Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (79317 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by deife(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
ladyinred: OP, your English is atrocious.

Trust me, the op speaks well. He's just being clownish. cheesy
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
deife:
I thought so too.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Favouritegirl1(f): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Really!!!!Female girls ?? is there any thing lyk dat? ur post is baseless guy[quote][
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by sarmiie(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
rozzay: Buhahahhahahahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah. Stage goat! U made my day dis morn, laff wan comot my kidney

anytime i feel like getting some comic relief, i check his posts...d dude is true to form
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by deife(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:
I thought so too.

Yep bro.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Babalola2272(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't like girls that bleach their skin, its irritating. Oh gosh! angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Tbase2: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agybabe:

I just dey observe *fold hands*
hmm don't mean to be rude here but your profile pic em no matter what angle I try to look it from all I see is some one holding up are tits
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Babalola2272(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bull shit!
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by englishmart(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nelrulez(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol! This piece really made my night. My friend's sister fits into d indomie class. The husby used to be d fat type. You need see him now. I just pray she's nt reading dis.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SweetyZinta(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin @Op u no go kill me with laffff
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by kechywillz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
some of these write up are funny while some are not.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na wa oh,sm nairalander's profile pics got me thinking,I swear down... embarassed
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by 2chains1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by sheylarhh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Number two... Pple call it bleaching,,, i call it OYINBO IBILE
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by sambisa5: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting and funny thread..... smiley

am not suprised,,, it made fp....
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by ewosk: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
When some girls Sit down to lie, even the devil sits in a corner, quietly
listening and...learning

Avoid girls who aren't truthful

2 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by nnamdizen(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammar.
Na those your tiny chop sticks you wan use ruff am, abi you get another plan

3 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by ladyinred: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
deife:

Hmmm, ok.
I hope that's true.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by silversonuc(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt? angry
guess u meant to say insugar bro, thank me later
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by silversonuc(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
rozzay: . OMG! Joke session! Bu hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahha. Una no go ki pesin!
so after all dis lafter u no fit fall open leg, stingy gal @angry face@
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Godsown2402(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Run away from a sophisticated lady will suffocate your life or else,you ve finish.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Agrika: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yuzedo is that u?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by DANIELSITOABASI(m): 3:54am On Jul 26, 2014
VERY FUNNY
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 26, 2014
silversonuc:
. angry
silversonuc:
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by 1mobile: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Chei na die i dey oooo!.my omo like indomine n spaghetti ooo and she don turn oyibo. she even dey force me to b oyibo ,wetin i go do now?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Ladybluecash(f): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Wat of gals dat say hold me o hold me o wen wooin dem. Mitchewwwww:>
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by greyskalez(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2014
dis kinda grammar fit cast out demon
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by eridos: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lmao...u re so on point Dude those club gals dey fear Me.na anoda tyn u go see wen u high na anoda tyn u go see wen u reach house.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Agybabe(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
SHOCK7:
Don't let 'em fight na just claim who's 'ur man!
Unfortunately, none
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Agybabe(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tbase2: hmm don't mean to be rude here but your profile pic em no matter what angle I try to look it from all I see is some one holding up are tits
noted. Thanks
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by smattkid9ja(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.