Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10156 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Now you are talking. That's what you have been meaning to say. To say I'm ugly. Do you feel better? People love horror movies, you know. Hahahaha. @flat boobs. Omo, if he likes it the ways it is. I guess that's all that matters, don't you think?

So I'm taking that as one other thing you don't like in ladies. #noted#

I don't even care about one's physical features. I will take a near-fine dude who speaks correct english and his native tongue over a handsome dude with a forced foreign accent with funky grammar. That's just me.

Anyway, seems you have beef with me, so I'm going to honorably ignore you. Cheers dear and put a smile on your face, life is beautiful!!! I'm taking my ugly face out of your face.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Flat boooby grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
You are very welcome. Cheers dear. wink
MzMariah: Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by naturalwaves: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: it still does not give her the right to make a mockery of anyone! No everybody are privileged to attain the level of education others had!

And if we go by the law of chemical composition, certain chemical compounds will always be yielded under normal temperature and pressure, as well as favourable environment when right proportion of chemical elements are combined.

In other words, she who is laughing at others would commit same blunders if she had been raised under same environment as her subjects. Does she even know the kind of husband she would end up with?

You dont me to tell you about ladies who rocked the world ended as pissants. I have this strong dislike for people who look down on others just because of some favoured privilege apportioned to them.

I no wan start cos, I know some ladies who deactivated their accounts because of things I said to them. she go just piss for body.
Yeah, I get you perfectly but I have learnt how to deal with ladies overtime; not too hard on them, not too soft lest they start crying.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Djicemob: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Buttchick. U dont correct someone by making a mockery of them.According to u,if someone is found guilty of the things u listed,u r gonna workout on them.Cmon everybody makes error in grammer once in a while even the most educated,if u have to correct them,why not do it politely, atleast u r educated enuf to handle dat.

NB:If u dont like a guy,let him know,dont go on a date with him and start picking errors.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Faun(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
OP, you said your name was Buttchick, so I opened up your profile to see dat azz.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
naturalwaves:
Yeah, I get you perfectly but I have learnt how to deal with ladies overtime; not too hard on them, not too soft lest they start crying.
now tell me, what will she even offer the one "that can speak ENGLISH"? You will think it something out of this world, but it wont be more than sex. na dia e dey end and then jump on another guy... you wonder why her booobbss are flat when she hasnt given birth yet.

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun: OP, you said your name was Buttchick, so I opened up your profile to see dat azz.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what do you see? FLAT BUREST! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Djicemob: @Buttchick. U dont correct someone by making a mockery of them.According to u,if someone is found guilty of the things u listed,u r gonna workout on them.Cmon everybody makes error in grammer once in a while even the most educated,if u have to correct them,why not do it politely, atleast u r educated enuf to handle dat.

NB:If u dont like a guy,let him know,dont go on a date with him and start picking errors.
I do correct. And I didn't intend to make mockery of anyone. I just wanted to pointed it out ni. I do correct if he isn't being a jacka55 about it. You know, those proud ones with the ego of a mule. You correct them and they feel you are insulting them.

Imagine a scene like this;(i made it up ooo)

"I'm been look forward to this"
Me: eya, I had also been looking forward to it too. Isn't this fun?
Him: it fun now. I am fun to be.
Me: yes you are but I meant us doing this.
Him: I'm know. It's my gift I'm giving you. (and he winks and flashes his rolex in your face) **puts hand in mouth**

Hahahaha. It's not mocking jor.

I don't go on a date just because I want to pick errors. It's because I want to know if he can be fun. If it's someone that knows what's up he can get the drift now. Anyway, most times, I change the conversation into a native language we can both be free with. So he feels more comfortable and some guys will stick to their grammar and acts like you are the one that's doing the blunder.

I'm fun and I love having friends over just to tease them. I have friends who speaks bad english and are now taking lessons.

and no, I'm not going to walk out on my date. I'm just going to have fun and that's it. Later, i'll let him know we can't be more than friends. Walking out is just plain rude.

And I also ain't above blunders ooo. But I stand corrected and take it.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
@faun: my moniker has nothing to do with my butt. It just means I'm a chick that works with a butt. No be only yiansh dey dictionary na. Why you wan see d yiasnh sef. Go and view rokiatu's profile if you wan see butt or something. Or maybe bootybuttchic has one. wink my yiansh na for private viewing.

Derailers ooooo. Na only una waka come? tongue u never see!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by ezeigbo194(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Now you are talking. That's what you have been meaning to say. To say I'm ugly. Do you feel better? People love horror movies, you know. Hahahaha. @flat boobs. Omo, if he likes it the ways it is. I guess that's all that matters, don't you think?

So I'm taking that as one other thing you don't like in ladies. #noted#

I don't even care about one's physical features. I will take a near-fine dude who speaks correct english and his native tongue over a handsome dude with a forced foreign accent with funky grammar. That's just me.

Anyway, seems you have beef with me, so I'm going to honorably ignore you. Cheers dear and put a smile on your face, life is beautiful!!! I'm taking my ugly face out of your face.
back off nigga must you tell evrybody your dumb?....... Empty vessel's they say make the must audible sound...... Calm down
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by naturalwaves: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: oh. It's only mechanics that speak bad grammar. Not to brag or point fingers, I have met supposed graduates who makes serious and noticeable blunders and even has the attitude of an a$$ to go about it

We all learn everyday, so, do not take anything personal. I observed that there is a dominant error in your writeups and it was the same mistake you made when you first named the thread. It is about singular and plural nouns in relation to the kind of verbs they take. An "s" is usually added to the back of the verb for a singular noun most times while the verb for a plural noun doesn't take any additional form.

The word "graduates" is plural and it will take "make" not "makes". " .........GRADUATES who MAKE bluders". "GUYS PISS me off". "The BOY COMES here everyday" etc. Moreover, the word "has" is never used for plurals.

My point is that all these things don't really matter so so much in human relations. I think communication is the key thing.If I were speaking with Prof. Soyinka, he might end up identifying various errors from my speech, so, it is a relative thing that depends on whom one is talking to.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: To start with you aren't even beautiful.. so what are you gonna do about that. Let's see how you are gonna work on that and do a whole overhaul on your face cos babe, you could pass for a horror movie without makeup!

And your b00000bs are flat already when you hadn't even had a child suck on them?
angry 2sexy, I nor dey like dis tin wey u dey do o. I gat my randy eye on buttchick na
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hahaha. Thanks dear. Me no get time to banter jare.
purplesummer:
That's the spirit.

Lol. My sister, each guy comes with his own flaws, it's for me to choose those I can tolerate and the the ones I shut out of my life (permanently or temporarily).

There are some who are amenable to corrections and there are some who would take offence at it.

My point is, even Prince Charming has his own flaws, so a girl should choose the one imperfect guy that she'd love perfectly.

I know that Prince Cahrming will also be flawed. My prince charming get flaws no be small. The guy likes to run his finger over his eyebrow... shocked at every sentence. And he always has this lost look on his face that makes you seem he isn't interested in what you are saying. But... I point them out, like I said, so he can work on them. And he does same with me, he said I'm a talkative. That sometimes I need to just shut up. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: @faun: my moniker has nothing to do with my butt. It just means I'm a chick that works with a butt. No be only yiansh dey dictionary na. Why you wan see d yiasnh sef. Go and view rokiatu's profile if you wan see butt or something. Or maybe bootybuttchic has one. wink my yiansh na for private viewing.

Derailers ooooo. Na only una waka come? tongue u never see!!!
Come smiley you're safe with me jare
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice. Yeah, I know right!!! I do confuse that a lot. And my collective nouns sometimes get coma. Anyway, thanks. Okay, I will keep an eye on it. That's so honorable of you. wink
naturalwaves:
We all learn everyday, so, do not take anything personal. I observed that there is a dominant error in your writeups and it was the same mistake you made when you first named the thread. It is about singular and plural nouns in relation to the kind of verbs they take. An "s" is usually added to the back of the verb for a singular noun most times while the verb for a plural noun doesn't take any additional form.
The word "graduates" is plural and it will take "make" not "makes". " .........GRADUATES who MAKE bluders". "GUYS PISS me off". "The BOY COMES here everyday" etc. Moreover, the word "has" is never used for plurals.

My point is that all these things don't really matter so so much in human relations. I think communication is the key thing.If I were speaking with Prof. Soyinka, he might end up identifying various errors from my speech, so, it is a relative thing that depends on who one is talking to.
Hahaha. Very funny.

BoboYekini: angry 2sexy, I nor dey like dis tin wey u dey do o. I gat my randy eye on buttchick na
you no serious oo. Carry your randy dandy go somewhere else.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Incredible!!!! wink
ezeigbo194: back off nigga must you tell evrybody your dumb?....... Empty vessel's they say make the must audible sound...... Calm down

BoboYekini: Come smiley you're safe with me jare
grin grin yeye. Like say I'm even moved with all these. Chai... people dey vex!!! grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by uche92(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they
work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?

OP you know what pisses me off? Ugly,illiterate girls who do not understand basic grammatical structure and have to resort to attention seeking online to feel better about themselves

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yay!!!!!! That's a good one.
uche92:

OP you know what pisses me off? Ugly,illiterate girls who do not understand basic grammatical structure and have to resort to attention seeking online to feel better about themselves
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Djicemob: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: I do correct. And I didn't intend to make mockery of anyone. I just wanted to pointed it out ni. I do correct if he isn't being a jacka55 about it. You know, those proud ones with the ego of a mule. You correct them and they feel you are insulting them.

Him: I'm know. It's my gift I'm giving you. (and he winks and flashes his rolex in your face) **puts hand in mouth**

I don't go on a date just because I want to pick errors. It's because I want to know if he can be fun. If it's someone that knows what's up he can get the drift now. Anyway, most times, I change the conversation into a native language we can both be free with. So he feels more comfortable and some guys will stick to their grammar and acts like you are the one that's doing the blunder.

I'm fun and I love having friends over just to tease them. I have friends who speaks bad english and are now taking lessons.

and no, I'm not going to walk out on my date. I'm just going to have fun and that's it. Later, i'll let him know we can't be more than friends. Walking out is just plain rude.

Lol...well,u can have it ur way if it rocks ur boat.But sha,ur title and the way u went about with ur "piss" list got me wondering "Are those qualities really worth the headache of gettin pissed?" U should know guys and how most of em roll by now na.Those are typical of some guys eg.stalking,forming and sometimes with the tension of the date environment,u'll find dat,weak nigg4s in a bid to impress sometimes make grammatical errors not because they cant really speak good,same to girls also(even more).I guess ur list seem a bit like trying to rub it in on guys face and somewhat ridicule them,hence dat got u haters here.But i must commend u for not losing it by cursing back at them.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
My eyes hurt. (Att: naturalwaves: huh? Right) Enough staring at my phone.

I bid you all...cheers!!! kisses all around!!!!

Maybe I will be right back. But I am going off line for now. Drop your comments. Will get back to it soon enough. kiss kiss

Djicemob: curse ke? Wetin concern me and them? Why would i? I didn't rub anything on anyone. And I honestly didn't mean to ridicule anyone. Who am I? I'm an ugly, riff-raff like they said, right? grin grin grin

But if I did, haters, please stop hating. Hate is bad for your well being. Life is bright and jolly ooo.

Goodnight ooo.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
BoboYekini: angry 2sexy, I nor dey like dis tin wey u dey do o. I gat my randy eye on buttchick na
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Yay!!!!!! That's a good one.
2 digit IQ couldn't decipher that one. intelligence isn't on gold platter. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick:

you no serious oo. Carry your randy dandy go somewhere else.
Hey kiss don't forget we have a BD,SM movie to make. I'll be waiting with my machine, bring the baby oil wink
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hehehehe... yeye... make I go find actresses now. I dey come.

BoboYekini: Hey kiss don't forget we have a BD,SM movie to make. I'll be waiting with my machine, bring the baby oil wink

Ignoring still ooo.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin
If she deactivate I no go gree o grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
naturalwaves:

My point is that all these things don't really matter so so much in human relations. I think communication is the key thing.If I were speaking with Prof. Soyinka, he might end up identifying various errors from my speech, so, it is a relative thing that depends on whom one is talking to.
Thanks for schooling the wannabe...

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
BoboYekini: If she deactivate I no go gree o grin
bros, ur chest shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked alone fit make person faint. well, make you look for better chic abeg. no b this one. na dia type dey do like say dem no dey shiiitt.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by ezeigbo194(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: I do correct. And I didn't intend to make mockery of anyone. I just wanted to pointed it out ni. I do correct if he isn't being a jacka55 about it. You know, those proud ones with the ego of a mule. You correct them and they feel you are insulting them.

am also guilty of this crime is not that i cant speak english oo.... Actually i write better than i speak so i think people should be given chances atleast check how he types his massages that wount hurt....... You rock BUTTchick

#peace

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
It is a common fact that those who are nothing often brag about what they have "little" on.

What do I mean?

You may have seen some people who brag about their "small" money just because dem just hammer small. But on the other hand I doubt the children of millionaires would act that way. I have met one heavy hit and the way she talks sef, it's nothing to her.. na poor man pikin dey brag about "small money"

6 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by ezeigbo194(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Incredible!!!! wink

grin grin yeye. Like say I'm even moved with all these. Chai... people dey vex!!! grin grin
yes ma'am

at your service
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by proudly233: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Djicemob: @Buttchick. U dont correct someone by making a mockery of them.According to u,if someone is found guilty of the things u listed,u r gonna workout on them.Cmon everybody makes error in grammer once in a while even the most educated,if u have to correct them,why not do it politely, atleast u r educated enuf to handle dat.

The mgbeke dey find who go teach am English ... You no see where she say 'i will konk you now'.....
I done laugh tire.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
proudly233:

The mgbeke dey find who go teach am English ... You no see where she say 'i will konk you now'.....
I done laugh tire.
You need to see where some of them dey bend down dey buy 2nd hand bra like ant gather sugar. some go use hand stretch the thing to test the elastic limit... grin grin grin when you try to woo one of them, na so dem go come dey form phonetics for us. grin grin grin grin grin

I almost took shot some time last month but I am out of town for now...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian / Disturbing Life Lessons Learned From Disney Movies / What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.