Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26602 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Damiruth: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
God pls have mercy on diz Nation. Torch d heart of BH and heir sponsors.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boc4real: Think before replying.... Abi u av a concrete evidence??
PDP is boko haram,boko haram is PDP

-Andrew Owoye Azazi

15 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Praktikals: President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday condemned the bombings in Kaduna which he said appeared to have been targeted at a former Head of State, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.
He however thanked God for sparing their lives.
Jonathan’s message was contained in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.
He denounced the targeting of political and religious leaders by terrorists, whom he described as enemies of the nation.
He said he had directed the Police and other security agencies to take all necessary actions to apprehend the perpetrators of the attacks.
The statement read, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan condemns the bombings in Kaduna today which appeared to have targeted former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari and prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi.
“President Jonathan denounces the dastardly targeting of the prominent political and religious leaders by terrorists and enemies of the nation in an odious attempt to inflame passions and exacerbate disquiet, fear, insecurity and sectional divisions in the country.
“While thanking God Almighty for sparing the lives of General Buhari and Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, the President extends sincere condolences to the families of those who were sadly killed by the bomb blasts.
“President Jonathan also commiserates with all those who were injured in the twin bombings in this Holy Month of Ramadan which defy the tenets of Islam, and provide further proof that the terrorists are nothing but blood-thirsty extremists bent on undermining the unity and progress of the nation.”
Source
www.punchng.com/news/i-thank-god-for-sparing-buharis-life-jonathan/

You thank God for saving Buhari,but why can't this God save 230 innocent girl? STUPIDD PRESIDENT!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
mike404: CANT YOU RECOGNIZE A MAD PERSON WHEN YOU SEE ONE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by adamskutty(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
u will have to thank God, if the man had died it might have cursed another civil war

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by inteli: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
ratiken:  Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack.

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

Infact 10000000000000000 likes to you.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!

but you sent bombers to kill innocent civilians? yes or yes?

Berem, you must be a disappointment to your parents; you should be old enough to know that such choice of words are totally wrong?

Again, like i'll always tell you, be the human that you were created to be not the monster politics as turned you into.

5 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
aumeehn: sharaap olodo!! Mtsw...d presido dont even know a low life family of yr's exist...!! Bcus pesin accuse d president ov genocide nd terrosim na im u go tell am him dserve to die Tink wiv yr head nt wiv d*ck...f*ctard!!!

i only blame your miserable looking father for this your grammar.

this is what you get when you send your son to an arm robbery apprentice instead of school.

i also blame your harlot mother for letting that mad man in your market square to fvck her thereby producing a useless brain like you.

ask your mother who is your father.

otu nne gi there

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Legendoscar2:

Bloody illiterate!
What do you know!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Men , you don't mean it.... attack former head of state ...... Oboy, we are not safe ooo...... Dia is god ooooiooo, all this blood you sects are sharing ,,,,, how many pint ??
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
buhari is evil and this is a staged blast.

Q E D

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
iv4fb:

but you sent bombers to kill innocent civilians? yes or yes?

Berem, you must be a disappointment to your parents; you should be old enough to know that such choice of words are totally wrong?

Again, like i'll always tell you, be the human that you were created to be not the monster politics as turned you into.

on point!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: After sending bombers to kill him,you're thanking God for saving his life?

Una plan don fail!
back up your claims, or else , I will ask sss to come after you ... Idiot

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
faithfuldon7: See primary suspect the form defence.

This is d hand work of ur ex-militants trained in isreal. This is ur own amensty post event
watch what yoi say.... Do you have proof
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
ratiken:  Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack.

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.
gbam
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
InHim4Him:
You are a disgrace!

to humanity
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lobolintin: back up your claims, or else , I will ask sss to come after you ... Idiot
you can as well send Interpol to come after me. Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: PDP is boko haram,boko haram is PDP
-Andrew Owoye Azazi

Berem is a Lunatic and a Lunatic is Berem - Andrew Owoye Azazi

6 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by aumeehn: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

i only blame your miserable looking father for this your grammar.

this is what you gain when you send your son to an arm robbery apprentice instead of school.

i also blame your harlot mother for letting that mad man in your market square to fvck her thereby producing a useless brain like you.

ask your mother who is your father.

otu nne gi there
i dont ve tym trading words wiv cancers like you.....*frustrated jambite* mtsww!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by musaibnabdul(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
God loves Nigeria today got have mark the ending of this marriage. Gej playing with fire

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: you can as well send Interpol to come after me. Ewu!

its a waste of time for the SSS to go after a low life like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by nagoma(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
JEITO: What would Jonathan gain by trying to kill Buhari?
Y'all better shut up if you aint gat nothing tangible to say.

You better direct your question to Jonathan . What did he gain by Azazi's death ?
Everybody knows this is Jonathan's Job. No one needs GEJ's crocodile tears when he is now blaming his hit men for bungling the job.
This is just the beginning OBJ said the president has a his list of 100 names for assassination.
Diaris God ooo!

6 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Akshow: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
I agree with u for the first time Mr President Jonathan presido cos if Buhari died, the entire north for dey turmoil now. And knowing how competent u are and how the "sharing" of innocent blood is the ritual of ur regime, it would have been disastrous. Military where art thou?

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by chronique(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014

Una plan don fail!
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
All of you that are accusing GEJ, just have in mind, if he wants you gone, you are done for... GCFR no be beans ... So forget all this trash... His as clean on this case as me and you....

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: you can as well send Interpol to come after me. Ewu!
you are a worm... Puss off... Kid you

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by jaso1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimoz:
Ain't you ashamed of your bossoms and age.

If you are not a fool, you should have smell rat from president statement that he thank God to have save Buhari live. A security conscious person would have make more sincere and security statement that will show the world that he is innocent of the bombing. He thank God to have save Buhari! what happen to other innocent souls that lost? Does it even fit in to the president to keep condemning all attack without serious approach that will see the end of BH? Have you asked yourself what your president need $1b for? Do you even bother why indicted BH sponsors have not been arrested and prosecuted? You are a big fool!
Jonathan is planning something disastrous and God and our heroes past wont let him succeed. He's afraid of going to jail and all evil means are now been employed to abate that.

8 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ebbie2008: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Perhaps that is BH's way of saying 'Thank you General for your unalloyed support. What he failed to condemn has come to consume him, but he was lucky. Now thar he has tasted a dose of BH's brutality, let's hear his comment.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

You better direct your question to Jonathan . What did he gain by Azazi's death ?
Everybody knows this is Jonathan's Job. No one needs his crocodile tears when he is now blaming his hit men for bungling the job.
Diaris God ooo!
Gbam!
PDP e-rats are so pained Buhari didn't die in the blast.

Mission woefully failed!

5 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by HARDUBUY(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
dagentility: Gej shouldn't bother commenting on what happened to the terrorist. He stage managed the whole scene as far as i'm concerned.
Hello....If the same incident had happen to Mr President, will u say it was stage managed?...ethno-religous sentiments will do you no good.

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Donkunxex(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chylo: A lot of children here don't even know what BOMB BLAST is like. You are children at least, or demented at most.

How can a normal human being say somebody planned this against himself? Are you alright upstairs?

It is well...
politics is a game...... I suggest u watch all those ancient korean seasonal movies to undastand better

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
aumeehn: i dont ve tym trading words wiv cancers like you.....*frustrated jambite* mtsww!

quit that arm robbery trade because you will die in it one day.

go to school and learn English language.

or go and die for all i care.

blame your mother for engaging a mad man

product of a mad man like you.

ask your mother who is your real father

otu nne gi there

bastard vulture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.