Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34778 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by tenajtek(f): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
daveP: how are you. Guess uve been busy. Sam mite *ie grin

See oga davep. Dont try it oh! For what na! Pls!!!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sam's Dad though he needs to be slapped back to earth. I feel sorry for Sam and Amaka.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
tenajtek:

See oga davep. Dont try it oh! For what na! Pls!!!!
grin why now. You are the page lady!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
DaveP
grin

come update now
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 28, 2014
Are you a writer or an aspiring writer, this workshop is for you...
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:44am On Sep 29, 2014
CONTINUATION..

Louis got home in an enlivened state, totally forgetting he was worried about his friend when he was leaving home that morning. He couldnt be in a bad mood all the time, thus the excitement he had as he walked in.

He and Helen got a ride back home through Daddy Bright who was fortunately around.

"Aunty Bose!!" Helen called as she dropped her bag. Her mum came out from the room and she ran into her arms.

"Hi mum! Today is different i can feel it."

"Hmm" she responded.

"Mummy two goals! Two goals" Louis repeated as he hugged his mum.

"Louis!!" they both called.

"Erm sorry. Hi mummy!"

And they scampered off as she watched. She was taken aback by the change of events. Just a few days after reconciliation and she was feeling strange, or new to the affection her home produced.

"Was this what i missed all this years?" she thought to herself. Then she realized affection was two-way and involved more than one body to be felt. She walked in and sat on the bed and shed a tear.

"Whats the matter?" Helen asked after barging in and seeing her mum cleaning her wet eyes.

Louis came in also holding some snacks.

"What the matter mum? Whats going on?"

She's been caught and she didnt want to give away herself that easily. She smiled at them and stood up. Their concerned eyes followed her movement.

"I love you!" was all she could say.

"We love you too mum.... But what's the matter?" Louis followed her and held her arm.

"I was remembering when you both were little."

"Hmm! Its alright mum, we'l grow bigger than this. Dont worry."

"That i know very well." and she smiled.

"Have dad called? Helen asked, her mum happy with the diversion.

"He'l be around in an hour..... You said you scored two goals Louis.....?"

And Louis began an endless delivery of the day's event, excited he had a listener. It was part of what he yearned for. And now it was here, and it was his mum!

----------------------------------------------------

Mr Lambert rounded up and headed towards the address he was given. He planned he would visit the Ojembas even if he battled the idea of executing such an idea. They might just need it. He got to their abode and made his way in. He knocked and was welcomed in by Amaka who was both shocked and sad at seeing her Vice Principal at her door. She welcomed him and he sat and looked about their home.

Mrs Ojemba came out with her wearied-looking husband and he stood up to greet them.

"You are welcome sir!" they shook hands.

"Thank you sir......"

"I know its about my son you came....?" Mr Ojemba began.

"That is unfortunate. He was supposed to be in a competition today!" Mr Lambert said.

"Hmm! " was all Mr Ojemba could utter. Perhaps he was resisting the temptation to loose his calm.

"Well sir..... I believe Sam would be here soon. That's that's arrogant. Any....?"

"The police?" he chuckled " well!! They are onto it...."

They discussed a few minutes more, and Mr Lambert expressed sympathy with them. He took his leave hastily.

"Is that your Principal?" Mr Ojemba asked his daughter.

"Its our VP. The Principal is one short... But he did introduce himself. Were you paying attention?"

"Oh oh! Okay okay..... Hmmm"

"Thats nice of him to come over." Amaka cut in.

--------------------------------------------------------

As the city central wrapped up in darkness, traffic gradually folding up, a few officers were seen at strategic checkpoints. They kept track of incoming vehicles and paid heed to faces in private vehicles, knowingly ignoring some public transport buses aka Danfo. It was too obvious for captors to use in transporting a victim.

A few car-owners were obviously displeased at the delay meted along the entrance to the city's booming capital along the expressway. But they complied.

Toyota vehicles bore the grunt of constant searches. Then a car was flagged down. It sped past them as fast as possible. They gave immediate chase.

They refused opening fire as they inched closer toward the pursuant, but its driver doubled up speed and left them behind, as the road was evidently free.

"Why e go run like that?"

"Abeg follow that man well. Follow him!" and they braced in to double their pursuit. It was yet to be ascertained who and why.

Song: Asa- Fire On the Mountain

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by boladex1: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2014
nice update,

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
CONTINUATION

Soon after they chased the vehicle into a traffic jam. The car packed and waited for them to come over to avoid possible use of arms.

The officers ran over and summoned the driver to wound down her screen.

"Come out of this car!" he ordered.

Slowly and with hands apart, a lady in her mid-thirties came out looking frightened. The officers were shocked it wasnt a man as they thought earlier during the chase.

"Madam..... Stand over here!" they beckoned to her.

"Officers i can explain!" she pleaded.

"But madam, if you know you arent guilty of any crime why take a hot run like that? Where are your papers?" the corporal requested as she fumbled through her safe. She hestitated then shot a frightful glance their way.

"Madam be quick, don't waste our precious time here, or we would have to settle this in the station as soon as possible!"

"Officer, i'm.... I dont have it here with me"

"Do you at least have some i.d on you? he asked impatiently.

She quickly produced one and wiped her palms on her skirt nervously.

The corporal went round the vehicle and studied it. He asked a few more questions which she answered, but not satisfactorily.

"Mrs Hauwa, you said you just purchased this car of recent?"

"My husband is in the hospital, i need to get to him urgently. I'm sorry i had to leave without my particulars...."

"You will have to come over to our station ma'am" the officer collected the keys after she locked up the car. She pleaded they allow her come along in her car, and after a little more persuasion, they agreed. The rest of the cops went back to continue at their initial checkpoint.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mr Olaniyan came in late from Ibadan. He used the leisure time he had after dropping off his son in visiting a few of his relatives residing there. He was gladdened as they showered prayers on him for having reconciled with Dupe and he left the city relieved and happy.

"Welcome dad!" Helen ran across to give him a welcome hug, and so did Louis and finally his wife.

"This is past eight, you are all still awake!" he handed over the stuff he bought to them and sat down to stretch his aching back.

"We were waiting for you remember!" Dupe said as a matter of fact.

"Hmm, sure. Louis how is school, anything you want me to hear?" he smiled knowing his son would have a good story.

Louis sat and narrated the day's event in a exhilarating fashion, as his dad settled to have his meal.

"Hmm headmaster!!" Mr Ola mocked, almost choking in between his meal.

"I believe Sam would soon be free son. Dont panic. Just do what he would have done if he were here with you. As you think of him, so you too are in his thought. Its that clear son?"

"Sure dad, i can do that" Louis responded and soon went in as his bed was calling. He was asleep in a few minutes and his father relaxed on the couch trying hard to focus on the news, to no avail.

Dupe came over and called him up.

"How about a massage?" she winked at his tired face.

"You said what??" he was up already.

"You heard me." she whispered.

"Erm..... Just repeat that again." he looked at her face eagerly.

She slowly repeated it and he planted a kiss on her lips before she could finish off her words.

"Just a massage." he begged.

"Maybe, maybe not!" and she dragged him off to bed. The lights went out.

Song: Naeto C- 5 and 6
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Happy new month to all of you reading. Wish you all happy days ahead. smiley Thanks for staying by.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Happy new month to you too Dave.

Liking the progress, noticed a few typos buh all in all, awesome wink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2014
write on writer

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
BrownKnight:
Happy new month to you too Dave.

Liking the progress, noticed a few typos buh all in all, awesome wink
oh yeah, thanks. Guess this is your 1st time commenting? How long have you been 'ghost-moding'? Thanks anyways.

JigsawKillah:
write on writer

SAW
thanks SAW
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2014
daveP:
oh yeah, thanks. Guess this is your 1st time commenting? How long have you been 'ghost-moding'? Thanks anyways.

thanks SAW
lol @ghost-moding, yup first time.

I've been following since the story started grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2014
BrownKnight:

lol @ghost-moding, yup first time.

I've been following since the story started grin
wow, how i need more of this. You owe me then.cool

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

"Ugo abeg, we dey come, we wan go chop?" Fredo asked.

"But we just arrive here now, how you take know this place?" Ugo shot back curiously.

"Ugo make we scan this area now. At least na Oga show us this place. We gats find something now." Dele added.

Ugo relaxed and went about occupying himself with surveillance.

They arrive the new location within an hour, avoiding major roads and highways, thanks to Gozie's knowledge of the outlook of the surburb.

It was a bungalow, with water supply and an active septic system. It had almost all an active tenant needed, save for electricity. A lamp was available.

Sam regained consciousness and dranked the bottle of water he saw besides him. The cool breeze filled the room and he shivered and sat at a corner to gather warmth. Ugo unlatched the door and gave him some food. As he turned to go, he felt the need to check how Sam fared.

He walked over and felt a burning sensation at his neck. He whistled and went out to fetch a blanket to cover him, and soon Sam was asleep.

Elsewhere in town, Gozie droved wherever he wished to. He remembered the day Mr Ibe approached him at a night bar for the deal. He agreed and informed Dele and Fredo who reluctanctly joined. The need for cash wooed them into it!

He reasoned over why Mr Ibe would want to try to cough out cash the way he just suggested. There were easier and faster ways to do so, and not the way it was turning out to be- A SOUR DEAL!

A call interrupted his thoughts...

"Gozie where the hell are you?" Oga Hai asked arrogantly.

No answer!

"Gozie! Gozie!! Are you nuts? Cant you....."

"Oga i'm in traffic. Yes we've arrived location. Just getting fuel nearby." Gozie explained non-chalantly.

"Good." Mr Ibe affirmed. A female voice was heard at the background and Gozie ended the call. He needed to act fast at what he was thinking. He packed the car and rushed to a store to get a drink.

A few hours after settling at the new location, Gozie walked in and fell onto a chair tiringly. Ugo and Fredo were fast asleep. He searched their faces for any iota of alertness, there was none. Dele! Where is Dele? He thought. He was probably in with Sam.

The time read exactly 12am as soon as he sat down to read a newspaper. He sipped some gin while reading, but could hold any longer. He soon fell asleep also.

---------------------------------------------------

The next day began on a bright note for Louis as he was up before Aunty Bose could wake him. He raced down and met Pamilerin getting ready for the early morning exercise and joined after notifying aunty Bose.

"Louis, how are you doing?" Pamilerin asked.

"I'm fine. How is work. Guess today would be better?" Louis replied excitedly.

"Sure. You seem excited. Is this about football?" she was already frowning. Louis smiled in confirmation.

He explained about the whole event surrounding the tournament and how Sam was eventually kidnapped before his eyes, though he wasnt sure at that moment. By this time, they stopped at a junction and sat down to have a little rest.

"Oh my. So your friend was kidnapped? Is the police aware?how about his parents? I guess you are careful as well how you move about? She threw questions endlessly to which Louis tried answering satisfactorily.

"Dont worry, he'l be seen soon. And his captor would also be apprehended as well." C'mon, lets get going. Its almost 7:15am."

They began jogging back home to begin their day as bright as the Sun suggested.

Song: Davido- Dami duro
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Suspence

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Still a follower......morning dave

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice and entertaining write up Dave......more interesting stories ahead!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
charijee:
Still a follower......morning dave
hi chari. Thanks alot. How have you been?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
miztola:
Nice and entertaining write up Dave......more interesting stories ahead!!
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
daveP:
hi chari. Thanks alot. How have you been?
I'm cool dave, how's you?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
CONTINUATION

===============================

The morning assembly was done lackadaisically as the expectations of all students was focussed on arriving at the field. Some delayed coming to the school, others craftily strayed around the field and stayed in shadows expecting a convenient time to mingle unnoticed when the time arrived. The fact that they've been cautioned had little or no effect on them.

Louis was seen sitting with his teammates. They bonded fast and exchanges ideas on how to make the day worthwhile and better than the previous one. Their opponents were students of Global Excellence College. This time however, the senior boys would start proceedings instead of the junior team.

"Come around boys" the Games Prefect ordered as they rallied about him. He instructed them on working as a team and avoiding unnecessary brawls if they didnt receive passes. Louis walked up the stairs when he felt drenched by water from above. He cried out angrily and looked at the perpetrator, only to discover it was Elizabeth. She laughed despite her classmate restraining her. Louis looked on angrily.

"Come on, just wanted to see you son." She finally admitted. Reluctantly he went to the hall and stood still frowning. He wasnt that angry, but he felt he needed to take advantage of facial messages to make her uncomfortable, which it did, as she apologized. He sat down and smiled.

"How about...?

"My brother! Is that why you drenched me? He's back in school." Louis cut in slyishly.

"Louis! " she exclaimed.

"I have a game today. I dont want to get angry. But you almost did. I guess you'l punish me if i did?"

"You dare not! Dont try it Louis" she snapped.

"Aha, the look on your face when its done would be costly. Cant wait to lie in wait." He concluded.

"Hmm, just think of what my mates would do if they caught you."

"So you'l wait for them to devour me? I see." he nodded.

"Hope you're ready for...."

"I should be asking you that." Louis said as he bounced his back on the wall repeatedly. "These snacks you're eating, i hope we are safe during game-on?"

"Sure." Just then the bell rang and the whole school rushed to prepare heading to the Constanto. There was a surprise however, the senior boys were provided soccer boots! The juniors watched on hopefully and expected they would be granted the same. They left for the field in batches.

----------------------------------------------------

At a bar in one of the city's exotic Hotels, Mr Ibe sipped away at his bottle of beer. He repeatedly looked at his wristwatch, perhaps he was expecting a visitor.

How he was able to still be walking around was more like a testimony, despite evidences of his threat calls to Mr Ojemba. It sure paid to have long legs in every aspect of the society.

A tall fellow in dark googles, hands in pockets, navy blue suit entered and viewed the bar. He sighted Mr Ibe and headed towards him. Mr Ibe felt a strong hand on his shoulder and turned. He shoved aside the hand and offered the tall man a seat.

"Why try to frighten me?"

"It for fun, and you keep falling for it everytime. If only our colleagues know that. Perhaps you would have been a dead man by now." the tall man crossed his legs and ordered for some juice. This annoyed Mr Ibe who expected his visitor to settle for something stronger. The tall man scoffed in return.

"So..... How far about this cash? Any news. I heard you went as far as dissecting a family because of this. You still have a month, so why the desperate turn of events? Mr Odion asked, for that was his name.

"O.D! It doesnt matter, desperate measures are needed. I cant imagine you sitting down and watching like a spectator when you have a six figure debt on your head." he sipped his beer, and studied his bottle absentmindedly.

"Hmm. You involved the 'men in black' or is it blue! Keep it up, i might need your services if you arent convicted by any magistrate in a few weeks."

"I can take care of myself O.D! This would be over in Three days at worst. So calm down, your boss' dough would be ready. Such an impatient f00l!"

Odion watched his 'business partner' as he sipped away at his juice. This man surely knew his onions. He drank the last drop of his juice and exited the Hotel Premises. He watched about him for any stalker before entering his vehicle and drove off. He however didnt see a fellow dressed in a dandogo holding some newspapers.

Who he was remained unresolved!

Song: 9ice- Street Credibility
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
I no the guy wey hold newspaper
He name na

I nor no am o

SAW
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
charijee:
I'm cool dave, how's you?
great. I wont lie i need some break. But thats after this month. How are things at your place? smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
JigsawKillah:
I no the guy wey hold newspaper
He name na

I nor no am o

SAW
guess now? tongue
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Uchmandanfodio and sebak!!! I caught you blue-handed. Say something@ least. Your guy needs it!! Il appreciate. smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Waiting patiently
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2014
daveP:
great. I wont lie i need some break. But thats after this month. How are things at your place? smiley
you truly need the break but finish the story 1st.....God has been wonderful to me.....have a nice day
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2014
charijee:
you truly need the break but finish the story 1st.....God has been wonderful to me.....have a nice day
oh sure. Il do that.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by folake25(f): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
'yeegat' got me laughing reali cool. am loving ur story. well done

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

===============================

The man in the flowing dandogo hurried out after the car exited the area and dropped the bag of newspapers at the foot of a young boy who obviously was the original vendor. He passed a #500 naira note to the boy, smiled and raced off. The boy happily stood up and continued with his job. He didnt feel perturbed if the time had gone or not.

As the unknown fellow sighted a fence corner, he walked in and soon came out in a t-shirt on a pair of jeans, he looked at his footwear and sighed. If he wore boots or shoes, it would have made him obvious to the security guards. Or which A.boki wore soccer boots on his flowing gown? grin

He waved down a bike and was soon out of sight.

------------------------------------------------

"Global! Global!! Global!! Global Excellence" the students roared repeatedly. The school was bigger and more populated than Crown Comprehensive, and they wasted no efforts in making that play a huge task in the game between the two schools.

Triple C wasted no efforts in enjoying possession few minutes into the match. The pressure to better the last game's result could be felt in every touch and pass of the ball. Global Excellence, however won their first duel with ease, thanks to the lack of discipline on the path of Millennium International. They looked like the minnows in the group after going down 4-1 to Global Boys.

Louis sat on a pavement that served as seat for spectators. It was a little far from the pitch, so the students crept forward a little to catch the game despite the linesmen's constant warnings.

As he watched on, he thought of his exam which was just a few weeks away after the competition. The advice Pamilerin gave him that morning resurfaced and he digested it silently and more effecively. He turned to see Mr Lambert in a chat with some senior students. Evidently, they discussed sports.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!" and suddenly everyone's divided attention was on the field. It was a bad tackle. Mr Lambert rushed forward to help his limping student. The referee didnt hesitate to brandish a caution. Many felt he should have been send off, but the referee knew what he was doing.
The player recovered and was soon on the pitch a few minutes after, with cheers from his schoolmates. Shouts of 'Bayo' rang through the air and he, obviously 'feeling' it, bounced proudly onto the pitch.

"Goallllllllllllllllllll !!!" Global! Global!!

"What exactly is wrong with these boys? What! Mr Ade what is wrong." Mr Lambert was furious. He felt he needed to focus on the match this time around. Mr Adeneye's constant shouts were not effective perhaps. The boys wiped the sweat on their faces as the Global Boys celebrated in such a way to create envious and spite.

Louis' heart skipped as he watched the celebration of his rival. The more he felt his heart hit his chest, the more he realized the junior team rested on his shoulders, or maybe on teamwork.

"Louis! Louis!! Come here." the Senior Girl snapped out of nowhere. He got down and was soon at her side.

"Yes Snr Charity!" he looked at her face. She was not pleased. Her hands rested on her waist. She seemed restless.

"I hope you're seeing what's happening? Don't try and make such a mistake when you start. Do you hear. She held her ear.

"I will try my best senior!"

"Don't try any best, give your......"

"GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!"

Charity stopped short and ran forward to see. The whole school were already jubilation, the dust that filled the air was enough sign. She and Louis ran for a clear cover some metres away.

She laughed and was soon gone from his side, almost as soon as they got cover. Bayo to the rescue!

-------------------------------------------------

The match ended with one more goal seperating both teams. One team left the Constanto sad and it was definitely not Crown Comp. A hard fought duel. With this result, they had a better chance of qualifying from their group. They awaited the other fixture between Soundhope and Millennium International.

Sixtus surfaced and beckoned to Louis to follow him. He succumbed and soon found the team, he met the big-headed Chidi who smiled and soon they began talking out ideas. Their game was fifteen minutes away.

--------------------------------------------------

"How is his temperature?" Gozie asked upon arriving. Ugo was smoking at a corner.

"This boy should be better by evening." Ugo exclaimed.

"Hmm so you know some doctor stuff? Where are....?"

"Went out for reloading!" Ugo replied and went on filling the air with stale smoke.

Gozie turned and smiled. He crashed into the chair and remembere Oga Hai. He was about asking when Ugo cut in.

"Oga Hai don call! He talk say make we buy malaria drugs and some other stuff for him."

Gozie cursed, but got up, he needed to go out almost as soon as he arrived.

Song: Asa- Jailer
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by tescoleps(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice one. Tanx for d update... More grease to ur elbow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / In The Name Of Love / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.