Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,757 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25461 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
Ok, back to the mata
I still think NL ladies form a lot
they do it cos of guys unseriousness.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: they do it cos of guys unseriousness.
and how are the guys unserious?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: If only I knew what dt means... embarassed
Lol
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09: and how are the guys unserious?
you know a times they think girls are desperatetand as such they talk to us anyhow
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: you know a times they think girls are desperatetand as such they talk to us anyhow
That's not true
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: wow! Good to have you here
Yea. You too.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by cocoberry(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks for d compliment! X

kingjoe: hi ,u look cute
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lekzzydo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: I don't do light guys tongue
u think as I am light my thing is light(weight) 2.....I like ur lips though
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote
author=alextayo]

It is easier said than done.....

love has nothing to do with religious beliefs and affiliation. If you
close your eyes to these things all because of love, it will affect your
happiness in the nearest future. salient issues needs to be
straightened out before even venturing into proper wedding arrangement.

I ask you, who will baptize the kids, which early religious training
will the children have: catechism class or Sunday school, whom will the
children follow to church on Sundays.

Do you think i will sheepishly allow my children to be baptized in a
doctrine other than my catholic faith, do you think i will foolishly
allow my children to be indoctrinated in the Pentecostal belief?

No matter how lovely the union may be, at a point in time, we will or
may become irritated with each others religious beliefs. Issues like
praying in tongues, night vigil, your wife denying you of intimacy
because she is in a fasting period prescribed by her church in which you
are obviously not in support.

Once you cannot reconcile your religious belief with your lady, its
better you let her go rather than live in a marriage laden with
religious conflicts[/quote]

Brotherly,u've said it al. Love is nvr enof bt they dunno...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Davaken(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
YIMU :PYIMU
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by redgem(f): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
lasheez: Hmmm.....seriously whats up with you and the ladies?I think girls also like good guys when it comes to facing reality.
True
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by chrisdoller(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims

Rubbish!

I don vex...

I wan propose to Mzmariah and she is free to go on with her Catholic faith. The kids can make their decisions when they come of age and no one will force them.

My friend γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ really don't kn γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ are sayin γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ say muslims aint united then why are they killing the shear muslims in iraq and india oya answer mumu
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by chybrown(f): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
amadice: Where is chybrown, come online wanna propose to u right here coolWhere is chybrown, come online wanna propose to u right here
#lols# Amadice funny you
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by amadice(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
chybrown: #lols# Amadice funny you
.....ur welcome back to nairaland chybaby
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: *Dancing already grin Oya one bottle of coke for winning grin

Coke kwa?...big gal like u!

*raises hand to d waitress*...pls giv my lovely here one chelsea
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by redgem(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
chrisdoller:

My friend γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ really don't kn γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ are sayin γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ say muslims aint united then why are they killing the shear muslims in iraq and india oya answer mumu
What he said does not call for insults
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by gee1992(f): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls if any NL falls in love here, dnt fail to invite me 2 ur wedding.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Cool...are u an engineer or lawyer...

Neither. I work with an airline. Why?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pickabeau1: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
buttchick:
Neither. I work with an airline. Why?

Your analysis was very detailed n precise..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by chybrown(f): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
amadice: .....ur welcome back to nairaland chybaby
Tanx dear,
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by barnaby04(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nairaland is just like any community where one can meet a soulmate and fall in love. To me, its all about how a guy plays his game. There are many girls out there and also here on nairaland fasting and praying daily for the Right man and so also a lot of eligible guys are here looking for the Right babe to marry. Point is, pray for the Grace to locate your soulmate. He/she could be here on nairaland for that matter!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Oh I see. It's what I think anyway. wink cheers.
pickabeau1:

Your analysis was very detailed n precise..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: I can't bring up my kids in anything other than the catholic faith.
MzMariah; Making firm decisions since 2005..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2014
pasqal09:
That's not true
I still think there are good ones here. Gud a.m

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2014
prettiest1: I still think there are good ones here. Gud a.m
Where are they? Invisible?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jasi7:

M-zee d guy is correct....i hvnt askd any gal out here bfore o...bt i do cum around to see hw pple talk and chyke and den u see some ladies formin plenty things...its ok to form(besides as a gal u gas form)shey u get!...i dnt want to cal names bt i knw 6 ladies here dat ive watchd dia replies to toasting closely and its been formin...serious one o...as in very serious one....so i kinda agree wit d dude anyway...mayb hes observed it lyk i did.

You mean guys toast ladies publicly here? Why them no go do shakara? grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Djangocode: MzMariah; Making firm decisions since 2005..
Sir smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
muhammad23: Why would you be in love with 'Female Nairalanders'..? Are the guys on here cripples
The guys here are not cripple and I love them too tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
HARDDON:

hmmmm ***clears throat****
Hello, long time.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by fattbabakay(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
prettiest1: I still think there are good ones here. Gud a.m
Yh,Like U cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
fattbabakay: Yh,Like U cheesy
Hmmmm
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: You mean guys toast ladies publicly here? Why them no go do shakara? grin
them wan kill me o. Cos of wetin I post for this thread shocked shocked sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.