Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26613 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
myboy2010: I no ur parents r not ur rightful owner cox their life is not as doomed as urs.com to tink of it if I m 2 b paid to bring u 2 a psychiatric home, do u tink I will hesitate... useless ting smoking supporter of APC with a monkey background

thats why its not good for demented women like your mother to keep pets like baboon because they fall in love easly to pets.

ask your mama he will tell you that your father is that big banana eating baboon.
bastard son of a baboon

vulture.

otu mma gi ebea

ediot

amu gi there
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
donhils:
Only fools make this kind of unfounded accusation.

How many fools do we have here who said the attack was staged managed? Hypocrite.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

thats why its not good for demented women like your mother to keep pets like baboon because they fall in love easly to pets.

ask your mama he will tell you that your father is that big banana eating baboon.
bastard son of a baboon

vulture.

otu mma gi ebea

ediot

amu gi there

C'mon goat, behave yourself. Because your are useless doesn't mean you have to show it to the world.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Buhari thinks we are in for all his jokes and pranks. Shame on him
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

I see you bleating all over the place because you want dusa. I promised not to feed you today for being a nuisance to the society.
Useless goat.

i reserved son poo so come and eat but you must learn how to manage poo

useless son of a rabid bingo

am i the one that told your mother to fvck a rabid dog.

bastard.

otu nne gi ebea
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Caseless: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly
the anonymous nature is why u ar stil ranting. U'd hav bn gone by now. D thing is that u cant even slaughter a rat. But u can help by givin us facebook adress, if u knw u can kill and love to kill, and we'll meet u there. U have a wooden brain, kid.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

C'mon goat, behave yourself. Because your are useless doesn't mean you have to show it to the world.

mr bingo am not father so don't beg me for poo again.

go and die.

vulture.

otu nne gi ebea

amu mpa gi
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

i reserved son poo so come and eat but you must learn how to manage poo

useless son of a rabid bingo

am i the one that told your mother to fvck a rabid dog.

bastard.

otu nne gi ebea

My very useless goat, I promised not to make your stuidity known to the world but you are trying to expose yourself.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ibietela2(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

Because you guys killed him?

Who?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

My very useless goat, I promised not to make your stuidity known to the world but you are trying to expose yourself.

mr bingo behave yourself ama kill you and your rabid father.

son of a harlot

son of a rabid dog

vulture

OTU NNE GI EBEAA
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
caseless: the anonymous nature is why u ar stil ranting. U'd hav bn gone by now. D thing is that u cant even slaughter a rat. But u can help by givin us facebook adress, if u knw u can kill and love to kill, and we'll meet u there. U have a wooden brain, kid.

i don't trade words with bastard vulture

idiott why not give me yours if you know you're brave and see if i don't end your useless life in 48hrs.

bastard son of a harlot demented mother.

simply go and perish in hades
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Shafiu1: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
shaboti: dont mind d girl, she jumps at any opportunity to spew trash
She's sensible than u

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
caseless: the anonymous nature is why u ar stil ranting. U'd hav bn gone by now. D thing is that u cant even slaughter a rat. But u can help by givin us facebook adress, if u knw u can kill and love to kill, and we'll meet u there. U have a wooden brain, kid.

Please don't mind my very useless goat. I have been trying to get rid of it but couldn't. I even fed it to my dogs but they rejected it.
Be patient, I will soon figure out what to do with the useless goat.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

idiott why not give me yours if you know you're brave and see if i don't end your useless life in 48hrs.

Easy goat, don't be rude to neighbours.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

mr bingo behave yourself ama kill you and your rabid father.

son of a harlot

son of a rabid dog

vulture

OTU NNE GI EBEAA

Good news...I caught one of the bulls that molested you.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by 2goodbobo(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2014
I keep telling people that no leader in Nigeria is worth dying for. What people fail to understand is that in
politics, their is no permanent friend or foe, but permananet interest. Imagine allm the brouhaha they
caused and all of a sudden they are breaking fast together.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

Good news...I caught one of the bulls that molested you.

son of a famous rabid bingo

just go and take that leftover poo.

bastard vulture

go and die.

OTU NNE GI THERE
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

Easy goat, don't be rude to neighbours.

bingo jrn no poo for you today.

bastard

vulture

ediot
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by signz: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2014
GenBuhari: For some reason, I tend to believe GEJ 's message is genuine.

That is not to say that rogue members of PDP are not responsible for the attack.

Lets also not forget that he has opponents within APC who’re eyeing the presidential ticket.They can also be seen as suspects wink
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Theflint1(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:
a beg who get food for here
Arewafederation give bloodykiller food chop Na...u no tell me say Na hunger u wan use kill am b4.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: Arewafederation give bloodykiller food chop Na...u no tell me say Na hunger u wan use kill am b4.

your father there.

son of a demented baboon.

otu nne gi there.

ediotic bastard of multiple spermm
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: my mama just gave me a blowwjob this morning
i don't care but

ENJOY
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by myboy2010(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard son of a baboon

vulture.

otu mma gi ebea

ediot

amu gi there
oh my God...nairaland these days *fools assembly * if not a fuc*tard lyk u will not b permitted...@seun beware of suarez calling himself bloody killer....I blame ur mother 4 not using pills n ur father 4 not using condom..trash
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
myboy2010: oh my God...nairaland these days *fools assembly * if not a fuc*tard lyk me will not b permitted...@seun beware of suarez calling himself myboy2010....I blame my mother 4 not using pills n my father 4 not using condom..trash

ok but first kill your dammn father for sending for robbery operation instead of school so your English looks tattered.

also blame your harlot mother for mating with a gorilla that is your biological father.

also

GO & DIE
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Franky9584(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Na 2day? Who una dey decieve sef? Maybe Nairalanders?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Theflint1(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:
i don't care but

ENJOY
son of a rabid dog, It's a good thing ur mum has been kept in a separate cage so Na conji go kill u today....anuofia.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Safari29: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

no word for you.

go and die

vulture

ur father
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by kolaaderin: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken:  Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack.

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

did u see how damaged his landcruiser jeep, it was just too narrow to think of stage managing it. am not pointing any fingers at the FG he could also be attacked from his party affiliate, but seriously it a real attempt on his life.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ooshinibos: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
adioolayi: Ok.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Trying to see if I go make FTC......After refreshing and refreshing I slept off......only to wake to see have made it !......Tears of joy rolling down now..Sure, it is going to be a good day for all of us.

Wait oooo....you sure lots of people around the world are reading this now?!.....Jumps out of bed shouting ...I MADE IT!
My wife Oluwabukola...I love you.
Stigar

Thanks @Op...thanks you too @Mod..Am happy

whats so important about making front page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you Nigerians make people cry and a shame to the black race , you have misplaced priority , thats why there is no infrastructure in your country ...if you have used the same zeal and effort to clamour for electricity and simple basic human need , maybe we will have electricity , healthcare etc ..but you are wasting your effort to be on front page ..you are a typical Nigerian with misplaced zeal ..thats why your leaders cant perform because they are from the same rassss culture ...front page my ++++++ , please get a life
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Caseless: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

u are compounding ur problem by not being able to type properly and with the right punctuation. If u knw u ar a hard guy, email me ur facebook adress. I promise u, in 12hrs u'd hav d worst of experiences.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by AwesomeRomeo: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Irony
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Caseless: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

ok but first kill your dammn father for sending for robbery operation instead of school so your English looks tattered.

also blame your harlot mother for mating with a gorilla that is your biological father.

also

GO & DIE
ur english is also d problem. How old are u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.