Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26375 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Safari29: 2:42am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.
some people are really abusing this faceless
anonymous forum
imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with
his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person
of mr President of genocide/terrorism
some people deserve to die honestly

what's d difference between you and Boko Haram?
Oponu
u claimed to be an assassin while Boko Haram is bombing everywhere Oloshi

PDP is Boko Haram and GEJ is their sponsor

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by say4gunit(m): 2:44am On Jul 24, 2014
In other news, Boko-haram united!

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by phyla(m): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Because PDP has accused APC of been the sponsors of Boko haram, I knew they would develop tactics to shift the attention away from themselves(APC).Nigerians should watch out, they would plant bomb, move around where it is planted and come out to say they were targeted and escaped.This is not the last we would hear of them, Atiku will soon escape too and maybe the new emir and his brother El rufia.What can Buhari not do to get attention or weep up sentiments, he cried when he knew he was going to lose an election.They can as well fall prey of the pit they dig themselves if they play God.We already know the clans of people who desire to rule Nigeria for personal vendetta against certain region.SHALOM NIGERIA!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by dvee2: 3:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Good one this time from GEJ, his advisers are beginning to learn. Instead of saying its a lie he wasn't targeted as usual, this time they did the right thing. Lets see if his supporters on nairaland will learn too.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 3:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Why is Jonathan thanking God for Buhari's life?

Buhari have never once came out to condemn the countless killings his people did to others, even when they did those killings because of him losing an election. The only time that man ever came out to cry foul on the innocent being murdered up north was when his own fulani people were the causality so why should anybody else feel sorry for him if he came close to death.

Abeg, stop calling God's name in vain GEJ....that is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Kalvan: 3:32am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6: Why is Jonathan thanking God for Buhari's life?

Buhari have never once came out to condemn the countless killings his people did to others, even when they did those killings because of him losing an election. The only time that man every came out to cry foul on the innocent being murdered up north was when his own fulani people were the causality so why should anybody else feel sorry for him if he came close to death.

Shut up you foolish Yigbo. What do you know other than cannibalism and murder?

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by azimibraun: 3:46am On Jul 24, 2014
I will quarrel with anybody who argues with me that the future of Nigeria is not doomed. Except the person does not read criticaly comments by Nigerian youths on social media sites. Danm! U can almost touch the deeply rooted hatred the leaders of tomorrow have got for eachother because its so danm thick. GOd did all for us but we ddnt appreciate him. Now see our lives.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 3:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan:

Shut up you foolish Yigbo. What do you know other than cannibalism and murder?

See this yoruba/northern monkey wey dey attache by force to SS on NL to shield his cowardly @ss. What do your people know beside killing and ritualistism? Blowing unaselves up on daily basis seeking for 40 virgins with your illiterate @sses.
Shouldn't you have shown your loyalty to allah by now? why are you still alive? why is there no bomb on your chest right now? Wetin you still dey on NL for? Abeg go commit suicide already..you are taking up too much breathable air for useful people.

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by pressplay55: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2014
ifeness:

You thank God for saving Buhari,but why can't this God save 230 innocent girl? STUPIDD PRESIDENT!!!!
are u questioning God for not saving the 200 innocent girls?
Whalai, u are the most stu pid animal from the pit of hell!!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Kalvan: 3:56am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

See this yoruba/northern monkey wey dey attache by force to SS on NL to shield his cowardly @ss. What do your people know beside killing and ritualistism? Blowing unaselves up on daily basis seeking for 40 virgins with your illiterate @sses.
Shouldn't you have shown your loyalty to allah by now? why are you still alive? why is there no bomb on your chest right now? Wetin you still dey on NL for? Abeg go commit suicide already..you are taking up too much breathable air for useful people.

SS will never be part of Biafra.

Cry me a river. LOL!!!!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by brownlords: 3:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Witches and wizard, una no dey sleep o, abi una bed cash fire?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan:

SS will never be part of Biafra.

Cry me a river. LOL!!!!

How did Biafra get in this conversation again? Typical..by their behavior you know them...you can't even hide it, even if you try. It's obvious as hell na attache by force yoruba/northern coward you be. Actually scratch that, that's even an insult to northerners. the only set of cowards that shield themselves and constantly replicate this type of behavior is the cowards from SW. No doubt in my mind you come from Yorubaland. The poverty, ritualistic, criminalistic den of Nigeria.

Btw: I'm from SS you dumb f00l.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by englishmart(m): 4:09am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!
to me, comments like this were seen to be sacrosanct.
but I least expected it from you.
You disappointed me Berem!

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by AFISON: 4:10am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=berem]After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!
YOU BROKE MY HEART.... I WAS "MADLY" IN LOVE .
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Dagoma: 4:14am On Jul 24, 2014
hahahahahaha...... he failed.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by englishmart(m): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!
why did you remove your dp? Hope its not because someone asked if u Ain't ashamed of your age and bossom?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Billygee2u: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2014

Una plan don fail!
you should not accuse falsely .If you are a christian ,you should know the consequences of the offence.If you are a muslim your conscience should teach you if your koran and religion is a religion of PEACE .
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Billygee2u: 4:29am On Jul 24, 2014
....shaboti:
dont mind d girl, she jumps at any opportunity to spew trash
honestly she is lacking good qualities of a woman /lady ..。。。。
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by nagoma(m): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6: Why is Jonathan thanking God for Buhari's life?

Buhari have never once came out to condemn the countless killings his people did to others, even when they did those killings because of him losing an election. The only time that man ever came out to cry foul on the innocent being murdered up north was when his own fulani people were the causality so why should anybody else feel sorry for him if he came close to death.

In What planet are you living?
And you are so aggrieved that Buhari survived the evil plans you and your masters hatched. Diaris God ooo!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

In What planet are you living?
And you are so aggrieved that Buhari survived the evil plans you and your masters hatched. Diaris God ooo!

In planet Earth where your master never cared for anybody that died because of him. When will you join us?

Why would I be aggrieved that Buhari survived the plan he staged..that is the plan after all.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by nagoma(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

This is the only proof you have, it's getting obsolete come with something new

Because you guys killed him?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Kalvan: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

How did Biafra get in this conversation again? Typical..by their behavior you know them...you can't even hide it, even if you try. It's obvious as hell na attache by force yoruba/northern coward you be. Actually scratch that, that's even an insult to northerners. the only set of cowards that shield themselves and constantly replicate this type of behavior is the cowards from SW. No doubt in my mind you come from Yorubaland. The poverty, ritualistic, criminalistic den of Nigeria.

Btw: I'm from SS you dumb f00l.
Stop deceiving yourself. cheesy

You're not from the SS. You're from the red earth land known as Yigbo land. Stop denying your people, Ediot, Ediot,Ediot. LOL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by nagoma(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:
In planet Earth where your master never cared for anybody that died because of him. When will you join us?
Why would I be aggrieved that Buhari survived the plan he staged..that is the plan after all.

Okay I see that you are one of the Asari Dokubo boys. Chibok girls were never abducted, it was all stage. Managed. Buhari bombed himself and GEJ is intelligent and Capable. Whatever you guys are smoking is worse than animal dung.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan:
Stop deceiving yourself. cheesy

You're not from the SS. You're from the red earth land known as Yigbo land. Stop denying your people, Ediot, Ediot,Ediot. LOL!!!!

Another example of an attache @ss not knowing anything about the region he wan attache to. grin grin I won't even tell you want to google sef, it's good to let you give yourself away.

oya come attache yoruba coward.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by kheart(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2014
aumeehn: sharaap olodo!! Mtsw...d presido dont even know a low life family of yr's exist...!! Bcus pesin accuse d president ov genocide nd terrosim na im u go tell am him dserve to die Tink wiv yr head nt wiv d*ck...f*ctard!!!
dont mind the mofo bagger, u can join d 5th arm of gej government (Bh) whose in his right sense ll bare bloodykiller fckin demented ret ard
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Safari29: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Billygee2u:
you should not accuse falsely .If you are a christian ,you should know the consequences of the offence.If you are a muslim your conscience should teach you if your koran and religion is a religion of PEACE .

GEJ is Boko Haram simple

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Kalvan: 4:48am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

Another example of an attache @ss not knowing anything about the region he wan attache to. grin grin I won't even tell you want to google sef, it's good to let you give yourself away.

oya come attache yoruba coward.

What are you talking about?!LOL!!!!

Have you drank too much Human blood today?!grin
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 4:54am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

Okay I see that you are one of the Asari Dokubo boys. Chibok girls were never abducted, it was all stage. Managed. Buhari bombed himself and GEJ is intelligent and Capable. Whatever you guys are smoking is worse than animal dung.

Bomb Boko Haram detonated and threw his direction was able to bomb off three cars infront of his cars even though they threw that bomb when they cornerned him off according to Buhari. Somehow this magically bomb was able to get everyother cars but somehow missed his own. And despite the fact the bomb missed the "inital" target..Boko Haram boys left the scene with out finishing what they came there for even though they did quite alot in effort to kill this man (they ramed his car, shot his car, cornered him off and even threw bombs at him according to Buhari). undecided undecided undecided Abeg I think Nollywood is looking for writers, una should go apply or better self, go get a Nollywood director to direct the next scene sha.
Oya madam beke, please bring me my animal dung...It opens the eyes wellu wellu and let's you see Bullsh1t from a mile away

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Kalvan: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

Bomb Boko Haram detonated and threw his direction was able to bomb off three cars infront of his cars even though they threw that bomb when they cornerned him off according to Buhari. Somehow this magically bomb was able to get everyother cars but somehow missed his own. And despite the fact the bomb missed the "inital" target..Boko Haram boys left the scene with out finishing what they came there for even though they've did quite alot in effort to kill this man (they ramed his car, shot his car, cornered him off and even threw bombs at him according to Buhari). undecided undecided undecided Abeg I think Nollywood is looking for writers, una should go apply or better self, go get a Nollywood director to direct the next scene sha.
Oya madam beke, please bring me my animal dung...It opens the eyes wellu wellu and let's you see Bullsh1t from a mile away

Shut up you Ediot. You don't know shit.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan:

What are you talking about?!LOL!!!!

Have you drank too much Human blood today?!grin

Don't know what I'm talking about is all the proof anybody need attache by force yoruba.

Travel out of your SW village, you might learn a thing or too and would possibly help you when you want to attache by force to a region you parasit e out of.

You should tell me. Have you killed your next batch of humans, drank their blood for your blood money? Afterall na your people past time? how many times have they caught una doing so this month alone? I lost count after 9.

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by M4gunners: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2014

Una plan don fail!
You where there why he was sending them i guess.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by OneNaira6: 5:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan:

Shut up you Ediot. You don't know shit.

Say this ediot with sh1t for brains. Maybe grow a pair of brain cells then you can be heard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.