Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26376 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
I wish Buhari and other evil people in Nigeria are gone. Evil people! lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by UcLloyd: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
engineerd: I think Buhari was the main target...the simultaneous targeting of the religious leader or whatever was just a dummy distraction.....But i doubt if GEJ had anything to do with this.....it would be a huge miscalculation on his part....but then again it's Gej we are talking about here.....forever drunk on bayelsa ogogoro and a major doofus..

U are a disgrace to this earth. We regret having ur kind.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by hensben(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

i work for nobody.

i just love killing because

it's fun.
lol, love to kill for faceless forum abi, oga face reality
If I may ask
Na which cult u join for higher instituion n na how many people u kill? Let's start from there
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
UcLloyd:

Don't turn into this thing u're trying to turn into, that's low. If u don't know what to say, observe n walk away. If not that we are both Imolites, I for curse u, buh we're umu nwanne!

GEJ till 2019

that girl is ajo nwanyi
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bnovative(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma: Will GEJ sack his MEND assassins for failing to kill Buhari or will he punish them? Is he sending them for further training?
Why would Gej want Buhari death? Gej will defeat the weeping general in any election anytime. If anything, Gej wants Buhari alive so that he can see his tears again.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by brownlords: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

i will rap.e you if i wait more seconds on this bed

come to bed you fool

Are you the impotent, sorry Mr incapable that allow his wife to be surfing the internet 4AM?

Seriously berem's husband thing fit no dey too function, how can a married woman be surfing internet 11PM, 1AM comment for nairaland 4 AM, which time Oga come take dey browse?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
GenBuhari: For some reason, I tend to believe GEJ 's message is genuine.

That is not to say that rogue members of PDP are not responsible for the attack.
nothing do you bros! God pass dem! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
hensben: lol, love to kill for faceless forum abi, oga face reality
If I may ask
Na which cult u join for higher instituion n na how many people u kill? Let's start from there
i kill my victim codedly because killing is my culture.

haven't you heard of ip tracking before?

killing runs in my vein and i love it

its really a joyful thing killing bastards
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Olumastar: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2014
I thank God 4 him & dose dat injured God wil heal dem

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2014
brownlords:

Are you the impotent, sorry Mr incapable that allow his wife to be surfing the internet 4AM?

Seriously berem's husband thing fit no dey too function, how can a married woman be surfing internet 11PM, 1AM comment for nairaland 4 AM, which time Oga come take dey browse?

she is not my wife but my concubine.

i bleeps her at my will

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Firefire(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2014
brownlords:

Seriously berem's husband thing fit no dey too function, how can a married woman be surfing internet 11PM, 1AM comment for nairaland 4 AM, which time Oga come take dey browse shocked shocked shocked?

IP Address BLOCKED or conflicting so browsing not possible embarassed angry
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by yousouphe(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2014
john650: I don tire for this religion called Islam. Which kind religion they kill their fellow human being. You say you are a religion of peace but everywhere you are practiced, you are spilling innocent blood.

Na evil religion wey you be o.
but I wonder why some people talk like lunatics, don't u have brain to think ? I don't think you are sane. If u re ignorant of the fact that islam is peace go learn the fundamentals of our religion , I feel dat should be better than presuming what u don't know in depth ignorance

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: nothing do you bros! God pass dem! grin grin

come to bed now you no go gree

i go vex throw you out remember na my concubine you be not my wife
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by brownlords: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire:

IP Address BLOCKED or conflicting so browsing not possible embarassed angry

Oh, so the Oga IP address block nAi make am no fit they browse? Biko berem I have VPN and any ip blocker you can think of, Can I book just for one overnight browsing?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by brownlords: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

she is not my wife but my concubine.

i bleeps her at my wilk

Okay, buh why sh3 cum dey do like woman when her husband run abandon now?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Those Northern elites and bad Southern leaders aren't good for Nigeria. If this kind of way is possible to get rid of them so be it!

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by brownlords: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2014
all4naija: Those Northern elites and bad Southern leaders aren't good for Nigeria. If this kind of way is possible to get rid of them so be it!

Endorsed.

My list.

Satan of sokoto.
Tony anini
IBB
Buhari
Jonathan
Obasanjo
Atiku
shetima
Nyako

Let them clear this once first
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by JACKOFALTRADE: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Who will benefit from his assassination? If not
some other goons. . . From APC, hoping to
replace him come 2015. That's if it wasn't
staged.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by vanndubi: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly

...faceless people like you bloodykiller. Maybe you were giving a graphic description of yourself
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ChrisOD: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: In fact, if anything happened to the people's General, what happened in 1966 would repeat itself!

Yea! Ngene Ukwenu, the great Arusi, says so!

Fake igbo person.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2014
brownlords:

Okay, buh why sh3 cum dey do like woman when her husband run abandon now?

if you ask me na who i go ask?

she just ran to me for help so we agree on

1 round= #350

but i do 6 rounds per day so do the maths

#350x6= #2100

2100x30= a wooping #63000

am i not generous ? upon say she dey chop free food for my house oo
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by mike404(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
I SWEAR THIS ISLAMIC PROPHET (BUHARI) NA MASTER PLANNER grin HONESTLY I NO UNDERSTAND WHY WE NIGERIANS NO DEY REASON @ALL sad WETIN MAKE UNA BELIEVE SAY BOKO BOYS GO KILL THEIR MASTER ABI UNA NO KNOW SAY IF ACTOR DIE FILM DON END BE THAT

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
vanndubi:

...faceless people like you bloodykiller. Maybe you were giving a graphic description of yourself

am a killer i don't hide it because its fun.
so

sharap
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by UcLloyd: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2014
U people should not insult berem's husband, the man, Mr Okoronta is a house husband, berem is the bread winner, she's jus doing the needful on NL to put food on the table for her family.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2014
jaso1:

If you are not a fool, you should have smell rat from president statement that he thank God to have save Buhari live. A security conscious person would have make more sincere and security statement that will show the world that he is innocent of the bombing. He thank God to have save Buhari! what happen to other innocent souls that lost? Does it even fit in to the president to keep condemning all attack without serious approach that will see the end of BH? Have you asked yourself what your president need $1b for? Do you even bother why indicted BH sponsors have not been arrested and prosecuted? You are a big fool!
Jonathan is planning something disastrous and God and our heroes past wont let him succeed. He's afraid of going to jail and all evil means are now been employed to abate that.

Musiwa?? undecided
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
UcLloyd:

U are a disgrace to this earth. We regret having ur kind.

Bish STFU.....
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by otalenu(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

At ur age?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2014
unpredictedone:

wot evidence do u hav, i wonder ý pple luv inflamatorý commnts

Oh ReaaaaalYYYYYY?! I thought that's what you Pro Jonathan halfwits spend your entire days doing against the opposition ?!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by mike404(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2014
"I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA"- PROPHET BUHARI COULD ANY REASONABLE NIGERIAN TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT BOKO BOYS ARE FIGHTING FOR AND WHAT THE PROPHET SAID
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by 190theclown: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=190theclown][/quote]
why you dey quote me you dey mad?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Olumastar]I thank God 4 him & dose dat injured God wil heal dem[/quote

stop thanking God bro face reality. Nigeria is very insecure anything can happen anywhere.
buhari was fortunate and I wish him well, he is one of those people that can help tackle corruption if u guys can look beyond your ethnno religious lense by voting for merit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.