Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22292 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Finally Sultan speaks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ah . . .i surprise too.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by NafeesaAA(f): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
deebsman1:
so according to u and in a nutshell, God was confused wen he was sending down d old testaments and realized his senses thus d new testament. And if u may permit me to ask, is d Old testament a word of God or not?

Its funny How Christians select the parts of the Bible to obey and the parts to discard..When the Bible said alot of people who call God & Jesus 'father' will go to hell, he was not joking.
Todays Christians violate all the rules of the bible and standing on hypocrisy, they point hands to everyone forgetting what the bible say about beams in your neighbors eye. Christians will be quick to run to the New testament to bring out the trinity passages and forget all about the commandment of God. They will whip out the old testament to collect tithes and offerings from their congregation, But when it comes time for us to go an eye for an eye, they remember that Jesus never supported that. When it comes time for us to implement the scriptures regarding fornication, adultery, eating pig, creating graven images according to the Laws of Moses, then they will remember that we are no longer under the law but the grace..

6 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by NafeesaAA(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
deebsman1:
so according to u and in a nutshell, God was confused wen he was sending down d old testaments and realized his senses thus d new testament. And if u may permit me to ask, is d Old testament a word of God or not?

Tell him Jesus said and believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, ‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Matthew 15:6). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by 360command: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Did he say it in Hausa?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by aalymah(f): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007: Ah ah!!! wetin do dia almighty quran weh say u d pesin go go heaven, Allah go give d pesin 7 virgins per person killed in a pool of wine??

Abeg make d muslims weh dey this thread no finish me cos ah neva see quran b4 talkless of to read am. Na wetin I hear!!!

Proudly a Christian!!!!!!!
SMH seriously!!!am sure its d liks of u dt wil say Muslims r violent n intolerable...ds piece u posted shws LOVE abi
Well,am nt surprised cos "a person's TONGUE wil definately give u d taste of his HEART...
PEACE!!!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Ayatullah(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Tell him Jesus said and believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, ‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Matthew 15:6). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

Thanks sister. What a pity for a people who think they know, BUT knows nothing. May Allah grant them Islam.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by aalymah(f): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007:

and so?? what does having or not having d word Christian. or Christianity have to do with bombing people?
Oga pls kindly answer d simple question e asked u & stop makin a fOOL of urself...aftarall,its nt wrong 2ask pple who KNOW IT ALL lik u wat we don't knw about ur religion...one more tin sir,where was it stated in d bible dt jesus went 2church or was a xtian,den I'd lik 2knw if e went 2catholic,cele,c&s,redeem,winners or apostolic church...tanx in anticipation 4ur PROMPT response SIR!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by deebsman1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Its funny How Christians select the parts of the Bible to obey and the parts to discard..When the Bible said alot of people who call God & Jesus 'father' will go to hell, he was not joking.
Todays Christians violate all the rules of the bible and standing on hypocrisy, they point hands to everyone forgetting what the bible say about beams in your neighbors eye. Christians will be quick to run to the New testament to bring out the trinity passages and forget all about the commandment of God. They will whip out the old testament to collect tithes and offerings from their congregation, But when it comes time for us to go an eye for an eye, they remember that Jesus never supported that. When it comes time for us to implement the scriptures regarding fornication, adultery, eating pig, creating graven images according to the Laws of Moses, then they will remember that we are no longer under the law but the grace..

thx @ nafeesa, now my mind and heart become so light smiley with all this your quotes. only if they will belief!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dullassini(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
U're a big fool for sayin dis idiots. Na una type dey cause religious crisis
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: www.s0j1e89f6r

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by pascalmilan11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
so Koran is delusional
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by saasala(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
dullassini: U're a big fool for sayin dis idiots. Na una type dey cause religious crisis

I have not said anything against Islam. I repeat I have not said anything against Islam
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by auwal87(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
True
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Areolad: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
dullassini: U're a big fool for sayin dis idiots. Na una type dey cause religious crisis

He can't express more than what his brain contains. Instead of them to ask from people of knowledge, as the bible prescribed, they are quick at picking up whatever nonsense they see on the Internet and then showcasing their ignorance. They aren't ready to learn the truth.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by cliffm43: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SPONSORS BOKO HARAM.......TELL THEM AND STOP KILLING AND USING THE IDIOTS FOR NOTHING AND KILL INNOCENT SOUL......
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Areolad: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
signz:

He should grant an interview to BBC hausa service and make this same statement.

Even if he did someone like you would still not believe it.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by skyhadi16(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: www.s0j1e89f6r

Sometimes I wonder why some people love joining issues, the islamic supreme head (sultan) has made it clear, this guys are criminals do not relate their crime with the religion they claim to be practicing yet still you intend toadd more fuel to fire with article from no where why now bloda?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Emmydo360(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) – “And kill them
wherever you find them, and turn them out
from where they have turned you out. And
Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing…
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving
and merciful. And fight them until there is
no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of
others along with Allah] and worship is for
Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no
transgression except against Az-Zalimun
(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”
The historical context of this passage is not
defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his
Muslims had just relocated to Medina and
were not under attack by their Meccan
adversaries. In fact, the verses urge
offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to
drive Meccans out of their own city (which
they later did). The use of the word
“persecution” by some Muslim translators is
thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words
for persecution – “idtihad” – and oppression
– a variation of “z-l-m” – do not appear in
the verse). The actual Arabic comes from
“fitna” which can mean disbelief, or the
disorder that results from unbelief or
temptation. Taken as a whole, the context
makes clear that violence is being
authorized until “religion is for Allah” – ie.
unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
Quran (2:244) – “Then fight in the cause of
Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and
knoweth all things.”
Quran (2:216) – “Fighting is prescribed for
you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that
ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and
that ye love a thing which is bad for you.
But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” Not
only does this verse establish that violence
can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the
myth that fighting is intended only in self-
defense, since the audience was obviously
not under attack at the time. From the
Hadith, we know that this verse was
narrated at a time that Muhammad was
actually trying to motivate his people into
raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject
faith, I will punish them with terrible agony
in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will
they have anyone to help.”
Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror
into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that
they joined companions with Allah, for which
He had sent no authority”. This speaks
directly of polytheists, yet it also includes
Christians, since they believe in the Trinity
(ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to
be ‘joining companions to Allah’).
Quran (4:74) – “Let those fight in the way
of Allah who sell the life of this world for the
other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be
he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall
bestow a vast reward.” The martyrs of Islam
are unlike the early Christians, who were led
meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are
killed in battle as they attempt to inflict
death and destruction for the cause of Allah.
This is the theological basis for today’s
suicide bombers.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Tayras: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=saasala]The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: www.s0j1e89f6r

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.[/quote

U need to be enlightened, May Allah guide u right
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Tayras: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
bcomputer101: its just too late...

You have once brainwashed them with 7 virgins

Call your boiz to order jare!

Seek knowledge even if its in China, pls dont be misinformed
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Tayras: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007: Ah ah!!! wetin do dia almighty quran weh say u d pesin go go heaven, Allah go give d pesin 7 virgins per person killed in a pool of wine??

Abeg make d muslims weh dey this thread no finish me cos ah neva see quran b4 talkless of to read am. Na wetin I hear!!!

Exactly ur problem, u fail to make research on ur own n only rely on pastors n the media. By Allah, Islam will Triumph

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Tayras: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2014

Exactly ur problem, u fail to make research on ur own n only rely on pastors n the media. By Allah, Islam will Triumph

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Tayras: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
VocalWalls: I really wonder what I'd be thinking, or what will make me wear an explosive device around my neck.

That's plain madness
U wonder too, Islam is not just entering Nigeria; Qur'an has been in existence since centuries; So tell me y these delusional acts happening now?
The answer can only be gotten from an intelligent being

https://www.nairaland.com/1823807/beautiful-graphical-3d-wallpapers-home
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Tayras: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: I refused to believe or accept that the Boko Haram,Talibans,Al queda insurgencies have religious intonation. Rather I believe that those terrorists have been brainwashed by their frustrated,psychologically imbalanced 'leaders.

Let's not generalise and attribute terrorism as an Islamic thing. Truth is,not every muslims are bad,nor do they support terrorism!

U reasoned well

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Bwahaha... The Northern leaders are now scared to the extent of speaking out against Boko Haram in a sermon manner. When they have been unleashing their evils on the Christians in the North none of them were willing to ask them to stop. Bunch of evil people and hypocrites! Whereas they are the major problem of the country. I think it is time to start eliminating them one by one so that Nigeria can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by mrarranger: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Tell them.....

Pls can some1 help me with the link to a thread named-HOW TO BE A NIGERIAN MAN(NIGERIAN VERSION).I av been looking 4 it and i cant seem to find it.Thanks
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Benjoh(m): 3:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Unbelievers remain unbelievers Allah made them to be so (stone hearted) they will continue to say rubbish til the end of their life cos even their own holy constitution is not being properly studied for them to know they are on wrong side that the words they always read are not of God but mere blog of an Isrealite. Keep doing what you like and believe that youu are whorshiping God,when death comes you will confirm are on the wrong side.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by MrT2011(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2014
olaadisatoyin:

For you to know that the BH are their errand boys, that means you are one of them. Guy, seriously, you need to watch your mouth ooo. What you say can never be erased.

It is your own mouth that needs to be sealed! undecided
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by AdekunleBalogun: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2014

You are a big fool, where does Quran support violence, u dis slowpoke. If Quran support violence I guess every muslim should fighting rite now, in every part of the world. I forever grateful that am a muslim, my fore-fathers are muslims and by special grace of Allah my children unborn are going to muslims and they've never killed anybody. Most of the development in my village today were brought there by my grandparent without even asking people to change to islam before they use it. Knowledge is power if don't know please keep quiet before u make urself a big fool.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

It is your own mouth that needs to be sealed! undecided

Look at someone that's calling a black pot white. Did you read his comment before you jump into conclusion? Mehn, you need to be brainwashed. Go learn how to comprehend before you talk to me. CAPICHE??
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by MrT2011(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2014
olaadisatoyin:

Look at someone that's calling a black pot white. Did you read his comment before you jump into conclusion? Mehn, you need to be brainwashed. Go learn how to comprehend before you talk to me. CAPICHE??

shocked
Brainwashed!!! You just confessed what they did to you. Sorry ooh!!! cheesy grin
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

shocked
Brainwashed!!! You just confessed what they did to you. Sorry ooh!!! cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahaha, do you know why I laughed? Coz you hardly know me for you to say that. Maggot
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tit(f): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Aanya!
Sultan, so if I bomb am for my self, I no go enter heaven?
But if I bomb am for other people and no put myself for the bomb,
I go enter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari / Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun / Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.