Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down (7907 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo / North Would Have Regretted Nigeria's Break-up, Says Dikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Buhari refused to dialog with the fed govt, after boko nominated him to represent them
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
drumstick: If buhari was killed in that explosion, i will definitely be among those hunting for southerners in my locality angry . You people greatly under-estimate the north's military capability, i assure you the resulting war from buhari's death would have been savage, and genocide will be commited in southern nigeria. You forgot so quickly that the murder of sardauna by igbos started the 1st civil war, consider buhari our modern day sardauna and you woud see how we will never fogive and must avenge his death. One thousand southern infidels will be killed for every year buhari had spent on earth multiply 1000 * 88 (or so). And that animal in black hat? we will give him the Laurent Bagbo treatment, only that we will slaughter him right on the steps of aso villa.
Mind you it is easier for us to infiltrate the southern territory through the thickly forrested and mountanious regions of taraba, or the dense bushlands of the middle belt. We have did it before, we can do it again.

DON'T DEAR KILL OUR DEAR GENERAL O! you have been warned
What makes you think the Southerners wants Buhari dead? I guess with the staggering Oil money he stole from the south to enrich the solely agrarian North is enough reason...

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Enkaynwa(f): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Etfash:

The point is, the whole 19 states being Northern states is a political joke!

Besides, hear me very clearly today, there will be no disintegration and i assure you all, the 2015 election will be more peaceful than that of 2011 because before then, God in His own way would have exposed, expelled and silenced every enemy of this great nation.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Amen!
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by JEITO: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: don't mind the twerp! Some fools just talk carelessly without using their brain faculty. Smh
what do u have to say about ur brother's comment @ OP's claim because I know you are a frontline Buhari supporter.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by JEITO: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Having people that reason as this OP, I am sure not surprised that a heartless group like boko haram came into existence in the first place.

#common sense is not so common after all.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
nma24: Are you implying igbos or the Southerners tried killing Buhari? Are we now Bokoharams... Or the bombing wasn't executed by Bokoharams.....
. Nope u knw hw these crises starts. It doesn't matter who might b responsible its d innocent masses that feels d pain.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Arosa(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
The killing of a single man did not lead to the civil war, rather it was a chain of events that lead to it. Too many daft k..ts up in here.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Most northern youth will want to take laws into their hands. All these events might b organised by political peeps in d north either to soil Gej's name or to push GMB aside so as to hv relevance in politics. Dog eat dog style.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
drumstick: If buhari was killed in that explosion, i will definitely be among those hunting for southerners in my locality angry . You people greatly under-estimate the north's military capability, i assure you the resulting war from buhari's death would have been savage, and genocide will be commited in southern nigeria. You forgot so quickly that the murder of sardauna by igbos started the 1st civil war, consider buhari our modern day sardauna and you woud see how we will never fogive and must avenge his death. One thousand southern infidels will be killed for every year buhari had spent on earth multiply 1000 * 88 (or so). And that animal in black hat? we will give him the Laurent Bagbo treatment, only that we will slaughter him right on the steps of aso villa.
Mind you it is easier for us to infiltrate the southern territory through the thickly forrested and mountanious regions of taraba, or the dense bushlands of the middle belt. We have did it before, we can do it again.

DON'T DEAR KILL OUR DEAR GENERAL O! you have been warned
your stup1d general acted a nollywood movie, that's all.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Etfash(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please no offence to the Op. Can the moderator kindly delete some of these hate posts and where they are quoted or expunge this thread? It is not healthy for the nation.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by demand1982: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Op what do you mean north razing Nigeria down?
Next use the statement " ...the north-west or parts of the north would have been thrown into chaos."
Nigeria is far bigger than one man or what some call "demi-god."
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Timika: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestads: If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering
Why do some people wake up to talk like they weren't suckled by humans? Life is life, it doesn't matter whose. Take a leaf from America. A citizen is a citizen. It doesn't matter how 'highly' or 'lowly' placed. Thanks be to God he wasn't killed. But even if he had been, nothing would have still happened.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestads: If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering
dumbest post ever posted on NL
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin: If buhari had been killed the north would have razed the north down and not Nigeria, the north can be razed down with no impact on the economy, so raze it down if you want.
1 million likes jare

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: they can only raze their northern states down if they no born them well make they try shit for South hmmm

i reserve my comments

last time i checked Nigeria has 36 states and not only northern states.

empty threats

tell buhari that mother nature saved him from that staged bombing but next time he may ran out luck.

apc playing bloody politics since incarnation.
2 million likes
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
paramedic: This Op must have tasted some cracks before writing this piece of shit,
The last time I checked he(Buhari) is just one out of +-170mil Nigerians!!!!
Don't place him so special that his death will cause a war!
It might only cause his boys to cease fire!!!
3 million likes
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
adook1: i was just checking out the profile of most of the critics of apc only to realise that there are just registered bt deember and july,and paid to attack and write rubbish,i also check on their ip address to note there are all from about 30 computers with nairaland registery of over 1000user names
mumu abeg check my own profile abeg.....dey dia dey deceive urself, APC has lost already even b4 d election, so stop wasting ur time
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by nkwako: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
ENOUGH PLS! Please who the Bleep is Buhari ....we southerners don't care ......as far as we are concerned he is a lost frustrated being .....lemme inform ur myopic minds....he is worthless to us .....stop the empty threats
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin:

which history do you want us guys to learn from the heavily distorted Nigerian civil war history that shows a side backed by British Empire, Soviet Union, Egypt, Arab world, OAU, East germany, cameroon,Benin Republic, Niger Republic and Chad fought a clearly out gunned Biafra supported partially by france and despite using sabotage of farm lands and the heavy bombarment of civilian populations it took more than 30 months to with heavy casualties on the nigerian army for Biafra army to surrender.

or the recent history that shows how a little unknown Rebel group in Lybia backed by NATO forces ejected a despotic African life leade Ghadaffi.

Your type fail to realise how if the muslim North and south west plunges Nigeria into a civil war and the International powers of france, britain, US,Germany backs a christian SE,MB,SS that the war would be a 6 day war , knowing fully well how the possibility of air , sea, land blockade would force the north and south west to surrender after just 30 hours of fighting with Lagos , Kaduna , Kano and parts of Ogun state under occupation effective military occupation by the military administrators from SE,SS and MB

Lagos is a forgone conclusion... It will be a mere walkover. The place is already under occupation. It is a conquered territory. Like I pointed out in a previous thread, in the event of a breakup of Nigeria, Lagos will be administered from the Southeast as a vassal state.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Jakumo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Lagos is a forgone conclusion... It will be a mere walkover. The place is already under occupation. It is a conquered territory. Like I pointed out in a previous thread, in the event of a breakup of Nigeria, Lagos will be administered from the Southeast as a vassal state.

When that time comes, Lagos can be re-named "Greater Enugu", or "Onitcha Annex", by the new black colonial masters in da house.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Ikology(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
i heard the sound kpei kpei (Igbos mocked northerners that was the cry of the SARDAUNA when he was being slaughtered by young igbo officer.) in vogue then. But we know the results. Stop putting innocent hard working lives at risk for mere chest beating.
You are evil
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by skullz: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin The OP is a Clown!!
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Tobbie9(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Every one is suddenly now a military expert

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by cjrane: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't wish anyone death and I condemn those Buhari boys who have been blowing other people up in Nigeria.
But I would have loved it if Buhari were killed in this blast.
Let abokis do that thing they think is their worst. In the end, we shall see who is worst off.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by putro(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

So in your little mind you believe the North can defeat the South.

Never mistaken the gentility of a tiger for cowardice

Where are you loud mouthed heroes eg Sanusi Nyako and co.? Subdued by the so called clueless.
Shut your mouth we southerners are cowards.If we are half as mean as the northerners, nigeria would have been history.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
putro: Shut your mouth we southerners are cowards.If we are half as mean as the northerners, nigeria would have been history.

Maybe your tribes men are cowards not we Igbos who withstood federal govt backed by foreign nations for 30 months.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by ChristineC: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
drauj: Say all u wanna say all the clueless stooges but I assure you, u guys don't wanna kill GMB. You should never underestimate how much we value our dear General.
PS: northern nigeria as a geographical entity also hosts a good number of non-northerners and ur toothless bulldogs in the south claim to be able to execute reprisal attacks for any move by the north....... do the math if u got d brains but please don't try the analogy if u know u r a typical Sapele water consumer n have relegated ur pin brain to mere scum.

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by bestads(m): 4:07am On Jul 25, 2014
clemzo101: dumbest post ever posted on NL

have ever started any topic all your life

Romance / Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by clemzo101(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18
If u ask me to be frienzoned is worse dan hell fire ooo, I was once locked up in such a cell for months, she will visit me amost everyday, her boyfriend will be calling her while she's in my house, na so I just dey mumu myself, she go dey beg me for things and I dey happy to buy her things. Very sweet babe ehn, na so I go just dey imagine things for my head anytime she dey with me but I can't do anything. She will be telling me about she and her boyfriend's quarrel wetin be my own dere, she will just be telling me how she visited her boyfriend in his family house and spent 3 days. When I was tayad I started avoiding her, if she calls dat she want to come to my place I will tell her I'm not around, na just bb friends we be now. Funny enough my friends and neighbors thought I was bleeping her , till today dey don't believe me wen I tell dem nothing happened btw us.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Obiagelli:
i heard the sound kpei kpei (Igbos mocked northerners that was the cry of the SARDAUNA when he was being slaughtered by young igbo officer.) in vogue then. But we know the results. Stop putting innocent hard working lives at risk for mere chest beating.

Who documented the Mockery against sarduana?. Show us evidence.

Anyone that still thinks this crackhead is Igbo must have some pieces of mouka foam as brain mass.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2014
bestads:

have ever started any topic all your life

mumu I rather not start a topic than to post a dumb and very idiotic post like u on nairaland.......idiot, go get a life.....useless aboki, oya come shine my shoe jare I get party to attend
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by clemzo101(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2014
@bestads u don't need a babalawo to tell u dat u posted a dumb post. For ur mind ur nama brain tell u say u try.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by hapi(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2014
if a war breaks out today, all this igbo boys ranting on nairaland will not come out and fight. Thank God GMB survived, if not all the igbos/ss would have been slaughtered in the north, the northern xtians will not have been spaired either. So be careful what you wish for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sahara Live Results Part Two / 22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum / The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.