Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down (7894 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo / North Would Have Regretted Nigeria's Break-up, Says Dikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
ok, all i know is careful what you wish for.

I DO NOT WISH FOR WAR OR ANY SENSELESS ROUND OF KILLINGS BUT IF IT HAS TO COME TO IT THEN IT WILL DEFINITELY GO ROUND AND WILL NOT BE MONOPOLISED BY JUST ONE SECTION OF THE COUNTRY!!! JUST KEEP THAT IN MND

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by ControG(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
What with who? Is He a god? Let's Still praying for the missing girls 100days & counting our girls re still not home angry angry
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by ojimbo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
emptiness as usual.
public ass hole
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by ChrisOD: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
you guys never learn from history, we remember how 1966 lead to the civil war, with statements like yours.

I wonder what you have to say about the opening comment of this thread.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Hysmady(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
True...Cos they want him to win the election as a northerner
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by mikolo80: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
paramedic:
Are you that JOBLESS if I may ask?
No offense pls
he is investigating fraud to protect his future.what are you doing?
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't knw hw most of u peeps reason, u don't knw dat if GMB was killed yesterday by 2day majority of d e-warriors here will b thinking how to relocate dwn south b'cos of dia vine life. Guyz abeg reason well. A lot of kids here r just talking trash. Check ur history book about d civil war, that's if u can even read self! Or study what went wrong in other countries.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by phillip001(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
North against north,let's seat and watch the move
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChrisOD:

I wonder what you have to say about the opening comment of this thread.
if you noticed, I don't quote or reply mad people.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
just like the civil war?
I need not to tell you to get off my back, I don't engage nitwits.

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
9japride: I don't knw hw most of u peeps reason, u don't knw dat if GMB was killed yesterday by 2day majority of d e-warriors here will b thinking how to relocate dwn south b'cos of dia vine life. Guyz abeg reason well. A lot of kids here r just talking trash. Check ur history book about d civil war, that's if u can even read self! Or study what went wrong in other countries.

Trash Trash Trash

If he had died and the North take up arms, the SS SE and Christian North would respond in kind and the country call would cease to exist

Remember

Ojukwu's mistake will never be repeated.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
if you noticed, I don't quote or reply mad people.

madam you are a shameless hypocrite!!! you ignored the more incediary comments of the OP only to hit at the one who replied him.One other erroneous thing i noticed about youir comments is about bragging about the capacity of only one section of thecountry to react in a certain way because of the history of the 1960s.

Lots of peoples stoking this embers of violence wil shocked when the see the outcome!!! every human being has madness inside of them,that is one thing you people do not realise.NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE!!! NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OVER VIOLENCE

16 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by cjrane: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin
bestads: If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering

grin grin grin
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44:

madam you are a shameless hypocrite!!! you ignored the more incediary comments of the OP only to hit at the one who replied him.One other erroneous thing i noticed about youir comments is about bragging about the capacity of only one section of thecountry to react in a certain way because of the history of the 1960s.

Lots of peoples stoking this embers of violence wil shocked when the see the outcome!!! every human being has madness inside of them,that is one thing you people do not realise.NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE!!! NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OVER VIOLENCE
i have people i care about around this country replying a folish post with more voilence talk will always put em in danger. Senseless talk about war very dumb. When war breaks out, alliances are formed and broken, be careful what you wish for.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hope u guyz will remain in 9ja if anything goes wrong. See Central African Rep and also South Sudan I believed sm peeps were beating their chest and most of them were caught up with d war. Abeg war no sweet o. I smell crises
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
nwabekeyi: I need not to tell you to get off my back, I don't engage nitwits.
thats if you have got one.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
9japride: Hope u guyz will remain in 9ja if anything goes wrong. See Central African Rep and also South Sudan I believed sm peeps were beating their chest and most of them were caught up with d war. Abeg war no sweet o. I smell crises
tell them o. Do they know what life in a refugee camp looks like.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
i have people i care about around this country replying a folish post with more voilence talk will always put em in danger. Senseless talk about war very dumb. When war breaks out, alliances are formed and broken, be careful what you wish for.

why didnt you condemn the op but jumped quicly on the person that replied him.That is hypocrisy at its peak

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Cecediva(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin: If buhari had been killed the north would have raised the north down and not Nigeria, the north can be raised down with no impact on the economy, so raise it down if you want.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44:

why didnt you condemn the op but jumped quicly on the person that replied him.That is hypocrisy at its peak
i could as well add you to my mad list (people i don't reply)
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
thats if you have got one.
I have told you earlier, you are a simpleton and I don't discuss critical issues with the likes of you.

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some people are so st-upid,u guys should be organising thanks giving. Because u just Dodge the bullet. U have no idea how those Hausa people respect him.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
nwabekeyi: I have told you earlier, you are a simpleton and I don't discuss critical issues with the likes of you.
can you repeat it, i still didn't get it.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
i could as well add you to my mad list (people i don't reply)

Answer his question

Why didn't you attack the OP who made more inciting comment.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Answer his question

Why didn't you attack the OP who made more inciting comment.
i care less about them. I hope that does it.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ibrahimmrfish: Some people are so st-upid,u guys should be organising thanks giving. Because u just Dodge the bullet. U have no idea how those Hausa people respect him.

Your cowardice is legendary

If he had died and Southerners were killed, it means Shecow is a Southerner in the eye of the North.

That will be a perfect excuse to alienate every Northerner down south.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by cjrane: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ibrahimmrfish: Some people are so st-upid,u guys should be organising thanks giving. Because u just Dodge the bullet. U have no idea how those Hausa people respect him.

grin grin grin
I'm sure the mallams and their many wives in the south didn't dodge the bullet. grin grin grin
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by addictiv(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
If he was killed the only thing that would happen is a declaration of one minute silence and the national flag flying at half mast. Then they may name one hospital or school after him dazz all. Life goes on
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by chimerase2: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
tell them o. Do they know what life in a refugee camp looks like.
sometimes I wonder y a young lady like u reason like a kid
U mean dat the north will come down here in south to raze down here all in the name of war
Smh some peep sha APC has made them to be so wicked and devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
i care less about them. I hope that does it.

You care less because you are a hypocrite.

Caution given to the goose should also be given to the gander.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You care less because you are a hypocrite.

Caution given to the goose should also be given to the gander.
my opinion and choice.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by addictiv(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimerase2: sometimes I wonder y a young lady like u reason like a kid
U mean dat the north will come down here in south to raze down here all in the name of war
Smh some peep sha APC has made them to be so wicked and devil incarnate
As in a fleet of gwongoros filled with angry northerners on revenge mission will drive down to the south and they jump out and start killing people and destroying properties . While southerners watch, cry, or run away in fear. The thought alone is laughable. What do these people take us for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? / Buhari Silent As Lawan, Ndume Claim Support / VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.