Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down (7893 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo / North Would Have Regretted Nigeria's Break-up, Says Dikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by after1: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
adook1: i was just checking out the profile of most of the critics of apc only to realise that there are just registered bt deember and july,and paid to attack and write rubbish,i also check on their ip address to note there are all from about 30 computers with nairaland registery of over 1000user names

Big Liar.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by docsholz(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2014
it's razed not raised

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Justbeingreal(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Like Seriously?

Nigerians sha cry
As in ehn, I tire 4 dia way of reasoning
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op, is a mischievous Igbo Bigot! Go to his post history!

Sadly as may sound, had it been Buhari was Killed, Jonathan's body would been embalmed, awaiting Final burial! angry angry
Why are u dis stupiid?

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by bestads(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2014
drauj: Say all u wanna say all the clueless stooges but I assure you, u guys don't wanna kill GMB. You should never underestimate how much we value our dear General.
PS: northern nigeria as a geographical entity also hosts a good number of non-northerners and ur toothless bulldogs in the south claim to be able to execute reprisal attacks for any move by the north....... do the math if u got d brains but please don't try the analogy if u know u r a typical Sapele water consumer n have relegated ur pin brain to mere scum.

Going by the population of the North...China and India would have overrun USA,UK,CANADA, and ALL EUROPE in Military war.

what makes you think it is numbers that count in warfare

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by obayaya(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Justbeingreal: As in ehn, I tire 4 dia way of reasoning

So pathetic cry
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
you guys never learn from history, we remember how 1966 lead to the civil war, with statements like yours.

So that is the only statement you saw abi? U didn't see the op shee? Talking about war,I hope you know we are no longer in 1966 where was was fought in d east alone,any future war would see bombs raining inside kano,kadunna etc better don't push your luck too far!!!

11 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44:

So that is the only statement you saw abi? U didn't see the op shee? Talking about war,I hope you know we are no longer in 1966 where was was fought in d east alone,any future war would see bombs raining inside kano,kadunna etc better don't push your luck too far!!!
i heard the sound kpei kpei (Igbos mocked northerners that was the cry of the SARDAUNA when he was being slaughtered by young igbo officer.) in vogue then. But we know the results. Stop putting innocent hard working lives at risk for mere chest beating.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by jmaine: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2014
After a few riots. . . . Nothing will happen. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2014
udemzyudex:
You took the words out of my mouth..

They have been raising the north since 2009 and nothing has happen to Nigeria...

They can only raise the north,yeah raise it to whatever level they want .
Dat is why I laf wen people from the south call GEJ names. If the North like, let dem raise dere self down, its none of our business. . Erespective of party affiliations the South East, South West, South south will continue to progress. . I only blame dose southerners who still live dere.. all my life I ve never been to the north and dont intend goin till I die, my business is within the south, Port Harcourt, lagos, owerri, benin etc wetin concern me wit north? Mtchee

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by bigass(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
adook1: i was just checking out the profile of most of the critics of apc only to realise that there are just registered bt deember and july,and paid to attack and write rubbish,i also check on their ip address to note there are all from about 30 computers with nairaland registery of over 1000user names

how do check their ip addresses

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by jmaine: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014

It should have been "40" laptops . . . .check well again . . . . Nansense

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
i heard the sound kpei kpei (Igbos mocked northerners that was the cry of the SARDAUNA when he was being slaughtered by young igbo officer.) in vogue then. But we know the results. Stop putting innocent hard working lives at risk for mere chest beating.

So many old witches and wizards on NL

9 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

So many old witches and wizards on NL
lol whey them?
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
bestads: If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering
idi0t
The north cannot raze boko in the north east down
talkless of the whole nigeria
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by jakiedudu(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering
Who is this small boy? angry

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Dat is why I laf wen people from the south call GEJ names. If the North like, let dem raise dere self down, its none of our business. . Erespective of party affiliations the South East, South West, South south will continue to progress. . I only blame dose southerners who still live dere.. all my life I ve never been to the north and dont intend goin till I die, my business is within the south, Port Harcourt, lagos, owerri, benin etc wetin concern me wit north? Mtchee

Wise southerners who based in the North are leaving.

2015 go hot

I hope those still living in the North are stockpiling weapons.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by specco(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014

That bomb blast may have been stage-managed to prove that the general has no links to the Boko haram insurgents. Image laundering I think . 2015 in mind.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
lol whey them?

Just look at the mirror and you will one of them.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2014
every sh1t that will happen will be in the north, though the north is already experiencing war, so it makes absolutely no difference if buhari dies in the process or not.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by KOBOJO: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: don't mind the twerp! Some fools just talk carelessly without using their brain faculty. Smh

Why do you always quote and reply yourself ?
Please desist from it.,
only a demented fellow does that.

As for Buhari.,he can die hundred times and nothing wud still happen..

This is 2014 not 1966 !!

14 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Just look at the mirror and you will one of them.
cant find any in my side mirrors, maybe its only in your head.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
nwabekeyi: every sh1t that will happen will be in the north, though the north is already experiencing war, so it makes absolutely no difference if buhari dies in the process or not.
just like the civil war?
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Arosa(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
If Buhari had died nothing would have happened that has not happened before. Bigger and stronger Nigerian men have been assassinated in the past and nothing happened.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
cant find any in my side mirrors, maybe its only in your head.

Check your front mirror and you will see it clearly
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by nzeobi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nwoguphillip: If he had been killed we certainly will be at war now
Wch war are you talking of or do you mean destruction and killing in the north will escalate
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by ojimbo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
you guys never learn from history, we remember how 1966 lead to the civil war, with statements like yours.
mrs oby ezekwesiri. You are a fool

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Check your front mirror and you will see it clearly
all in your head bro.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

Madam stop living in the 1960s for christ sake!!! this is the year 2014.It took the north just six months to get rid of ironsi but GEJ is almost 5 years on the throne and noew heading to 9th year,A northerner is no longer heading the army,we now have southerners in strategic military positions why the hell do you think bigot minded fellows in the army like yourself have not been able to pull it off all this years.BTW we also have millions of northern lives at risk in the south in event of any massacre!! I REPEAT, NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE!!!THIS IS NOT 1966 OR 1967!!!

11 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44:

Madam stop living in the 1960s for christ sake!!! this is the year 2014.It took the north just six months to get rid of ironsi but GEJ is almost 5 years on the throne and noew heading to 9th year,A northerner is no longer heading the army,we now have southerners in strategic military positions why the hell do you think bigot minded fellows in the army like yourself have not been able to pull it off all this years.BTW we also have millions of northern lives at risk in the south in event of any massacre!! I REPEAT, NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE!!!THIS IS NOT 1966 OF 1967!!!
ok, all i know is careful what you wish for.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbo: mrs oby ezekwesiri. You are a fool
emptiness as usual.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Blackfire(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
easy with ur inflamatory senile poo u call comment u maybe traced.. satan help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah: FIRS Felicitates With Muslims, Extends Filing Deadline For Taxpayers / The Only Way To Develop Nigeria. / Rate The President's Mid-term Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.