Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22286 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
drealaz24:
thanks Broda.
Islam forbids mostly what the western perceived as freedom - homosexuality, prostitution, Gambling, Alcohol, Interest on loans etc

so they think of Islam as a threat to their ideology (New World Order)

and they started their conspiracy against Islam and Islamic countries.

by instigating or sponsoring of terrorism and violence, they are trying to infiltrate, confuse, destabilize the Muslim community and would directly or indirectly sell them their ideology.

BT surely ' ...ALLAH is aware of what they do..."
they are planning but Allah has the best plan

For those quoting the war related verses in the Quran.

Those verses in the Quran were were revealed to prophet Muhammad at a time the idol worshipper and the disbelieving people were killing the Muslims, prophet Muhammad even had to run from his city (Mecca) to Medina, and Muslims used to gather and pray in hiding. yet the unrelenting disbelievers did not repent in their pursuit. so he received those verses and Allah granted him victory over the disbelieving people even with a small army.

The ignorant should see clearly in those verses that

he should not fight those who are not fighting him.

he should not transgress or do injustice.

and his running away from his own city shows a great deal of tolerance.

pls do get an English Quran to read. It shall enlighten you more on this issue and may be you can be saved.
for Allah loves to Forgive and He is full of mercy for mankind.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by sunnyolads1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Do you have care and concern for loss of lives and properties through road traffic crashes/domestic accidents,kidnapping and many others vices that happens daily in our roads/environments. Then become a Rescue Marshal today. No formal qualifications required. Send your Name,Age and address to : ROAD ACCIDENT INFORMATION & RESCUE ORGANIZATION, 07034640202, 08022693900 (Non-Governmental).... Service to Humanity.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by JEITO: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
I wish all the hausa a.m radio stations would air this interview. As. Well as sawaba newspaper.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by elfico(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: www.s0j1e89f6r

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.

You are very misguided my friend. There are many verses in the bible too especially in Deuteronomy and Exodus that talks of killing innocent people. And dont try telling me that it is in the old testament because last time I checked it is still part of the bible. And I would like to know if the Church which killed a lot of people in the name of heresy and inquisition took orders from the Qur'an.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Azboy34(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sultan had spoken nd yet some ignorant on NL still BH z related 2 Islam. Keep on blamn Islam until BH wax stronger 2 South, West nd Eastern part of Nigeria.. i see Nigeria as a future Somali if care z not taken..peace!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Leibnitz: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
...Patiently waiting for Elrufai to do the needful cool
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Lightening: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=deebsman1][/quote]

What an irony! There appears to be a sort of cross obedience to instructions on killing between christians and muslims. Hm
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by McLuhan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think what is needed is the serenity and cool-headedness to weigh the Sultan's words and to decide whether he is sincere or indeed whether his comments are true. Personally, I cannot claim greater knowledge or perspicacity than any other member of this forum, but my opinion is that much of the advice given by His Eminence is quite sound. The task of fighting this insurgency is indeed the collective responsibility of all Nigerians and should not be done on the basis of some ethnic or political sentiments. Furthermore, as the Sultan noted, rivalry and distrust among the different security agencies will prove counterproductive in this war. Nor will it help us if Christians see this as a Muslim problem, and vice versa. Truth is, we can exchange religious insults from now till eternity and argue till we are blue in the face; it will not change anything. What is needed is unity and a common purpose, to realise that we are our brother's keeper and to rise up with one voice to challenge this impunity. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by drnoel: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
signz:

He should grant an interview to BBC hausa service and make this same statement.
Walahi, they will ask 4 his head if he declares this in an international interview.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by djfaithy: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
You know why I think you're not a fool but a brainwashed, die-hard Boko Haram member?
You quoted the old testament, that is one. Secondly, you haven't seen Christians with guns and bombs in any of Nigeria, or even in the world, killing, maiming innocent people while shouting 'praise the Lord!' But this you can't boast of as a Muslim, can you?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by djfaithy: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
You know why I think you're not a fool but a brainwashed, die-hard Boko Haram member?
You quoted the old testament, that is one. Secondly, you haven't seen Christians with guns and bombs in any of Nigeria, or even in the world, killing, maiming innocent people while shouting 'praise the Lord!' But this you can't boast of as a Muslim, can you?
so when are you mofos going to tear down and do away with the old testament in your various bibles,, since you always discriminate between old and new testament whenever it suits you, most Nigerian christians need to sit, reason and think deeply on this old and new testament poo that's been going on for a while, are you trying to tell me that some words spoken by God are old and God didn't think twice before he gave those laws in old testament ? Jesus christ read the book of isiah and he never openly or secretly kicked against any of isiah teachings, so WTF is wrong with old testament that you guys keep running from, oh I got it, those laws are too hard, and you think ordinary hallelujah, praise worship and accepting jesus christ are the only requirement you need to gain eternal life? LOL, each time most of you talk about brainwashing all I do is laugh, only if you guys could see that, there are no set of people on earth that are more brainwashed than the christians and it baffles me the way average christians can't ask simple questions........ But I'm not here to do any comparison, I just want you guys to know God is real, his judgments are real, hell fire is real, so also is paradise, God knows no joke, God hate hypocrites which majority of Nigerian christians stands for, you keep judging muslims while going against the teachings of your precious bible, that thou shall not judge so that you won't be judged, your blind hatred for islam won't let you ask yourself important questions about your own religion and as to why God didn't think twice before he gave those words and laws in old testament and why jesus wasn't the author of new testament and why PAUL ? Why PAUL of all people, what happened to the rest of the 11 disciples? what was the religion of jesus when he was on earth since christian means "follower of christ" and it will be very hard for jesus to be the follower of himself, so what religion did jesus practise on earth and where in the bible did he call his disciples Christian or order them to worship on sunday ? Islam is not perfect, islam is very hard, its teachings are hard and that's because God is not a joker, he didn't create us on earth to worship him with azonto or bomb.... That's why BH is never and will never be an islam thing, some muslims may find it as a way of life, but its against the teachings of almighty God, quran and everything that islam stands for.

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Lightening: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: . You don't need to get angry about how we practise our religion,the Quran is purely d words of the Almighty Allah thus it's pure and you have to be in a state of purity before you can touch it. Peace.

Purity? Achieving a state of purity in Islam is as easy as washing parts of ones body? So after Boko Haram finishes beheading their captives, they can quickly become pure again. Hm.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: www.s0j1e89f6r

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.

You are a capital Goat! A pessimistic! A waste of sperm. I feel pity for your mother who carried you despicable being in her womb!

The man is speaking positively against BH and u are here trying to set fire! People like u r truly d ones destroying Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Lightening: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: . I am there by choice and by the grace of Almighty Allah. you are funny o, who will kill me if I leave? Very funny, it seems a lot of people don't know about Islam, its a pity the religion is being judged based on the activities of some miscreants in the North.

If you leave, they will kill you o. Ask that Sudanese woman that was sentenced to death recently.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by bjtinz: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: After the long awaited condemnation. shocked
Sultan speaks at last. tongue
Waiting for Emir of Kano for his take on BH onslaught lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

since when did d sultan become the C-in-C?? Is it his job to provide security for Nigerians? i guess i must have missed memo where millions of naira in security vote was allocated to his office.

Btw What difference will his condemnation of the dreaded sect make, other make him their next target? Pls use your head.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by michealade(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: abeg make d christians wey dey dis thread no finish me cos av neva read all d bible but I heard the word 'christianity or christian ' can neva be found in the bible, pls enlighten me biko. I'm blessed to be a Muslim.
oga i mean no insults but read well theres christ..and christianity is a practice of being christ like.......If u are a learned person ul knw wat i mean....im a christian but all i have seen moslems do is kill killl and kill,plus war......its nt supposed to be so..FYI,was there islamist in the Qur'an?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Janetozi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: Quran 17:16 says ' when we decided to destroy a town, we command those among them who are given the good things of this life (to be obedient) but they transgress;so that the word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly' 17:17 ' how many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy lord to note and see the sins of His servants '...FROM THESE,YOU CAN SEE THAT THE PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED FOR THEIR SINS,ALL THESE STORIES ARE ALSO IN THE BIBLE JUST LIKE THAT OF LOT. 2. From ur Quran 8:12 above, 8:13 continues thus, THIS IS BECAUSE THEY CONTENDED AGAINST ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER.IF ANY CONTEND AGAINST ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER, ALLAH IS STRICT IN PUNISHMENT. Again you see that this is a case of God's judgement, example of it is the case of pharaoah in the bible. 3. Quran 48:29 says ' Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, but compassionate amongst each others'. .... Is strong the same as ruthless like u mentioned? Seems you got ur verses from an online post. 4. Quran 52:256 doesn't exist but concerning what you mentioned, the hour will not be established, do you know what the hour even means in this context? And do you know why the jews will be killed? The hour means the day of judgement, when the hour nears, there will be a war between the muslims and the jews and what do you do in war? You kill your enemies. 5. Quran 2:216 says fighting is prescribed truly but did you continue to verse 217 to see who fighting is prescribed for? And the situation that will warrant a fight? It says 'fighting therein(ramadan) is a grave offence; but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the sacred Mosque, and drive out its members, tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter,Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can'. FROM ALL THESE YOU SHOULD SEE THAT YOU FIGHT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE BIN FOUGHT N OPPRESSED. NOT TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THE BOKO BOYS ARE DOING. ISLAM TEACHES PEACE AND IT DOESNT CONDONE STUPIDITY WHEREBY IF YOU ARE GIVEN WAR YOU RUN.
Islam is a blood thirsty religion period!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dangaye: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pleas Nairalanders be just to the Sultan. Try and avoid ethnic and religious sentiment.
We are in 21st centuary please.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by bjtinz: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
lilbazy: I hope he his not their next target ooo!!! God pls protect him for us ooo.

that's actually my fear. All those criticizing him for not speaking are nit being fair, imo.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by bjtinz: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
dangaye: Pleas Nairalanders be just to the Sultan. Try and avoid ethnic and religious sentiment.
We are in 21st centuary please.

thank you. I'm not a Muslim btw, but I just think people criticizing him for are not being too rational.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by mahleeq(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
At last the silence is broken, May the Almighty protect The Seat Of The Caliphate
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by sambisa5: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Finally Sultan speaks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he will speak now because,the bokorams of yesterday is never the same with the bokogoats of today!

Bokosheep started with bombing of churches and killing of christains but today,the reverse is now the case.......as it is now bombing of mosques and killing of muslims.........

The game is taking another shape.
Hmmmmm,,,,long live nigeria.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
nerodenero: I am happy these people are finally speaking against their errand boys. When you give the devil a chance,he would consume anything and everything.I guess the errand boys are getting out of hand.

when will you stop being delusional? so you think sultan will fund boys to destroy his own domain. BH is probably one of the worst nightmares of the sultan, worse still because they claim they are committing their attrocities in the name of Islam that the Sultan's office is meant to represent.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Leibnitz: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
sambisa5:

he will speak now because,the bokorams of yesterday is never the same with the bokogoats of today!

Bokosheep started with bombing of churches and killing of christains but today,the reverse is now the case.......as it is now bombing of mosques and killing of muslims.........

The game is taking another shape.
Hmmmmm,,,,long live nigeria.
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by sambisa5: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Islam sad
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Mcowubaba: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
tsolz84: Not all muslims my friend;the bible also preaches / teaches about justice to your enemies;but it is up to you guys to accept what you feel is right..the fact is;everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions..i agree;there a re alot of bad eggs amongst the islamic communities but that doesnt take away the fact that most of these islamic extremists are aided and abetted by the christians..until we all see and believe that we are in this together;christians;muslims etc..there can never be peace in the world..
i knw we are in the MESS togeda, i knw dat some so-called Christains also partake in terrorism/crime nd pose under the umbrella of islamic insurgents...may GOD/Allah help us all,,bless u

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Penkins: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chai they are just brainwashing them and be deceived.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by deebsman1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
The old testament contains records of the Mosaic Law, in which tit for tat is approved. Plus a man was allowed to marry as many wives as he liked. The coming of Jesus (in the new testament) was to correct a lot of things. He even said 'if you were slapped on the right face, turn your left face for the assaulter. That means Christians don't have to fight back. God fights for us, but u fight for ur own god! Again, His death atoned for our sins hence no need for animal sacrifices. Jesus came to set things straight, to lead us closer to God. We don't need sacrifices anymore, just pray in Jesus name and turn away from ur sins and you'd be forgiven! That's why we're Christians, followers of Christ.
So quoting the old testament to spite Christians only makes you ridiculous, sir
so according to u and in a nutshell, God was confused wen he was sending down d old testaments and realized his senses thus d new testament. And if u may permit me to ask, is d Old testament a word of God or not?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Revolva(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wellsaid sir but make una help me ask am if dem don confirm say heaven n hell dey ..really exist
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by edo70: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
evesdon4u: The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance,whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and sadly, when the people look at him, they think that Islam is hat he is....
the ignorant ones are being goaded by the learned ones who fanatically follow the teachings of d quran n hadith.perhaps u don't know ur doctrines well.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by NafeesaAA(f): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Note that of this verses talked about fighting for self defense for those that attacked the muslims in the "first" place. The verse does not call muslims to kill innocent people it is a big sin before God.
What does the Quran said about dealing with our enemies and living in peace with them

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (Quran, 2:190)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (Quran, 5:28 )"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8 )"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (Quran, 15:2-3)"

Can this silly psychopath jobless acclaimed bh members tell us if he didn't read this verses above in the Quran, didn't he read where the Quran said "let there be no compulsion in religion" and he said the Quran call muslims to kill?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2016 Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranked 136 Out Of 168 / Forgery Case: Melaye Alleges Attempts To Tamper With Evidence / Bukola Saraki Arrives Akwa Ibom To Meet With Party Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.