Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34737 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obiannu....Front page page things....

Nice 1 bruh!!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by solotutu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Obinnau!!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2014
CONTINUATION....

===============================

The service ended in a high, and worshippers trooped around, exchanging pleasantries and greetings. A few stayed back for appointments with church officials. Mr Ezey was among them. He wished to re-introduce his family to the Pastor, this time a complete family. His prayers were helpful since he became aware of their situation.

"Happy Sunday Pas Zach!!" they shook hands after they were ushered into his Office that served as his Study as well. He beckoned them to be seated and looked at them both.

"Halleluyah!, i can see you've been blessed today."

"Of course, Pastor. This is my, my wife and the mother of my kids....." he smiled and glanced at her. She returned the smile and courtsied to the Pastor.

"Oh, oh,oh..... My Goodness!! Mrs Olaniyan! This is you?" he adjusted his collar and stood up. He only did adjust his collar whenever he was extremely surprised. One wondered what he'd adjust if he didnt wear a collar.

"Yes sir, I've heard alot about you sir... Im glad for the role youre playing...."

"My oh my! The Lord is good!! How have you been all this while. The devil is, and was a liar!" he sat down again and dabbed his eyebrows with a kerchief.

"And she is happy to see you too Past" Mr Ezey interjected.

"I see... Well..." and he discussed with them both for about half an hour, exhorting them to bond the family under the commandments of God and as benefits the welfare of the kids. They nodded and replied happily. Then he rounded up with fervent prayer that he was known for, the couples on their knees.

"Thank you Pastor, im absolutely grateful sir" Mrs Ola stood up.

"Thank God, at least the Devil isnt winning here."

They bid him farewell and took their leave.

"He seems a nice man! And the fervency you told me about too" Dupe recalled.

"Sure, he makes adequate preparation for everyone in this congregation, very effective i would say" He replied his wife.

They went towards the car and met Louis and Helen waiting quite impatiently. Bolu and Aunty Bose had gone ahead. The Family drove home feeling different. Dupe felt relieved after the service. Her face portrayed it. They got home and rested.

-------------------------------------------------

Mr Ojemba woke from the uncomfortable position he found himself in when he was lost in thought over his son's disappearance. He came home reluctantly, not because he wished to, or because of his wife's wailings. But he just felt weak all over. His head spinned and he felt like passing out. Luckily, he found no time for the bottle. He stood up like a frightened cat and met his wife and daughter prepared for Church. His mind was elsewhere- wherever his son could be. He picked his mobile set and scanned through for any incoming message. Only some unnecessary text messages. He dropped it and thought of going along with his family to church. He hadnt been going for almost half a year. Blame business, or the business owner!

The thought of Mr Ibe troubled him constant everytime he remembered the name. His mind flashed the smile that man gave when they first met for business. Such a fellow! Mr Ojemba was worried. He was capable of offsetting the cash, but that would be to easy. He wasnt inclined to think that way, or act likewise. He washed and soon, was on his way to Church, when a call came in.. 'Mr Ibe', he thought....

"Who is this?"

"Erm Mr Ojemba, this is Reverend Father Paul, im here with your wife and daughter Amaka... And erm....."

"Hello, hello, its not clear... Il be..." He cut the call, and ignited his car engine. The Reverend sounded as though he shivered when he spoke, that crept him out. He sped towards his Church. He would meet the Reverend there.

Song: Kirk Franklin- Smile
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:41am On Sep 08, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

A few hours after arriving from church, Mr Ezey sat at the verandah with his Sunday newspaper. He sighted one of his respected tenants, Mr Kazeem and greeted him. Mr Kazeem requested he would like to see him. He wondered what was up. He came down and Mr Kazeen began with a big smile on his face...

"Oga Landlord, i am happy. I would be getting married to my heartthrob, Aishatu in a few weeks...."

"Wow, thats great news mr Kazeem, congrats! You must be needing kids around you i guess?"

"Sir, its a pleasure. And il like to request if i can use this space here to entertain wellwishers and family. He pointed at the space in the middle of the compound.

"Oh, when will it take place? You said in a few weeks?"

"Yes Oga, the upper friday and saturday. Them go plenty. Il travel after that."

"Okay, i consent, being that you're a respected fellow. And you can begin preparations. Just keep in mind to leave it absolutely clean and inform your co-tenants as well." Mr Ola instructed and smiled. Mr Kazeem prostrated in a rare way which bewildened his Landlord. Louis looked on after getting aware of the discussion. Bolu came down to greet Mr Kazeem and soon the compound was aware, all congratulating the businessman. Zakari laughed till night. It was very obvious why he did so. His pals were around to congratulate Mr Kazeem.

------------------------------------------------

Sam woke up and sat still. He was yet to lost touch of time. The door swung open and Dele ordered he followed him carefully or he would be dealt with. The frightened boy followed and was led to where he took his bath and eased himself. He scanned around and looked at the Sun's position. He sat still and thought of home. Dele came to see him asleep of the stool. He shouted and ordered him to get dressed. Sam believed their boss might be coming. So he asked them a few annoying questions. They were bored guys and he wasnt helping either.

"Shut the hell up!" Dele shouted.

"Hey Dele, no dey shout like that, Oga go show face soon, get sense abeg." Gozie retorted.

"You guys dont want to hurt me i guess. I might just ruin this for you." Sam replied and was about hitting his head on the wall when Fredo dived and stopped him from achieving his aim. He was beaten and thrown into the windowless room again. He smiled as he touched the floor. They were amateurs. They didnt want him to get hurt.it might have been part of their devilish deal with whoever ordered his captivity.

"No food for you boy, you hear!" A voice behind the door shouted at him. He was getting a little at ease as he discovered they tried their possible best to make him scared the first morning in Captivity.

About an hour later, he heard a voice, perhaps their boss had arrived. He was summoned a few minutes later.

"Hmm, young man, i see youre doing quite well. I hope you know who i am? I guess not. You've been treated quite unusual as a kidnap victim. I rather say its trade by barter. All these 'treatments' would change if by Monday, your dad refused to agree to give me whats mine!" Oga 'I' looked and dropped his thoughts on sighting Sam. His three stooges, errand boys recoined his alias to 'Oga Hai'.

They stood behind him and Gozie held onto Sam to stand upright.

"Boys i hope you've kept yourself stealthmode-like?" he asked.

"Oga speak wetin we go hear now!" Fredo complained rudely.

"Fool! Erm dont bother, inasmuch as..... Make u no let anybody sabi you dey do anything wey suspi for hear, una hear me boys?" Oga Hai switched to pidgin and sternly warned them before placing an envelope on the table. Gozie rushed to grabbed it, but was stopped by Oga Hai. They looked each other in the eye, before he let go.

"Lock him back." Gozie resumed his 'leadership' role and Fredo and Dele duly obeyed like 'loyal soldiers' they were.

"I'l settle the other part if by the end of this deal you are free from prying eyes. My man caught you.." He pointed at Dele. "eating at a canteen a few metres from the junction. Or you want to deny that?" Oga Hai asked sarcastically.

Dele kept mute. No answer. He wondered how he was busted while trying to satisfy his nerve with a few bottle of beer.

"Good! Your silence agrees with my observation. We may have to move soon if you continue to go out like that" he looked at the walls of the uncompleted building that housed his raw deal and beckoned for Ugo, his man to join the three guys. Gozie grinned angrily as he looked at the new, hefty fellow. He was to watch their movements and ascertain they followed orders promptly. He hissed after Oga Hai left. Four men over a small boy! Gozie was beginning to hate the deal in itself.

Song: Adele- Rolling in the deep

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:45am On Sep 08, 2014
miztola: undecided
so.. That was your last......
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Two updates in one day..........

Keep them coming wink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
almost there

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:35am On Sep 09, 2014
CONTINUATION....

Louis walked down the stairs as his mum opted to drive he and his sister to school. He looked as though he would catch a cold, but he was soon out of it and on his way to school. Mr Ezey felt the need to see the Ojembas that morning. But he remembered Bolu was supposed to leave that morning as well.

Monday morning was different today. It looked as though things would be rushed before they could all catch up. Then Bolu recalled the events prior to their sleep.

Iya Tinuke called the three of them to encourage them about the turn of events in their lives. They felt free around her since they were kids and she understood them so well, perhaps better that their father, her brother did.

"Now i want all of you to be strong and love your dad. He is just recovering from a shock that tore you all apart from your mother. Its sad that she left that way, but respect and love them as they come back together. The aspect they may not have time to see to, initiate it so that you all would be a better family. You all have potentials to do big big things" she described with her hands. " and i wont want any of you to take sides whatsoever. It wont be good. Just look at them as one. That way you three would unite this family faster than they imagined. How about taking the credit for bonding this family yourselves.?" she looked at their faces to ascertain she was communicating. She was.

" And face your studies to. Louis i understand you love Playstation, but reduce playing it. Score good grades. And i learnt youre playing a soccer competition tomorrow. I wish i was there to cheer you up eh, omo daadaa! Louis smiled at her remarks.

"When is tinuke coming?" Helen questioned.

"She'l be around for the holidays, but make sure you dont fight this time. I wish i can see you everyday. This is my number." she slid a piece of paper with her number written on it. "anytime you feel mummy and daddy arent there, just call me."

Iya Tinuke informed them further about how their mum may not be around for two years. She need to round up what she started in a honourable way at the Firm she worked in. Though she would come home at intervals.... Helen grumbled at this piece of info.

Bolu looked on and smiled. He was used to her absence, and he knew how he communicated with her. Only Louis and Helen would bear the grunt of the absence. He wished they had enough 'fire-proof'.

Song: Tupac- Changes

2 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

The Policemen rounded up the scene of Sam's abduction. They walked about the spot Louis described as the place he saw them disappear.

"Pls Madam, can you excuse yourself for a few minutes?" One of the cops asked one of the traders near the scene.

"Officer, good afternoon! how can i help you?" she wiped her wet palms on her apron.

"We're investigating the abduction of a missing boy about 13, 14yrs old. It happened two days ago. We learnt that two men rallied the said boy into a car, or a van towards midday....."

"Officer, i cant help in that. I wasnt around, maybe you can check the next shop." she uttered and resumed her washing.

The officer went to the next shop that belonged to a tailor. He was at his machine, sewing some clothes.

"Afternoon sir, can u....."

"Yes officer, i hope no problem?" he asked curiously as he stood up from his machine.

The officer filled him in when across the street a woman in her mid-thirties began shouting at the top of her voice....

"So you've come to arrest me. I will get my lawyer, i will! That silly fellow went to report me to the police over six thousand naira." Efforts to calm her down proved abortive for five minutes.

"Madam calm down now. We havent even stated why we are here and you're already ranting and making a nuisance of yourself! Pls relax. Nobody sent us to arrest you...." one of the officers finally explained.

"So you mean you are'nt here to arrest me? So no Mr Gbenga sent you here? I thought....." she exhales with a frown on her face, feeling somewhat ashamed. She had just washed her 'dirty linen' without compulsion. " I didnt know Officer. Im sorry." She pleaded as some of them stared at her and shook their heads.

"So officer, what is it?" she offered them seats, but they politely refused. It was too early to sit down before the proper investigation began.

"Do you know that woman?" The officer with the tailor asked.

"Her customers do argue with her alot. She has a temper. Quite unfortunate!"

"Hmm. So.... Any idea of such incident. Did you see any car whatsoever.?" He looked at the tailor.

"Officer i only saw some cars speed off roughly, didnt think it was anything, but you can ask Tony." He pointed to a Depot that sold crates of drinks. A few guys relaxed around it.

"Oh okay, i'll be back though."

"He does snap pictures alot. So just ask him." The tailor adviced and returned to continue his work.

"Who is Mr Tony here?" Corporal Kenny asked on getting there.

A guy affirmed recognition with mumblings and a nod.

"Before you panic, i am not here to arrest anybody so just cooperate with us. We're here to confirm some things."

Tony glanced at his mother and signalled for her to be patient. She was already looking scared. "Yes sir, erm..."

"Did you see any usual movements here on saturday morning?"

"Like around what time sir?" He used 'sir' out of fear and not respect. The gun the cop carried looked dead, but it could be deadlier in a few seconds of an officer's anger.

"Around 10 and 11am." Officer Kenny replied and scanned Tony's face for answers.

"Not really sir."

"Are you sure young man?"

"Yes officer. Was busy here helping my dad after i arrived. Didnt notice any usual stuff." he was getting scared. His mind played a scary cell scene as he responded.

"Its okay, thank you very much." Officer kenny replied and strode off to continue his investigation.

"Erm officer, wait wait wait! I....." Tony started and lost words again.
Corp. Kenny turned back to look at him.

"Yes, you what??" he retorted back impatiently.

"I dont know officer, but i hope this might help." Tony said frightened. "did you say between 10/11am officer?"

"Yes! Yes..... Around that time. What is it exactly?

Tony fumbled with his pockets and brought out his mobile set.

"Pictures officer!"

"Which pictures?" Officer kenny asked as he drew nearing to have a glance. He was yet to grasp what he meant.

"He loves snapping pictures Officer." Tony's mother blurted in.

"Ohh! Let me have a look. And which one in particular?"

"I do take selfies, and....." He traced the pictures to the timeframe the officer called.

"Whats that, yes that one?" officer kenny queried after sighting one.

His fellow policemen were already around him.

"This?" Tony scrolled to it.

"Fephew!! Bingo!!" hahahahaha!! Officer Kenny laughed out making his colleagues to curiously ask why.

"Officer i just took that randomly." Tony implied.

"Zoom it well, abi you no get zoom?"

He zoomed it closer and Officer Kenny grabbed the set from him,placed his gun down, and showed his colleagues all round. Tony's mum was curious as well.

The picture was one of those Tony had taken that day- a personal one. It was the thing at the background that did attracted the officers.

IT WAS THE PLATE-NUMBER OF A BLACK-COLOURED TOYOTA CAR!!!

Song: Swedish House Mafia-Dont you worry Child.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please dont forget to either like or drop your comments as well.

And voting takes place here...
The best way to appreciate me......

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

Ill appreciate it. Thanks all the same. smiley

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by gsalvatore: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
daveP: CONTINUATION.....

The Policemen rounded up the scene of Sam's abduction. They walked about the spot Louis described as the place he saw them disappear.

"Pls Madam, can you excuse yourself for a few minutes?" One of the cops asked one of the traders near the scene.

"Officer, good afternoon! how can i help you?" she wiped her wet palms on her apron.

"We're investigating the abduction of a missing boy about 13, 14yrs old. It happened two days ago. We learnt that two men rallied the said boy into a car, or a van towards midday....."

"Officer, i cant help in that. I wasnt around, maybe you can check the next shop." she uttered and resumed her washing.

The officer went to the next shop that belonged to a tailor. He was at his machine, sewing some clothes.

"Afternoon sir, can u....."

"Yes officer, i hope no problem?" he asked curiously as he stood up from his machine.

The officer filled him in when across the street a woman in her mid-thirties began shouting at the top of her voice....

"So you've come to arrest me. I will get my lawyer, i will! That silly fellow went to report me to the police over six thousand naira." Efforts to calm her down proved abortive for five minutes.

"Madam calm down now. We havent even stated why we are here and you're already ranting and making a nuisance of yourself! Pls relax. Nobody sent us to arrest you...." one of the officers finally explained.

"So you mean you are'nt here to arrest me? So no Mr Gbenga sent you here? I thought....." she exhales with a frown on her face, feeling somewhat ashamed. She had just washed her 'dirty linen' without compulsion. " I didnt know Officer. Im sorry." She pleaded as some of them stared at her and shook their heads.

"So officer, what is it?" she offered them seats, but they politely refused. It was too early to sit down before the proper investigation began.

"Do you know that woman?" The officer with the tailor asked.

"Her customers do argue with her alot. She has a temper. Quite unfortunate!"

"Hmm. So.... Any idea of such incident. Did you see any car whatsoever.?" He looked at the tailor.

"Officer i only saw some cars speed off roughly, didnt think it was anything, but you can ask Tony." He pointed to a Depot that sold crates of drinks. A few guys relaxed around it.

"Oh okay, i'll be back though."

"He does snap pictures alot. So just ask him." The tailor adviced and returned to continue his work.

"Who is Mr Tony here?" Corporal Kenny asked on getting there.

A guy affirmed recognition with mumblings and a nod.

"Before you panic, i am not here to arrest anybody so just cooperate with us. We're here to confirm some things."

Tony glanced at his mother and signalled for her to be patient. She was already looking scared. "Yes sir, erm..."

"Did you see any usual movements here on saturday morning?"

"Like around what time sir?" He used 'sir' out of fear and not respect. The gun the cop carried looked dead, but it could be deadlier in a few seconds of an officer's anger.

"Around 10 and 11am." Officer Kenny replied and scanned Tony's face for answers.

"Not really sir."

"Are you sure young man?"

"Yes officer. Was busy here helping my dad after i arrived. Didnt notice any usual stuff." he was getting scared. His mind played a scary cell scene as he responded.

"Its okay, thank you very much." Officer kenny replied and strode off to continue his investigation.

"Erm officer, wait wait wait! I....." Tony started and lost words again.
Corp. Kenny turned back to look at him.

"Yes, you what??" he retorted back impatiently.

"I dont know officer, but i hope this might help." Tony said frightened. "did you say between 10/11am officer?"

"Yes! Yes..... Around that time. What is it exactly?

Tony fumbled with his pockets and brought out his mobile set.

"Pictures officer!"

"Which pictures?" Officer kenny asked as he drew nearing to have a glance. He was yet to grasp what he meant.

"He loves snapping pictures Officer." Tony's mother blurted in.

"Ohh! Let me have a look. And which one in particular?"

"I do take selfies, and....." He traced the pictures to the timeframe the officer called.

"Whats that, yes that one?" officer kenny queried after sighting one.

His fellow policemen were already around him.

"This?" Tony scrolled to it.

"Fephew!! Bingo!!" hahahahaha!! Officer Kenny laughed out making his colleagues to curiously ask why.

"Officer i just took that randomly." Tony implied.

"Zoom it well, abi you no get zoom?"

He zoomed it closer and Officer Kenny grabbed the set from him,placed his gun down, and showed his colleagues all round. Tony's mum was curious as well.

The picture was one of those Tony had taken that day- a personal one. It was the thing at the background that did attracted the officers.

IT WAS THE PLATE-NUMBER OF A BLACK-COLOURED TOYOTA CAR!!!

Song: Swedish House Mafia-Dont you worry Child.
" IT WAS THE PLATE-NUMBER OF A BLACK COLOURED TOYOTA CAR". What model and year? Some folks need to get a more detailed mental picture of your write up..if you know what i mean..this things goes a long way to tell your readers more about the character..for we reader to know what is real and what is invented.

The police investigation looks easy...abeg make it difficult for them.

You are trying. I think you need to spin your thinking like a web...have many senarios for each scene.
Make it unique.

Nice job.

2 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
gsalvatore: " IT WAS THE PLATE-NUMBER OF A BLACK COLOURED TOYOTA CAR". What model and year? Some folks need to get a more detailed mental picture of your write up..if you know what i mean..this things goes a long way to tell your readers more about the character..for we reader to know what is real and what is invented.

The police investigation looks easy...abeg make it difficult for them.

You are trying. I think you need to spin your thinking like a web...have many senarios for each scene.
Make it unique.

Nice job.
Thanks for the advice. Am trying to make d investigation real, etc. Il put in more efforts to spin as u suggested. Ive dropped d model in a previous update. So that was a suspense part.

wait o, so ghostmode deactivated! Aha!!!! Chai diaris Godu.

Thanks all the same smiley i improve each day.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by obumsway(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
nice write ups ..... Keep it up!!!! Following with precise accuracy ::::.......!!!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
obumsway: nice write ups ..... Keep it up!!!! Following with precise accuracy ::::.......!!!!
Thanks alot. I really appreciate
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
I sighted some "possible best" somewhere too. I think you should use either "possible" or "best"

I'm also loving your new style of spacing and paragraphs.

We're improving, bro.
Well donecheesy

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Tony be careful!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
daveP.... u keep improving by d day.... we are getting to d top

weldone bro

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by D9ty7(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is to inform Mr Davep and his wonderful fans that d9ty7 is starting a new story at the end of september, titled: ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:16am On Sep 14, 2014
CONTINUATION...

As Dupe dropped off her kids, a call came in. She waved back at them before she picked it...

"Hello, Goodmorning!"

"Ahhh, of course it is. Why would you do like this? Not even a text message to check on me...."

"Mr Larry? hmm, this isnt the right time to call me. Besides i'm still on leave. Do have a nice day." she dropped the call and ignited the car engine. She needed to see Bolu before his dad drove him to Ibadan.

"Big Larry!!" she said to herself. How she wished this man faced his home and transferred his romantics to his pretty wife instead.

-----------------------------------------------

Super Mario climbed the stairs slowly after the School Anthem have been rendered. He wore a suit and a bowtie to match. He loved having an aerial view of the students while he addressed them.

"Goodmorning students!"

"Goodmoooorrrning Sir!"

"Quite good today we'l be having some of you represent us in a football competition. Please do not get out of sight of your teachers and mates. If you do, be prepared to bear the grunt of your disobedience." Just about that moment, a teacher raced up to whisper some words to him. He nodded and continued.

"Do not let us down. We must stamp our name in history at the end of this tournament. Up Triple C!!" And the students screamed back in unified excitement "Up School"

"Have a wonderful day ahead!" The Assembly dispersed before they could be dismissed. Classes were suspended for the week, this in itself let loose alot of fun. Besides it was also the school's first.

Mr Lambert discussed with a few teachers before he informed them of the breaking news...

"Sam Ojemba.... He's reported missing."

"What? How! And When?" the teachers asked in shock.

"His mother called this early morning. Its a sketchy happening. She wont be able to come over. But that...." The teachers mumbled, interrupting him for a few seconds. "But that should make you keep these students under your watchful eyes the more. And for effective measures, deal accordingly with ANY student that refuses to obey. Enjoy the game. We'l be leaving by 10am. Mr Adeneye, remember to organise the boys. Thanks you" and he raced off to attend to his usual activities.

Louis sat and gazed as his mates made noise around him. He was still thinking how Sam would be faring when a voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Louis, why are you looking like that. Arent you on the team yet?"

"Lola..... Leave me now." he begged.

"Whats wrong?" She sat besides him. Besides i havent seen Sam today. Is he alright? Lola scanned his face for answers. He was always lively after the Assembly. Today was different.

"Yeah Sam... I dont know. Just that..... He lost words again. His heart pounded as he spoke.

"You better dont fall sick. You're the star of the junior team." Bridget one of his friends, opted in. He looked up at his mates that soon crowded his desk then stood up. "I'l miss Sam today!" was all he could reply with when he heard his name.

"Louis! Where is Louis?" the tall boy asked. His name was Sixtus. His flair made Louis a worthy striker during the trials.

"Oh! Its you. Im here." Louis was smiling as he saw Sixtus. He was in JSS3. Louis followed him.

"Where is Sam?" Sixtus asked.

"He wont be around today. Havent seen him since Saturday."

This was getting to many a question. His mum adviced him not to reply. He was simply to say his friend was absent. Exposing the situation would affect a lot.

Louis spied Mr Adeneye with some other boys in the Junior team. They were rallied for a light warm up session before they started off to begin the day. Louis for once focused on the activity at hand. He had a priority to face in a few hours. Score goals.

" You this fool, you're calling again to start my day with your stupidity?"

"Haha, seems you've not seen what emotions can do to a man, a father after all." Mr Ibe mocked at Mr Ojemba's threat.

"You would pay for this!" Mr Ojemba dropped the call. He rubbed his forehead and relaxed against the wall. Srgt Okoro have encouraged him about finding his son. He was nearing an end he never thought of before- Anxiety!

He picked up his phone and threw it at the wall in fury. He regained self control and quickly repackaged the set and switched it on. Any important call might just save the day.

A few minutes after he sat, he snored off in his thoughts. His wife met him in that posture. It was truly the beginning of anxiety. She walked past him and shook her head.

Song: R Kelly- World's Greatest
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 3:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Still following......
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2014
CONTINUATION......

Gozie was tapped awake by the new fellow Oga Hai added to keep his eye over their movements. Gozie stared hard at him as he walked away bouncing. He stood up and checked on Sam. He was awake.

He checked the time, it was a few minutes to Seven. He slammed the door back and walked out into the cold air. "hays!" what niqqur like you dont do intro. You feeling like oga already? Find your level o. Me no fear those muscles o." Gozie mocked Ugo sarcastically and went to buy what Sam would eat.

He arrived about fifteen minutes later to see Oga Hai around. He rushed with the food and stood in attendance to his boss.

"Where are those fo0ls? Where are they?" Oga Hai thundered. His face expressed anger. "Tho tho those good for nothing men have done the unthinkable!" He paced right and left, then turned to give Gozie a resounding slap. This took Gozie unexpected and he felt his cheeks burn.

"Oga what?" He shouted and approached, only for Ugo to remind him that someone was still around to direct him back to his senses. He hissed and stared Ugo in the face. As Oga Hai continued pacing.

"If not for 'inside source' this this this.... Oh my!"

"You are a big fool Gozie, you are a big fool! Look at where your carelessness have taken us to now." He dumped a paper on the table. Gozie picked it up reluctantly and his jaw dropped open.

"But Oga......"

"What but? What but??" Despite allll your so-called experience, your eyes couldnt pick out anyone who was onto you. Nonsense" Oga Hai beckoned to Ugo to teach Gozie a few lesson while he continue 'lecturing' him.

Ugo punch him in his bowels and griiped his neck. Gozie struggled to get free, but he suffocated under Ugo's grip. He was headbutted, and he fell. He stood up and went for his pocket knife, when Oga Hai ordered the 'lesson' to end. Fredo and Dele arrived to see a blood-stained Gozie. They knew something was up. The picture said it all.

"That is from an inside source. What exactly were you thinking?" Oga Hai exclaimed angrily. "What i'm i paying you guys for?"

Sam sat up in his 'Prison cell'. He was fast becoming used to sitting against the wall and dozing randomly. He dreamt alot about Amaka, his parents and Louis attimes when he woke up at odd hours.

Gozie checked on him early that morning and he calculated breakfast wasnt far away. As his thought travelled far home, he heard his captors shouting. He heard Oga Hai's voice and soon after a loud thud vibrated through the floor. He stood up to hear better. He heard a scruffle and some punches, then another thud.

A Key slid right under the door in between his legs. He drew back in fright, expecting they were aware of it and probably would come for it before any action of his could be taken. He was wrong.

All in a few seconds he raced and grabbed the key and tried it. It fitted in, and he smiled. The thoughts that raced through his head were so overwhelming for his being. Thoughts of Freedom! The door open silently and he sneaked past them into another uncompleted room. He rubbed his eyes and peeped through the window. It was an uncompleted storey building! His mind worked fast and soon 'Adrenaline' landed him on the ground. He felt his knee snap, but he went on....painfully.

"Oga wetin dey happen now? You wan kill our guy.?" Fredo queried rudely. He spied Ugo come up to him and he pushed him away. Another scruffle ensued and Dele poinced on Ugo from behind to contain him. Ugo angrily threw him off his back and went on handling Fredo, when Gozie spied the doorway.....

"Where is he?" he shouted. The fight ended abruptly as the four of them raced inside. They couldnt believe their eyes. The hate for Ugo had ruined their day already. In seconds they dispersed to search for their runaway victim.

Song: Craig Davies-Unbeliveable

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I sighted some "possible best" somewhere too. I think you should use either "possible" or "best"

I'm also loving your new style of spacing and paragraphs.

We're improving, bro.
Well donecheesy
thanks to you Prince! Gets better everyday.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
JigsawKillah: Tony be careful!
lol Jig wetin Tony do o? Dont worry il deal with him...

How far now.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cheriepet: daveP.... u keep improving by d day.... we are getting to d top

weldone bro
Cherie... Where are you o? Thanks sis. cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
D9ty7: This is to inform Mr Davep and his wonderful fans that d9ty7 is starting a new story at the end of september, titled: ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story
okay sure i will keep track also.

Can i co-write? wink love twists
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: lol Jig wetin Tony do o? Dont worry il deal with him...

How far now.

come update la

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Freedom!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: Cherie... Where are you o? Thanks sis. cheesy

I'm here swthrt.... just dropped by but will come back to read later

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
JigsawKillah:

come update la
ah not today o. Tomrw perhaps! Wana perfect some...... Lol
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Freedom!
dont be so sure yet wink
maybe..... Maybe not!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cheriepet:

I'm here swthrt.... just dropped by but will come back to read later
oh okay...

Or else il be the one wit da gloves!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: oh okay...
Or else il be the one wit da gloves!

davey it is only I dat have monopoly to d gloves so Thou shall not touch winksmileycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / In The Name Of Love / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.