Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22391 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kr0ne(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=deebsman1][/quote]
You know why I think you're not a fool but a brainwashed, die-hard Boko Haram member?
You quoted the old testament, that is one. Secondly, you haven't seen Christians with guns and bombs in any of Nigeria, or even in the world, killing, maiming innocent people while shouting 'praise the Lord!' But this you can't boast of as a Muslim, can you?

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Jabioro: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Speaking to who? Wrong msg in a wrong gathering.,he go 2 Central mosque (Mosalasi Jimoh) in Borno,kaduna,kano,katisna,and all d volitire zone 2 do d preaching,nt wt security chief,in palace comfort..then l can appreciate his msgs,efforts and struggles 2 bring peace.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Bigsteveg(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: http://www..com/verses-in-the-quran-where-violence-and-killing-of-innocent-people-is-supported/

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.

Do we need to start a religion war again. Lets sleeping dogs lie and talk about the topic alone.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tola9ja: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:Don’t call Boko Haram ‘Islamic militants’. A criminal is
a criminal. Do not link him with his religion. The people
doing this insecurity are very small compared to the

Oga Sultan until Christians form a terrorist group (Christian Haram cheesy) and start killing Islams....Your statement is invalid.

BokoHaram = PDP/APC = Islam angry
u don drink wine psalm 78:65

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by evesdon4u: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and sadly, when the people look at him, they think that Islam is what he is....

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Arosa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
I thank God for your life Sultan, you have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by rattlesnake(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hard target
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by ALISMILE(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: After the long awaited condemnation. shocked
Sultan speaks at last. tongue
Waiting for Emir of Kano for his take on BH onslaught lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Am a Southerner but am aware that this is not d first time the Sultan has spoken against BH. The trut is that ur prejudiced mind will not let u see it. We Southerners ve been stupidly and blindly pointin accusin fingers at d very wrong pple.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Heamah: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. Chapter 4 Verse 29 - 30

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:"And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73)

One of the greatest scholars of this century, from Saudi Arabia

"...So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into the Hellfire, and Allah's refuge is sought; and that this person is not a shahid (martyr)..."

- Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, Saudi Arabia

There are actually many verses in the quran that support violence. I am not a muslim but I have read through the quran to find out if there are such verses. Of course a muslim can choose to act or not to act on such verses. As long as those verses exist, violent muslims would continue to exist

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you
find them, and turn them out from where they
have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is
worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others
along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.
But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and
wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah,
and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all
things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for
you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye
dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye
love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah
knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will
punish them with terrible agony in this world and
in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to
help."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah
who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso
fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he
victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast
reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should
reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same
footing (as they): But take not friends from their
ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From
what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades,
seize them and slay them wherever ye find them;
and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from
their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who
sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who
strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their
goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a
grade higher to those who strive and fight with
their goods and persons than to those who sit (at
home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised
good: But those who strive and fight Hath He
distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a
special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in
pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then
surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their
heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet
those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your
backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth
his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle
or intent to join a company, he truly hath
incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will
be hell, a hapless journey's end."

uran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is
no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion
should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who
disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's
Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for
them all thou canst of (armed) force and of
horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the
enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to
fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have
passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever
you find them, and take them captive and
besiege them and lie in wait for them in every
ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer
and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to
them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish
them by your hands and bring them to
disgrace..."

.....and MANY MORE

My conclusion: islam as a religion is violent. The choice of a muslim to practice that violent aspect depends on various factors such as education,westernised lifestyle, rational reasoning,environmental influence,emotions etc

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Leibnitz: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
ALISMILE: Am a Southerner but am aware that this is not d first time the Sultan has spoken against BH. The trut is that ur prejudiced mind will not let u see it. We Southerners ve been stupidly and blindly pointin accusin fingers at d very wrong pple.
It seems that you have not been seeing the hypocrisy in those their sanctimonious speeches angry
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Insha Allah;Boko haram and its cohorts are gonna be a thing of the past..GOD bless Nigeria;GOD bless Islam..and to those foolish xtians running their mouths here;lemme tell you;been fooled by your pastors and bishops is far worse than any boko attack..nothing is as painful as losing your soul while you are still alive..wake up bigots!!stand up for what is right!there is GOD;and HE lives in you!follow your heart;do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed by any pastor just for their personal gain..GOD bless Christianity
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by odehaj: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Skillz02: You knw d problem of Nigerians ? SENTIMENT !!! Dis deadly people are united but we d victims are busy accusing ourselves. BH are after any1 against dem being muslims or xtain
Sharaap!What about everywhere in the world where moslems are fighting? Candidly
Speaking what moslems need is to REPENT and ACCEPT CHRIST. The Quran is so misleading. See,the Sultan is already preaching the Bible there.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by deebsman1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
You know why I think you're not a fool but a brainwashed, die-hard Boko Haram member?
You quoted the old testament, that is one. Secondly, you haven't seen Christians with guns and bombs in any of Nigeria, or even in the world, killing, maiming innocent people while shouting 'praise the Lord!' But this you can't boast of as a Muslim, can you?

Thanks for the insults. I won't argue that with u. but i have only 1 question to ask you, what is the difference between :The Old testament and The New testament? is the old testament not Gods words anymore or its no more a biblical verse?? and even by the way, is it that God is now an inconsistent being that he will say something yesterday and say another thing tomorrow grin?? The quran is 1 and only 1 from time immemorial till tomorrow cos Allah is ever-perfect, (no word changing every season).

And to your above quotations/link, pls i will like where the quran ask the muslims to be the first attacker or have you forgotten that when you're pushed to the wall, u will always need to fight back? self-defense things.

NB: boko haram are criminals don't associate them to islam.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007: Ah ah!!! wetin do dia almighty quran weh say u d pesin go go heaven, Allah go give d pesin 7 virgins per person killed in a pool of wine??

Abeg make d muslims weh dey this thread no finish me cos ah neva see quran b4 talkless of to read am. Na wetin I hear!!!

Proudly a Christian!!!!!!!
abeg make d christians wey dey dis thread no finish me cos av neva read all d bible but I heard the word 'christianity or christian ' can neva be found in the bible, pls enlighten me biko. I'm blessed to be a Muslim.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by fombadi: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
o
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by slowice(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
bokoharam is this successful in the north cos their activities blends easily with the violent nature of northerners. Their unchecked violence has now metamorphosed into an evil beyound their control, now the whole nation is paying for their mistakes. Good a thing that they now see the evil themselves.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Yeeyo: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Shut up sultan, quran say he who kill jew or christian the gate of aljana wuld b open 4 him.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: abeg make d christians wey dey dis thread no finish me cos av neva read all d bible but I heard the word 'christianity or christian ' can neva be found in the bible, pls enlighten me biko. I'm blessed to be a Muslim.

and so?? what does having or not having d word Christian. or Christianity have to do with bombing people?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Mcowubaba: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
olaadisatoyin:

For you to know that the BH are their errand boys, that means you are one of them. Guy, seriously, you need to watch your mouth ooo. What you say never can never be erased.
IT can be ModifieD!!!! grin
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tbaba1234: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Heamah:

There are actually many verses in the quran that support violence. I am not a muslim but I have read through the quran to find out if there are such verses. Of course a muslim can choose to act or not to act on such verses. As long as those verses exist, violent muslims would continue to exist

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you
find them, and turn them out from where they
have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is
worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others
along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.
But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and
wrong-doers, etc.)

You missed the verse before:

Fight in God’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits:c God does not love those who overstep the limits. (2:190)

A little education will be appropriate here.

The word 'Qitaal' translated as fight refers to mutual combat, I.e War.

Meaning people who are also fighting you.

The original context of revelation is actual war situation.

We are to deal justly and kindly with those who have done nothing to harm us: Allah says

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: For Allah loves those who are just" (60:cool

We are to deal justly and kindly with those that have not harmed us in any way...

So wars do happen, don't they? ... What are the rules of conflict for the muslim?

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. (Saheeh Muslim Book 019, Hadith Number 4319).

Then Abu Bakr, the first caliph based on the prophetic teaching advised a military commander, Yazid, "I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." Maliks Muwatta Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

6 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: http://www..com/verses-in-the-quran-where-violence-and-killing-of-innocent-people-is-supported/

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.
. You shouldn't say what you don't know, all these Verses pointed out in the links are revealed when the Idol worshipers waged war against the muslim, they didn't fight back @ first, they were sent packing from their place of birth , the oppression was too much so that it got to a stage where they had to fight back, it's not like Almighty Allah just said they should pick up their weapons and start killing innocent people. Infact in Islam,anyone that kills an innocent soul is definitely going to hell fire and he will inherit all the sins of the innocent soul he killed. In my own opinion, I THINK bokoharam started as a local islamic sect , but somewhere along the line I THINK it was hijacked by some people to settle their political score.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by juman(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
There is no real islamic leadership structure in nigeria.

Sultan is a traditional ruler should not be the islamic leader.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
tintingz: Then keep shut. smiley

Y should I?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007:

and so?? what does having or not having d word Christian. or Christianity have to do with bombing people?
just trying to say there is no where in D Quran where it's said you will be given 7 virgins if you kill an innocent soul.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by jookco(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
adekayo1234: I hope the boko people dey hear....
But in this era of virgin scarcity, some people will prefer to kill themselves and others thinking virgin dey brekete for Alujana....mtchew
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tintingz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007:

Y should I?
You don't have knowledge of what you posted.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Mcowubaba: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
tsolz84: Insha Allah;Boko haram and its cohorts are gonna be a thing of the past..GOD bless Nigeria;GOD bless Islam..and to those foolish xtians running their mouths here;lemme tell you;been fooled by your pastors and bishops is far worse than any boko attack..nothing is as painful as losing your soul while you are still alive..wake up bigots!!stand up for what is right!there is GOD;and HE lives in you!follow your heart;do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed by any pastor just for their personal gain..GOD bless Christianity
Are u against Christianity or gimmicks played by some FAKE Pastors ??..even in Islam too, dia are fake Imams dat Brainwash some Muslims too..it is nt just a Christian thing!!..the diFference is Clear. u no it..Muslims are more Violent nd Aggressive than Christians. Fake pastors will collect ur Money. Fake imans will tell u to go nd kill,bomb.stab...pls whic 1 is beta?...I respect everyone Religion, but pls Let's call a spade a spade....any typo above sori..Ble$$ u sir..
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
We all need to argue more maturely on this forum, just because we want to defend our religion and make our opinion known doesn't mean we have to result to insults, abuses and name calling, I see no difference between all the insultive people here and the boko guys cus if you can throw tantrums because of religion, then you can definitely fight and kill cus of it.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Harmvirus(f): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
If only they will listen..
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nonsense..I expected the sultan to say that anyone who kills another under the name of Jihad or protecting the name of Mohammed is going to hell, not this nonsense.

So the ones that gather round their victim and cut his neck off after reciting portions of the qu'ran are going to heaven?

Yeye dey smell
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by odehaj: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: abeg make d christians wey dey dis thread no finish me cos av neva read all d bible but I heard the word 'christianity or christian ' can neva be found in the bible, pls enlighten me biko. I'm blessed to be a Muslim.
The problem with you moslems is that you don't read the quran yourselves. Your mallams have so brainwashed you into thinking that you not pure enough to even touch the quran talk less of reading it. You go to your mosques to chant lalahilala lalahilalahilala lalahilahilala. To Christians the Bible is for all, to Moslems the quran is for the pure,the sinless. Bible, the book which even your Mohammad referred to and even advised you to read is everywhere and available for all Christians.I can wake up and read the bible anytime but you until you wash your hands,ears and legs(ablution) before you can touch the quran even at that you may not be qualified.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
odehaj: The problem with you moslems is that you don't read the quran yourselves. Your mallams have so brainwashed you into thinking that you not pure enough to even touch the quran talk less of reading it. You go to your mosques to chant lalahilala lalahilalahilala lalahilahilala. To Christians the Bible is for all, to Moslems the quran is for the pure,the sinless. Bible, the book which even your Mohammad referred to and even advised you to read is everywhere and available for all Christians.I can wake up and read the bible anytime but you until you wash your hands,ears and legs(ablution) before you can touch the quran even at that you may not be qualified.
. You don't need to get angry about how we practise our religion,the Quran is purely d words of the Almighty Allah thus it's pure and you have to be in a state of purity before you can touch it. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva / Southwest Gets Nod To Establish Security Outfit / Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.