Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25459 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Find love here? Impossible
Never met a NLder in person but had an e relationship with one until he bought a car and then changed sad
These niggas are only loyal when they are poor..
No more e romance for me

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by DocAdray(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote
author=alingo4life]Yes,Have fallen in love with a Nairalander DocAdray
.I stay in Ibadan,while she's in Zaria.. I hope to take a Flight down to
Zaria one of these days and see her..She's a perfect example of the
Woman i would like to marry..Yes she is,But the ball is still in her
court..The chemistry is there,but until when we see in person..before we
can both really know if something serious can take place...Yes,i am
aready in love with my Adanmma...[/quote]

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Agybabe(f): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes, yes, yes.

He's so sweet! tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
cocoberry: MzMariah! Now I love u more, Catholic sister love ooooo. Love d fact dat u r Catholic.

Thanks dear.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
A pishure will convince me...besides beauty is of the mind;and you are from the east.."The land of omalichas" cheesy
chimkaire: Na, this lady you chatting with is ugly grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pickabeau1: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting analysis,..... maybe full of assumptions

I agree however things are not as they seem on NL

buttchick: Nairalander guys are hot in the pants. The ladies are here to source for sugar-daddies and freebies, even the so-called married ones go chasing guys using Pretense and stupid 'advice' threads, pathetic!! If you are hots for him, just say so.

The Nairalanders I would like to meet are not many and it's for certain reasons and love ain't path of it. And no, neither is conservative sex or money unless it has from 6 zeroes.

In my opinion:

The Sugar-daddies: they are rigid and view as guests most times on sexy and raunchy threads. They are the ones that visit NL as guest to read romance threads, after which they log on to their 'supposedly' serious sections. They are abound in the politics, auto and family sections. But be warned, they can be very rich, but most I sense are tight-fisted and ugly.

The kids: they are all over the place. They are disrespectful, stalk and then give 'childish' comments except for one that I like and it seems he has a 50 year old brain. He has numbers at d end of his moniker. Majority are just bored mummy's pets that thinks NL is a part of their real life. But some are here just for knowledge and to gather Intel. Others are just here to get laid. wink seek them, If you just wanna have fun and no strings attached.

The flirts: I find them interesting but they can be vague too. They are hot and cold. something tells me their OFFline life would be boring and lonely thus the e-status. Most times, these ones are the trolls and they pick up fights at will. They know themselves, they are good to reach out to if you want to try OFFline NL love.

The Uprights: these are people that acts like they can't even look at a woman in the face. Their e-status depicts such kind of personality every 'dreamy' NL chick would love to have. But, that's where it ends. They are disrespectful, degrading bunch of womanizer. They supposedly break up with their partners looking for advice just so they can lure some pu55ies in their trap. Seek them only if you don't have a feeble mind.

The Clowns: the original clowns don't 'loud it'. They are mellow and they don't troll. Their comedy is in the e-status and they don't need to be all over the place spewing gibberish to prove it. These ones I think are influential, well-read, well-traveled, smart and might even be mega-rich. So the next time you read the post from a NL 'real' comedian, just imagine him sitting in his RangeRover Sport 2014 with his sneakers on. Or she might be in a meeting with the governor of your state as she types the jokes. She/He maybe the real deal!

The Intellectuals: well, these ones are just biased. Most of what they write ain't even true. They just write epistles and will have your head if you disagree. Every 'agreeing' comment tickles them and beef up their low self-esteem and the 'disagreeing' ones makes them want to de activate. They are real life cowards and retards with psychological issues. Be ready for a lot of mood related isshs.

I have been a guest here for far too long not to know what's up. Even the supposed married NLRers I think are not even married, the real married ones are keeping their biz outta here.

If you thought this was an epistle, smash your phone against the wall. You could have ignored. I'm out.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lekzzydo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jamean, r u sure I don't know u?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by gloryl(f): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu: Find love here? Impossible
Never met a NLder in person but had an e relationship with one until he bought a car and then changed sad
These niggas are only loyal when they are poor..
No more e romance for me

You can say that again...not only on NL, they are just everywhere,.....since mechanic now dress like mad pple....i no knw who be who again....all of dem fake brodas...dem full everywia...u knw yasef lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Clinton207: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kk den,my search light is on and my hook ready to catch a big fish... ;DKk den,my search light is on and my hook ready to catch a big fish...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
gloryl:

You can say that again...not only on NL, they are just everywhere,.....since mechanic now dress like mad pple....i no knw who be who again....all of dem fake brodas...dem full everywia...u knw yasef lipsrsealed
Even fine gehl like you dey complain? grin
It is well
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: A pishure will convince me...besides beauty is of the mind;and you are from the east.."The land of omalichas" cheesy
I no dey show for pinsure grin // how about we meet up at Oshodi under bridge 11:30pm Sunday C. A. T grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nwa4Jesus(f): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lovers connections time........ Is there still true LOVE? As for me LOVE don die since.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo:

It is easier said than done.....

love has nothing to do with religious beliefs and affiliation. If you close your eyes to these things all because of love, it will affect your happiness in the nearest future. salient issues needs to be straightened out before even venturing into proper wedding arrangement.

I ask you, who will baptize the kids, which early religious training will the children have: catechism class or Sunday school, whom will the children follow to church on Sundays.

Do you think i will sheepishly allow my children to be baptized in a doctrine other than my catholic faith, do you think i will foolishly allow my children to be indoctrinated in the Pentecostal belief?

No matter how lovely the union may be, at a point in time, we will or may become irritated with each others religious beliefs. Issues like praying in tongues, night vigil, your wife denying you of intimacy because she is in a fasting period prescribed by her church in which you are obviously not in support.

Once you cannot reconcile your religious belief with your lady, its better you let her go rather than live in a marriage laden with religious conflicts
So true cos two cannot together except they agree smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: and I say Christians are divided!

Not only Christians, Muslims too?
Hausa Muslims versus Yoruba Muslims...one claiming superiority since 1906 embarassed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Well most dudes here are very young and are not ready for any commitment, the older guys are more interested in football or politics...
I sent a PM to a guy here some months ago because seemed to be an intelligent dude and I fell inlove with his sense of reasoning then I saw the other side of him angry
He replies my chats only when he is horn.y and wants me to always sex chat with him grin
Really weird mofo.s in the house
Abeg leave NL if you wanna date, date someone around you.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by gloryl(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Even fine gehl like you dey complain? grin
It is well

My dear, being a fine girl doesnt solve d problem here...especially if u re d 'stingy' type u knw wat I mean... wink....rather it smtimes makes tins worse cos it will keep attracting attentions here n dia, den u see a lot of packaging and forming...jst for dem to get close to u....and believe me its nt easy to pick d outstanding among d plenty standingz..........
But one tin av learnt IS...real guys can never do a tin to impress a woman...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by gloryl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nwa4Jesus: Lovers connections time........ Is there still true LOVE? As for me LOVE don die since.

Really U re missing...me I wish to love and be loved again... wink
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Magnetor(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
gloryl:

Really U re missing...me I wish to love and be loved again... wink
if that is your wish,chill,b calm and get to know me. Let's start from here......#kisses#
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
shocked nor be only C.A.T. embarassed what about GMT? grin Jọwọ, tun un sọ?? Pe awọn ọlọpaa!! grin Oshodi ko;Okokomaiko ni O̱ di egwu. undecided Nne;Chelu nu...gịnị ka ị chere??.."Onye keke;come and takeuu me away flom this thlead;infact takeuu me away flom Lomance Secshion;takeuu me to Poritiss secshion..Watago" cheesy
chimkaire: I no dey show for pinsure grin // how about we meet up at Oshodi under bridge 11:30pm Sunday C. A. T grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Oh, nah the trend.

Nah so I wan propose to banega too..
Blushing embarassed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
banega: Blushing embarassed

Don't blush, I will propose on your birthday..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Don't blush, I will propose on your birthday..
Lool, yuh duh even know dah tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
banega: Lool, yuh duh even know dah tongue

You will tell me at the right time..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by JEITO: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
With the kind of venom all the female supporter of APC are spitting online? I will say it is not possible until proven otherwise. lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lekzzydo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jamean:

you know me na..on NL
lol aint joking. u look lyk sum I knw in kd. Av u bn there b4?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo:

You will tell me at the right time..
Hmm, owk smiley ¤ ¤
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its possible! All depends on the persons involved- has to be a mutual thing tho for it to work. Funny some NL guys expect YES even they're nothing to write home about. Anyway, loving my man till rapture cheesy tongue smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: Who says you can't find love here?
ME!!! Prove me wrong; venture into a relationship with me... cool
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by baba11(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Y not?there are even some that i am eyeing here!!! grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Moredew(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
two ppl of limited reasoning did God create u two nd give u a particular church?
What church has he approved as a standard church. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: Who says you can't find love here?

U serious?...i always see dis forum as a joke,because hw cn u tel wen sum1 is into u.everybdy dey chyke everybdy...hw u wan take find d love nw?...

D reason wey make me quote na because I blive u said wat u said because its possible...no b say I wan try myself,cos i rememba d day wey i dey folow lynpetra dey chat...u follow me up immediately begin ask me ask y I dey follow lynpetra up and down!...

and i wont mind gettin to stick with u...at least make e start smal smal abi...no b fight o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.