird enough. We definitely don’t want to complicate things and make it more uncomfortable by asking silly annoying questions, or questions that quite frankly just cross the line.

1. What Do You Do For Fun?

Yes I know, it’s an easy conversation starter, blah blah blah, but it’s also very unoriginal. Asking me what I do for fun is like asking me what I eat. It all depends on the day and the moment. No one really expects to me to list all the things I do for fun do they? So I give them the standard answer, “I’m open to anything fun.”

2. What Kind Of Guys Do You Like?

So what if by some chance I end up describing a guy that’s the complete opposite of the guy I’m on a date with. Is that wrong? Would that be mean? That’s how I feel when a guy asks me that question. It’s like a set up. So if I’m on a date with a 9-5 guy and he asks me this question, I’ll just tell him I typically prefer dope boys, and 19 guys. Maybe that’ll make him feel better.

Tips--- Don’t ask question you don’t want to hear the answer to.

3. Why Are You Single?

*Takes a deep breathUhmmm.. Why are YOU single? People are single for one or two reasons. The last person they dated was a jerk, or they haven’t found the right person. It’s like asking why is the sky blue? It just is. It’s such an annoying question, yet it’s so common on first dates. You wouldn’t believe the number of people that ask this question. Maybe out of nothing else to ask. Standard answer next time? I’m single because I’m not in a relationship.

4. When Last Did You Have Sex?

Talk about crossing the line. I was on a date with this guy one time, and we were really enjoying ourselves, talking laughing, and there I was thinking “this might be the start of something special”, and then he just blurted out, “When last did you get some?” Excuse me. Just cos I’m laughing with you doesn’t mean you can just cross the line like that. It’s definitely not a first date question, and sends out the signals that you’re after one thing. I mean what if I’m a virgin. That’s just inappropriate, and needless to say

5. What Went Wrong Between You and Your Ex?

This is one of those questions again where someone is crossing the line for a first date. Do you really expect me to sit and tell you all about my last relationship? C'mon we are not in a cinema, It’s annoying already bringing up any kind of ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend topic, but to take it a step further to ask what went wrong is just invasive and quite frankly pretty lame and makes you a looser. some people might still ask naively, but it’s not a good idea. Standard response -- “nothing went wrong”, and sit back and enjoy that confused look on their face.

Do i sound bitter? but sincerely ladies thinking about these annoying questions makes such dates only a trial period lol.. what are the most annoying questions ADD Yours

SOURCE
http://www.delsulinks.com/qtoa/27/five-most-annoying-first-date-questions
question 1 is still understandable.
But question 2-5 is plain dumb
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by jericco1(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
berbs113: Bro. Normally,its wrong to dwell on d past... Her Ex or whatever is old story u don't have to dig into d past.. Its a new chapter u want and u stick to that.

and when you too eventually break-up they won't be a reminiscence huh?
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by berbs113(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
jericco1:

and when you too eventually break-up they won't be a reminiscence huh?
that will be personal Boss!
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Samsonklin(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
tbagjames: The question that annoys me is, ''Are you on 2go''. 2go is dead.
2go aint dead my friend.., @least its better dan b4

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: can u last long in ....?
what is ur favourite food?
no matured guy wud do such but the learners who are probably out there for the first time..
for the lady,...if he asks u such questions, dont just bother asking why,all u nd do is consume as much food as possible dats if ur are a glutton..mk sure the bill he gets from the waiter/waitress leaves a deep den in his pocket.its adviseable not to bid farewell soon for u cud benefit alot from him. never unzip for such dude as u such guys are likely to kiss n tell..chop his money n use the exit door latter.he is not worth bn with.

all that over some questions? whoever said men shud always be the one bringing up topics n questions? thank goodness u r not a woman u for pay to get companionship
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by platz(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
nonsense thread
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by jericco1(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
berbs113: that will be personal Boss!

why don't you leave it in the past?
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by lawa18(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
@op, nothing is wrong wt some of d questions u mentioned. But pls help us wt d right questions 2 ask
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Akbee(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
youmour:

all that over some questions? whoever said men shud always be the one bringing up topics n questions? thank goodness u r not a woman u for pay to get companionship
the beginnng tells the end at times.the first impression matters..would u love to be asked why u left ur previous date if u were a girl on ur first date??sth its beta to act dumb rada dan ask unnecessary ? cos d hurt d oda party n wont help u either.its also adviseable to digest whatever is on the table in order to avoid pepper going the wrong dan to force ur date vomit what she shuda stomached..

1 Like

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by baddo11(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Honestly i prefer reading comments dan browsing on2d topics.......... Dey mek ma day going so cool. YAAAGA
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2014
youmour:
Exactly. When many girls cannot( read: will not) hold up their end of the conversation, that is when you get guys asking these abnormal questions. Most a girl feels all she gotta do on a date is just show up.
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by MissSlimbody(f): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Dis got mε̲̣̣̣̥ rollin on †ђξ floor grin grin grin
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by johnstar(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
@op, numbr 1 is allowed
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by angela98(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
When last did you have sex?
Are your boobs real?
Are you well paid in your job?
What sort of men attracts you?
To me this questions are just ridiculous. I so much hate it when on a first date, the guy start telling you tales about his ex and goes on and on about it or a guy who kept making huge huge financial promises to win you or a guy who kept boasting about his success stories on first dates. I find it boring and lame. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by MissSlimbody(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
So true
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by repogirl(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
What do you do?
Where do you work?
How much do you make in a year?
Where do you see yourself five years from now?
....if answers to the above are favorable, then,

When will you see my parents? grin
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
What is your name Or Please What is that your name again
Re: Five Most Annoying First~date Questions by bliss2al(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
4. When Last Did You Have Sex?

Talk about crossing the line. I was on a date with this guy one time, and we were really enjoying ourselves, talking laughing, and there I was thinking “this might be the start of something special”, and then he just blurted out, “When last did you get some?” Excuse me. Just cos I’m laughing with you doesn’t mean you can just cross the line like that. It’s definitely not a first date question, and sends out the signals that you’re after one thing. I mean what if I’m a virgin. That’s just inappropriate, and needless to say

"what if I’m a virgin." hmmm
are you?

undecided 4. When Last Did You Have Sex?

"what if I’m a virgin." hmmm
are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.