Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55213 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Smartsyn(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
jhidey08: wot kinda topics should make front page? Do u knw d essence of dis Forum at all? Wot does forum mean in d first place? Specify d topics dat shld make front page.
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by enomasly: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can't beat my kids they are white kids i'd be sued for inflicting coporal punishment we'd just laugh over it and get a special place and day to go waste paint all over
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
god bless u broda for sayn it all........
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by frank043(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?
The wife's job is the mother's job of course.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will snap him/her and laminate. Hide the picture away until he grows into adulthood. Whenever he get on my nerves, I will emotionally rob him with it.

Like,"son, you know i'd take a lot of shit when you were an infant, I'm not gonna condone another of your poo at adulthood"....flashing the pic to his face.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by kechywillz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
he's just a kid,'boy,dont dis ok,next time u will, daddy's gonna spank u,be a good boy' 'wey u,ikaite,come n clean dis place'
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Kossyne(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
nickz: would do what my dad would have done to me: ask him to catch 20 mosquitoes alive!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Ezedon(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will know he is talented in painting
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by antartica(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Who was suppose to babysit him to make sure he doesn't do that? That person should be held responsible.That is not a nursery where children are allowed to run wide,it is a living room.

It is easy for some here to say they will laugh it off,but when faced with all that kind of mess after a hard day at work,it is very hard to keep cool. Somebody must take the blame.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by brixton: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*

How come Seun isn't feeling ur absence?

We must not be on serious topics all the time... Simply walk away if topic ont interest u
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Betterlife4u: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Inner weakness will first come,so I will have relax a bit to figure out how to do the cleaning because what is done is done already. then later I will have to teach the boy a very good lesson.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by ezet(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Most Mothers will beat such babies. But I don't mind him like that. A snapshot will do,then I will get him cleaned up
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by hensben(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*
bro just talk say u hardly get MBs this days *laughs*

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by LilPeezy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?
her duty is to take care of d hux n kids na....so na her work b dah

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by initialize(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Endtime Pikin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kalvan:

To cook and clean.
Emphasis on CLEAN in d statement above!

She'll av to + must start from FIRST,my TV,

Then her son( he's all hers at this point)

Then my floor.....

All to be keenly assessed when I wake the next morning FULL STOP

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
u cant kill me wit laf oooo
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
u cant kill me wit laf oooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by myola777(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: take a break for once in your life and have some fun.

the ' better topics ' that has been making front-page since morning, how many have you contributed to?

you can't afford MB, that's why you hardly visit NL these days..
grin hahahah! see finishing. bro you bad o
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by SporaD8: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
lovegeneration: very funny things
Sure! Its good to let the children's misdemeanors remind us how we used to be.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gynacologist: takin care of the home and changing d man's oil.
Bwahahaha NL won't kill me oo grin grin
guy you're damn funny.

But seriously I think the wifey deserves better than just changing oil tho cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by oshokay(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'll first start laughing.....then think of what to do later
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Airforce1]His cute smile alone is enough to quench my anger

I love babies smiley

Just like my Girl. Her Beautiful Smiles melts away my anger. In such situation, I will just clean her up, clean the living room and then gently scold her. Kiss her on her fore head and then put her to sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by LilPeezy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
if u drop d reasonable post na bad tin?haba na wa to u o
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by frank043(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh! I'l just smile with the little dude and quickly call my wife(his mother). #walks upstairs and takes a nice cold bathe#
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are this Seun"s son's if No den Seun's mod are going crazy whalaeeeee wats dis doing on the FP ..
Na wa ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
kechywillz: he's just a kid,'boy,dont dis ok,next time u will, daddy's gonna spank u,be a good boy' 'wey u,ikaite,come n clean dis place'

if you continue like dis ehn,dat kid would one day detonate a home made bomb ryt in dat living room while you're away....dat tym there would be no boy to spank just ashes lol

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Gbengem(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Actions reserved till then
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by sage2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
As long as he does not endanger his life, who cares? A true son has every right to do everything in his father's house, including what this boy did. My wife had better not try anything funny with my son.

I will just plead with my wife to do the needful while I take my son away for some man-to-man talk.

I would like to know what inspires him to do what he did and let's see if there is any way I can help him improve on that.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: god bless u broda for sayn it all........

Really?...Why is it that dad's are the first to claim their kids whenever the do good, but leave the problem to the mother's, when it they do wrong.
If it were me, I'll get either some warm water with spoge in a bucket or stain cleaner...Then walk to the room and wake up the father to come and clean the mess.

RAWBISH!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by January27(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will beat the hell out of him
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lilmax(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
I dont even know what to do,i will just set up a committee to look into the matter

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.