Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? (1454 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by argon500: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
jdkldppe003
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tah!!!Not all guyz,d last lady I approached wz 6months
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by solomonbrown64: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
......its not only u, it pains me wen i see guys with little or no class....i havent approached any for a year now, ,...sometimes, all u need do is look and turn away...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by busterr(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
The more you approach them, the more experience you get, and finding a girl to marry won't be hard
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
....i think dat was last year...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by snadguy007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
argon500: Guys, today na your turn. Seriously, some guys are not different from dog. They have no taste, they chop anything they see. A friend of mine is an example, afterall he said most guys only look for face say the thing(P***y) be same only depends on size. At least(Averagely) he do approach not less than 2-3 lady( Physically) per day apart from social media.

Why is it that beautiful woman are irresistible ? Must we react to everything our eyes sees? Even the wowo lady self can't count how many guys approach them daily, afterall they(guys) would say ( I only want to use her pass time).
Are you talking about guys approaching beautiful ladies, if yes the answer is the bolded cos everybody wants to associate with good tins but if you are talking about guys approaching both the beautiful and the ugly, hmmmm......me no know that answer o
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by lanaVello1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ....i think dat was last year...
u gay??
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
lanaVello1: u gay??
u knw my thoughts man
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
....am not a guy,so i cant b gay...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Owobobrown(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
a year ago
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
busterr: The more you approach them, the more experience you get, and finding a girl to marry won't be hard

Experience in "what" exactly?

What do you need the experience for? Are you King Solomon?
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by ggrin(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Few mins agocry
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
argon500: Guys, today na your turn. Seriously, some guys are not different from dog. They have no taste, they chop anything they see. A friend of mine is an example, afterall he said most guys only look for face say the thing(P***y) be same only depends on size. At least(Averagely) he do approach not less than 2-3 lady( Physically) per day apart from social media.

Why is it that beautiful woman are irresistible? Must we react to everything our eyes sees? Even the wowo lady self can't count how many guys approach them daily, afterall they(guys) would say ( I only want to use her pass time).

Mine is 5 years and still counting
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by lanaVello1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ....am not a guy,so i cant b gay...
wii's definition: Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual
person or the trait of being homosexual.
Btw,it involves an act between same gender...english is dynamic babe
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ....am not a guy,so i cant b gay...
Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual.. Males and females

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by busterr(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Acidosis:

Experience in "what" exactly?

What do you need the experience for? Are you King Solomon?

in life, experience in every aspect matters. No matter how stupid the thing may be or seem, experience on it matters!!
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Keky(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't approach ladies, ladies approach me!!!!!
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keky: I don't approach ladies, ladies approach me!!!!!
K undecided ¤
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
busterr:

in life, experience in every aspect matters. No matter how stupid the thing may be or seem, experience on it matters!!
HIV experience?

1 Like

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Keky(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: K undecided ¤

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by mstik(f): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Same question was on my mind
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
cheesy

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Keky(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Lmao grin ||

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
lanaVello1: wii's definition: Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual
person or the trait of being homosexual.
Btw,it involves an act between same gender...english is dynamic babe
....Okay...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Cecediva(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keky: I don't approach ladies, ladies approach me!!!!!
Lol...thats cool
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Keky(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cecediva: Lol...thats cool
Yh,thanks.
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Keky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: cheesy
u tryna sub me Banega? You can have me anytime dear.
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by HumanPsycho(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Never! In my life.
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Kunleskey(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chai! He don tee o i fink 3month ago..
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Kunleskey(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ....i think dat was last year...
must you talk? And are u a guy?,..maybe that was when guys approach u last... Don't be 2 anxious they will soon come. Infact am here 4 u omo unilorin...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kunleskey: must you talk? And are u a guy?,..maybe that was when guys approach u last... Don't be 2 anxious they will soon come. Infact am here 4 u omo unilorin...
...must u quote me back??
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Kunleskey(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ...must u quote me back??
yes o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Don't Like Mama's Boys / Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me / 19 Kinds Of Friends You Don't Need In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.