Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander (27995 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2014
rigarmortis:

i learnt from other ppls mistakes bro...and I almost fell victim too...

have you ever been with a gril in the room after you have finished "the bizness" her real man bf calls her and she starts the bedroom voice I will call you back later shiiiiii, that taught me a lot sire.

also females in general detests guys they can predict, guys who act all proper and good, and who can surprise them with fun.

the uncertainty also keeps them on the edge and makes them act proper all the time, don't ever commit totally, let your presence be fun, but let that be all you offer, no permanent strings in the foreseeable future....unless.....keep it dangling...

like I said I almost fell, may way of life is what I have painted above, but there was this girl who I fell for, I committed to her.....in the beginning she was more commited too, infact she loved 90% and me ten percent, I saw the future in her so I dropped every and commited, called, gave a my company, time and body exclusively, it was soooo fun for a time, then she started acting up.

I guess I was too nice, breaking my own rules, I was in my finals in school then, subtle things that a born mugu wont notice, but I did, she started taking me for granted and all that, she just assumed that she had me hook which she did at the time, that whatever she did I wil still be there...well I was no born mugu...I went back to my own style...

and guess what!......she started loving up again, calling, texting, asking me whats wrong all the time, I just smile and laugh and say nothing, then just arrange a surprise outing, she thinks we gonna be together, I just form an urgent call and kiss her goodbye....

gradual the outing turned to no outing no time no calls, she started planning surprises and gifts and two birthdys a month for me, flooded me with attention and gifts even when I acted bored all the time with her, cut most of her calls, but when I pick I gist and laugh like nothing is going on.......it was too late then.......

now its almost 4 years later and she is still trying to win me back, I work in Abuja now while she is in warri but she comes to Abuja, gets a hotel and calls me, I just say am busy...

then, whatsapp, and facebook...

my guy...forget.......

don't get suckered onto this mess
guy, u ar my type...a real version of a real man...i raise hand 4 ur as i recognise ur presense in the real, mature mens realm.. i jst wish some mugu boys, wey dey fall dia hands 4 d game, go fit reset dia brain...na brain na im dem dey take play dis game. some girls jst lyk trying 2 be 2 smart, wether consciously or unconsciously...most naija gurls no dey fit learn...dey want 2 eat dia cakes n still have it, n dis dia mentality of being treated like a lazy gud 4 notin queen, na im they vex me pass,. they neva can think of assuming a responsibility 4 dia selfs...4 dia mind they want 2 be a sharp gurl...want 2 be d one d guys shld be chasing after.. n still want 2 make mouth 2 dia frendz abt it.... dey no fit even think wetin dem fit do 4 a man at least ones in dia lifetime. wetin dem dey after 4rm d time a guy says hi, is wat dey can get 4rm it.. even d ones wey cum dey into d relationship dey wan com play sense inside d tin again...y cant naija gurls be normal in dia relating activities, even wen it still obviously exposes d unclothedness of dia miscalculated jonsing, wen trying 2 play smart..still irritates me..wen i notice.
so guy ur story all falls in place..naija gurls usually bring about d way dey ar being treated...wen a gurl starts biting more dan she can chew, pls do put her whr she belongs...most of dem do not realise wat dey myt have or previlege they myt be enjoying until dey lose it..after which dem go cum dey flood dia dp with bullshit , instead of asking dia selves where dey went wrong, or wat dey do dat myt be causing a damage..
Naija gurls no dey learn since 1991...only a few dat have dis exposed, revised,considerate n mature manner of behaviour....knowing dat watevar u do 4 her, is because u feel dis care, wether emotionally, sexually, financially or otherwise...N that, interest, most times shld be mutual...escpecially wen u both are already involved....maybe na this "its all about me" mentality na im they worry them... naija gurls, make una dey change wit time n season
abeg..men no get time 4 bullshit atleast,..afterall who does?

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2014
urchbarbie:
This issue shld neva be debated over. There won't be a winner, whosoever dat might be in d panel of judges. Opening a thread like dis is just to cause unnessary agitation and make d unmature ones tink every word here is gold. Abeg u guys shld just take a chill pill. Yes! A chill pill, hustle and maintain ur lane.

My point is allow a ni.gga be same way I'd allow a lady be. If I can't cope, I bounce. Ain't no need trying to rehabilitate me with the real man bollocks. I ain't nobody's puppet, I couldn't stand being with one for a woman either. Of course u might get agitated if the message doesn't suit the women folk, that seems to be the trend now. Speak out about any ills of the women folk, you are labelled as anti women. Feminists create all sorts of threads denigrating the men folk, we don't whine about it. We suck it up and learn. Most of the internet self acclaimed feminists are just pretenders who actually are compliant in their relationships or even docile. Same goes for the guys too. But no vex as there's a lot of wisdom in the op's posts. Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Horllamideh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
mencade5:
o boy see testimony oooo. Chaiiii...this is the exact thing most of them girls like in a guy.
I like to see things like this ooo. Well done my brother.
testimony time.....sharing time
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by monex(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2014
rigarmortis:
1. The real man pill
Some naija girls try to market and sell the “real man” to some poor unsuspecting dude, any dude that swallows this pill will immediately start acting like some robot, the “real man” is not supposed to do this and that, as prescribed by the particular naija girl you are dating.
Swallow this pill and you are doomed for life, suckered into the myth that all men are supposed to behave in some way, which is infact a bid to control you, you should be pitied more than juddas Iscariot.
The irony is that most of this girls have dated wimps in the past, broke up with them because he behaves like a puppet, meet you, fvkcs you to spite him and then tries AGAIN to turn you into the former BF by selling the pill to you.
Poor souls.
RED FLAG.....watch out for words like.....”your mates out there”....”real men are......” or trying to make you watch some romance movie or telemundo, then she ill hold up the characteristics of the main guy who is soooooo gentle, but beats his wife in real life and has had 40 divorces....watch at your own peril, if premership season is off, watch NBA, if its off season, plug your playstation, if none is available, give her the remote and take a nap.

Definition:"A Real Man" - A word that has absolutely no meaning whatsoever, save for being a pseudo-alias for some fantansies in a girl's head.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Karleb(m): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Niyonice:
How to Use MTN Bis on Android via TroidVpn + Unlimited Downloads

Read more:http://www.niyonice.com/2014/12/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-android-via.html

Bro I'd be happy if you can send me 3 or more IMEIs.

Kellybolu@gmail.com
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
daveP:
the face(s) these particular ladies make when tryna pass it across,infact they serious pass chika ike on set!! grin grin
lol
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by eckersley: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
TRADELYN:
shocked SMH 1,000 times!
KIV...
Thank goodness u stopped at 1,000
Cos one more shake, and ur head wud have disconnected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.