Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34075 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
CONTINUATION

===============================

The game continued in a similar fashion, and soon after a slight loss of communication between the goalkeeper, Ahmed and Chidi, SoundHope capitalized and pulled a goal back. Chidi was wroth with himself and sat across the post as the opponents went to jubilate, the almost dead support from their schoolmates revived again.

Mr Adeneye clapped and encouraged them to bury the match with the ten minutes left. Bolu changed his mind about leaving as Louis have not justified his promise. He sat on and watched, the drums from his brother's schoolmates almost deafening his ears.

"Louis, stop turning back everytime you see me with the ball. I'll feed you a through-pass enough to make you score. They are using it to push you always." Sixtus explained when they passed at the centre to continue the match.

A penalty appeal was called off just a few seconds after. Louis fell to soon. The SH Coach would have none of it as time was ticking slowly, and his boys would have no chance again.

Chidi was removed and his classmate, Raphael replaced him. In no similar fashion, he overlapped and gave a deadly pass that Louis never anticipated.

Louis forced himself to put a leg to it and the contact tipped the ball over the SH keeper who already left his line, hoping to gather the ball.

"GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!"

The entire school forced their way onto the pitch to create a dusty atmosphere of celebration.

"Hey! Hey!! Get back, get back all of you, I said get back" Super Mario screamed to no avail. This wasnt the school where orderliness was carried out to the book. This was sports, fun, excitement which knew no bounds, especially when you were on the winning side.

A few of the staff laughed heartedly at their Principal's action. But they rushed to restore order. By this time, the SoundHope Boys were almost near tears. Their coach watched in anger and was the most relieved when the centre referee blew the final whistle.

"Triple C 3 vs 1 SoundHope Boys"

Louis hurried to search for his brother, unaware of where he stood. He was swept off his feet before he crossed over to the teeming supporters.

"Hmm, you've learnt from PES alot." Bolu remarked, arms folded and smiling.

"Your days are numbered brother"

Helen and a few other friends rallied round them, excited to see the newest star on the block.

"Louis! Louis!!"

He turned to see Elizabeth walking majestically in their direction. He smiled back at her, leaving Bolu to fit in the puzzles in his head alone.

"That was great play there" Elizabeth said and shot a rather inquisitive glance at Bolu's way. She returned the gaze back to Louis and her chest began pounding. Why?- only time would tell.

"So this is......"

"Yeah, My elder brother."

She tried her possible best to stay composed and returned the courtesy of introduction.

"I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you" She said with sparkles in her eyes.

"I'm Bolu. Here to enjoy the moment with him" He replied. Her hands shocked him when they shook.

"She's more like a school aunty, and she's on the female football team as well." Louis interrupted excitedly. He couldnt wait to pass on the friendship he enjoyed onto his brother who suddenly was his cool self.

"Hmm nice, that thats.... How would i say it? Girls that play football are unique." Bolu finally dropped his point. Elizabeth bent her neck, beaming to catch his point as he stared at the field while talking.

"Oh that, you can say that again." Louis suddenly found himself pre-occupied, and he left them both to continue their discourse.

A Few minutes after, Helen raced toward their direction and met her brother smiling. The girls senior team was about taking the field of play. Bolu finally exchanged pleasntries as Elizabeth was called to get prepared. She left with one remark....

"It was nice meeting you. I hope we meet some other time. You can reach me on this line." she slipped a piece of paper into his hands, winked at him and ran fast to join her mates on the field, leaving Bolu awestruck on the spot. He regained composure and waved back at her when she glanced back at him.

"I'm taking my leave Louis. Where's Helen?" he sighted her coming his way through the crowd. "Please do take very good care of yourselves and remember mum's coming here to pick you up. He looked at Helen as her countenance softened. "Dont worry, this is June. July is just not far to you now haba!!"

She forced a smile and brightened up after he hugged her and shook Louis in their own fashion/style and ended it with a mock salute.

"Later bro, come back for a rematch of Friday's video game." Louis barked as his brother boarded a bike.

"Win this tournament Headmaster. Oopps, sorry Louis"

The bike sped off before Loius could attempt throwing a pebble his way. He dropped it and ran back to the field as the female senior team kicked off the duel.

Song: Ella- I Like Am

2 Likes

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dave dont tell me dat d escape attempt by sam was just a dreamsad.... u no try o

Headmaster Louis don turn celebrity for him skool lol

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cheriepet: Dave dont tell me dat d escape attempt by sam was just a dreamsad.... u no try o

Headmaster Louis don turn celebrity for him skool lol
lol i told you anything could happen rem? Dont worry, you'l like it. You love Sam. smiley. How you doing?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote
author=daveP]lol i told you anything could happen rem? Dont worry,
you'l like it. You love Sam. smiley. How you doing?[/quote]

Yeah i rem... okay....d lil boy is suffering nao... i am amazingly wonderful

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Cheriepet:

Yeah i rem... okay....d lil boy is suffering nao... i am amazingly wonderful
wow thats good o. Was worried bout your absence. Bed dey drag me.....

Switdreams Cherie. Definitely tomaro! smiley goodnight!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2014
daveP: wow thats good o. Was worried bout your absence. Bed dey drag me.....
Switdreams Cherie. Definitely tomaro! smiley goodnight!

dont be dear.... okay gudnyt n swt dreams

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2014
dwamm
headmaster indeed lol
what does he expect when he scores with his head?
kompany b like chidi lol
but city dey go down today
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Corks gun ....

Nice 1 bro ...'

The sky is ur starting point ....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
daveP: Multiple updates....typing.

Charijee!!
Jeffreyjames!!
yes i'm here representing.....and that poor boy Sam has to suffer for his dad's business deal

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
charijee: yes i'm here representing.....and that poor boy Sam has to suffer for his dad's business deal
no time for son until family/business are intertwined! How you doing?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
JigsawKillah: dwamm
headmaster indeed lol
what does he expect when he scores with his head?
kompany b like chidi lol
but city dey go down today
lol wrong prediction though!! A draw. grin Mutiu Adepoju accepted it fast.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
lekinz: Corks gun ....

Nice 1 bro ...'

The sky is ur starting point ....

grin grin
ah dont worry. Il see how to get someone busted soon! cool

thanks!
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: lol wrong prediction though!! A draw. grin Mutiu Adepoju accepted it fast.

is it ur club ni?
update before i lose mt temper

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:09am On Sep 23, 2014
CONTINUATION....

MONDAY AFTERNOON: POLICE STATION......

Seargent Okoro paced to and fro his office. He smooched his beard and made constant touch with his beret, lifting it up, rubbing his hair, and replacing it beret back.

An officer he summoned knocked and rushed in, he stopped as he saw his boss, then tried excusing himself....

"Come back here, jusssst come back here!!" He fired at Constable Nwakali.

"Yessir!!" The Constable rushed back in and saluted, his eyes on the portrait behind his boss.

"Constable Nwakali, where the hell is Corp Okoro? Why is this station looking empty? You had better start talking!" The hot glance made the constable melt and he stammered before he could reply audibly enough.

"Sir they went for a short break sir. They left in two batches. One went for patrol....."

"Sharrap!! Where is Corp Okoro i asked?"

"With the patrol team sir. They told me to deliver this to you." He placed a file at his boss' desk, and resumed his alert posture.

"What report is this? Is this their findings on the kidnappers?" He calmed down and glanced through the report. His face expressing dissatisfaction still while he was looked through the file.

"Is this all their findings?"

"Yessir! All sir"

"Interesting! Tell them to meet me here as soon as they arrive."

"Yessir!" the Constable saluted, turned and exited the office like a robot.

------------------------------------------------

Bolu arrived just in time to see his father placing his only luggage into the car. He rushed in to prepare and was soon set to leave. He felt his pocket for a piece of paper and searched frantically for it until he saw it.

The few minutes the paper got lost sparked nervousness in him. He sketched Elizabeth smile as he left the room. Then he remembered Wura, then his best friend, Courtney.

"Bolu, come over!" His mum called.

"Lets get moving." Mr Ola ordered and after a short prayer, they went down the stairs. He turned and gave his mum an affectionate hug and whispered into her ear.

"Louis scored twice!! See you later mum." He was in the car before she could ask further. She smiled and waved at him, Aunty Bose likewise. Mr Ola gave a 'see you later' hint with his car-horn and soon the journey began.

"What did he say last? Bose asked

"Its Louis! You'l find out later." and she walked back up to see her home in a different light. This would be the first time since she left that she had the house entirely to her.

The peaceful atmosphere, the angle of the sun, and power supply. She felt remorseful and settled with the televison to enjoy freedom. Though someone needed it more than she-Sam!!

-----------------------------------------------

The Girls' game ended in an ephatic but displeasing fashion. 7-5 it ended. Another two goal margin between both schools.

Elizabeth tried her best as the goalkeeper and had to come off her life severally, which didnt augur well with her coach.

'Bunching' was the process whereby all players ran after the ball and followed it without no conscious respect for tactics than to converged at a spot.

Despite the improvement they showed a few days ago, the pressure was too much to handle, and soon they played like amateurs. There was actually a different- the goal came in en masse with shouts and screams of support from both teams.

Hoewever, Triple C came out winners. Elizabeth probably angered by her performance, walked off and isolated herself. A few guys rallied about her to encourage her, but she knew it was a bad game and little consolation couldnt change that fact.

"You tried now! Your defenders werent anywhere near you." Louis analyzed.

"well tell that to them. Despite the coach's training....." and she ranted off still

"its okay, we won. You've almost forgotten i score two today."

"oh yeah! That makes me fell bad too, so let it pass still. You are a player 'headmaster'!" she livened up soon enough after refreshing with chilled yorghurt.

The boys' game took a rough turn, with the Soundhope boys wanting to wrestle a win before the day was over. The game became physical and a few disgruntled players used cunniness to get justified.

Despite the two goals scored by SH, they still played the same pattern. They werent ready to relax just yet.

Tired and worn, they gradually let off steam and soon the parity was restored with two well calculated shots-one from Gbenga and another from Kingsley. They walked off the field after the referee ended the match. The spoils shared equally. There was however a big different in the mood of both teams.

Triple C's boys composed a song on the spot as both teams made to leave.

Okocha dey our team

Taribo dey our team

if Ronaldo dey your team

Show us hin jersey number.

Mr Pius smiled as the school bus headed back to the school. He liked everybit of it. Mr Lambert did not.

Song: Drake ft M. Jordan- Hold On, We're going home.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: no time for son until family/business are intertwined! How you doing?
I'm doing just fine daveP......seems you enjoy football so much?.....
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:

u guys make the same mistake over and over again
use gun
use gun
use gun!!!!
Ah, I never knew. But now, I know.

Thanks brogrin

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
DaveP, you badt ooo. Why turn Sam's freedom into dream na?
Abeg free the guy soonest.

Besides, I don't think there's something like "possible best"(I sought it somewhere). It's either you use possible or best.

Well done, bro.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Ah, I never knew. But now, I know.

Thanks brogrin
e no go work se! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: DaveP, you badt ooo. Why turn Sam's freedom into dream na?
Abeg free the guy soonest.

Besides, I don't think there's something like "possible best"(I sought it somewhere). It's either you use possible or best.

Well done, bro.
grin grin

Thanks!! I'l take note. Sam may eventually *ie o wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: e no go work se! smiley
ehn ehn!!
shey make we try am?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: grin grin

Thanks!! I'l take note. Sam may eventually *ie o wink
you should know your jokes are not always funny na.

I guess you want me to fill in the gap abi. Okay, "Sam may eventually tie oogrin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
charijee: I'm doing just fine daveP......seems you enjoy football so much?.....
lol, see kweshun o? wink
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: you should know your jokes are not always funny na.

I guess you want me to fill in the gap abi. Okay, "Sam may eventually tie oogrin
hehehhehe! For where? grin tie wetin?
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: hehehhehe! For where? grin tie wetin?
tie his sandals and escapegrin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
by the time i smoke this parcel finish i no see update
u done die be that
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
JigsawKillah: by the time i smoke this parcel finish i no see update
u done die be that
u sure ul still be 'low' enough to shoot straight? Il do so.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
daveP: u sure ul still be 'low' enough to shoot straight? Il do so.

still waiting o
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wow....Nice story you here bro....
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
CONTINUATION

By the time Triple C rounded up the day's engagement, Mr Ola and Bolu were already at his school. He drove into the premises and went straight towards the Principal's office. She stood up to greet him as he entered and offered a seat. One of the influential parent around!

"Mr Olaniyan, you are most welcome!" They shook hands.

"Sure, how is work and everything?"

She affirmed all was well and while he went into inquiring about his son's performance, Bolu settled and stowed away his 'goodies'. He was surrounded by his hungry-looking mates who on sighting the car enter, quickly trailed and assisted him, among them were a few of his friends.

He asked after Courtney and prepared to meet him at the 'lower area'. A few of his seniors bugged him for a share of his stuff. It was major reason he turned down bringing provisions. But it could have been worse if he was predictable to the fault of dealing mainly with cash.

It had been tested as he met his locker burgled on a few occasions.

"So Bolu, come over." His dad beckoned after he was through with the Principal.

"What did she say?"

"If you want to make the team, dont force it now. It is affecting vital subjects......." his dad went on, yet calm and reassuring of a father-figure.

"Yes sir." He only said that when he felt his dad bothering him.

"Good, this is the third term. I want to see a repeat of last term's result if not better" Mr Ola said and entered his car.

Son waved bye to father, they would see in a few weeks. As the car exited the school, Bolu recounted what made him to be present at the meeting even if they didnt participate fully in it. He smiled, turned and raced down to the Games arena to find Courtney.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seargent Okoro was about dozing when he heard a rap on the door. He approved entry and in strode four of his men. He eyed them one after the other as they saluted him.

"So..... What are your fndings and conclusions?"

"Sir, we traced the vehicle dated 2008! The plate detail are in there sir." Corp Kenny explained.

"So you telling me it was last seen at Berger, on the outskirts of Lagos?" He questioned and smooched his beard.

"Not only that sir. Since crowded areas will be less an option for such operation, we've come up with six possible location which are low key to anyone who thinks and needs a place for a kidnap victim" Corp Kenny once again explained.

It made the others seem as though they had nothing tangible to suggest. They simply gazed lazily and straightened up when the boss gave them a reprimanding look.

"Are you saying the rest of you have nothing tangible to say?"

"erm sir.... the VIN number details were handled by us. We went to Area G station sir.... To dig up cases of stolen or missing vehicles......" the Constable fizzled out in fright

"Yes! Yes!! Is that all? Well you are just seven. And i want you all to think first if this young boy was your son....." the room fell silence, except for the ceiling fan.

"Think what would you have done anyway...." He walked up to them staring them in the eye. One by one their gaze fell. "I believe you all did the right thing here, but going to eat and wash it down with bottles of stout instead of being here to trigger me to follow up. We are not even dooone with the case" He squeezed his face and turned to answer the telephone.

The officers were glad for this interruptions. He waved them out and spoke on the line still

"Okay, thank you very much Sgrt! Very well. Good day!" he stretched and soon his men were ordered to get ready, a combat team was on its way to spear the mission at hand. He dialled Mr Ojemba to notify him of the change in operations, but his line was dead.

Seargent Okoro fell into his chair and was soon asleep.

Song: Robert Duncan- Walk the Fire
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by tenajtek(f): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for the update davep. Still keeping my fingers crossed on Bolu and Elizabeth. *winks*

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
tenajtek: Thanks for the update davep. Still keeping my fingers crossed on Bolu and Elizabeth. *winks*
how are you. Guess uve been busy. Sam mite *ie grin

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
CONTINUATION

The afternoon wore off in a rather boring manner. Each seconds added to the crave for freedom.

Sam stood and faced the wall and began hitting it absentmindedly. The few hours between the game and now, he spent in a comfortable sleep. He woke with a different spirit, as though he knew just how he could get away at that moment.

Then his smile disappeared, and he stopped hitting. His father!!

"Why cant his dad just do away with the cash?" he thought. Was it worth all this pain to his mother and sister? How about 'testing troubled waters'?

He sat down again and began a sub-conscious game with the floor when the door creaked open. It was Dele!

"Stand up Sam" Dele rapped tiringly. This was the first time one of them called his name. He stood up and his mind was faster than his mouth....

"Let me go, my dad would pay you well!!" He looked away almost suddenly, but threw a glance back at Dele who stood on the spot. Dele regained himself and ordered Sam out. They were changing location.

Sam tried the second time, more bodly with Gozie present as the went down the stairs.

"I know Mr Hai isnt paying you guys enough to keep me. Why dont you give me a try?"

"You mean you are now bold all of a sudden to negotiate?" Gozie mocked. "Not so small boy! Not so." and the hood he held went ontop of Sam's head to disable his vision!

They got into the car and Sam recoiled as the syringe dug underneath his skin. He felt the hood removed and was soon asleep in a few minutes. Where they were going to might be worse.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Ojemba sat at her shop. Her eyes reddened by constant night wailings. Not until now did she really know the true wealth of her husband. The idea of setting up a supermart for her was a camouflage to make her content and distracted from the real deal. She was angry she fell for it sweetly. Yet she didnt want to conclude her man was the stingy type. Just he was secretive and now the first result was the kidnap of her son.

She watched as Amaka walked in from school tired.

"How is it mama?"

"So they werent aware of Sam?"

"The principal didnt tell the school, at least the teachers are aware." she dropped her school bag and went to change.

"How about....?"

"Louis!! Yes he scored today. He seemed determined when kicking the ball.......how is daddy?"

"I havent heard from him since midday.he might be busy"

Amaka sat down and ate. The absence of her brother drew a hardline of hatred towards her father everyday. She began to understand in her own way why he was absent most of the time.

She chuckled when she remembered the day her dad fainted on hearing about Sam's kidnap.

She wished for Sam. And the thought of possible death scared her to the very core that she forsook food and went to get occupied with customers who were around.

Song: Trey Songz-Heart Attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video) / Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.