Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55211 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by mcaylife(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
horllami07: No mata hw tired i am,i'll make sure to clean the house and d boy cos i can't leave everything messy like dat till d next day and my boy can't go to sleep like dat either. But God knws I'll beat d hell out of dat boy before he goes to sleep.
this dude is talking like he is divorced or the kids mother doesnt come home to sleep lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by tbagjames(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
you must be good at handling surprises. hands her the Mzor paracetamol to give the child
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Jaybee21(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: What can I do na, woke up some days back, lil man woke up before me and on gettin to the sitting room, he already soaked the sitting room rug in water *dont ask me how he got the water*, poured his cocopops everywhere *arghhhh*. And no food for him that mornin, he cried till I gave him indomie.
U don't wanna imagine the smell I got after I came back frm work.

Kids are jst wonderdul in their own ways
dytbabe,ao u dey
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Atmmachine(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will bring my valentino leather belt & give him "flog of life".. If he faints i will continue flogging him till he comes back to life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
January27: I will beat the hell out of him
chai
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lekzzydo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
[img][/img]Kids are wicked

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Really?...Why is it that dad's are the first to claim their kids whenever the do good, but leave the problem to the mother's, when it they do wrong.
If it were me, I'll get either some warm water with spoge in a bucket or stain cleaner...Then walk to the room and wake up the father to come and clean the mess.

RAWBISH!!
hahahahaha hmmmm dear, am a man na n u dont expect me to do dat. if u can do it den d house help will do it. bt mee? hell no dear

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Otunbakay(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'd build a GALLERY in waiting for him and thank Jehovah God for the provision, because a STAR has been born and talent has been reveald. LOL.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
that's child abuse, its a civil crime.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
January27: I will beat the hell out of him
chai
glitest:
Really?...Why is it that dad's are the first to claim their kids whenever the do good, but leave the problem to the mother's, when it they do wrong.
If it were me, I'll get either some warm water with spoge in a bucket or stain cleaner...Then walk to the room and wake up the father to come and clean the mess.
RAWBISH!!
why dont you tell us you will marry your age mate so that we can understand you better? As usual nairaland women forming iron ladies grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Atmmachine(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
I won't ever beat him.
I will just help him by giving him 9 tablets of sleeping pills.
He will wake up the next month & his brain will get formatted.. grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Atmmachine: I will bring my valentino leather belt & give him "flog of life".. If he faints i will continue flogging him till he comes back to life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

haba is jst a boy na, d moda will do it bro, no need of fluging......
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by dytbabe: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jaybee21: dytbabe,ao u dey

Bebe am fine
Ur first post with this
Hehehehehehehehhehe

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Godson201333(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2014

Typical african parent chai!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by armadeo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lexusgs430: Two guilty kids (other kid out of shot). Will take as many picture as possible and use this incident has an opportunity to decorate and upgrade my pad.
What more can I do, but laugh hysterically!!!!

Awesome idea. Enlarge the pic and frame it. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by omobaba101(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sincerely I don't know what I will do exactly, but it won't be funny, what will be in my head is how to clean the mess up
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

RAWBISH!!
I won't even answer you grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by porka: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
godG: If the child has an annoying history of being destructive, s/he go hear am! However, if s/he is just trying to be creative for the first time, I would spare the rod that day hoping such wouldn't happen again.

The day he tries that again, ...

He won't stop at that if he is trying to be creative.

Creative people don't do things just once.

That's why they are creative.

Flogging won't stop him being creative or destructive if you like.

It will just push him to a negative path.

Try and teach him a better way to do his painting.

The parents of this boys are some of the most fortunate parents in the world.

Only few parents will get the message these kids are trying to pass across though.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by antartica(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
tbagjames:
you must be good at handling surprises. hands her the Mzor paracetamol to give the child

In a real world such is not allowed near any child,including his so-called children. He is talking about brutality here,or maybe he just having a laugh.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Jaybee21(f): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe:

Bebe am fine
Ur first post with this
Hehehehehehehehhehe
abi nw,av always been a ghost follower on nl
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: Lol, my son did something similar with his poop last week.... Pooped in his diaper, removed it and began smearing it on the walls and floor in the living room....

when I saw him I wanted to smack him so bad but poop was just all over him, he must have seen the anger in my eye because he looked so sober and when I shouted at him to sit down in one spot, he didn't move a muscle until I finished cleaning the walls and floor.....

he just kept looking at me warily even till he finished his bath, as if expecting me to smack him at some point!
I guess he felt bad about it, how old is he if u dont mind?
Was he spanked after d whole cleaning?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Atmmachine(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ask my son what i did to him the day he used a very sharp nail to draw his ancestors on my whole car.
I gave him one bottle of alomo bitters & he couldn't walk for 4 months, if he sees any car he will disappear immediately .. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Borat1: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
unbelievable...the TV is actually on!

If this was me, my mum will paint me red with a whip.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Hercules222(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
lol! what else can one possibly do? they ain't kids for nothing. just wash him all up and give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lekzzydo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
bizzlemie: First off, i'll have to rush 'em to the bathroom and get the paint off 'em (that's if no 1 else is there to do that)

Then i'll get the paint off the TV, or better still get a new one if necessary. i'll also get the paint mopped off the floor

After that, I'll find out how the kids were able to get their hands on the paint, and WARN THEM SERIOUSLY not to play with stuffs like that; i'll make 'em understand that if they do, they might die and end up going to HELL!!

That's all grin

story 4 the gods, not 4 the kids

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
arvinsloane: What will you do if you got home after work and meet your son like this with your living room messed up with paint?
Hmmm, I will give him a memorable spanking, after which he and the irresponsible adult who left him on his own will clean up the mess angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by anitank(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't think I'd be worried about the rug and TV as much as I'd be worried about knowing that the paint didn't get into his mouth.

I'm sure I'd spend the next hour asking if he tasted or drank the paint, I'm also sure I'd spank him while doing that
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
SporaD8: My Niece once did the same; but hers was a mixture of powder and Vaseline all over her body and face.
I almost jump out of my skin with fright on sighting her.
Funny thing is- when ask what she thought she's doing, she reply, "I want to look beautiful lolz!"
Hahahaha innocent her wanted to look "beautiful" lol, the crazy part is that they do all these things with all seriousness lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by sulmeza(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
gd mum/wife...weldne
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
IGWISE: I will boil the hottest water on earth and bath him
that can't be your son. You be boko haram
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

RAWBISH!!
okay....with me sha you'll be in yr parents house in a few minutes or hours tym depending on how far they stay I tell u.....with ur pikin too sha,make una two go cool off for sometime

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
"Where is your father?"

My kid won't be left home alone. The responsible adult left with him will clean it up tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.