Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34044 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cheriepet:

davey it is only I dat have monopoly to d gloves so Thou shall not touch winksmileycheesy
anytime u disappear, thats when the monopoly becomes mine wink!

Il comply.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: anytime u disappear, thats when the monopoly becomes mine wink!

Il comply.

Touch my gloves to ur own peril....

my gloves have powers of it ownwink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP abeg make Sam escape d poor boy don suffer no b small.

strongly everly present

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oga Dave why u no invite me here nah
nice story going on here more knowledge.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by labaski(f): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
phew!!! finally caught up wt u on ds one.. weldone DaveP..nice work.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: dont be so sure yet wink
maybe..... Maybe not!
that's some kind of joke, right?cheesy

*sharpens my cutlass*

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: that's some kind of joke, right?cheesy

*sharpens my cutlass*

u guys make the same mistake over and over again
use gun
use gun
use gun!!!!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Cheriepet:

Touch my gloves to ur own peril....

my gloves have powers of it ownwink
youre the PageLady! cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Cheriepet: daveP abeg make Sam escape d poor boy don suffer no b small.

strongly everly present
lets see u mite erm cry. Maybe, maybe not.... grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:41am On Sep 17, 2014
snowprince07: Oga Dave why u no invite me here nah
nice story going on here more knowledge.
seriously? No vex. Thought advertising with ma link was totally doing the magic. Welcome!

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: that's some kind of joke, right?cheesy

*sharpens my cutlass*
immune to those... Ask lekinz

JigsawKillah:

u guys make the same mistake over and over again
use gun
use gun
use gun!!!!
gun? (runs for cover....

Brings out machine gun from hiding place) gun get granpa here o!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2014
labaski: phew!!! finally caught up wt u on ds one.. weldone DaveP..nice work.
Thanks! I appreciate

Expecting more of my Ghost-mode followers to surface soon... At least with comments wink

Thanks labaski
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by labaski(f): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
daveP: Thanks! I appreciate

Expecting more of my Ghost-mode followers to surface soon... At least with comments wink

Thanks labaski
u r welcome
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
labaski: u r welcome
hiya wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
daveP: Thanks! I appreciate

Thanks labaski

mmmmmhh
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
lalasticlala:

mmmmmhh
ahem!

Wait o ..... U frank?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
labaski: u r welcome
smiley hope youre enjoying the story?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: hiya wink
frank r u here for the story for reaal?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Multiple updates....typing.

Charijee!!
Jeffreyjames!!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by labaski(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
daveP: smiley hope youre enjoying the story?
yes i am..more grease to ur elbow.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
CONTINUATION.....

===============================

Sam ran as fast as he could. He breathed heavily as he did, sighting his captors following swiftly behind. He felt his knees painfully and a few minutes after, they gave way under him and he crept under a fruit tree. He heard their voices and then he observed that he was in some thick forest. Some ants were going about their daily routine at the foot of the tree, and he looked on at them.

Suddenly Fredo jolted him out of his comfort.

"Stand up! Stand up!!" He grabbed him by his arm and he struggled to stand. Fredo led him out the door and he saw the whole gang seated, including Oga Hai. He wept when he realised his imagination had taken a toll on him. IT WAS JUST A DREAM HE HAD AND NOTHING MORE!!

"Hmm, young boy. You can make this work your own way. Sit!" Oga Hai directed after he calmed down soon after. He saw Ugo smoking and Gozie was reading a newspaper.

"Why dont you leave me alone. I've got a football competition to participate in today. Let me go!!"

"Then do it your own way. Seems your crazy father would, afterall heed to you." Oga Hai slid the mobile set towards him.

Sam picked it up and paused. He threw the set against the wall and stared hard at Oga Hai, who laughed as though there was reason enough to. His hard gaze didnt bulge Oga Hai one bit. He wished his imagination didnt play him thus. Then he resumed crying.

"Shut the hell up! Shut up." Gozie who was patient with his emotional gimmicks a few days ago stood and shouted him down. It prove less an influence, because Sam wept more. Oga Hai dialled Mr Ojemba's line and forced it toward Sam's mouth.

"You this son of hell!" Mr Ojemba shouted from the other end of the line.

"Daddy! Daddy!! Its me Sam."

Silence.

"What do they want? Just give it to them. I promise you'l get it back ten times before the year ends dad!"

He heard his father mumble, murmuring unknown words. Oga Hai took the set back and Ugo released his grip on Sam, but stood alert.

"I see your son is smarter and perhaps more of a man than you are!" Oga Hai mocked. "Im equally aware of the police's involvement. Dont ask me how!"

More curses!

"Seems you know nothing about Phase two of the plan. You have till this evening to work out something, or your son...."

Mr Ojemba cut the call. It was more like gathering advantage. If he heard the ultimatum the stupid fellow gave, it would downsize his own ego and elevate that of his son's captors.

He dressed and headed towards the station.

"Now that settles it all." Oga Hai dropped the phone and relaxed back.

Sam scanned their faces and saw they were enraged. At who was unknown. He felt they could just get into a fight, just like in his dream and he'l scurry away happily. He stood up and walked back into his 'prison'.

-----------------------------------------------

"Now listen attentively to me. Execute all instructions i gave to you during training. Do not deviate from my advice, else you will be removed immediately. And you will start from the bench in the next match.

Sixtus would captain this team, and this match would kick off in about 30minutes from now. Our opponents are yet to arrive so use it to train lightly" Mr Adeneye dropped his final instructions for the junior team as they rounded about him.

Louis became enlivened, making his partnership with Sixtus a proven one. His seniors nicknamed him the 'headmaster'. He rebuffed it and pleaded they drop it as he wasnt 'big-headed' like Chidi, his teammate. They obliged afterwards.

Suddenly the bus conveying SoundHope Academy arrived 'The Constanto'. They flooded the field as their schoolmates came in ceremoniously chanting as they held to each others waists.....

e e e we go win them tired,

e e e we go we win them tired,

e e e we go win them tired,

No try us or you go smell pepper!

They enlivened the field by encircling it before they screamed support for their team. The officials were prepared and pleasantries were exchanged between both Principals.

Mr Pius went through his students advicing them not to wane in support as the junior team was set to begin play in ten minutes. A few boys shouted 'Super Mario' as he passed, but he wasnt bothered. Either he was aware of the alias, or he wasnt. No one knew.

"Louis..Louis! Please dont forget you're doing this for Sam." Lola out of nowhere ran toward the centre-field and told him. He became shocked at how she knew Sam's plight, but remembered he told them he was sick. He smiled back at her, shook his team mates and stood at the centre. The whistle blew for kick-off at exactly 10:45AM

Song: K'naan-Waving Flag

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
When I get older I will b stronger they call me freedom just like a waving flag tongue
Weldon boss following

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
labaski: yes i am..more grease to ur elbow.
cheesy
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
snowprince07: When I get older I will b stronger they call me freedom just like a waving flag tongue
Weldon boss following
thanks alot. Two more to go......
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
daveP: thanks alot. Two more to go......
ok man
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 3:46am On Sep 20, 2014
CONTINUATION....

===============================

Bolu, knowing he'd get to Ibadan by half-past two, decided he'l use time to check up his brother's game. He left home, his mum assuring him all his luggages would be set by the time he came back within the hour. Mr Ezey was off attending to business.

The match started with both teams fast-pacing through the field. Triple C, Louis's team lost the ball and soon the SoundHope boys were dominating play with passes. Louis ran back and forth restlessly. The frenzy from supporters and a constant thought of Sam drove his will to make sure the game ended in their favour.

They were soon dispossessed and almost immediately, Louis fired straight at the keeper. Mr Adeneye shouted from the sidelines as chants of 'Triple C! Triple C' filled the air. Bolu walked in unnoticed and joined other spectators in enjoying the game. He had'nt informed his brother that he was going to be present. Then the individual prowess of Sixtus began.

He collect a strayed pass, ran forward, dribbled and turned, dribbled again and almost suddenly Louis understood why. He positioned himself at a blind angle and soon nodded in the first goal in a rather fantastic leap. The field roared in excitement.

"GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

The centre referee blew to qualify the goal after just fifteen minutes in the game. Chants of 'Headmaster' from his seniors filled the entire atmosphere, the juniors joining out of sheer exhilaration. Louis ran toward them and pleaded he didnt want the name.

"Please now. Chidi is..."

"Louis get back up the field now!" Mr Adeneye fired.

In his anger Louis decided he'l get his first ever goal with his foot. That nickname didnt please his being one bit. It irked him everybit as he shot glances Chidi's way. Such a head!!

E e e we go win them tired

E e e we go win them tired....

Soundhope werent ready to give up. They still had an open game. Their coach subbed his striker, Ifeanyi a few minutes to halftime. His attempts at goal were either weak, or he was dispossesed by big-headed Chidi, the heart of Triple C's defence. The bright sun played its part in proceedings.

The referee blew for half time after 35mins of play. The boys rushed for water and glucose which was provided by Mr Lambert. No to forget the Yorghurt hawkers that swarm the field with chants of 'Yeegat!'

The Constanto, as it was called was big enough to hold a thousand persons. The presence of both Schools didnt alter its landscape a bit. They numbered about 250 present on both sides with other passers-by and hawkers.

Both Coaches dished further instructions to their team during the fifteen minutes break. It was then Helen sighted her brother, hands pocketed, gazing at the field. She came behind him and jumped on him.

"I scared you? Yes, Finally." She clenched her fist as he recognised her. She dragged him down and soon he saw Louis drinking water.

"Louis!"

"Uhmm." he saw his Bolu and replied while still drinking, as he stood up.

"Wow! I could have joined, but you said you dont like 'Headmaster'

"Chidi deserves that, not me."

"Il be leaving in twenty, can you become Obagoal in fifteen minutes?"

Louis nodded breathtakingly.

"Then do it!" Bolu snapped and watched his younger brother run into the field to get set for the second half of the game.

More chants and drummings and soon the second half began.

Whichever side showed more resilliency, it was definitely Triple C. Sixtus was shifted to a more central role and that proved deadlier for the partnership with Louis. Louis for one, was happy this would lead to a goal or two with his foot, instead of crosses that would further solidify the nickname he had no affinity for.

"C'mon boys...." SoundHope's coach screamed. The slim margin could be reversed. Not so as he couldnt believe his eyes. Sixtus was tackling and dispossessing his boys despite getting more accurate strings of passes. "Who is this boy?" He thought.

"GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!"

The coach shook his head in disbelief at what just occurred.

His Games prefect as well. It wasnt yet ten minutes into the second half and Triple C had extended their lead. Their senior team were seen rallying to a meeting, perhaps to plan on how to avoid possible defeat to the senior team of Triple C. To them, the field of play was not in favour of their junior boys.

Sixtus ran into Mr Adeneye's arms and attempted to carry his mathematics teacher out of excitement. He had so quickly forgotten this was the same man that caned him on several occasions for not getting assignments right in class.

Well Mr Adeneye was guilty of forgetting too, as he returned the victorious hug and turned to encourage the whole school to increase the tempo of support, chants and noise which they did.

"Nice goal Sixtus!" Chidi complimented as Sixtus was surrounded by his seven other teammates in jubilation.

Song:- Eminem- I'm not Afraid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by tenajtek(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Gd mrng davep. Thanks for breakfast.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by labaski(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
tnks Dave..
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
tenajtek: Gd mrng davep. Thanks for breakfast.
UWc! I succeeded in deciphering your monicker. Dont worry, i wont tell! wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
labaski: tnks Dave..
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.