Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (79500 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
undecided
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Hahhahahhahahhhhhahhhaha this is some funny shitt
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Space ram, space ram. You really know a lot about women o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by phlemzy: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
spacegoat found his way to the fp. Wat category of babes is left for guys to go for.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Goat grin

This guy is really crazy...
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Fairbanks(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Chaiii!!!! See face see leg º°˚˚˚°ºO º°˚˚˚°ºO. Worstest of all .
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by MizMyColi(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Chisos!!!!!

SG is on front page...........Waooww!!!! shocked shocked

And he just confirms why he should be the incontestable Nairaland Gbagaun Master of All Time. cool

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Richiy(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
@Op, please try to make your articles more legible.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by elitehow: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
Nice Right Up.
See Taylor Swift Gives Love Advice To Young Fan On Instagram: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/605-taylor-swift-gives-love-advice-to-young-fan-on-instagram

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Decibel: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
i fvcked taylor swift fool!.....california things......california love.....
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by nikkypearl(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Dear SCAPEGOAT!

I hate to read yo posts trust me!but I can't just help it!grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by UjSizzle(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Crazy niggah grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by freecharles(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat:
5.Girls that say leave me o when you are wooing
This is the worstest of all ! playas pleas if the girl you are wooing ever say "leave me o" leave me o" leove me o" pleas do! scientis have found girls that say "leave me o" during wooing time will also say "leave me o" during night time shocked !!

Tipocal leave me o girl

Pleas Playa run from this female girls. tank

I love this one...funny grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by chrysso83(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
@Op iwu classical mugu.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Babyboy1986(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Laugh want kill me here.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Xmen149(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Randy100: I dey run when i see all this indomie girls.

one made me a plate of rice after i insisted and it tasted like water....lol,..i later tought her how to make one sha
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Orikinla(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: When i was a young playa if i have seen this post it would have save me from 15 year of learning how to be playa but 15 years later now im a get girl god grin
along the line i learn you should avoid some type of girl whether you are playa or a long time relationship man . pleas avoid this category of girl
1. Girls that do make up
as i playa i have see it all. see if you go to cub and pick a female girl up thinking she is tiwo savage and get home to see shes not tiwu savage after spending all your miney then you will learn to run fro this female girls angry
Tiwu Savage

After Getting Home

2. Black turn yellow girl aka light skin black
playa ! stop looking at face , sto! 15 year experience as thought me to look female girls first on leg !! see scientis as found out female are the biggest lier with skin colour especially the light skin black angry .. Trick to know black turn yellow female girl is to look female girl first on the leg!! everybody takia of face but only true people takia of leg
Face

Leg

See face before she light skin black

See leg before she light skin black

hmmm

3.Female girl that go to gym
hmmm . see my exporience with one + photo here . click here https://www.nairaland.com/1793010/broken-joystick-im-pains-picture
4. Girl that their hair always coil
this expectional, for rich guy like me grin we can go forrit but for male guy playa who are not rich pleas run from this female girls ! see scientis as found female girl that fiz hair always go for more, scientis as also found the lowest original brazilian hair is in the range of 20k to 21k per strand , let do maths! 1 strand=20k , 200 strand = 1 coil , 500 coil in naira = shocked !!!

4.Female girl that eat indomie everytime
pleas stop! for every playa that value it stomach like me pleas stay of this type of girls or else your food times-table will look like this
Morning - indomie and plantain...
Afternoon- spagetti and juice....
Night- macaroney and garri angry

5.Girls that say leave me o when you are wooing
This is the worstest of all ! playas pleas if the girl you are wooing ever say "leave me o" leave me o" leove me o" pleas do! scientis have found girls that say "leave me o" during wooing time will also say "leave me o" during night time shocked !!

Tipocal leave me o girl

Pleas Playa run from this female girls. tank

So hilarious, but so true. grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Hemanwel(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
The "leave me ooo"girls could as well be the "Queen of the coast" girls.
Just saying...

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
#HAHAHAHA.. grin grin
#Jumps into swimming pool.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Odika1: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Goat grin
U are one of them God don catch u.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by johnstar(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
absolutely true|| nd gals dat form tho, I hate dm like mad
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by martolux(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
chai!! see viewers...ofofo no go kill una oko
Krystalxxx(f ), aminaeke,
omenpetrol, haywhy28 (m ), Sagytarius(m ),
Tbase2 , etech, megabyte2 , Mashrock , laidian
(m ), Drive512 (m ), chrysso83 (m), Chiyung( f),
Hangelar(f ), Hemanwel(m ), Smartini , Easz ,
tigonana , Emperortj93 ( m), ideylaff, CFCfan( m),
sawyer89, GovWahala, seguntijan, alizenbohr,
eves4love , goon , Davidgprs , youngies(m),
Abukia404 (f), Talon05, kazmanbanjoko,
twentyfourseven , RileyEscobar , LesbianBoy( m),
obastovia , dele55 , SirJonse( m), oguash,
ogagusps3 , Jarchi( m), Lacomus( m),
chimah3 (m), coolrose ( m), oride ( m), Ryabcool
( m), McGeorge1 ( m), fuckluv( f), great289 (m),
Bidex6444 ( m), ibkoya ( m), adaobi123( f),
Elijah348, RollingFella ( m), taramisore15 ,
yhemini , Datsme (m), dayo2hot , PupetMasta
(m), AmegoA (m), lightswitch , Nwapst (m),
Debonair1 ( f), orumajunior(m), Tstone1 ( m),
Oloriode( m), vhickky (f), Amaizu( m),
ojuoluwani (m), sloo1 , ArabaNana ( f),
OdaNobunaga (m), julieme, tianyx ( f), IfyAngela
( f), sheguy, cockycock , nabsprada( f),
Burger01 (m), tranxo( m), tos4u (m), Niggmatic,
Omadachi( m), Shalome( m), abioila( m),
Jamean( f), tonyot ( m), Latty88( f), ruthobaz(f ),
Etumgbe( m), iphunanya( f), Terrypearl ( f),
Babyboy1986 , emmatan4 , babe01 , mekzyjoe
(m), iambobi , sluvy4tune ( m), elpiroski ,
Cybermugu1 (m ), mencade5 (m), hrmkz,
Mimisboygreat( m), pomide( m), Bootybuttchic
(f ), olasman0 (m), ryder77 , obofty, jaetrill (m),
1Dray ( m), alotofgrace (m), Beniyke007 ,
Ashola96 , Yujin( m), baronphemmy, chebeoc
(m), psyqs (m), Odika1 , aflabos (m), orimipe (f ),
segwise( m), Fkforyou( m), bmasz , beatsbyj2g ,
victorazy( m), frankyskyboi (m),
bodmas3000 (m), SpaceGoat , Orikinla (m),
VocalWalls, Tommybob( m), SANdos , Osu175,
kingphemy(m), haibe(m
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by haibe(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
lol
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by kudoxs(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt? angry
insalt? Is this guy for real?! Or he's just being funny
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Akalia(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammer.
I hate immodest people like, you think u can just jump on someone's write and mess them up to their face by ridiculing their literary lines.we are all learners of this foreign lingua franca called english, ur black ass needs to be whooped.

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by deife(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammer.

Lol. But come to think of it MzPreshie, Spacegoat is just trying to be humorous. He speaks well. We shouldn't take everything that is posted seriously. By the way, the word is spelt "grammAr".

20 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
Lol at Tiwo Savage
hi pretty wink
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by megabyte2(f): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
martolux: chai!! see viewers...ofofo no go kill una oko
Krystalxxx(f ), aminaeke,
omenpetrol, haywhy28 (m ), Sagytarius(m ),
Tbase2 , etech, megabyte2 , Mashrock , laidian
(m ), Drive512 (m ), chrysso83 (m), Chiyung( f),
Hangelar(f ), Hemanwel(m ), Smartini , Easz ,
tigonana , Emperortj93 ( m), ideylaff, CFCfan( m),
sawyer89, GovWahala, seguntijan, alizenbohr,
eves4love , goon , Davidgprs , youngies(m),
Abukia404 (f), Talon05, kazmanbanjoko,
twentyfourseven , RileyEscobar , LesbianBoy( m),
obastovia , dele55 , SirJonse( m), oguash,
ogagusps3 , Jarchi( m), Lacomus( m),
chimah3 (m), coolrose ( m), oride ( m), Ryabcool
( m), McGeorge1 ( m), fuckluv( f), great289 (m),
Bidex6444 ( m), ibkoya ( m), adaobi123( f),
Elijah348, RollingFella ( m), taramisore15 ,
yhemini , Datsme (m), dayo2hot , PupetMasta
(m), AmegoA (m), lightswitch , Nwapst (m),
Debonair1 ( f), orumajunior(m), Tstone1 ( m),
Oloriode( m), vhickky (f), Amaizu( m),
ojuoluwani (m), sloo1 , ArabaNana ( f),
OdaNobunaga (m), julieme, tianyx ( f), IfyAngela
( f), sheguy, cockycock , nabsprada( f),
Burger01 (m), tranxo( m), tos4u (m), Niggmatic,
Omadachi( m), Shalome( m), abioila( m),
Jamean( f), tonyot ( m), Latty88( f), ruthobaz(f ),
Etumgbe( m), iphunanya( f), Terrypearl ( f),
Babyboy1986 , emmatan4 , babe01 , mekzyjoe
(m), iambobi , sluvy4tune ( m), elpiroski ,
Cybermugu1 (m ), mencade5 (m), hrmkz,
Mimisboygreat( m), pomide( m), Bootybuttchic
(f ), olasman0 (m), ryder77 , obofty, jaetrill (m),
1Dray ( m), alotofgrace (m), Beniyke007 ,
Ashola96 , Yujin( m), baronphemmy, chebeoc
(m), psyqs (m), Odika1 , aflabos (m), orimipe (f ),
segwise( m), Fkforyou( m), bmasz , beatsbyj2g ,
victorazy( m), frankyskyboi (m),
bodmas3000 (m), SpaceGoat , Orikinla (m),
VocalWalls, Tommybob( m), SANdos , Osu175,
kingphemy(m), haibe(m
just passing by
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
because he's spacegoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.