Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (79313 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
martolux: chai!! see viewers...ofofo no go kill una oko
Krystalxxx(f ), aminaeke,
omenpetrol, haywhy28 (m ), Sagytarius(m ),
Tbase2 , etech, megabyte2 , Mashrock , laidian
(m ), Drive512 (m ), chrysso83 (m), Chiyung( f),
Hangelar(f ), Hemanwel(m ), Smartini , Easz ,
tigonana , Emperortj93 ( m), ideylaff, CFCfan( m),
sawyer89, GovWahala, seguntijan, alizenbohr,
eves4love , goon , Davidgprs , youngies(m),
Abukia404 (f), Talon05, kazmanbanjoko,
twentyfourseven , RileyEscobar , LesbianBoy( m),
obastovia , dele55 , SirJonse( m), oguash,
ogagusps3 , Jarchi( m), Lacomus( m),
chimah3 (m), coolrose ( m), oride ( m), Ryabcool
( m), McGeorge1 ( m), fuckluv( f), great289 (m),
Bidex6444 ( m), ibkoya ( m), adaobi123( f),
Elijah348, RollingFella ( m), taramisore15 ,
yhemini , Datsme (m), dayo2hot , PupetMasta
(m), AmegoA (m), lightswitch , Nwapst (m),
Debonair1 ( f), orumajunior(m), Tstone1 ( m),
Oloriode( m), vhickky (f), Amaizu( m),
ojuoluwani (m), sloo1 , ArabaNana ( f),
OdaNobunaga (m), julieme, tianyx ( f), IfyAngela
( f), sheguy, cockycock , nabsprada( f),
Burger01 (m), tranxo( m), tos4u (m), Niggmatic,
Omadachi( m), Shalome( m), abioila( m),
Jamean( f), tonyot ( m), Latty88( f), ruthobaz(f ),
Etumgbe( m), iphunanya( f), Terrypearl ( f),
Babyboy1986 , emmatan4 , babe01 , mekzyjoe
(m), iambobi , sluvy4tune ( m), elpiroski ,
Cybermugu1 (m ), mencade5 (m), hrmkz,
Mimisboygreat( m), pomide( m), Bootybuttchic
(f ), olasman0 (m), ryder77 , obofty, jaetrill (m),
1Dray ( m), alotofgrace (m), Beniyke007 ,
Ashola96 , Yujin( m), baronphemmy, chebeoc
(m), psyqs (m), Odika1 , aflabos (m), orimipe (f ),
segwise( m), Fkforyou( m), bmasz , beatsbyj2g ,
victorazy( m), frankyskyboi (m),
bodmas3000 (m), SpaceGoat , Orikinla (m),
VocalWalls, Tommybob( m), SANdos , Osu175,
kingphemy(m), haibe(m
watin I de do here.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Miscellaneous(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Goat grin

y u dey vex ? U be indomie girl ? Lol
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by wiringdpt(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yeye post, so which kain girls you recommend?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cray!!

If you avoid the five types of chics you listed, then that means you've ruled out 99.999% of all the black girls out there from your wishlist.

A nyggah can't do that with all these sexy ar.se black chics running around in this weather saying, "talk to me darling!"

Darn! Black women are sexy as fvck especially when the weather allows them to show what their mum gave them and all that.

Can't do this, fam - go create a new list.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphemy(m), haibe(m
na u ofofo go kill oo grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: When i was a young playa if i have seen this post it would have save me from 15 year of learning how to be playa but 15 years later now im a get girl god grin
along the line i learn you should avoid some type of girl whether you are playa or a long time relationship man . pleas avoid this category of girl
1. Girls that do make up
as i playa i have see it all. see if you go to cub and pick a female girl up thinking she is tiwo savage and get home to see shes not tiwu savage after spending all your miney then you will learn to run fro this female girls angry
Tiwu Savage

After Getting Home

2. Black turn yellow girl aka light skin black
playa ! stop looking at face , sto! 15 year experience as thought me to look female girls first on leg !! see scientis as found out female are the biggest lier with skin colour especially the light skin black angry .. Trick to know black turn yellow female girl is to look female girl first on the leg!! everybody takia of face but only true people takia of leg
Face

Leg

See face before she light skin black

See leg before she light skin black

hmmm

3.Female girl that go to gym
hmmm . see my exporience with one + photo here . click here https://www.nairaland.com/1793010/broken-joystick-im-pains-picture
4. Girl that their hair always coil
this expectional, for rich guy like me grin we can go forrit but for male guy playa who are not rich pleas run from this female girls ! see scientis as found female girl that fiz hair always go for more, scientis as also found the lowest original brazilian hair is in the range of 20k to 21k per strand , let do maths! 1 strand=20k , 200 strand = 1 coil , 500 coil in naira = shocked !!!

4.Female girl that eat indomie everytime
pleas stop! for every playa that value it stomach like me pleas stay of this type of girls or else your food times-table will look like this
Morning - indomie and plantain...
Afternoon- spagetti and juice....
Night- macaroney and garri angry

5.Girls that say leave me o when you are wooing
This is the worstest of all ! playas pleas if the girl you are wooing ever say "leave me o" leave me o" leove me o" pleas do! scientis have found girls that say "leave me o" during wooing time will also say "leave me o" during night time shocked !!

Tipocal leave me o girl

Pleas Playa run from this female girls. tank

Na wah oo!!!

Which kain playa you be sef? With all this your typo wey full ground like Esinsin for Ijora badiya.

No wonder say na all those kain gehs na im you dey play up and down.

If na like dis you dey type, I just dey try imagine how your grammar go be. Na serious gbagaun levels you dey rock.

Ok O!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphemy(m), haibe(m

Na thunder go fire your nyash smiley
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Bidex6444(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: na u ofofo go kill oo grin

Na now I knw say u no get head. Wetin concern me for ur yeye thread.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by megabyte2(f): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: na u ofofo go kill oo grin
you nko tongue tongue
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by lilyafaten: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammer.

Thank you so much, the grammar is so discouraging and frustrating, infact I couldn't understand anything from his first two block paragraphs.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Forwetinnah: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
No be only Tiwo Savage. ..na Tuwo Sewage angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
LMAO!
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by lottoe(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ladies and fake eye lashes, fake eyebrows, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes ....yet they will be looking for a truthful and faithful boyfriends and husband, when they are not even truthful to themselves.... sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by glosali(f): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ op is Tiwa Savage dt fine sef? Dt one wen make up dey enhance... Over-rated lady...

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by tbagjames(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
Lol at Tiwo Savage
pronoinced /taiwo/ /savage/
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by eazisky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
But that "Leave me o" gal, e be like na united kingdom she snap her picture, abi na "leave me o" pics?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Looooooool...is this a joke... I just can't...
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by fijiano202(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
LMAO.........abeg no kill person ............
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by berbs113(f): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammer.
ah! Mama! Una get fight before??
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by cynthia3d(f): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
What about the type of guy or man ladies should run from abi na only guys sabi run? We ladies too sabi run ooo. So if a lady bleach its because of u guys and if a lady decies to b tiwa at night its because of u guys this ladies are there to teach some irresponsible guys to b responsisble and same to ladies tooo every body cannot b gUd

4 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by martolux(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Burger01:

Na thunder go fire your nyash smiley
are you from ijebu??
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: bruv do get girl with consitensy? if no then click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Bros, if I tell you say I understand wetin you type so, na lie I dey talk o. grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Karleb(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seriously this post is the bomb!!

It might be coming from a clown but it's just the bitter truth especially no 1,2,3,4 and 5. angry
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by ladyinred: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
OP, your English is atrocious.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
deife:

Lol. But come to think of it MzPreshie, Spacegoat is just trying to be humorous. He speaks well. We shouldn't take everything that is posted seriously. By the way, the word is spelt "grammAr".
Thanx jare for the correction. Guess I was carried away lol-ing about the post. #modified.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by eazisky(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hahahahaha y u de vex na? abi u fall into one of those categories of gals?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Smartsyn(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: my new crush lipsrsealed
do you want to crush all the girls here.. lol
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Karleb(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: @ op is Tiwa Savage dt fine sef? Dt one wen make up dey enhance... Over-rated lady...

We all know Tiwa is not the finest/beautifulEST lady, but she's beautiful, intelligent and talented.

If you think it's easy to be a celebrity why don't you release your own album/single.

Ladies and hate sha.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: When i was a young playa if i have seen this post it would have save me from 15 year of learning how to be playa but 15 years later now im a get girl god grin
along the line i learn you should avoid some type of girl whether you are playa or a long time relationship man . pleas avoid this category of girl
1. Girls that do make up
as i playa i have see it all. see if you go to cub and pick a female girl up thinking she is tiwo savage and get home to see shes not tiwu savage after spending all your miney then you will learn to run fro this female girls angry
Tiwu Savage

After Getting Home

2. Black turn yellow girl aka light skin black
playa ! stop looking at face , sto! 15 year experience as thought me to look female girls first on leg !! see scientis as found out female are the biggest lier with skin colour especially the light skin black angry .. Trick to know black turn yellow female girl is to look female girl first on the leg!! everybody takia of face but only true people takia of leg
Face

Leg

See face before she light skin black

See leg before she light skin black

hmmm

3.Female girl that go to gym
hmmm . see my exporience with one + photo here . click here https://www.nairaland.com/1793010/broken-joystick-im-pains-picture
4. Girl that their hair always coil
this expectional, for rich guy like me grin we can go forrit but for male guy playa who are not rich pleas run from this female girls ! see scientis as found female girl that fiz hair always go for more, scientis as also found the lowest original brazilian hair is in the range of 20k to 21k per strand , let do maths! 1 strand=20k , 200 strand = 1 coil , 500 coil in naira = shocked !!!

4.Female girl that eat indomie everytime
pleas stop! for every playa that value it stomach like me pleas stay of this type of girls or else your food times-table will look like this
Morning - indomie and plantain...
Afternoon- spagetti and juice....
Night- macaroney and garri angry

5.Girls that say leave me o when you are wooing
This is the worstest of all ! playas pleas if the girl you are wooing ever say "leave me o" leave me o" leove me o" pleas do! scientis have found girls that say "leave me o" during wooing time will also say "leave me o" during night time shocked !!

Tipocal leave me o girl

Pleas Playa run from this female girls. tank
SpaceGoat indeed
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Same thing make up did for your face. she is even more beautiful than you without make up!
Women always their own enemy undecided

Adorayble: @ op is Tiwa Savage dt fine sef? Dt one wen make up dey enhance... Over-rated lady...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.