Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26606 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2014
caseless: ur english is also d problem. How old are u?

am older than your father
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2014
caseless: u are compounding ur problem by not being able to type properly and with the right punctuation. If u knw u ar a hard guy, email me ur facebook adress. I promise u, in 12hrs u'd hav d worst of experiences.

just send me your and i will end you within 48hrs.

vulture
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Safari29:

my father

otu nne gi there
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: am a son of a rabid dog, It's a good thing my mum has been kept in a separate cage so Na conji go kill my today....anuofia like me.

i never doubted your bio before

i knew you're a hybrid of human+dog.

otu nne gi there

vulture

amu nna gi ebea
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by adioolayi(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
ooshinibos:

whats so important about making front page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you Nigerians make people cry and a shame to the black race , you have misplaced priority , thats why there is no infrastructure in your country ...if you have used the same zeal and effort to clamour for electricity and simple basic human need , maybe we will have electricity , healthcare etc ..but you are wasting your effort to be on front page ..you are a typical Nigerian with misplaced zeal ..thats why your leaders cant perform because they are from the same rassss culture ...front page my ++++++ , please get a life

Who be this idiot? undecided
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Amhappy(f): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
100 Nigerians were murdered yesterday.Pray and be at alert fellow Nigerians. This is not a movie. We are in trouble.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by hiwalls(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

your father there.

son of a demented baboon.

otu nne gi there.

ediotic bastard of multiple spermm
did ur mother look like baboon?
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: did my mother look like baboon?

do i know your mother?
otu nne gi ebea
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: did ur mother look like baboon?
GOD, make una follow me see english, boy consult a native doctor ASAP.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: Arewafederation give bloodykiller food chop Na...u no tell me say Na hunger u wan use kill am b4.

The ediott can starve to death.I can't waste my resources on the useless goat.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

The idiot can starve to death.I can't waste my resources on the useless goat.

mr bingo jrn no poo for you henceforth till you change

remember calabars eat hybrids too

otu nne gi there
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
dragan:

Oh ReaaaaalYYYYYY?! I thought that's what you Pro Jonathan halfwits spend your entire days doing against the opposition ?!
madam?
now i can vividlý comprhnd, rplyn u is lýk chasing a shadow dat dosnt know it destination,
aftal mý uncle is a verý popular apc leader bt i stil c no reason i should kip hatn nd makn inflammatrý commnts on mr president. Jst because i hav access 2internet
pls grow up stop hatn
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by arewafederation: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
caseless: u are compounding ur problem by not being able to type properly and with the right punctuation. If u knw u ar a hard guy, email me ur facebook adress. I promise u, in 12hrs u'd hav d worst of experiences.

Mukina2, this person is threatening my goat. angry

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ratiken(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2014
kolaaderin:

did u see how damaged his landcruiser jeep, it was just too narrow to think of stage managing it. am not pointing any fingers at the FG he could also be attacked from his party affiliate, but seriously it a real attempt on his life.

Until you I see a video showing Buhari's proximity to the bomb laden vehicle before and during (not after) the incident, I'll say there was no direct threat to his life.

Have you asked yourself why the APC chieftains jumped at the incident to point cheap fingers at the FG? Why is it coming at a time APC was seriously going down the drain. APC is evil and their antecedents have shown they are capable of doing almost anything to score political points.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken:

Until you I see a video showing Buhari's proximity to the bomb laden vehicle before and during (not after) the incident, I'll say there was no direct threat to his life.

Have you asked yourself why the APC chieftains jumped at the incident to point cheap fingers at the FG? Why is it coming at a time APC was seriously going down the drain. APC is evil and their antecedents have shown they are capable of doing almost anything to score political points.
I DON'T KNOW IF THEY THINK NIGERIANS ARE THAT F00LISH, THERE MUST BE AN UNDERGROUND BLUE-PRINT FOR THESE WHOLE EVENT AND THERE ARE MORE TO COME AS FAR AS THE BLUEPRINT IS STILL BEEN FOLLOWED. BUHARI IS F00LISH TO HAVE COME UP WITH THIS.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Theflint1(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: arewafoundation neva know me, e think say because I no see grass chop I go die for hunger...Lol.. when shiiiit neva finish for bush ...mtcheew
out nne GI there
bastard
anuofia
emila

God punish u.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Theflint1: out nne m there
am bastard
am anuofia
am emila

God punish me.

ala gbagbuo nne gi

son of prostitute

go and fvck your smelly mama or

go and die.

bloody mofo.

tinka tigbuo mpa gi

otu nne gi ebeaa
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Onoru1(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken:  Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack.

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

Someone has skip his / her drug.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Onoru1(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: i wish nairaland is like facebook when you can easly trace and eliminate somebody.

some people are really abusing this faceless anonymous forum

imagin someone sitting in his/her ragged chair with his/her rotten and smelly annus and accuse the person of mr President of genocide/terrorism

some people deserve to die honestly

Another madman in the street
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Onoru1:

Another madman in the street

your mama is a mad man fvcker
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Adebowale3943: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria should investigate the issue..formal head of state is not innocent am so sure of that... God have mercy on this great nation
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

am anonymous

because am a professional killer

its fun

you are anonymous because you a fool and a retarded jobless individual talking about killing peoole on social media
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by shaboti: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Shafiu1: She's sensible than u
am I supposed to know you Stop quoting me
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Amhappy: 100 Nigerians were murdered yesterday.Pray and be at alert fellow Nigerians. This is not a movie. We are in trouble.

I dont know when you guys will stop praying and start taking actions.
team A killed more than 100 people for God while team B is praying to God to stop team A, I wonder how cruel how that God is to allow team to kill for his name.
wake up bro, there is no such thing as let pray for God. if u want to stop Extremism u need to fight it physically and physiologically
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by NewNigeriaMind: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Just so you all hear this.....

BOKO HARAM=PDP

IF JONATHAN CANNOT KILL OPPONENTS WITH THE ARMY, HE WILL USE BOKO HARAM.
MY 2CENT
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Onoru1(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

your mama is a mad man fvcker

This is what you NEED, because I know you have skip your drug.

Olodo.

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by myboy2010(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

ok but first kill your dammn father for sending for robbery operation instead of school so your English looks tattered.

also blame your harlot mother for mating with a gorilla that is your biological father.

also

GO & DIE
u must be an ape 4 calling or father a gorilla

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
myboy2010: i must be an ape 4 calling my father a gorilla

speak good English first
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Onoru1:

This is what i NEED, because I know i have skip my drug.

Olodo.
go and die
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

you are anonymous because you a fool and a retarded jobless individual talking about killing peoole on social media

your mama is a jobless harlot
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by abdulwastecx(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

coming from a bias northerner
the monster buhari created in 2011 is now wild

think for once

this massive killing started rapidly in 2011 non stop till now.
remember "dogs and baboon will soak in blood"

so he is keeping his promise but things don yawa.

so he needs a sympathy and clean slate

just because I'm nit bashing Buhari all of a sudden I am a northerner..... Stereotype based on religion is one of the reason we will never move forward. for your information I am not from the North yet I support Buhari and all the accusation u stated above have no evidence
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by layez: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Baba God sef too gentle... He shud v sealed that him Mouth with Orhteco and cut dat him hand with machette...... D bomber thanking God for the pesin e won bombed #PEJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal / Idris Salako Resigns As Lagos Commissioner For Physical Planning / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.