Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander (27732 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

I dont know how the post translates to being heartbroken, are you trying to sell me the pill?

This rigamortis na real craze man ;Dwill like to hang around you men...so I can imbibe some masculine traits....babes must hear am this 2015 oh...walahi!
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
mekula:

And miss free pu.nny? Slam the gaddemn thing and cut her off before she becomes cancerous.

Lmao @"slam the gaddemn thing"
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by gsainttrinity(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

i learnt from other ppls mistakes bro...and I almost fell victim too...

have you ever been with a gril in the room after you have finished "the bizness" her real man bf calls her and she starts the bedroom voice I will call you back later shiiiiii, that taught me a lot sire.

also females in general detests guys they can predict, guys who act all proper and good, and who can surprise them with fun.

the uncertainty also keeps them on the edge and makes them act proper all the time, don't ever commit totally, let your presence be fun, but let that be all you offer, no permanent strings in the foreseeable future....unless.....keep it dangling...

like I said I almost fell, may way of life is what I have painted above, but there was this girl who I fell for, I committed to her.....in the beginning she was more commited too, infact she loved 90% and me ten percent, I saw the future in her so I dropped every and commited, called, gave a my company, time and body exclusively, it was soooo fun for a time, then she started acting up.

I guess I was too nice, breaking my own rules, I was in my finals in school then, subtle things that a born mugu wont notice, but I did, she started taking me for granted and all that, she just assumed that she had me hook which she did at the time, that whatever she did I wil still be there...well I was no born mugu...I went back to my own style...

and guess what!......she started loving up again, calling, texting, asking me whats wrong all the time, I just smile and laugh and say nothing, then just arrange a surprise outing, she thinks we gonna be together, I just form an urgent call and kiss her goodbye....

gradual the outing turned to no outing no time no calls, she started planning surprises and gifts and two birthdys a month for me, flooded me with attention and gifts even when I acted bored all the time with her, cut most of her calls, but when I pick I gist and laugh like nothing is going on.......it was too late then.......

now its almost 4 years later and she is still trying to win me back, I work in Abuja now while she is in warri but she comes to Abuja, gets a hotel and calls me, I just say am busy...

then, whatsapp, and facebook...

my guy...forget.......

don't get suckered onto this mess

The life of a player.
But speaking like a fellow gameboy, Nothing hurts more than you would have to play these game even as a pro. Because most girls would just be Bitches
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
drlawizle:

Lmao @"slam the gaddemn thing"

My broda! They be acting like they got some blood diamonds down there and serve it up to the next ni.g.ga who doesn't give 2 fvcks about them. Never pass up an opportunity to straffe something unless she is obviously not worth it.
Just be yourself, not who anybody wants you to be.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Anaskie(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=urchbarbie post=28824202][/quote] I mentioned you cuz I want u to learn a thing or two from the thread.
Some Nigerian ladies can be very horrible. I hate dat 'real men do dis, real men do dat talk.
For Crissakes ur not a man. How then do u knw how real men behave?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by totoakins(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
an annoying trait peculiar to Nigerian girls is that they believe virginity is worth money in the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
The one that beats me is when a woman slaps or beats a man, she is a weaker vessel. When a man does the same, he is an animal. Real men don't beat women...blah blah blah. How about being a real woman and not slap a man? Using slaps to peel a man's face and you expect him to endure and be a real man? This real mantra is the rave of the moment nowadays. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Maamin(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Missyetty:
Orirshirishi, na only girls waka kum abeg, u guyz too shud check urxef as wel.....av cin guyz demandin moni nd oda material tinz 4rm gals as wel, abeg make una stop generalisin

Is it [size=17pt]in[/size] [size=21pt]telemundo[/size]? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by urchbarbie(f): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
U guys shld get ur acts right and stop looking for what caused ur woes. A lady wishing to av a real man aint praying for d unimaginable. IMO, any boy who commented here as concurring with d OP is very much in need of growing up. Real men won't be caught here. #my2cents
Anaskie:
I mentioned you cuz I want u to learn a thing or two from the thread.
Some Nigerian ladies can be very horrible. I hate dat 'real men do dis, real men do dat talk.
For Crissakes ur not a man. How then do u knw how real men behave?
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
My dear please don't sleep with a woman that wants more than what you can give, just to save yourself the drama, she might say that she is up to just having sex, she may actually be but that's usually rare so to avoid unnecessary headache, don't get intimate.
alright thanks, i will do as u advised
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by tmanuelle(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
1 & 2 are so on point. In fact, I point it out immediately and right there, so they don't try it with me.

rigarmortis:
1. The real man pill
Some naija girls try to market and sell the “real man” to some poor unsuspecting dude, any dude that swallows this pill will immediately start acting like some robot, the “real man” is not supposed to do this and that, as prescribed by the particular naija girl you are dating.
Swallow this pill and you are doomed for life, suckered into the myth that all men are supposed to behave in some way, which is infact a bid to control you, you should be pitied more than juddas Iscariot.
The irony is that most of this girls have dated wimps in the past, broke up with them because he behaves like a puppet, meet you, fvkcs you to spite him and then tries AGAIN to turn you into the former BF by selling the pill to you.
Poor souls.
RED FLAG.....watch out for words like.....”your mates out there”....”real men are......” or trying to make you watch some romance movie or telemundo, then she ill hold up the characteristics of the main guy who is soooooo gentle, but beats his wife in real life and has had 40 divorces....watch at your own peril, if premership season is off, watch NBA, if its off season, plug your playstation, if none is available, give her the remote and take a nap.

2. The “need to be taken care of” mentality
You would usually hear a naija girl say stuff like...i need a guy who can take care of me....well, nothing is wrong with that, but they mean it in a lazy way, like they are some dumb invalid, they appear like a wimp doll whenever i hear that shiii and should be surprised when they are treated as such, what happened to striving to get yours, the days of..the wife sits at home is gone, its equal rights now...of cos there wil be occasions now and then when, but don’t act like you have won the lottery, retired, or hit a jackpot as soon as a guy asks for your name.

3. Potential boyfriend profiling
Naija girls profile you and size you up as soon as you say hello, you can see the cat like eyes darting around, all over you, searching for a clue.
Yeah, everybody wants the good life but then what happened to meeting a person first and knowing him then seeing if you like him or not.
When i meet such girls, i can sight them a mile away, but usually when i am drunk enough or just unfortunate to cross their path, immediately the sizing up begins, i feel like just cutting it short and walking away, but i am a gentleman, i just give an excuse about how my phone battery is flat, collect their number on a sheet of paper, then calmly proceed to dispose of the paper in the nearest dustbin, .
4. Some things are not sexually transmitted
Success, wealth, smartness.....what do they have in common.....they are not sexually transmitted, so next time you are in a car and feel like the world is your, when you get kicked out you will end up with nada, so get yours, the fact that you are fvkcing each other doesn’t mean shiiii.

5. The victim mentality
Guy meets girl, they start fxking, guy spends heaven and earth, girl meets sugar daddy, girl leaves guy........guy is hurt bad, everybody tells him he is a man, to move on.
Guy meets girl, guy empties his bank account, girl is happy, guy sees a girl with phatter ar53, guy dumps girl, girl screams blue murder, tries to make guy look bad in the eye of the public, that is so nija girl, its unfair and idiotic, get over it, apply makeup, hook another one, thats the spirit.

6. Extreme neediness
No need to explain, naija girls seem to need one thing or the other, some see it as a way of testing your love.

Quite insane

7. Shallow mind and ignorance.
She knows BB10, iphine, mercy Johnson, kim, k, ,,...thats the end, go deeper and you jam a brick wall, without a helmet you might get migraine for life, some of these girls are dumb as a doornail,, keep it up, keep steve jobs family rich and complain whne you are 50 and single.

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
drlawizle:

As long as you continue to give her 10% love she will never see reason no matter how hard you tell, she will stalk you arsze sore....the same way she'll never see reason if you give her 100% love and you propose in a humane & civil manner to her...she go just give you the hand signal...#truelife experience. ?.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
drlawizle:

As long as you continue to give her 10% love she will never see reason no matter how hard you tell, she will stalk you arsze sore....the same way she'll never see reason if you give her 100% love and you propose in a humane & civil manner to her...she go just give you the hand signal...#truelife experience. ?.
true life... Infact, its happening live, but i think i have a solution now
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Sparklesebony: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
SMH. Good things are not sxually transmitted only d deadly ones are.

Still smh in wonderment of...
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Sparklesebony: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
totoakins:
an annoying trait peculiar to Nigerian girls is that they believe virginity is worth money in the market
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Sparklesebony: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
totoakins:

Someone is confused here.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Maamin(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
urchbarbie:
U guys shld get ur acts right and stop looking for what caused ur woes. A lady wishing to av a real man aint praying for d unimaginable. IMO, any boy who commented here as concurring with d OP is very much in need of growing up. Real men won't be caught here. #my2cents

Real women if at all they exist shouldnt be seen here too undecided

Insecurity alert!!!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Maamin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hehehehehehehehe...the way wey guys eyes don tear now ehn!..infact we don dey grow extra eyes underneath..is even more interesting and better if you use glasses like me grin
May God bless the womb this Op came out from jaré wink
Oya!..All the ideal [size=17pt]real men[/size] in the house can you raise your glasses for a toast! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

i learnt from other ppls mistakes bro...and I almost fell victim too...

have you ever been with a gril in the room after you have finished "the bizness" her real man bf calls her and she starts the bedroom voice I will call you back later shiiiiii, that taught me a lot sire.

also females in general detests guys they can predict, guys who act all proper and good, and who can surprise them with fun.

the uncertainty also keeps them on the edge and makes them act proper all the time, don't ever commit totally, let your presence be fun, but let that be all you offer, no permanent strings in the foreseeable future....unless.....keep it dangling...

like I said I almost fell, may way of life is what I have painted above, but there was this girl who I fell for, I committed to her.....in the beginning she was more commited too, infact she loved 90% and me ten percent, I saw the future in her so I dropped every and commited, called, gave a my company, time and body exclusively, it was soooo fun for a time, then she started acting up.

I guess I was too nice, breaking my own rules, I was in my finals in school then, subtle things that a born mugu wont notice, but I did, she started taking me for granted and all that, she just assumed that she had me hook which she did at the time, that whatever she did I wil still be there...well I was no born mugu...I went back to my own style...

and guess what!......she started loving up again, calling, texting, asking me whats wrong all the time, I just smile and laugh and say nothing, then just arrange a surprise outing, she thinks we gonna be together, I just form an urgent call and kiss her goodbye....

gradual the outing turned to no outing no time no calls, she started planning surprises and gifts and two birthdys a month for me, flooded me with attention and gifts even when I acted bored all the time with her, cut most of her calls, but when I pick I gist and laugh like nothing is going on.......it was too late then.......

now its almost 4 years later and she is still trying to win me back, I work in Abuja now while she is in warri but she comes to Abuja, gets a hotel and calls me, I just say am busy...

then, whatsapp, and facebook...

my guy...forget.......

don't get suckered onto this mess
. For how long Bro. Very soon, she'll get tired like u did too. And then what?
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Insecurity alert!!!

Hey now!!!!! I am real as white on rice. So hurt by these here your words lover. grin

Our little dancing tonite? U can fuhgeddabuudit.

* sniffles*.

I think I am gonna go see the royals tonite. I hear they r in new york city.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
gsainttrinity:

The life of a player.
But speaking like a fellow gameboy, Nothing hurts more than you would have to play these game even as a pro. Because most girls would just be Bitches
. Thank u! The more u play, the worse the ladies become. Its a vicious cycle. Walk out if u don't want her anymore.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Maamin(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

Hey now!!!!! I am real as white on rice. So hurt by these here your words lover. grin

Our little dancing tonite? U can fuhgeddabuudit.

* sniffles*.

I think I am gonna go see the royals tonite. I hear they r in new york city.

Forgive me my love, the world deserve a lil reality na! wink..yea! Royalé..olé put on something sassy #NY al the way
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
urchbarbie:

The same 'real men' bollocks again. Any lady who wants a 'real man' should also be a real woman. Real man mantra is for when they want to control you, but when you want them to do equal bidding in reciprocity as real woman, they come on Naira land to rant...he wants to turn me to slave, he wants sex every time, he doesn't help with the chores and all sorts of nagging. Puleeez! I agree, I may not be a real man by your standards, but I am real enough for some one. I just gotta be myself flaws and all.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Forgive me my love, the world deserve a lil reality na! wink..yea! Royalé..olé put on something sassy #NY al the way

A'ight. Forgiven and forgotten.

Y'know I cant stay mad at ya honey bear.

grin
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
mekula:

The same 'real men' bollocks again. Any lady who wants a 'real man' should also be a real woman. Real man mantra is for when they want to control you, but when you want them to do equal bidding in reciprocity as real woman, they come on Naira land to rant...he wants to turn me to slave, he wants sex every time, he doesn't help with the chores and all sorts of nagging. Puleeez! I agree, I may not be a real man by your standards, but I am real enough for some one. I just gotta be myself flaws and all.

Hear hear. Well said.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Maamin(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

A'ight. Forgiven and forgotten.

Y'know I cant stay mad at ya honey bear.

grin

Thanks swerry..we gonna parry on nite! grin
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Thanks swerry..we gonna parry on nite! grin

Fuel up, u gon need it.

grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by urchbarbie(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
If u had read my first post, uld see its in response to someone mentioning me here. Saw dis thread n tried to ignore it bcox of issues like this. U guys are d "real" men (wateva makes u sleep @nit or function as a man)
Maamin:

Insecurity alert!!!
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by urchbarbie(f): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
mekula:

This issue shld neva be debated over. There won't be a winner, whosoever dat might be in d panel of judges. Opening a thread like dis is just to cause unnessary agitation and make d unmature ones tink every word here is gold. Abeg u guys shld just take a chill pill. Yes! A chill pill, hustle and maintain ur lane.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Maamin(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
urchbarbie:
If u had read my first post, uld see its in response to someone mentioning me here. Saw dis thread n tried to ignore it bcox of issues like this. U guys are d "real" men (wateva makes u sleep @nit or function as a man)

It doesn't really matter if I had read your initial post or not, that is what you think tho!..But I observe that the Op's "Naija girls trait" has been stirring you up kiss

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by bigmeechfilms(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Love a naija girl angry God forbid bad tin
I don't want to die young exspecially if she is broke and from a broke fam too

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Afroconnect: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Op you are 100% correct...what type of man will lik to marry a zombie?

Just keep them on rotation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.