Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander (27728 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN:

Sorry, me don do am before quoting you self grin

Trust me, you guys make NL interesting!
#I wonder why NL no dey give award
hahaha...tradelyn, na u funny pass ooo. Do you know most of our contributions here are blessings to many people out there?

Sincerely it is ooo. Last saturday i went to a cyber cafe. I met the admin there. He was on nairaland. I asked him that how is nairaland life is. He told me once he open any broswer whether it is phone on computer, the first place he checks is nairaland. He told me his username. When he ask me of mine, when i mentioned ''mencade5'' he was surprised and starting laughing out so loud. I was scared a little, he told me am i really mencade5? I said yes, this guy laughed and said ''so we are the ones killing them with laugh abi''? I was quite honoured that day.
Truely nairaland is helping people out there but we may not know. People like you and oga rigarmoris deserve such award.

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asable: Na wa oh! na only nija girls get all this long list,na so we bad reach? well as for me am a good girl o grin
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asable: Na wa oh! na only nija girls get all this long list,na so we bad reach? well as for me am a good girl o grin
picture of you being a good girl or......

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
rigarmortis: Mencade5 n tradelyn una two no well o, walahi
hahaha...no vex abeg, we just improve our knowledge this evening with your post.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by TRADELYN: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
I can't agree more!
I'm still learning from you guys in this love/relationship matter.

Awards? True!

NL has great potential ONLY if it's well~managed as this life is VERY dynamic!

mencade5: hahaha...tradelyn, na u funny pass ooo. Do you know most of our contributions here are blessings to many people out there?

Sincerely it is ooo. Last saturday i went to a cyber cafe. I met the admin there. He was on nairaland. I asked him that how is nairaland life is. He told me once he open any broswer whether it is phone on computer, the first place he checks is nairaland. He told me his username. When he ask me of mine, when i mentioned ''mencade5'' he was surprised and starting laughing out so loud. I was scared a little, he told me am i really mencade5? I said yes, this guy laughed and said ''so we are the ones killing them with laugh abi''? I was quite honoured that day.
Truely nairaland is helping people out there but we may not know. People like you and oga rigarmoris deserve such award.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by stevecantrell: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
rigarmortis: 1. The real man pill
Some naija girls try to market and sell the “real man” to some poor unsuspecting dude, any dude that swallows this pill will immediately start acting like some robot, the “real man” is not supposed to do this and that, as prescribed by the particular naija girl you are dating.
Swallow this pill and you are doomed for life, suckered into the myth that all men are supposed to behave in some way, which is infact a bid to control you, you should be pitied more than juddas Iscariot.
The irony is that most of this girls have dated wimps in the past, broke up with them because he behaves like a puppet, meet you, fvkcs you to spite him and then tries AGAIN to turn you into the former BF by selling the pill to you.
Poor souls.
RED FLAG.....watch out for words like.....”your mates out there”....”real men are......” or trying to make you watch some romance movie or telemundo, then she ill hold up the characteristics of the main guy who is soooooo gentle, but beats his wife in real life and has had 40 divorces....watch at your own peril, if premership season is off, watch NBA, if its off season, plug your playstation, if none is available, give her the remote and take a nap.

2. The “need to be taken care of” mentality
You would usually hear a naija girl say stuff like...i need a guy who can take care of me....well, nothing is wrong with that, but they mean it in a lazy way, like they are some dumb invalid, they appear like a wimp doll whenever i hear that shiii and should be surprised when they are treated as such, what happened to striving to get yours, the days of..the wife sits at home is gone, its equal rights now...of cos there wil be occasions now and then when, but don’t act like you have won the lottery, retired, or hit a jackpot as soon as a guy asks for your name.

3. Potential boyfriend profiling
Naija girls profile you and size you up as soon as you say hello, you can see the cat like eyes darting around, all over you, searching for a clue.
Yeah, everybody wants the good life but then what happened to meeting a person first and knowing him then seeing if you like him or not.
When i meet such girls, i can sight them a mile away, but usually when i am drunk enough or just unfortunate to cross their path, immediately the sizing up begins, i feel like just cutting it short and walking away, but i am a gentleman, i just give an excuse about how my phone battery is flat, collect their number on a sheet of paper, then calmly proceed to dispose of the paper in the nearest dustbin, .
4. Some things are not sexually transmitted
Success, wealth, smartness.....what do they have in common.....they are not sexually transmitted, so next time you are in a car and feel like the world is your, when you get kicked out you will end up with nada, so get yours, the fact that you are fvkcing each other doesn’t mean shiiii.

5. The victim mentality
Guy meets girl, they start fxking, guy spends heaven and earth, girl meets sugar daddy, girl leaves guy........guy is hurt bad, everybody tells him he is a man, to move on.
Guy meets girl, guy empties his bank account, girl is happy, guy sees a girl with phatter ar53, guy dumps girl, girl screams blue murder, tries to make guy look bad in the eye of the public, that is so nija girl, its unfair and idiotic, get over it, apply makeup, hook another one, thats the spirit.

6. Extreme neediness
No need to explain, naija girls seem to need one thing or the other, some see it as a way of testing your love.

Quite insane

7. Shallow mind and ignorance.
She knows BB10, iphine, mercy Johnson, kim, k, ,,...thats the end, go deeper and you jam a brick wall, without a helmet you might get migraine for life, some of these girls are dumb as a doornail,, keep it up, keep steve jobs family rich and complain whne you are 50 and single.

Funny but true.

Why should any sane Nigerian man listen to a Nigerian 'girl' for that matter ?...its a known fact that they use a psychological technique called "projection" on their victims.

She realises that 80% of everything to do with her is fake complexion, weave on, eyelashes, butt pads , attitude etc the next thing she does is to make u feel what she's feeling by projecting her fakeness on you. Don't fall victim. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just broke up with a chick I consider a b.icth. When we met, she was like the sweetest thing, as a matter of fact the toasting was done on phone(extra cool) in which she initiated during the ASUU strike. She made all promises that she'll make the relationship a sweet one and that I should also promise to love her right cos she has been hurt a lot by guys, all of which I bought. School resumed and I never got a bit of the promises except sex which she rationed. The worse part was that she never admitted her wrongs. Well, as a playa, I had to shed her off cos she was almost about turning me into an insecure nagging dude. Sho! So funny the bit.ch thought she called it off herself not knowing omo iko fraustrated her to it by blocking all her request. Phock hoe.s...they aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
stevecantrell:

Funny but true.

Why should any sane Nigerian man listen to a Nigerian 'girl' for that matter ?...its a known fact that they use a psychological technique called "projection" on their victims.

She realises that 80% of everything to do with her is fake weave on, eyelashes, butt pads , attitude etc the next thing she does is to make u feel what she's feeling by projecting her fakeness on you. Don't fall victim. tongue
...y do u guys always blackmail and badmouth girls??....for cryn out loud we r weaker vessels and shud treated like a gem and something valueable....so,u mean guys too don do fake things...if i may ask,y is dat guys loves lieing??gimme reasons y u shud lie to impress a chic..na evrybody get im own for im body....unna too get unna own bad syd nah...enof of d badmouthing n evrythin...if any girl dumps and plays a good guy den she s cr*zy....apart frm dat,not all d girls in d world r bad nw....
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: *kicks her small nyash out of this thread*

''comot here jor'' tongue
. Gladly leaves except dat d nyash isn't small dear.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Gladly leaves except dat d nyash isn't small dear.
+points at her+
picture of that nyash or.........tongue

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: +points at her+
picture of that nyash or.........tongue
write application letter requesting to c d beloved ukwu nd send to seun s address den wen he pm s me personally ill upload
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by stevecantrell: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ...y do u guys always blackmail and badmouth girls??....for cryn out loud we r weaker vessels and shud treated like a gem and something valueable....so,u mean guys too don do fake things...if i may ask,y is dat guys loves lieing??gimme reasons y u shud lie to impress a chic..na evrybody get im own for im body....unna too get unna own bad syd nah...enof of d badmouthing n evrythin...if any girl dumps and plays a good guy den she s cr*zy....apart frm dat,not all d girls in d world r bad nw....

Not to ignore you, how can any woman in the 21st century claim to be a weaker vessel ? I mean its 2014 !

You all want equal rights as men, equal respect, equal pay grades, equal paychecks, equal sharing of childcare and home duties, men are CEOs women want to be CEOs, male govenor , females wanna be govnor too....what's so weaker vessel in that ?

Anyway , I think Nigerian men are still enjoying. In places like UK, men are being emasculated on a daily basis. They are second class beings compared to women.

As for me, you can only find me with a Nigerian WOMAN, no girls please.

11 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: write application letter requesting to c d beloved ukwu nd send to seun s address den wen he pm s me personally ill upload
no time madam.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: no time madam.
. Ok o. Oga madam
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Ok o. Oga madam
because of ordinary lookig na im person go dey write letter anyhow? What if na toucj i want touch, na obama i go contact abi?

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: because of ordinary lookig na im person go dey write letter anyhow? What if na toucj i want touch, na obama i go contact abi?
. Hhahahhahahhaha Haba y u go touch pesin thing. Ok if u want to c send pm den ull c it privately not for all eyes
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Hhahahhahahhaha Haba y u go touch pesin thing. Ok if u want to c send pm den ull c it privately not for all eyes
na today person dey touch dat thing? See wahala ooo
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: na today person dey touch dat thing? See wahala ooo
. It belongs to one person sir
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . It belongs to one person sir
my body too belongs to one person ma.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: my body too belongs to one person ma.
. Case rested den
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Case rested den
na so u want take end am?
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: na so u want take end am?
. Lol how r we supposed to end it btw do I perceive dat we are acting out wat the thread is abt. - naija gals. Hehehe
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Lol how r we supposed to end it btw do I perceive dat we are acting out wat the thread is abt. - naija gals. Hehehe
acting? Without you telling me i knew it right from the beginnning. tongue

truely annoying traits from naija gals.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: acting? Without you telling me i knew it right from the beginnning. tongue

truely annoying traits from naija gals.
. Hmmmmmm naija gals Diarisgodoooo. Lolz anyway dats y u men love us, we can be very annoying @ times but we still make ur lives worthwhile.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Hmmmmmm naija gals Diarisgodoooo. Lolz anyway dats y u men love us, we can be very annoying @ times but we still make ur lives worthwhile.
not worthwhile....miserable is the word.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: not worthwhile....miserable is the word.
na u sabi o sir even wit my annoying self I please my oga well well
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: na u sabi o sir even wit my annoying self I please my oga well well
u are not annoying...no woman is annoying. They only nag. tongue
that is why silent treatment is the best medicine for women.tongue
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: u are not annoying...no woman is annoying. They only nag. tongue
that is why silent treatment is the best medicine for women.tongue
I hate silent treatment. Yak. Men dat do dat r wicked. My baby does dat a lot wen u r talking he ll just ignore u so I've learnt to kip quiet wen upset. Lol

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by mencade5(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: I hate silent treatment. Yak. Men dat do dat r wicked. My baby does dat a lot wen u r talking he ll just ignore u so I've learnt to kip quiet wen upset. Lol
oh lawd!

Rozzay you dont mean it?
+nacks head on wall+

but is it that tormenting to give silent treatment to a lady? I mean how does it hurt? I tried it with my lady, she was so scared she had to call her friend to talk to me. I love her, but i just wanted to teach her a lesson.

How i go dey warn babe please stop this and she no want hear? Hahahaha...no be small thing ooo
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by ChynoBEATS: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio*
as-in ehn !
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: oh lawd!

Rozzay you dont mean it?
+nacks head on wall+

but is it that tormenting to give silent treatment to a lady? I mean how does it hurt? I tried it with my lady, she was so scared she had to call her friend to talk to me. I love her, but i just wanted to teach her a lesson.

How i go dey warn babe please stop this and she no want hear? Hahahaha...no be small thing ooo
. Yep dear it is very tormenting, we women like to argue nd receiving response makes d arguement more favourable cos we r sure to win, so d smart guys just kip silent kinda like saying silence is d best answer______ tis so so humiliating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Missmossy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmm....it is well anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / Virgins' Club! / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.