Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22284 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
evesdon4u: The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and sadly, when the people look at him, they think that Islam is what he is....
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Firefire(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
The END to the killing has come.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Birniwa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: http://www..com/verses-in-the-quran-where-violence-and-killing-of-innocent-people-is-supported/

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.

Did you know that your brain is as BROKEN as the link you've given above ? Islam is a religion of peace and will never in any way spread mischief. These are the verses from the Holy Quran that directly condemn violence and killing of innocent souls.

VERSES FROM THE QURAN THAT CONDEMN VIOLENCE OF ANY FORM

Quran 5:32
..Whoever kills a SOUL it is as if he has killed the entire mankind, and whoever saves a SOUL it is as if he has saved an the entire mankind..

Quran 5:2
Do not let your hatred of a people incite to aggression

Quran 5:8
And do not let ill-will towards any folk
incite you so that you swerve from dealing justly. Be just; that is nearest to
heedfulness.

Quran 16:90
Allah commands justice and doing good
and giving to relatives. And He forbids
indecency and doing wrong and tyranny.
He warns you so that hopefully you will
pay heed.

Lastly, I invite you to explore Islam and find out what it actually teaches instead of sitting in darkness, doing copy and paste from the internet (written by enemies of Islam like you) just to criticise. Islam is much more than that!

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mcowubaba: IT can be ModifieD!!!! grin

My hands are on deck. Wanna see the modifications. Mr Modifier
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
He shd go to BBC HAUSA den air it there.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
And what do you make of this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1578383_img_20140325_00105454_jpeg25291ce5a8ac7a0df2d5b3be41e1b175

[size=13pt]Now, will you follow the admonition preached from the Bible above?[/size]
Heamah:

There are actually many verses in the quran that support violence. I am not a muslim but I have read through the quran to find out if there are such verses. Of course a muslim can choose to act or not to act on such verses. As long as those verses exist, violent muslims would continue to exist

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you
find them, and turn them out from where they
have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is
worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and
merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others
along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.
But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and
wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah,
and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all
things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for
you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye
dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye
love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah
knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will
punish them with terrible agony in this world and
in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to
help."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah
who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso
fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he
victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast
reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should
reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same
footing (as they): But take not friends from their
ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From
what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades,
seize them and slay them wherever ye find them;
and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from
their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who
sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who
strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their
goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a
grade higher to those who strive and fight with
their goods and persons than to those who sit (at
home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised
good: But those who strive and fight Hath He
distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a
special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in
pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then
surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their
heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet
those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your
backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth
his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle
or intent to join a company, he truly hath
incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will
be hell, a hapless journey's end."

uran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is
no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion
should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who
disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's
Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for
them all thou canst of (armed) force and of
horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the
enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to
fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have
passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever
you find them, and take them captive and
besiege them and lie in wait for them in every
ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer
and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to
them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish
them by your hands and bring them to
disgrace..."

.....and MANY MORE

My conclusion: islam as a religion is violent. The choice of a muslim to practice that violent aspect depends on various factors such as education,westernised lifestyle, rational reasoning,environmental influence,emotions etc
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by odehaj: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: I do read my Quran but I am nt insultive cus I don't think I can be brainwashed by anybody, if d Imam tell me anything sef I will scrutinize it before accepting. we pray for all the prophets not only Prophet Mohammed (SAW).
You are different indeed,quite a few of you exist but what is your take with the problems in Irag,Nigeria,Mali, Libya,Afghan.,Syria,Egypt,etc etc..the entire moslems world that is Islamic terrorist-related? All the moslems world can't be wrong and only you right as a moslem.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by saasala(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Birniwa:

Did you know that your brain is as BROKEN as the link you've given above ? Islam is a religion of peace and will never in any way spread mischief. These are the verses from the Holy Quran that directly condemn violence and killing of innocent souls.

..Whoever kills a SOUL it is as if he has killed the entire mankind, and whoever saves a SOUL it is as if he has saved an the entire mankind..

heedfulness.

pay heed.

Lastly, I invite you to explore Islam and find out what it actually teaches instead of sitting in darkness, doing copy and paste from the internet (written by enemies of Islam like you) just to criticise. Islam is much more than that!

Ok I hear you Islamite before you blow me up with a dynamite.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234:

You missed the verse before:

Fight in God’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits:c God does not love those who overstep the limits. (2:190)

A little education will be appropriate here.

The word 'Qitaal' translated as fight refers to mutual combat, I.e War.

Meaning people who are also fighting you.

The original context of revelation is actual war situation.

We are to deal justly and kindly with those who have done nothing to harm us: Allah says

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: For Allah loves those who are just" (60:cool

We are to deal justly and kindly with those that have not harmed us in any way...

So wars do happen, don't they? ... What are the rules of conflict for the muslim?

Narrated By 'Abdullah : During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. (Saheeh Muslim Book 019, Hadith Number 4319).

Then Abu Bakr, the first caliph based on the prophetic teaching advised a military commander, Yazid, "I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." Maliks Muwatta Book 021, Hadith Number 010.

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: . You shouldn't say what you don't know, all these Verses pointed out in the links are revealed when the Idol worshipers waged war against the muslim, they didn't fight back @ first, they were sent packing from their place of birth , the oppression was too much so that it got to a stage where they had to fight back, it's not like Almighty Allah just said they should pick up their weapons and start killing innocent people. Infact in Islam,anyone that kills an innocent soul is definitely going to hell fire and he will inherit all the sins of the innocent soul he killed. In my own opinion, I THINK bokoharam started as a local islamic sect , but somewhere along the line I THINK it was hijacked by some people to settle their political score.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
odehaj: You are different indeed,quite a few of you exist but what is your take with the problems in Irag,Nigeria,Mali, Libya,Afghan.,Syria,Egypt,etc etc..the entire moslems world that is Islamic terrorist-related? All the moslems world can't be wrong and only you right as a moslem.
I think there is a deeper problem somewhere, all these people were brainwashed, if you noticed it's only the northern part of nigeria, and it's only some parts of these other countries you mentioned, it depends on a particular tribe tendency to be aggresive, without sounding tribalistic, I can say the Hausas are more apt to aggression. An average hausa always walks around with a knife, and he can use it on you @ the slightest provocation even if it has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Pvin: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
I WEEP EVERYDAY FOR MY
NATION
My people of Nigeria, all we should focus more is on what will bring peace and stop the killings of innocent souls.
Lets stop politcizing the insurgence and plz nd plz let the religious leader preach more on loving one another and embracing the prince of peace (Jesus Christ).
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kr0ne(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
deebsman1:

Thanks for the insults. I won't argue that with u. but i have only 1 question to ask you, what is the difference between :The Old testament and The New testament? is the old testament not Gods words anymore or its no more a biblical verse?? and even by the way, is it that God is now an inconsistent being that he will say something yesterday and say another thing tomorrow grin?? The quran is 1 and only 1 from time immemorial till tomorrow cos Allah is ever-perfect, (no word changing every season).

And to your above quotations/link, pls i will like where the quran ask the muslims to be the first attacker or have you forgotten that when you're pushed to the wall, u will always need to fight back? self-defense things.

NB: boko haram are criminals don't associate them to islam.
The old testament contains records of the Mosaic Law, in which tit for tat is approved. Plus a man was allowed to marry as many wives as he liked. The coming of Jesus (in the new testament) was to correct a lot of things. He even said 'if you were slapped on the right face, turn your left face for the assaulter. That means Christians don't have to fight back. God fights for us, but u fight for ur own god! Again, His death atoned for our sins hence no need for animal sacrifices. Jesus came to set things straight, to lead us closer to God. We don't need sacrifices anymore, just pray in Jesus name and turn away from ur sins and you'd be forgiven! That's why we're Christians, followers of Christ.
So quoting the old testament to spite Christians only makes you ridiculous, sir

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by odehaj: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: I think there is a deeper problem somewhere, all these people were brainwashed, if you noticed it's only the northern part of nigeria, and it's only some parts of these other countries you mentioned, it depends on a particular tribe tendency to be aggresive, without sounding tribalistic, I can say the Hausas are more apt to aggression. An average hausa always walks around with a knife, and he can use it on you @ the slightest provocation even if it has nothing to do with religion.
Thats not true sir. I'm married to an Hausa Christian,I grew up in the north. I have lived in Akure and Lagos. I have seen the Ebira moslems,the Igala moslems,the Idoma moslems all these ethnic groups the moslems are all thesame-violent in nature while their Christian counterparts are calmer I don't need to tell you if u are a Nigerian.The yorubas are kind of more educated but at the long run thesame my brother.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
odehaj: Thats not true sir. I'm married to an Hausa Christian,I grew up in the north. I have lived in Akure and Lagos. I have seen the Ebira moslems,the Igala moslems,the Idoma moslems all these ethnic groups the moslems are all thesame-violent in nature while their Christian ones are calmer I don't need to tell you if u are a Nigeria.The yorubas are kind of more educated but at the long run thesame my brother.
mayb it's the level of education then, cause I trully don't understand their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
dont8: Which chapter did you read this in the Quaran? Most of you guys are worst than Boko Haram, spreading rumour and hateful utterances wont solve anything.

never said I read any chapter.
just knew I would get many quotes from that.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Janetozi(f): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
amuniiopz: its a pity seein som of d southeners callin any hausa infact any northerner BOKO-HARAM...i am a MUSLIM nd frm d teachinz ov d holy book anybody who kill an innocent soul is goin 2 hell fire...dnt knw weda boko-haram wan form anoda new religion...SOME MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF ISLAM....ISLAM IS PEACE.
And when we would destroy a township we send commandment to its folk who live at ease, & afterward they commit abomination therein, and so the word (of dom) hath effect for it, and we Annihilate it with complete annihilation (quran 17:16)

whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him "(bukhari 84:57)

i will instill terror in the heart of unbelievers; smite ye above their neck and smite all their finger-tips off them "(quran 8:12)

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah & those who are with him are ruthless to the unbelievers, but merciful to each other (quran 48:29)

the hour will not be established until u fight with the Jews and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say "O Muslim there is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him" (bukhari 52.256)

fighting is prescribed for u and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for u, and that ye love a thing which is bad for u, but Allah knoweth, and ye know not "(quran 2:216)

Islam a religion of peace indeed.

If this is what u Muslims call peace, if what we are facing in the hand of boko haram is peace, then it shall never be well with "peace"

***we don't want peace anymore, let there be war***

this religion u pple tag "peaceful" have torn Nigeria into pieces.
***war be still***
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Ayatullah(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
THE SULTAN IS A BIG FAILURE

The Sultan is a big disappointment to the Muslim Ummah. If he has contributed one quarter of General Olusegun Obasanjo's effort at resulting the 'Boko Haram' problem, maybe there could have been a head way. The Sultan has only made himself relevant at sighting of the New Moon during Ramadan. As an ex-military officer, more is expected of him, BUT so far he is a BIG FAILURE.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by valssoccer: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Davido and Wizkid should wear Enyimba jersey- Mode 9

www.valssoccer.org
http:///1nsnECb
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Smooyis(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
hemartins: Don't call the boko haram an islamic sect. A criminal is a criminal irrespective of his religion. I love this.
Well said sultan.
Well said of course. But I really wish he has said this earlier. Thank God they are finally coming to the reality. The end of boko haram has come. They will all be caught and all their sponsors exposed.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by DJDOLA(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007:

buh d do gt reward 4 killing someone abi?
YES.....hell fire
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
So where did you now arrived at your '7virgins' you wrote about? Remember, Boko Haram started with propaganda.
Standard007:

never said I read any chapter.
just knew I would get many quotes from that.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
DJDOLA: YES.....hell fire

lol, but y den, do d kill with pleasure?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Birniwa:

heedfulness.

pay heed.

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by drealaz24(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
abujaboumar: Hmmmm..my Islam..trying to b bastardised by d west.they fly hate Islam so.all d xtian retards should go to YouTube and c whr Hillary Clinton confessed that the US created alqaeda.created Taliban.same US is funding Syrian rebels.same US assisted Libyan rebels.same US subtly overthrew a democratically elected govt in Egypt.same US is turning a blind eye to d massacre in Gaza and palestine.same US that is funding BH in Nigeria to create hatred for Muslims and destabilize d north
They said we will disintegrates. Have u all forgotten.its all a simple logic.sponsor destabilization and create chaos in Muslim dominated states so that Islam will not grow.Islam preaches socialism which is a threat to western capitalism.remb d cold war.they will do ANYtHiNG to make Islam hated and destroyed.we remain Muslims and will nva b intimidated.they can kill us all if they like.since BH started no single sponsor is arrested.inspire of govt might.ain't that food for tot.
thanks Broda.
Islam forbids mostly what the western perceived as freedom - homosexuality, prostitution, Gambling, Alcohol, Interest on loans etc

so they think of Islam as a threat to their ideology (New World Order)

and they started their conspiracy against Islam and Islamic countries.

by instigating or sponsoring of terrorism and violence, they are trying to infiltrate, confuse, destabilize the Muslim community and would directly or indirectly sell them their ideology.

BT surely ' ...ALLAH is aware of what they do..."
they are planning but Allah has the best plan

For those quoting the war related verses in the Quran.

Those verses in the Quran were were revealed to prophet Muhammad at a time the idol worshipper and the disbelieving people were killing the Muslims, prophet Muhammad even had to run from his city (Mecca) to Medina, and Muslims used to gather and pray in hiding. yet the unrelenting disbelievers did not repent in their pursuit. so he received those verses and Allah granted him victory over the disbelieving people even with a small army.

The ignorant should see clearly in those verses that

he should not fight those who are not fighting him.

he should not transgress or do injustice.

and his running away from his own city shows a great deal of tolerance.

pls do get an English Quran to read. It shall enlighten you more on this issue and may be you can be saved.
for Allah loves to Forgive and He is full of mercy for mankind.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by flyingdutchman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
signz:

[b]He should grant an interview to BBC hausa service and make this same statement.
I think this should be something every Nigerian should protest over! With due respect to the Sultan (one of our respected leaders), He should broadcast it via BBC Hausa. Only then will Nigerians be convinced that He is not sympathetic to this terrorist acts. ***LINDA IKEJI ABEG DEM ABEG PICK THIS ONE UP OO***

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
dont8: So where did you now arrived at your '7virgins' you wrote about? Remember, Boko Haram started with propaganda.

go and re-read my post?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
But you can easily run to Dubai in UAE if given the visa? Is UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Malaysia, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia etc, not Islamic countries, have you ever heard of any violence in those places?
odehaj: You are different indeed,quite a few of you exist but what is your take with the problems in Irag,Nigeria,Mali, Libya,Afghan.,Syria,Egypt,etc etc..the entire moslems world that is Islamic terrorist-related? All the moslems world can't be wrong and only you right as a moslem.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kudoxs(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Janetozi: And when we would destroy a township we send commandment to its folk who live at ease, & afterward they commit abomination therein, and so the word (of dom) hath effect for it, and we Annihilate it with complete annihilation (quran 17:16)

whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him "(bukhari 84:57)

i will instill terror in the heart of unbelievers; smite ye above their neck and smite all their finger-tips off them "(quran 8:12)

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah & those who are with him are ruthless to the unbelievers, but merciful to each other (quran 48:29)

the hour will not be established until u fight with the Jews and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say "O Muslim there is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him" (bukhari 52.256)

fighting is prescribed for u and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for u, and that ye love a thing which is bad for u, but Allah knoweth, and ye know not "(quran 2:216)

Islam a religion of peace indeed.

If this is what u Muslims call peace, if what we are facing in the hand of boko haram is peace, then it shall never be well with "peace"

***we don't want peace anymore, let there be war***

this religion u pple tag "peaceful" have torn Nigeria into pieces.
***war be still***
Quran 17:16 says ' when we decided to destroy a town, we command those among them who are given the good things of this life (to be obedient) but they transgress;so that the word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly' 17:17 ' how many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy lord to note and see the sins of His servants '...FROM THESE,YOU CAN SEE THAT THE PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED FOR THEIR SINS,ALL THESE STORIES ARE ALSO IN THE BIBLE JUST LIKE THAT OF LOT. 2. From ur Quran 8:12 above, 8:13 continues thus, THIS IS BECAUSE THEY CONTENDED AGAINST ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER.IF ANY CONTEND AGAINST ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER, ALLAH IS STRICT IN PUNISHMENT. Again you see that this is a case of God's judgement, example of it is the case of pharaoah in the bible. 3. Quran 48:29 says ' Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, but compassionate amongst each others'. .... Is strong the same as ruthless like u mentioned? Seems you got ur verses from an online post. 4. Quran 52:256 doesn't exist but concerning what you mentioned, the hour will not be established, do you know what the hour even means in this context? And do you know why the jews will be killed? The hour means the day of judgement, when the hour nears, there will be a war between the muslims and the jews and what do you do in war? You kill your enemies. 5. Quran 2:216 says fighting is prescribed truly but did you continue to verse 217 to see who fighting is prescribed for? And the situation that will warrant a fight? It says 'fighting therein(ramadan) is a grave offence; but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the sacred Mosque, and drive out its members, tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter,Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can'. FROM ALL THESE YOU SHOULD SEE THAT YOU FIGHT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE BIN FOUGHT N OPPRESSED. NOT TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THE BOKO BOYS ARE DOING. ISLAM TEACHES PEACE AND IT DOESNT CONDONE STUPIDITY WHEREBY IF YOU ARE GIVEN WAR YOU RUN.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by manutdadex(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
blueheart: Tell them oo. Beats me why its only d poor common folks that blow themselves up. Delusions of heavenly grandeur. Religion is just a convenient excuse to cover a frustrated existence
mutalab na common poor person?
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Then stop tithing because it's in old testament, talk of double standard!
kr0ne:
The old testament contains records of the Mosaic Law, in which tit for tat is approved. Plus a man was allowed to marry as many wives as he liked. The coming of Jesus (in the new testament) was to correct a lot of things. He even said 'if you were slapped on the right face, turn your left face for the assaulter. That means Christians don't have to fight back. God fights for us, but u fight for ur own god! Again, His death atoned for our sins hence no need for animal sacrifices. Jesus came to set things straight, to lead us closer to God. We don't need sacrifices anymore, just pray in Jesus name and turn away from ur sins and you'd be forgiven! That's why we're Christians, followers of Christ.
So quoting the old testament to spite Christians only makes you ridiculous, sir
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by dont8(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Are you not the one that wrote this? Now I ask, where did you come about the bolded?

Ah ah!!! wetin do dia almighty quran weh say u d pesin go go heaven, Allah go give d pesin 7 virgins per person killed in a pool of wine??

Abeg make d muslims weh dey this thread no finish me cos ah neva see quran b4 talkless of to read am. Na wetin I hear!!!

Proudly a Christian!!!!!!!

Standard007:

go and re-read my post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising / 2016 Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranked 136 Out Of 168 / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.