Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25221 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yes I have.

Ok ooo let it roll plzzz grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Ariyke: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
I think that's possible
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story

I am happy for you..

That relationship was doomed from the start. Any Woman who isnt ready to abandon all and follow her Man like Sister Ruth and Naomi in the Bible isnt wife material.

9 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

I am happy for you..

That relationship was doomed from the start. Any Woman who isnt ready to abandon all and follow her Man like Sister Ruth and Naomi in the Bible isnt wife material.

Who say so, so do you mean it is only recommended for a woman to abandon all and not the other way round or 50:50. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jnrbayano(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Well Op, you can find love here on Nairaland but am afraid the chances are quite slim.

Sometime this year a lady here played her way into my attention on a particular thread, I obliged, sent her PM, she obliged and we started talking.

It was amazing how that happened because you hardly get my attention online beyond being just friends.

I hardly take things serious if I never met someone in physical but I honestly wanted to give this a good go. I was plain, simple and never acted (cos I have been a poor actor from the time immemorial)
We have same religious belief, and that became a catalyst.

Emotions started flowing but luckily, I had a good way of checking it, I never wanted love to thrump prudence since we haven't met. I used my brain and not my heart and it enabled me study her personality well. I found out she is not in the same mould as me.

Though through her confessions she likes/loves me, her behaviour is not consistent with her confessions. I really cared for her, she knows that quite well. I couldn't/can't live a life of lie, therefore, I let the friendship go the way I let it come.........

You can find love here like I said earlier but chances are very slim. Most girls here play out the script.

There are honourable ladies here still. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Lmao. Are you also ready to leave your church? I'm a chorister too you know and I can't be going for mass alone as a married we woman. My husband should be ready to support my priesthood calling because I wan be priest grin cheesy na my body female priesthood go start o....if only that can happen. cry

You are only allowed to sing in two places when I marry you; In the Shower and After sex. angry The only calling you will recieve is when I call you into the bedroom or call you for my food. You can keep going to Church and take the kids with you, as long as you buy fuel for the generator, cook and serve my breakfast and set up the X-Box One with Call of Duty Ghosts waiting before you go to church.

10 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ok ma. teeo mariah don save you.
Lol. I no be God na grin hopefully i will see cdamsel in awka before I return so make teeo relax, I go tell her as he dey cry since yesterday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

You are only allowed to sing in two places when I marry you; In the Shower and After sex. angry The only calling you will recieve is when I call you into the bedroom or call you for my food. You can keep going to Church and take the kids with you, as long as you buy fuel for the generator, cook and serve my breakfast and set up the X-Box One with Call of Duty Ghosts waiting before you go to church.

Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
MissMalia: Hmmmmmmm......I ll suprise u tongue

Super story.
Beside you have a bf naa
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Who say so, so do you mean it is only recommended for a woman to abandon all and not the other way round or 50:50. undecided

Its non-negotiable.

A Man does not follow the woman to her church. NEVER!

The Man is the Head of his wife and the Head of his Family, where he goes, she and his household follows, NO COMPLAINT. angry

7 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jnrbayano(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
I dey ask you

Apologies for meddling smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zicoraads: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin
lynpetra:
which you have refused to send.Have faith,i might just beallergic to fat accountscheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Ok ooo let it roll plzzz grin grin
He is sweet,cute,handsome, intelligent, matured,humble,principled and above all humorous.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Its non-negotiable.

The Man is the Head of his wife and the Head of his Family, where he goes, she and his household follows, NO COMPLAINT. angry

And if the Man doesnt attend church or is just a common bench warmer in his church and the woman in question holds a top position in her own

church so she should leave her church because of him that has nothing attached with his church. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
OP,

Love can be found in the strangest of places. On a bus, online, in church, office, etc..

Like I fall in Love every Friday at the Stripclub.. grin Jiggles, O sweet Jiggles, She is the prettiest thing God every Created. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
He is sweet,cute,handsome, intelligent, matured,humble,principled and above all humorous.

Hmmmm nice to know that because most of Nairalanders are kids that talk like primary school children grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by mencade5(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
lynpetra: my friends who are with me on whatsapp,i was robbed off my phones,so i wont be online until two weeks time when i can arrange something.
hahahahahahahahaha.....eeeeeyaaa
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Apologies for meddling smiley
Apology not accepted.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko: No way. There are no girls on the internet.
Hey!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

And if the Man doesnt attend church or is just a common bench warmer in his church and the woman in question holds a top position in her own

church so she should leave her church because of him that has nothing attached with his church. undecided

She would leave her church, join his church and start climbing her way to the top there. angry

If you are not ready to leave something as inconsequential as Church for your husband, what makes you think you are ready to marry. Why dont you marry the Man and bring him into your fathers house as well afterall you hold top position of Ada there. grin

EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.. You leave your father, mother, siblings, church maybe even job sef and FOLLOW your husband.

If you beg him and he agrees, then fine. But if he says NO, No means No.

7 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Apology not accepted.

Haba, what will I do to earn your forgiveness?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zicoraads: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Lol...this ur moniker ehn, it has got to be the funniest on nairaland. The 1 in infront of it dey add spice to am. If I just see am like this, I go just de laff.
MadCow1:

Its non-negotiable.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Apology not accepted.

Exactly what I'm talking about, how can one find love in NL with this?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2014
zicoraads: Lol...this ur moniker ehn, it has got to be the funniest on nairaland. The 1 in infront of it dey add spice to am. If I just see am like this, I go just de laff.

grin

Baba! I salute you!

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
No religion or denomination has ever guaranteed happy marriage. The golden rule of the bible said: "Love your neighbours as you love yourself" should be the guiding principle before falling in love and when a Christian of a denomination cannot love another in the spirit of brotherhood( agape love) how will "intimate" love thrive between them.

Religion and Wealth has never sustained marriage but the realisation to love, be loved and remaining in love. There are no guide book or fast rule about it.

Op, it is possible to fall in love with a nairalander or even take it to another level but be careful, most ladies here are runs babes. Yea, I say it with all modesty of purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09:

Exactly what I'm talking about, how can one find love in NL with this?
Exactly what I'm talking about.how can you find one when you can't pet or pacify a lady even when she is giving you green light?

5 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmmm nice to know that because most of Nairalanders are kids that talk like primary school children grin

angry

And after you would come to us to ask for advice about how your Matured boyfriend is treating you bad. angry

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zicoraads: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Then by all means follow him, climb ur way to the top, and even take him to the top with u. What makes u think he won't go to ur own church and still be a bench warmer? Isn't it better to go to his, start from the bottom and take him to the top with u?

Moreover, WTF is 'holding a top position?' Is that better than the man u 'claim' u love and want to spend eternity with? If that is a hindrance, then u never even loved him in the first place.
justi4jesu:

4 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
SeaGold: No religion or denomination has ever guaranteed happy marriage. The golden rule of the bible said: "Love your neighbours as you love yourself" and if a Christian of a denomination cannot love another in the spirit of brotherhood( agape love) how will "intimate" love thrive between them.

Religion and Wealth has never sustained marriage but the realisation to love, be loved and remaining in love. There are no guide book or fast rule about it.
SeaGold my love for you keep increasing everyday. You are a wise fellow.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Exactly what I'm talking about.how can you find one when you can't pet or pacify a lady even when she is giving you green light?
That's looks more like red light to me
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
zicoraads: Then by all means follow him, climb ur way to the top, and even take him to the top with u. What makes u think he won't go to ur own church and still be a bench warmer? Isn't it better to go to his, start from the bottom and take him to the top with u?

Moreover, WTF is 'holding a top position?' Is that better than the man u 'claim' u love and want to spend eternity with? If that is a hindrance, then u never even loved him in the first place.

That is why I always give married couples canes for their wedding gift.. angry To flog the shiit out of their stubborn wives. angry

If the Man likes, let him ba an Atheist like me.. The day he says; 'Woman Bia here, from Today, you will start staying at home on Sunday'.. She better sit her phatass down at home on Sunday and start going to only Tuesday fellowship. angry

#TheseBitchesAintLoyal. angry

7 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09:
That's looks more like red light to me
When you no get spiritual eyes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.