Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26378 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by chimerase2: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
For de first time boko haram is missing target the sharp trained shooters and bombers missing target and is buhari
For the first time am pissed off y didn't their plan fail and consume buhari
Y will innocent citizens die so painful
One tin I knw der is no place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by mike404(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimoz:
Ain't you ashamed of your bossoms and age.
CANT YOU RECOGNIZE A MAD PERSON WHEN YOU SEE ONE

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerian politicians killing themselves since democracy.

*May my enemies not get mouth to pray for me o. Make them go kwench*

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Enity: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
ratiken:  Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack.

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

Like seriously, bros, where are you from? Can't you reason aright for once, must we play politics with just everything that happen?

6 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by agriboom: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: And the first time BH recorded a miss is against Buhari and some Islamic cleric.

OK, am observing in HD.

Are you sure it's the first time? Please if you don't know something just shut the hell up!

10 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Legendoscar2: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

Bloody illiterate!
What do you know!

11 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
agriboom:

Are you sure it's the first time? Please if you don't know something just shut the hell up!
supported!

9 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by realGURU(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Praktikals: President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday condemned the bombings in Kaduna which he said appeared to have been targeted at a former Head of State, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.
He however thanked God for sparing their lives.
Jonathan’s message was contained in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.
He denounced the targeting of political and religious leaders by terrorists, whom he described as enemies of the nation.
He said he had directed the Police and other security agencies to take all necessary actions to apprehend the perpetrators of the attacks.
The statement read, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan condemns the bombings in Kaduna today which appeared to have targeted former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.
“President Jonathan denounces the dastardly targeting of the prominent political and religious leaders by terrorists and enemies of the nation in an odious attempt to inflame passions and exacerbate disquiet, fear, insecurity and sectional divisions in the country.
“While thanking God Almighty for sparing the lives of General Buhari and Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, the President extends sincere condolences to the families of those who were sadly killed by the bomb blasts.
“President Jonathan also commiserates with all those who were injured in the twin bombings in this Holy Month of Ramadan which defy the tenets of Islam, and provide further proof that the terrorists are nothing but blood-thirsty extremists bent on undermining the unity and progress of the nation.”
Source
www.punchng.com/news/i-thank-god-for-sparing-buharis-life-jonathan/
Jonathan...! jonathan...!! jonathan...! how many times did i call u?... be careful...

5 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by cantell(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!
Hehehe! APC wankers are hating again! Hate on, Mr presdo rides on to 2019!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Smartsyn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
agriboom:

enlighten me then
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: And the first time BH recorded a miss is against Buhari and some Islamic cleric.

OK, am observing in HD.

They also missed the then IG of Police who was their primary target when they bombed Police Headquarters as his convoy entered the premises. Let's try to be objective.

12 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by InHim4Him(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!
You are a disgrace!

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by levelszik(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!
Why are u such an as$?

Go and change ur menstrual pad,its soaked already.

Otu ezi

8 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Odika1: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Even buhari is not safe. well,ka chukwu mezie okwu.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by aumeehn: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly
sharaap olodo!! Mtsw...d presido dont even know a low life family of yr's exist...!! Bcus pesin accuse d president ov genocide nd terrosim na im u go tell am him dserve to die Tink wiv yr head nt wiv d*ck...f*ctard!!!

15 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by kennydee05(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
JONATHAN! JONATHAN!! JONATHAN!!! JONATHAN! JONATHAN!! JONATHAN!!! JONATHAN! JONATHAN!! JONATHAN!!!
How many times I called you? 2015 no be by force ooo.
And if you win by all your might remember that you cannot go beyond 2019.
South-South elders forum please call your Jonah to order.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by kurt09(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Am suspecting APC presidential aspirants. Buhari should look inward. My thought.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by sisiafrika(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
This man is not ok. He should be angry Buhari is not dead! All theiving politicians, I command! DIEeeeeeeEE!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by shikshark: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
sarcasm..........gej must have made the statement with evil grin all over his face.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by kendrick93(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
boko haram targeting buhari? i laugh in swahili.. buhari just planned all dis tins so dat people wnt suspect him for terrorism.. dis old man is a die hard extremist boko haram supporter. who are dey deceiving?
d only tym dis country will hav peace is when d lyks of buhari are gone... dis fool ought to be hanged to shame. i've gat no pity for him

5 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by hopilo: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!

Kid are u not aware that Boko in their video said they will be attacking their politician from north? why call GEJ name. the monster they created is turning toward them. na answer prayers.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
"Yinmu" oju aye ni baba pejapeja yi nse jare

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ZUBY77(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!

Am I allowed to call you an iddioot here on nairaland?

14 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!
Think before replying....Abi u av a concrete evidence??
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Yungmilio2(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
GEJ
with police. necessary. action
perpetrators. nation.
nah weytin we dey hear since 2011
6yr tenure
GIFT
I have no shoes but am driving a Ferrari
2nd term on my mind
forget boko
no mind chibok jare 99days
just wasting our soldiers lives
Make I know weytin go make me vote good luck 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by agriboom: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: enlighten me then

Not my job, google is your friend

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Trailblazer1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
GEJ has no reason at all to assassinate Buhari, because Buhari will be the easiest opposition to defeat in 2015.

How I wish I will have the privilege to contest for the presidency against Buhari in 2015- it will be a landslide victory for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Enity: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
dagentility: Gej shouldn't bother commenting on what happened to the terrorist. He stage managed the whole scene as far as i'm concerned.

Reason up baby! Plan bomb against himself? Do you know what is bomb blast ? I saw the devastation of the Apapa explosion, it's not what you wish your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bnovative(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hehehehe!! That's the peoples' president . It's foolhardy for anyone to think that Gej is afraid of Buhari bc of 2015 election. If anything, Gej want Buhari alive so that he will have the satisfaction of defeating him again. He wants to see the general cry again. Sai Gej.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nemesis is catching up with them.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by hensben(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
JEITO: What would Jonathan gain by trying to kill Buhari?

Y'all better shut up if you aint gat nothing tangible to say.
if it were the other way round you guys would have accuse buhari of same thing, you see why I say most nigerians are gullible, myopic and st.pid and these politicians will continue to play with the future of this country and loot her resources and potential dry until una wise.
@ topic, president did the right thing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death / Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.