Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander (27731 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
1. The real man pill
Some naija girls try to market and sell the “real man” to some poor unsuspecting dude, any dude that swallows this pill will immediately start acting like some robot, the “real man” is not supposed to do this and that, as prescribed by the particular naija girl you are dating.
Swallow this pill and you are doomed for life, suckered into the myth that all men are supposed to behave in some way, which is infact a bid to control you, you should be pitied more than juddas Iscariot.
The irony is that most of this girls have dated wimps in the past, broke up with them because he behaves like a puppet, meet you, fvkcs you to spite him and then tries AGAIN to turn you into the former BF by selling the pill to you.
Poor souls.
RED FLAG.....watch out for words like.....”your mates out there”....”real men are......” or trying to make you watch some romance movie or telemundo, then she ill hold up the characteristics of the main guy who is soooooo gentle, but beats his wife in real life and has had 40 divorces....watch at your own peril, if premership season is off, watch NBA, if its off season, plug your playstation, if none is available, give her the remote and take a nap.

2. The “need to be taken care of” mentality
You would usually hear a naija girl say stuff like...i need a guy who can take care of me....well, nothing is wrong with that, but they mean it in a lazy way, like they are some dumb invalid, they appear like a wimp doll whenever i hear that shiii and should be surprised when they are treated as such, what happened to striving to get yours, the days of..the wife sits at home is gone, its equal rights now...of cos there wil be occasions now and then when, but don’t act like you have won the lottery, retired, or hit a jackpot as soon as a guy asks for your name.

3. Potential boyfriend profiling
Naija girls profile you and size you up as soon as you say hello, you can see the cat like eyes darting around, all over you, searching for a clue.
Yeah, everybody wants the good life but then what happened to meeting a person first and knowing him then seeing if you like him or not.
When i meet such girls, i can sight them a mile away, but usually when i am drunk enough or just unfortunate to cross their path, immediately the sizing up begins, i feel like just cutting it short and walking away, but i am a gentleman, i just give an excuse about how my phone battery is flat, collect their number on a sheet of paper, then calmly proceed to dispose of the paper in the nearest dustbin, .
4. Some things are not sexually transmitted
Success, wealth, smartness.....what do they have in common.....they are not sexually transmitted, so next time you are in a car and feel like the world is your, when you get kicked out you will end up with nada, so get yours, the fact that you are fvkcing each other doesn’t mean shiiii.

5. The victim mentality
Guy meets girl, they start fxking, guy spends heaven and earth, girl meets sugar daddy, girl leaves guy........guy is hurt bad, everybody tells him he is a man, to move on.
Guy meets girl, guy empties his bank account, girl is happy, guy sees a girl with phatter ar53, guy dumps girl, girl screams blue murder, tries to make guy look bad in the eye of the public, that is so nija girl, its unfair and idiotic, get over it, apply makeup, hook another one, thats the spirit.

6. Extreme neediness
No need to explain, naija girls seem to need one thing or the other, some see it as a way of testing your love.

Quite insane

7. Shallow mind and ignorance.
She knows BB10, iphine, mercy Johnson, kim, k, ,,...thats the end, go deeper and you jam a brick wall, without a helmet you might get migraine for life, some of these girls are dumb as a doornail,, keep it up, keep steve jobs family rich and complain whne you are 50 and single.

167 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by farano(f): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
farano: hmmmm
Farano how come you are everywhere. Na jazz you de use?
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by farano(f): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Farano how come you are everywhere. Na jazz you de use?
*hiohiohiohiohio*

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Tymax(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tell them.

Na dat real man dey vex me pass. All of a sudden a lady knows how a "real man" should act.... Come! Are you a man? angry

25 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
You all don't get tired of writing lists undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
...u guys are getting out of hand oo....y is it that u guys always complain and list bad things some girls have done to u and will neva mention abt ur own bad sides too??...y is it always abt girls?...so,u mean guys too don't nag,demand money frm girls,u mean guys too dont do really bad things to their faithful girlfriends??....i ll keep quoting wat a fellow female nairalander has said.....we girls will take u serious if u r serious..n if u r nt d serious one,expect anything from us......

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by LaurelP(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Real man my arrse!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by LaurelP(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ...u guys are getting out of hand oo....y is it that u guys always complain and list bad things some girls have done to u and will neva mention abt ur own bad sides too??...y is it always abt girls?...so,u mean guys too don't nag,demand money frm girls,u mean guys too dont do really bad things to their faithful girlfriends??....i ll keep quoting wat a fellow female nairalander has said.....we girls will take u serious if u r serious..n if u r nt d serious one,expect anything from us......

List our own make we see

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by DoctorAshley(f): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
am different then smileymiss independent

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by ggrin(f): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eh ehgringringrin
Una neva tayaundecided

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
rigarmortis: 1. The real man pill
Some naija girls try to market and sell the “real man” to some poor unsuspecting dude, any dude that swallows this pill will immediately start acting like some robot, the “real man” is not supposed to do this and that, as prescribed by the particular naija girl you are dating.
Swallow this pill and you are doomed for life, suckered into the myth that all men are supposed to behave in some way, which is infact a bid to control you, you should be pitied more than juddas Iscariot.
The irony is that most of this girls have dated wimps in the past, broke up with them because he behaves like a puppet, meet you, fvkcs you to spite him and then tries AGAIN to turn you into the former BF by selling the pill to you.
Poor souls.
RED FLAG.....watch out for words like.....”your mates out there”....”real men are......” or trying to make you watch some romance movie or telemundo, then she ill hold up the characteristics of the main guy who is soooooo gentle, but beats his wife in real life and has had 40 divorces....watch at your own peril, if premership season is off, watch NBA, if its off season, plug your playstation, if none is available, give her the remote and take a nap.

2. The “need to be taken care of” mentality
You would usually hear a naija girl say stuff like...i need a guy who can take care of me....well, nothing is wrong with that, but they mean it in a lazy way, like they are some dumb invalid, they appear like a wimp doll whenever i hear that shiii and should be surprised when they are treated as such, what happened to striving to get yours, the days of..the wife sits at home is gone, its equal rights now...of cos there wil be occasions now and then when, but don’t act like you have won the lottery, retired, or hit a jackpot as soon as a guy asks for your name.

3. Potential boyfriend profiling
Naija girls profile you and size you up as soon as you say hello, you can see the cat like eyes darting around, all over you, searching for a clue.
Yeah, everybody wants the good life but then what happened to meeting a person first and knowing him then seeing if you like him or not.
When i meet such girls, i can sight them a mile away, but usually when i am drunk enough or just unfortunate to cross their path, immediately the sizing up begins, i feel like just cutting it short and walking away, but i am a gentleman, i just give an excuse about how my phone battery is flat, collect their number on a sheet of paper, then calmly proceed to dispose of the paper in the nearest dustbin, .
4. Some things are not sexually transmitted
Success, wealth, smartness.....what do they have in common.....they are not sexually transmitted, so next time you are in a car and feel like the world is your, when you get kicked out you will end up with nada, so get yours, the fact that you are fvkcing each other doesn’t mean shiiii.

5. The victim mentality
Guy meets girl, they start fxking, guy spends heaven and earth, girl meets sugar daddy, girl leaves guy........guy is hurt bad, everybody tells him he is a man, to move on.
Guy meets girl, guy empties his bank account, girl is happy, guy sees a girl with phatter ar53, guy dumps girl, girl screams blue murder, tries to make guy look bad in the eye of the public, that is so nija girl, its unfair and idiotic, get over it, apply makeup, hook another one, thats the spirit.

6. Extreme neediness
No need to explain, naija girls seem to need one thing or the other, some see it as a way of testing your love.

Quite insane

7. Shallow mind and ignorance.
She knows BB10, iphine, mercy Johnson, kim, k, ,,...thats the end, go deeper and you jam a brick wall, without a helmet you might get migraine for life, some of these girls are dumb as a doornail,, keep it up, keep steve jobs family rich and complain whne you are 50 and single.

i now have partners in the game. Now i can peacefully go for a holiday in Puerto Rico.

My brother am solidly behind u jare

12 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
shocked SMH 1,000 times!

KIV...

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN: grin

KIV...
tradelyn...hahaha...na so na. Make i go rest small. Am glad to have more partners, no more to wayo girls.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: tradelyn...hahaha...na so na. Make i go rest small. Am glad to have more partners, no more to wayo girls.

grin cheesy

Well, the ministry is moving...
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN:

grin cheesy

Well, the ministry is moving...
permanent site things.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: i now have partners in the game. Now i can peacefully go for a holiday in Puerto Rico.

My brother am solidly behind u jare

na so bro, no more mr nice guy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
firstEVA: You all don't get tired of writing lists undecided

its an unending battle trying to change the mindset of the female gender resident in this country...but we will keep trying...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
rigarmortis:

na so bro, no more mr nice guy
my brother, do you what mr nice guy has caused me?
*wipes tears*

but what made you to change from that nice guy? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by daveP(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP: Real man my arrse!
the face(s) these particular ladies make when tryna pass it across,infact they serious pass chika ike on set!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: my brother, do you what mr nice guy has caused me?
*wipes tears*

but what made you to change from that nice guy? Why?

i learnt from other ppls mistakes bro...and I almost fell victim too...

have you ever been with a gril in the room after you have finished "the bizness" her real man bf calls her and she starts the bedroom voice I will call you back later shiiiiii, that taught me a lot sire.

also females in general detests guys they can predict, guys who act all proper and good, and who can surprise them with fun.

the uncertainty also keeps them on the edge and makes them act proper all the time, don't ever commit totally, let your presence be fun, but let that be all you offer, no permanent strings in the foreseeable future....unless.....keep it dangling...

like I said I almost fell, may way of life is what I have painted above, but there was this girl who I fell for, I committed to her.....in the beginning she was more commited too, infact she loved 90% and me ten percent, I saw the future in her so I dropped every and commited, called, gave a my company, time and body exclusively, it was soooo fun for a time, then she started acting up.

I guess I was too nice, breaking my own rules, I was in my finals in school then, subtle things that a born mugu wont notice, but I did, she started taking me for granted and all that, she just assumed that she had me hook which she did at the time, that whatever she did I wil still be there...well I was no born mugu...I went back to my own style...

and guess what!......she started loving up again, calling, texting, asking me whats wrong all the time, I just smile and laugh and say nothing, then just arrange a surprise outing, she thinks we gonna be together, I just form an urgent call and kiss her goodbye....

gradual the outing turned to no outing no time no calls, she started planning surprises and gifts and two birthdys a month for me, flooded me with attention and gifts even when I acted bored all the time with her, cut most of her calls, but when I pick I gist and laugh like nothing is going on.......it was too late then.......

now its almost 4 years later and she is still trying to win me back, I work in Abuja now while she is in warri but she comes to Abuja, gets a hotel and calls me, I just say am busy...

then, whatsapp, and facebook...

my guy...forget.......

don't get suckered onto this mess

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
rigarmortis:

i learnt from other ppls mistakes bro...and I almost fell victim too...

have you ever been with a gril in the room after you have finished "the bizness" her real man bf calls her and she starts the bedroom voice I will call you back later shiiiiii, that taught me a lot sire.

also females in general detests guys they can predict, guys who act all proper and good, and who can surprise them with fun.

the uncertainty also keeps them on the edge and makes them act proper all the time, don't ever commit totally, let your presence be fun, but let that be all you offer, no permanent strings in the foreseeable future....unless.....keep it dangling...

like I said I almost fell, may way of life is what I have painted above, but there was this girl who I fell for, I committed to her.....in the beginning she was more commited too, infact she loved 90% and me ten percent, I saw the future in her so I dropped every and commited, called, gave a my company, time and body exclusively, it was soooo fun for a time, then she started acting up.

I guess I was too nice, breaking my own rules, I was in my finals in school then, subtle things that a born mugu wont notice, but I did, she started taking me for granted and all that, she just assumed that she had me hook which she did at the time, that whatever she did I wil still be there...well I was no born mugu...I went back to my own style...

and guess what!......she started loving up again, calling, texting, asking me whats wrong all the time, I just smile and laugh and say nothing, then just arrange a surprise outing, she thinks we gonna be together, I just form an urgent call and kiss her goodbye....

gradual the outing turned to no outing no time no calls, she started planning surprises and gifts and two birthdys a month for me, flooded me with attention and gifts even when I acted bored all the time with her, cut most of her calls, but when I pick I gist and laugh like nothing is going on.......it was too late then.......

now its almost 4 years later and she is still trying to win me back, I work in Abuja now while she is in warri but she comes to Abuja, gets a hotel and calls me, I just say am busy...

then, whatsapp, and facebook...

my guy...forget.......

don't get suckered onto this mess
o boy see testimony oooo. Chaiiii...this is the exact thing most of them girls like in a guy.
I like to see things like this ooo. Well done my brother.

13 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yawns* naija gals naija gals. Na only us waka come. Ok we have heard. Next!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
In fact, e bi like say this guy get higher qualification Ooo.
So, learn from him grin cheesy
mencade5: o boy see testimony oooo. Chaiiii...this is the exact thing most of them girls like in a guy.
I like to see things like this ooo. Well done my brother.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN: In fact, e bi like say this guy get higher qualification Ooo.
So, learn from him grin cheesy
i think say na phd i get but for where, this guy get professorship oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Me wan go follow rigarmortis first grin
mencade5: i think say na phd i get but for where, this guy get professorship oooo.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: Yawns* naija gals naija gals. Na only us waka come. Ok we have heard. Next!
*kicks her small nyash out of this thread*

''comot here jor'' tongue

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN: Me wan go follow rigarmortis first grin
make we do first to reach.

*runs ahead of him with usain bolt speed*

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: make we do first to reach.

*runs ahead of him with usain bolt speed*

Sorry, me don do am before quoting you self grin

Trust me, you guys make NL interesting!
#I wonder why NL no dey give award

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mencade5 n tradelyn una two no well o, walahi
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Asable(f): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Na wa oh! na only nija girls get all this long list,na so we bad reach? well as for me am a good girl o grin

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
rigarmortis: Mencade5 n tradelyn una two no well o, walahi
Guy, we hail Ooo!
*two hands up and above the head*

Please tell us more!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.