Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25224 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Don't mind them, when I'm already in love with my female friends nairalanders cheesy

Falling in love here on nl and getting married has happened before and more will still happen. smiley

Good morning dear.

Y u dey try confuse d intended meanin of wetin d OP dey try talk...him tel u say him go like fall in luv wit male NLers...u sef think am....guys no dey reason like una o...wey gal go dey cal fellow gal swthrt,darling,my dear and all...guys no dey pull dat kind stunt for any reason...so no try change d meanin of wetin d guy talk....

Besides shey prsn don talk say na u him wan propose give...allow am na!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wolison: me.....u girls always form classy and condescending!!

Yea...ure rite in a way...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Miner13: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: If I chuk hand for your eyes eh, you go spell OBAYAYA grin

my ribs oooooooooooo

holalalalala grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Na lie jor.

M-zee d guy is correct....i hvnt askd any gal out here bfore o...bt i do cum around to see hw pple talk and chyke and den u see some ladies formin plenty things...its ok to form(besides as a gal u gas form)shey u get!...i dnt want to cal names bt i knw 6 ladies here dat ive watchd dia replies to toasting closely and its been formin...serious one o...as in very serious one....so i kinda agree wit d dude anyway...mayb hes observed it lyk i did.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Miner13: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
so kulyie is nowhere to be found on this thread.

no no!

i dont belief this angry angry angry
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by cronsberg: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
zicoraads: 2sExy1...u couldn't have said it better, I am Christian, proudly, but the truth is, this religion is the most divided ever. Too many denominations and 'sects'.

The truth is, this baseless issue of 'I am this or that' in my church has left plenty girls single uptil the age of 30 and still counting. Personally I feel if two people actually love each other, church affiliation shouldn't even be an issue.

In the days of old, when a lady leaves her parents to her husband, everything of his' becomes her's. His name, where he worships and the lots. My dad is an elder in my church, an old and respected one for that matter. But we'll be going for my sister's white wedding in Sept, in a catholic church. He will be steping his foot in a catholic church for the first ttime.

This is what he always tells us, '[size=20pt]as long as the person is not a muslim[/size], by all means, marry him and attend his church, after everthing, we are only running our own personal race'. And if as a guy my wife-to-be feels a certain degree of reluctance to join me where I worship, I would suggest that we both leave our churches to another church, a difft one entirely that we choose. But if she still insists on staying put, then am off. She never loved me in the first place.

OP...truly sorry for derailing ur thread. But as to ur question, the answer is yes. Love is everywhere.

Intolerant much? I keep telling people that christians are the most intolerant people in this world. Yet they keep saying muslims are the intolerant ones bla bla bla
But i agree with you that if the wife didn't follow the husband's religion, then no matter how much they love each other, there's bound to be a conflict of interests in the future. Which religion will the children follow? And if you mumu enough to agree to the "lets allow the kids to choose for themselves" then you'd have no one to blame, as you should be rest assured that your kids will get religious and behavioural training from their mother, therefore its highly likely that children follow their mother's religion instead of the dad's. Thats why i had to call off my relationship with the love of my life(who happens to be a christian girl, i am muslim myself) when she refused to convert. She was so insistent that we marry each other without one of us converting, and that she agrees that our kids will be raised as muslims, i knew better, i knew she was just talking out of love, out of emotion, i knew she would very likely change her mind in the future, she would most likely secretly be teaching my kids christianity e.t.c So i thanked god i realized earlier on that it just can't work if both spouses are different religion or denominations, one has to change .

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
lynpetra: my friends who are with me on whatsapp,i was robbed off my phones,so i wont be online until two weeks time when i can arrange something.

Oh my cry ,Lynpetra sowie for ur loss fa...y b say na only gud pple dey enter one chance most of d tym...hmmmm,u go get better one ye....
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
why people cant find love here? its so simple, a high percentage of girls here r simply looking 4 a guy 2 feed off from, who wud wana date such a girl? also a high percentage of guys here r simply looking 4 sex str8 up, whch morally conscious girl wud wana go 4 such? dats whr d problem lies. only a very minute few are out of d category of people i mentioned, dey may b d honest ones, kindhearted, down 2 earth, homely etc.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: shocked nor be only C.A.T. embarassed what about GMT? grin Jọwọ, tun un sọ?? Pe awọn ọlọpaa!! grin Oshodi ko;Okokomaiko ni O̱ di egwu. undecided Nne;Chelu nu...gịnị ka ị chere??.."Onye keke;come and takeuu me away flom this thlead;infact takeuu me away flom Lomance Secshion;takeuu me to Poritiss secshion..Watago" cheesy
lmao cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zaimeg: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
gloryl:

Really U re missing...me I wish to love and be loved again... wink

Then give love a chance.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu: All i see here are complains...

Testimony time plzzzzz cheesy

U na dubai u dey na...hw u no go talk say na only complain u dey see...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by baba11(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:

Intolerant much? I keep telling people that christians are the most intolerant people in this world. Yet they keep saying muslims are the intolerant ones bla bla bla
But i agree with you that if the wife didn't follow the husband's religion, then no matter how much they love each other, there's bound to be a conflict of interests in the future. Which religion will the children follow? And if you mumu enough to agree to the "lets allow the kids to choose for themselves" then you'd have no one to blame, as you should be rest assured that your kids will get religious and behavioural training from their mother, therefore its highly likely that children follow their mother's religion instead of the dad's. Thats why i had to call off my relationship with the love of my life(who happens to be a christian girl, i am muslim myself) when she refused to convert. She was so insistent that we marry each other without one of us converting, and that she agrees that our kids will be raised as muslims, i knew better, i knew she was just talking out of love, out of emotion, i knew she would very likely change her mind in the future, she would most likely secretly be teaching my kids christianity e.t.c So i thanked god i realized earlier on that it just can't work if both spouses are different religion or denominations, one has to change .
Alihamdulilah that you did the right things but majority don't know this!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

U na dubai u dey na...hw u no go talk say na only complain u dey see...

Wetin i do again na cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:

I understand your point and I wouldn't blame you for your decision. But the one that I don't like most is when it comes to christians rejecting a christian or a muslim rejecting a muslim. that is just too bad!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hhmmm..u are laffing your as5 off? shocked so you belong to "team ukwu" aka "ukwu FC" ? cheesy
chimkaire: lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

Y u dey try confuse d intended meanin of wetin d OP dey try talk...him tel u say him go like fall in luv wit male NLers...u sef think am....guys no dey reason like una o...wey gal go dey cal fellow gal swthrt,darling,my dear and all...guys no dey pull dat kind stunt for any reason...so no try change d meanin of wetin d guy talk....

Besides shey prsn don talk say na u him wan propose give...allow am na!
Shooooooooo......guys too dey form na grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Shooooooooo......guys too dey form na grin

U don chyke one bfore ni?...hw u take knw?...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

U don chyke one bfore ni?...hw u take knw?...
Everybody own dey their body tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jasi7(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Everybody own dey their body tongue

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....u sef...u always get wetin to give as answer...alryt u win
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09: With the way NL ladies form?
That'll be a miracle if it should happen
It's just on-net formingz and so what the ops says is very possible.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: It's just on-net formingz and so what the ops says is very possible.
Which one is on-net formingz again
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
And yet some of us Christians marry Muslim.

Nigerians, some of us self handicap ourselves, either spiritually or from lack of exposure.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
Which one is on-net formingz again
Lol. Have you met any in real life and see if she won't give a good response? You don't take conclusion on a book by it cover.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: Lol. Have you met any in real life and see if she won't give a good respond? You don't take conclusion on a book by it cover.
What we do here is a reflection of what we really are.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story

wait...are you both not Christians? so you cant marry a fellow christian because she is of another kind of christian faith...wow..so being a christian of different clique is same as being a babalawo or muslim? wow..Nigeria we too worry
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
What we do here is a reflection of what we really are.
I doubt sir. Just like Madcow, that guy can make you feel bad but in real life though we've not met before I believe he's not like that.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: I doubt sir. Just like Madcow, that guy can make you feel bad but in real life though we've not met before I believe he's not like that.
And u think he won't make u feel bad too?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Idrismusty97(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wow! I never knew Catholics and Pentecost are two different religion. I am just realising it for the first time! shocked
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
And u think he won't make u feel bad too?
That "you" was a general terms.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Tobilols(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
The chances are very slim cos the kinda people here ehh? but if I find love here we will both be singing: We found love in a hopeless place in Rhianna's voice cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.