Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,400 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22387 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. Chapter 4 Verse 29 - 30

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:"And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73)

One of the greatest scholars of this century, from Saudi Arabia

"...So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into the Hellfire, and Allah's refuge is sought; and that this person is not a shahid (martyr)..."

- Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, Saudi Arabia
Can you kindly post any of the verses of the Quran that alludes to the 7 virgins reward. I'd like to gain insight on how it can be misinterpreted for a terrorist course.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by SimplySEA(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
The danger of creating a monster is that one day it'll turn on it's creators. I rest my case....!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Their brains has bin washed with strong hypo..grin they don't undstd you..
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Orina(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Religion is about how the followers are not by what is written on paper, your (islam) followers are: taliban, al shabab, boko haram, ISIS, hazenbohla (all those do not look christian to me)
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
why is it always Islam....alqaeda,Islamic state,al shabab,bh,taliban

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by odehaj: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: . You don't need to get angry about how we practise our religion,the Quran is purely d words of the Almighty Allah thus it's pure and you have to be in a state of purity before you can touch it. Peace.
Why won't I be angry??You are the problem the whole world have today. And many of you young ones are still there not by choice, but by fear..if I leave it I would be killed. You can't even ask your imams some pressing questions about salvation he may think you are backsliding. AND TALKING ABOUT BEING PURE,CAN HUMANBEINGS BE PURE??
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Heamah: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234:

You missed the verse before:

Fight in God’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits:c God does not love those who overstep the limits. (2:190)

A little education will be appropriate here.

The word 'Qitaal' translated as fight refers to mutual combat, I.e War.

Meaning people who are also fighting you.

The original context of revelation is actual war situation.

We are to deal justly and kindly with those who have done nothing to harm us: Allah says

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: For Allah loves those who are just" (60:cool

We are to deal justly and kindly with those that have not harmed us in any way...

So wars do happen, don't they? ... What are the rules of conflict for the muslim?

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. (Saheeh Muslim Book 019, Hadith Number 4319).

Then Abu Bakr, the first caliph based on the prophetic teaching advised a military commander, Yazid, "I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." Maliks Muwatta Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

Thanks for the explanation. Meanwhile, those are the words of some Allah's prophets before or after war. But are those actually the words of allah? Besides, you can't use the context of war front to explain all the verses I quoted. Many of the verses are straight command to go out and kill the "unbelievers". what about this.

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have
passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever
you find them, and take them captive and
besiege them and lie in wait for them in every
ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer
and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to
them."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who
disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's
Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for
them all thou canst of (armed) force and of
horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the
enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,
(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until
they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued."

Please explain the verse 29. Who are "the people of the book" above? From my research, they are christians and jews. I stand to be corrected.

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the
unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding
to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the
destination."

Dehumanizing those who reject
Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are
merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify
slaughter. It also explains why today's devout
Muslims have little regard for those outside the
faith.

Explain this one please

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of
the unbelievers who are near to you and let them
find in you hardness."

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
odehaj: Why won't I be angry??You are the problem the whole world have today. And many of you young ones are still there not by choice, but by fear..if I leave it I would be killed. You can't even ask your imams some pressing questions about salvation he may think you are backsliding.
. I am there by choice and by the grace of Almighty Allah. you are funny o, who will kill me if I leave? Very funny, it seems a lot of people don't know about Islam, its a pity the religion is being judged based on the activities of some miscreants in the North.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Shehucom(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: http://www..com/verses-in-the-quran-where-violence-and-killing-of-innocent-people-is-supported/

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.
Ignoramus.open to luke 19:27 in ur bible n read wat it says
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by joseph1832(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Erm, How come the sultan is saying this now? when Boko Haram bombed the U.N building and the December 2011 Christmas day bombing why didn't he say this.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
odehaj: Why won't I be angry??You are the problem the whole world have today. And many of you young ones are still there not by choice, but by fear..if I leave it I would be killed. You can't even ask your imams some pressing questions about salvation he may think you are backsliding. AND TALKING ABOUT BEING PURE,CAN HUMANBEINGS BE PURE??
human beings can be pure, you don't have to believe it, that is the reason why there are so many religions, cus of the different beliefs we all have.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Not all muslims my friend;the bible also preaches / teaches about justice to your enemies;but it is up to you guys to accept what you feel is right..the fact is;everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions..i agree;there a re alot of bad eggs amongst the islamic communities but that doesnt take away the fact that most of these islamic extremists are aided and abetted by the christians..until we all see and believe that we are in this together;christians;muslims etc..there can never be peace in the world..
Mcowubaba: Are u against Christianity or gimmicks played by some FAKE Pastors ??..even in Islam too, dia are fake Imams dat Brainwash some Muslims too..it is nt just a Christian thing!!..the diFference is Clear. u no it..Muslims are more Violent nd Aggressive than Christians. Fake pastors will collect ur Money. Fake imans will tell u to go nd kill,bomb.stab...pls whic 1 is beta?...I respect everyone Religion, but pls Let's call a spade a spade....any typo above sori..Ble$$ u sir..
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Heamah:

There are actually many verses in the quran that support violence. I am not a muslim but I have read through the quran to find out if there are such verses. Of course a muslim can choose to act or not to act on such verses. As long as those verses exist, violent muslims would continue to exist

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you
find them, and turn them out from where they
have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is
worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others
along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.
But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and
wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah,
and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all
things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for
you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye
dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye
love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah
knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will
punish them with terrible agony in this world and
in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to
help."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah
who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso
fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he
victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast
reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should
reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same
footing (as they): But take not friends from their
ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From
what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades,
seize them and slay them wherever ye find them;
and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from
their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who
sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who
strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their
goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a
grade higher to those who strive and fight with
their goods and persons than to those who sit (at
home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised
good: But those who strive and fight Hath He
distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a
special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in
pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then
surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their
heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet
those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your
backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth
his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle
or intent to join a company, he truly hath
incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will
be hell, a hapless journey's end."

uran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is
no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion
should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who
disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's
Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for
them all thou canst of (armed) force and of
horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the
enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to
fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have
passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever
you find them, and take them captive and
besiege them and lie in wait for them in every
ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer
and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to
them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish
them by your hands and bring them to
disgrace..."

.....and MANY MORE

My conclusion: islam as a religion is violent. The choice of a muslim to practice that violent aspect depends on various factors such as education,westernised lifestyle, rational reasoning,environmental influence,emotions etc
There are similar verses like these in the Bible but that does not make Christianity a violent religion. The difference may be in their understanding of scriptures written as a charge for people of old and how we should relate with them.
Men will always interpret scriptures to suit their purpose. Thank God for the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by ALISMILE(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234:

Fight in God’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits:c God does not love those who overstep the limits. (2:190)

We are to deal justly and kindly with those who have done nothing to harm us: Allah says

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: For Allah loves those who are just" (60:cool

We are to deal justly and kindly with those that have not harmed us in any way...

So wars do happen, don't they? ... What are the rules of conflict for the muslim?

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. (Saheeh Muslim Book 019, Hadith Number 4319).

Then Abu Bakr, the first caliph based on the prophetic teaching advised a military commander, Yazid, "I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." Maliks Muwatta Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

May Alllah reward u abudantly for helpin wit dis clarification. It is well taken!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tbaba1234: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Heamah:

Thanks for the explanation. Meanwhile, those are the words of some Alla's prophets before or after war. But are those actually the words of allar? Besides, you can't use the context of war front to explain all the verses I quote. Many of the verses are straight command to go out and kill the "unbelievers" what about this.

After all that explanation, you learnt nothing. You missed the whole point.

Advice:

1. Read the verses before and after to understand what is happening.

2. All verses related to ' Qitaal' are war related, meaning they have a specific context of application.

It can not be used outside that context.

3. Get a good translation of the Quran and read, you will understand better.

I will recommend:

islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007: Ah ah!!! wetin do dia almighty quran weh say u d pesin go go heaven, Allah go give d pesin 7 virgins per person killed in a pool of wine??

Abeg make d muslims weh dey this thread no finish me cos ah neva see quran b4 talkless of to read am. Na wetin I hear!!!

Proudly a Christian!!!!!!!
dere is neva succh tin in qur'an, no religion frm god permit one to take a life. pls stop believing in any kind of rumour. u r educated, dats y u r nt suppose to base ur tinking abt wat u hard. alwys go for research, dat wil give u a room to no d trut.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tbaba1234: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
delastbishop:
Can you kindly post any of the verses of the Quran that alludes to the 7 virgins reward. I'd like to gain insight on how it can be misinterpreted for a terrorist course.

There are general descriptions of paradise in the Quran, none include '7 virgins'.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Blackteeth(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
After suicide bomber don bomb himself finish the pain of the flames will still be there. The bomber go dey wonder. He no go know say na hellfire flames be that. grin
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by odehaj: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: human beings can be pure, you don't have to believe it, that is the reason why there are so many religions, cus of the different beliefs we all have.
You lie if you say there is a human that is PURE,the last one that lived was CHRIST! Even your prophet said he was not pure..that's why you still pray for him.Meanwhile,I admire your not being insulting probably because you are a moderate (a civilised)moslem or you have not been reading quran for sure.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by drealaz24(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. Chapter 4 Verse 29 - 30

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:"And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73)

"...So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into the Hellfire, and Allah's refuge is sought; and that this person is not a shahid (martyr)..."

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: just trying to say there is no where in D Quran where it's said you will be given 7 virgins if you kill an innocent soul.

buh d do gt reward 4 killing someone abi?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
odehaj: You lie if you say there is a human that is PURE,the last one that lived was CHRIST! Even your prophet said he was not pure..that's why you still pray for him.Meanwhile,I admire your not being insulting probably because you are a moderate (a civilised)moslem or you have not been reading quran for sure.
I do read my Quran but I am nt insultive cus I don't think I can be brainwashed by anybody, if d Imam tell me anything sef I will scrutinize it before accepting. we pray for all the prophets not only Prophet Mohammed (SAW).

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Which chapter did you read this in the Quaran? Most of you guys are worst than Boko Haram, spreading rumour and hateful utterances wont solve anything.
Standard007: Ah ah!!! wetin do dia almighty quran weh say u d pesin go go heaven, Allah go give d pesin 7 virgins per person killed in a pool of wine??

Abeg make d muslims weh dey this thread no finish me cos ah neva see quran b4 talkless of to read am. Na wetin I hear!!!

Proudly a Christian!!!!!!!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by abujaboumar: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmmm..my Islam..trying to b bastardised by d west.they fly hate Islam so.all d xtian retards should go to YouTube and c whr Hillary Clinton confessed that the US created alqaeda.created Taliban.same US is funding Syrian rebels.same US assisted Libyan rebels.same US subtly overthrew a democratically elected govt in Egypt.same US is turning a blind eye to d massacre in Gaza and palestine.same US that is funding BH in Nigeria to create hatred for Muslims and destabilize d north
They said we will disintegrates. Have u all forgotten.its all a simple logic.sponsor destabilization and create chaos in Muslim dominated states so that Islam will not grow.Islam preaches socialism which is a threat to western capitalism.remb d cold war.they will do ANYtHiNG to make Islam hated and destroyed.we remain Muslims and will nva b intimidated.they can kill us all if they like.since BH started no single sponsor is arrested.inspire of govt might.ain't that food for tot.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Odika1: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
olaadisatoyin:

For you to know that the BH are their errand boys, that means you are one of them. Guy, seriously, you need to WATCH UR MOUTH ooo. What you say never can never be erased.
One boko haram member apprehended.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by drealaz24(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234:

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by drealaz24(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: . You shouldn't say what you don't know, all these Verses pointed out in the links are revealed when the Idol worshipers waged war against the muslim, they didn't fight back @ first, they were sent packing from their place of birth , the oppression was too much so that it got to a stage where they had to fight back, it's not like Almighty Allah just said they should pick up their weapons and start killing innocent people. Infact in Islam,anyone that kills an innocent soul is definitely going to hell fire and he will inherit all the sins of the innocent soul he killed. In my own opinion, I THINK bokoharam started as a local islamic sect , but somewhere along the line I THINK it was hijacked by some people to settle their political score.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Odika1: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
The sultan has spoken.UDO DIRI UMU AFRICA.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by onetrack(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
The sultan is correct that suicide bombers don't go to heaven, and neither does anyone else because it doesn't exist! Enjoy your lives and treat others as you want to be treated. Find your own meaning in life.

--An atheist
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Odika1: One boko haram member apprehended.

check the name. Does it look like Abubakar Shekau? This is not Sodiq Ogwuche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State / Nigeria, Iran Clash Over OPEC Emergency Meeting / Tinubu, Buhari, APC Governors Arrived Ibadan To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.