Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51631 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
xplorefilm: You people sha. Well one thing I know for sure is that you will never be on the part of truth when it comes to this topics but the truth can never be hidden. Let me remind you of a certain Adekunle Fajuyi and the circumstances sorrounding his death. This your crave for another war will ruin you completely this time. This is not school aluta or cyber warfare that you guys are expacts on. You call Awolowo a coward I laugh at your stupidity your brothers run to the west for surviver and all that is made possible by the effort of this man "Abi una no get water for una place again ni for shipping business". The circumstances sorrounding his death is that of a warrior even though a great sin in the sight of God. IBB was a militry head of state and instead of been jailed he rather take his own life. What can he do I ask you mugu. On Diya's case remember even Jesus wept.

You clowns stay cracking me up, and your hypocrisy is legendary. Who is beating the drums of war?
You conveniently skipped your dumb brother's iddiotic outburst only to come cry and lecture me about beating the drums of war. Why? Because he got served, right? Fool.

And stop living in denial. Awolowo killed himself, and there's a link if you want it: "How Awolowo Committed Suicide" - http://247ureports.com/?p=18331

Secondly, I keep asking you r3tards this: If my brothers run to the West for survival, who are the 5 million people in Anambra? Are they robots?

And your defence of Diya is the funniest s..h.it I've read.
"Remember Jesus Wept".
Let me ask you, did Jesus also kneel before Osuofia, begging for his life?

Clowns grin

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by WildChild00(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
ichidodo: This a failure of Intellgience until government do away with nepotism, favouritism and enthrone meritocracy such that square pegs are on square holes in our security organisations then defense lapses like this will be a regular occurence...

Grammar grammar grammar, wetin u dey wait 4 cum collect gun.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
streetzdreamz: like seriously I don't see dis tribal war ending anytime soon,imagine some of em inciting events dat av apend b4 dey were even conceived,its dis same hatred dey'd pass down to dia offsprings,yet dey r all hoping for a better Nigeria,as for d mods,ion think they r active in taking e measures to keep dis hatred n inSanity in check.
You want me to love a brother whose religion clearly states "kill them all"?
As long as I am concerned, The only way a country can grow is if there are no MUSLIMS......I am not saying all Muslims are bad. I am simply saying they re too quick to the sword....I am not a killer by nature, therefore I cannot co exist with one.....it's a b c

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by oilyngbati(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lolaxavier(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na soooo

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Another pained blockhead coming to wail because his brother got served.

What exactly is false in my post. Which part exactly?

1. Ilorin conquest? Was Ilorin not captured by Uthman Dan Fodio and his valiant Fulani warriors? Is there not an Emir of Ilorin today as a result? Today, the Fulani have right assimilated into Ilorin that Yoruba people find it difficult to be the "Oba of Ilorin" because the Fulanis wouldn't allow it. The truth is bitter.

2. Native Muslims in your state? Do muslims not constitute 50% of your population? Where is Lawal Babafemi (the Al-Qaeda man) from? Where is Michael Adebolajo the UK terrorist from? Michael Adebowale nko? You're living in denial due to the bitter pill right in front of you.

Now, on to the next one...

3. You say Ojukwu ran away, but didn't your much revered JagaJagaBAN Bola Tinubu take to his heels during his NADECO days when the military was after his gay ass? What about your Awolowo who locked himself in his room and drank otapiapia when he learnt Jakande ratted him out to Babangida? What about General Oladipo Diya your weeping general? Bloody cowards.

And now...

4. Your talk about Igbos suffering during the fuel subsidy crisis is such an obvious badly-cooked lie that even a primary 3 boy would laugh at you for your sttupidity.
If the Igbos were suffering like you said, why did they simply ignore you losers and refuse to join your protest when you took to the streets? Why was there no single protest recorded in the East? Because I remember you id1ots even started complaining about it on Twitter, desperately trying to get Igbos to join you in your dumb parade to no avail.

Go look for a kid you can entertain with your laughably low IQ grin
I did not want to respond to you but just find myself doing so. First of all get an education I mean a proper one. Afonja was the head of Ilorin when he had issue in Ile Ife and he went to war later then...I have provided you a clue so go do your research. You see that your brain is corrupt and needs to be formated. You compare Tinubu a politician to wait for Abacha a militry dictator to an Ojukwu wey form Usain Bolt when the war he started pass man "hero indeed". You refuse to protest during the subsidy removal crisis because of the fear of hunger we know the truth. Lousy I.d.I.o.ts like you. We know you well in JayZ voice. See public holiday dey tomorrow and me wan enta club. Olodo like u don't deserve a waste of my data even though BB no dey use data like Android. Get a life mumu dey.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lonelydora: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
mu2sa2: This senseless post exposes you the more as brainless.

Whatever brain you think i hvae is still better than yours to nth degree
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
20pounds:

Again, I'll advise you to concentrate less on nairaland and more on your text books. Ever heard of the word 'Jurisdiction' before? Do you know of the existence of Exclusive and concurrent lists in the constitution( second schedule. 1999 constn)? Do you understand the meaning of encroachment?

Read all these to know the powers of a President, Governor and Local Govt. Chairmen.

In the exercise of his powers to declare a state of emergency(S. 305 1999 constn[as amended]), the President is not empowered to oust a sitting Governor and replace him with another.

By virtue of the decision of the Supreme Court in Fmr Abia state LG c/men & councillors V. Governor Abia state, it was held and rightly so, that a Governor does not have the powers to remove a council chairman or councillor.

Young lady, I don't know what the he.ck you are talking about and I have ceased from dignifying you with a post.
bros, I'm in 100 level, the only law course offered is legal method and we've only done the basics so forgive me if I'm not versed in your constitution yet.

So far I'm not doing badly, I concentrated enough in the first semester to be one of only 2 people to get an A in a class of over 200. You should've asked rather than jump to baseless conclusions.

Please, don't dignify me with a reply cuz it beats me why an obviously learned lawyer of your ilk would trade words with a beginner.

Thanks for the correction still, appreciate it and have a wonderful evening grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
oilyngbati: Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.
Qatar, Jordan, Dubai, Saudi-Arabia, even Libya before your people went to destroy them.Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
Who started the Second World War? Was it Muslims?
Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Muslims?
Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?
Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Muslims?
Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Muslims?
Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?
No, they weren’t Muslims! First, you have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad, it is a crime. But if a Muslim commits the same act, he is a terrorist.
First remove this double standard, and then come to the point!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
xplorefilm: I did not want to respond to you but just find myself doing so. First of all get an education I mean a proper one. Afonja was the head of Ilorin when he had issue in Ile Ife and he went to war later then...I have provided you a clue so go do your research. You see that your brain is corrupt and needs to be formated.

R3tard, you're beating about the bush. Why does Ilorin not have an Oba even till today? How come there's a Fulani emir there? As a matter of fact, why have all the emirs of Ilorin been Fulanis even when the city is majority Yoruba? Talk about getting conquered in your home turf like dicckless wimps. There is no salvation for you losers. Swallow that bitter pill and live with it.

You compare Tinubu a politician to wait for Abacha a militry dictator to an Ojukwu wey form Usain Bolt when the war he started pass man "hero indeed".

Read my post again, but first make sure you've emptied the oil clogging your brain.
What I implied in my previous post was that, even after all the humiliation your present-day god Bola Tinubu received at the hands of the northern soldiers, he's here today, licking their smelly butts and trying to push any northerner he can find, to the presidential seat.
Now, the real coward is your GENERAL Diya who knelt before a junior soldier (Major Mustapha) and cried his eyeballs out, begging for his dear life. Your whole general was reduced to Nkiru Sylvanus on national TV; and even at that, he kept lying like a pathological loser grin

You refuse to protest during the subsidy removal crisis because of the fear of hunger we know the truth. Lousy I.d.I.o.ts like you. We know you well in JayZ voice. See public holiday dey tomorrow and me wan enta club. Olodo like u don't deserve a waste of my data even though BB no dey use data like Android. Get a life mumu dey.

We refused to protest because we were afraid of hunger? undecided
In your desperation, you're not even making sense anymore. If memory serves me correctly, you Yoruba losers like Omojuwa were all over Twitter begging Igbos to join your dumb protest to no avail. And when they refused, you began to accuse them of tribalism.
You i..d.iots have long been exposed as nothing but cowards in this country. A bomb went off in Lagos (by Boko Haram), and you cowards rushed to cover it up even after Shekau made it clear they did it.
Sad losers. And cowards shall you remain for the rest of your lives.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by aprokomania(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
bnovative:
The boko haram supporting emir is on the throne, so terror must reign.
clap 4 ur self. Banza. u say trash without evidence. U hate him cause his a muslem das ur prblm. Looong live kano emirate. Long live sanusi II
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
babestella:

Shut up you fool, is President Jonathan your mate? No, he will leave Abuja and come and carry gun to fight terrorism while your hopeless governor sleeps tight on his Arabian mat. Please shut up and grow some brain.
crap. What's th use of the CinC. Our gov is doing his best to dev Kano.but security is 4 d fed. Police Federal military federal
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Abel202: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
[b]My people,
Is it that we have completely lost our sense of humanity or what?
Some crazy lunatic jihardists are busy bombing and killing every living thing in the North on a daily bases and some people are here unashamedly feeling happy over it - jeeeez. This is unbelievable. Some other people are here playing crazy tribal e-wars here. I can't believe the kind of people that are here with me on this nairaland.
Even if you advise your son not to put his hand in the fire, but he clearly ignores your advise & rather jumps into the fire thinking its a picnic and starts being burnt, if you stay there laughing at him and saying "I warned you, ntooo!!", then you must be the most heartless and most cruel fellow living.
Even if the core North brought the ant infested firewood into their region which invariably invited lizards to come feasting there as we are witnessing today, our humanity and sense of empathy still beholds on us to emparthise with them. And come to think of it, we are still ONE NATION and we are better off as one nation if our leaders gets certain fundamentals right. So my people please please please stop rejoicing over the predicaments of others for crying out loud. And this is not even "others" predicaments, it is "our" collective predicament. If a bomb goes off in any town in Northern Nigeria, chances are that not only Northerners would be killed, but also Southerners.
Let us stop this senseless tribal wars. I dont even know what the bombing in the North has got to do with yoruba and Igbo supremacists? Why can't you people be human for once? Haba!!! These are human lives we are talking about here for Christs sake!!![/b]
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
xplorefilm: Qatar, Jordan, Dubai, Saudi-Arabia, even Libya before your people went to destroy them.Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?
No, they weren’t Muslims! First, you have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad, it is a crime. But if a Muslim commits the same act, he is a terrorist.
for crying out loud your holy book states clearly to kill all infidels and get a place in heaven, even ur holiest of books tends to tag u a terrorist....You on the other hand might not be a terrorist, but then is it coincidental that wherever there are muslims, there must be terrorism?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abel202: [b]My people,
Is it that we have completely lost our sense of humanity or what?
Some crazy lunatic jihardists are busy bombing and killing every living thing in the North on a daily bases and some people are here unashamedly feeling happy over it - jeeeez. This is unbelievable. Some other people are here playing crazy tribal e-wars here. I can't believe the kind of people that are here with me on this nairaland.
Even if you advise your son not to put his hand in the fire, but he clearly ignores your advise & rather jumps into the fire thinking its a picnic and starts being burnt, if you stay there laughing at him and saying "I warned you, ntooo!!", then you must be the most heartless and most cruel fellow living.
Even if the core North brought the ant infested firewood into their region which invariably invited lizards to come feasting there as we are witnessing today, our humanity and sense of empathy still beholds on us to emparthise with them. And come to think of it, we are still ONE NATION and we are better off as one nation if our leaders gets certain fundamentals right. So my people please please please stop rejoicing over the predicaments of others for crying out loud. And this is not even "others" predicaments, it is "our" collective predicament. If a bomb goes off in any town in Northern Nigeria, chances are that not only Northerners would be killed, but also Southerners.
Let us stop this senseless tribal wars. I dont even know what the bombing in the North has got to do with yoruba and Igbo supremacists? Why can't you people be human for once? Haba!!! These are human lives we are talking about here for Christs sake!!![/b]
I lost my own humanity when my brothers were slaughtered and nobody uttered a word, u asked for it, there you have it....

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by liltunes(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Innocent muslims are dyin! Oh God see us through
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by odehaj: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
xplorefilm: Qatar, Jordan, Dubai, Saudi-Arabia, even Libya before your people went to destroy them.Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
sharrap joor Blood suckers! Any little thing Qatar, Jordan, Dubai, Saudi-Arabia. Is Sokoto,Kebbi, Zamfara,Jigawa not in Nigeria?! Why is there no violence there?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
WildChild00:

Grammar grammar grammar, wetin u dey wait 4 cum collect gun.
Free me make i dey blow dey go,our people talk say if you not fit pound foufou for berekum (mortar) pound am for ground nah?....
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by SHOCK7(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
Guy 're u plain stupid or immature/silly,u 'ld keep quiet if u 've nothing reasonable 2 say angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by waja(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emekamex: Let's see who the stupid Governor 'kwasiokor' will blame now.
. If laugh kill me, I go hold you. Which one be Kwashiokor.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by winniz: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun, guy u deserve a standing Ovation u 2 much, kai only you took those Yoruba Cowards to the cleaners

WIZGUY69 the lunatic Yoruba ranter always jumping on every Igbo thread to spew crap where u dey? Don't start what You can't finish, you Coward just got served.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

LMAO! Now I've confirmed I'm speaking to a total illterate, but it's not surprising.
Akintola AKA Black Scorpion? Did you mean to say Akintola or did you mean to say Adekunle, or is that just your embarrassing illiteracy kicking into full gear?
But that's okay. I won't blame you too much, rather I'll rest the blame on your cheap, half-baked Yoruba education you received in another one of your brown roof school.

But coming down to Adekunle and Ojukwu...
Would you compare Adekunle to an Ojukwu who, after everything, came back to see his words come to pass. And not just that, he came back to his wealth, and received a national funeral.
Now where is your Black Scorpion today? He's currently rotting away in abject poverty with none of his Yoruba brothers coming to his aid.
See link if you doubt me: http://lagosblog.net/black-scorpion-colonel-adekunle-in-abject-poverty/
now, tell me who will die the loser? grin

Keep licking Northern asss like the lowlives you are. No one expects any better from you losers anyway.
Hehehhehehehe, yeah Benjamin Adekunle; my bad.
The black scorpion, ekun oko Igbo, the war veteran that opened the door to a lot of Igbos to meet Satan.
The awujale gbogbonise that sent the lives of many Igbos into the silent hand of death.
I want see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World
Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and
no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent
even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat
before their capitulation. We shoot at everything
that moves and when our troops march into the
center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything
even a things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle.
But we all know what the war lord and hero from d accursed region did. hehehe.
Ooooh, I forgot u have changed the chorus again from coward to loser because you have been busted and we have seen the master coward. ojuiku was a coward and pathetic loser.
An excerpt:

Ojukwu, the Biafra hero, contested in 2003.
Why did majority of the ibos refused to vote their
hero.
One interesting fact is that, in 2003, Ojukwu gat
only 3votes in Bayelsa State...
In 2007, he recorded just 155,947 vote which
represented a meager 0.44% of the total votes
ThÍs same Ojukwu with the help of Chief Chekwas
Ókorie lost the 1983 SENATÓRIAL poll, after
obtaining the ticket on a pLatter of Gold with help
from OkorÍe. He lost to a lowly ranked nÉwbie.
This same Ojukwu was Ñot invited to the Burial of
the Late Owelle of Owerri, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
This same Ojukwu was denounced PUBLICLy and
in Newspapers by Ohanaeze Indigbo, after he
took the Title Ezeigbo Gburugburu
This same Ojukwu was brought in to APGA by its
founder Chief Chekwas Okorie to contest the
Presidential election of 2003. He was defeated in
Anambra State and the entirer SE by incumbent
Obasanjo.
The Same Ojukwu that was insulted and called a
BÉTRAYER by Chief Chekwas Okorie after he
sided with VictÔr Umeh for Þhe APgA party
Çhairmanship tussle.
This Same Ójukwu that was told to step down for
Uzor Kalu by PPA Chieftains (Igbos) in the 2007
Presidential poll because he's not "sellable"
ThÉ same Ojukwu that could not Save Peter Obi's
impeachment in 2006 despite his condemnation of
the exercise and was bluffed publicly when he
called "the PDP dominated house to order"
The same Ojukwu that was humiliated at the
Onitsha High Court before then Justice Obiora
Nwazota. The Judge refused to entertain Ojukwu

This ur hero must have lived a pathetic and miserable life. A COWARD AND A PATHETIC LOSER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by TamzyTamudo: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Mars88][/quote]so unwise of u,but let me ask,what ur p with the good those peeps are writing? U beta draw the ear of ur underdeveloped and retarded clerics/leaders to order their caused people to stop or they ask for secession simple,instead of using their youths to cause havoc in their major cities as a way of breaking from nigeria,or may be they don't know what they are doing,#cowards#
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by TamzyTamudo: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
harde2lah:
Hehehhehehehe, yeah Benjamin Adekunle; my bad.
The black scorpion, ekun oko Igbo, the war veteran that opened the door to a lot of Igbos to meet Satan.
The awujale gbogbonise that sent the lives of many Igbos into the silent hand of death.
I want see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World
Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and
no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent
even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat
before their capitulation. We shoot at everything
that moves and when our troops march into the
center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything
even a things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle.
But we all know what the war lord and hero from d accursed region did. hehehe.
Ooooh, I forgot u have changed the chorus again from coward to loser because you have been busted and we have seen the master coward. ojuiku was a coward and pathetic loser.
An excerpt:

Ojukwu, the Biafra hero, contested in 2003.
Why did majority of the ibos refused to vote their
hero.
One interesting fact is that, in 2003, Ojukwu gat
only 3votes in Bayelsa State...
In 2007, he recorded just 155,947 vote which
represented a meager 0.44% of the total votes
ThÍs same Ojukwu with the help of Chief Chekwas
Ókorie lost the 1983 SENATÓRIAL poll, after
obtaining the ticket on a pLatter of Gold with help
from OkorÍe. He lost to a lowly ranked nÉwbie.
This same Ojukwu was Ñot invited to the Burial of
the Late Owelle of Owerri, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
This same Ojukwu was denounced PUBLICLy and
in Newspapers by Ohanaeze Indigbo, after he
took the Title Ezeigbo Gburugburu
This same Ojukwu was brought in to APGA by its
founder Chief Chekwas Okorie to contest the
Presidential election of 2003. He was defeated in
Anambra State and the entirer SE by incumbent
Obasanjo.
The Same Ojukwu that was insulted and called a
BÉTRAYER by Chief Chekwas Okorie after he
sided with VictÔr Umeh for Þhe APgA party
Çhairmanship tussle.
This Same Ójukwu that was told to step down for
Uzor Kalu by PPA Chieftains (Igbos) in the 2007
Presidential poll because he's not "sellable"
ThÉ same Ojukwu that could not Save Peter Obi's
impeachment in 2006 despite his condemnation of
the exercise and was bluffed publicly when he
called "the PDP dominated house to order"
The same Ojukwu that was humiliated at the
Onitsha High Court before then Justice Obiora
Nwazota. The Judge refused to entertain Ojukwu

This ur hero must have lived a pathetic and miserable life. A COWARD AND A PATHETIC LOSER!!!
Stupidity at it peak,wise up man,the only sincere leader nigeria ever had is whom u are calling a looser,smh
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
TamzyTamudo: Stupidity at it peak,wise up man,the only sincere leader nigeria ever had is whom u are calling a looser,smh
**coughs**
Rest in Piece to your Brain
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Olusanya333(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oo This is a papi~papitoria,distantial~matreculesm,Troboana~syncacao,becoming~unbecoming,symphi~symphilus in Nigeria. This Bokoharam gets their synthetia efferentia inversely proportional to their cholestrasacarat heart.Its so pygeric nd hygeric dat all this Crinkle~crancke nd Higi~haga is generating some ozantros~matrobus in Kano. And its decreasing~increasing to an Odoriferus saga dat can lead to a deletrious nd pestilential akwa causing disintegeration of a Calostrophanisentic nation called Nigeria. All dis Bombing all over Kano is a degrading acadence of decandence demeanour. I think its time Our Phangocentric Leaders focused on how to bring down d Afortioria aegis of this Bokoharam less Nigeria become an endangered country. GUDNIGHT
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by streetzdreamz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=zubyarchangel]
You want me to love a brother whose religion clearly states "kill them all"?
As long as I am concerned, The only way a country can grow is if there are no MUSLIMS......I am not saying all Muslims are bad. I am simply saying they re too quick to the sword....I am not a killer by nature, therefore I cannot co exist with one.....it's a b c[/quote)] I aint a religious fanatic,nt all muslims r brainwashed with d jihad holy war bullsh*t,n ts nt all of em dah r harsh n violent ts just dat a significant fraction in dia statistics holds such inhuman bliv,ma point aint loving a potential ticking time bomb,ts nt generalizing ur disdain for d whole tribe or religion just cuz a fragment of em has gone berserk,igbo,hausa,yoruba we all av bad eggs amidst us,we can't just keep trading blames n expect d country to move forward......we'd better split up dan to keep living in dis "tom n jerry" kinda relationship....I'l never hate or despise any being from anoda tribe or race,irrespective of wat d tribe believes in,I'l hate u for ur evil deeds nt cuz u belong to a particular tribe.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by hansad: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg:

MODIFIED:
I THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO
WRECK THE ECONOMY OF THE
NORTH.OF ALL THE STATES IN THE
NORT.KANO& KADUNA ARE THE
MOST VIABLE.AND RECENTLY THERE
HAVE BEEN BOMB BLASTS IN THESE
STATES.IF THE ECONOMY OF THESE
STATES COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY OF
THE NORTH ALSO COLLAPSES shocked

But the day north embraced sharia criminal codes was the day north started wrecking its economy. Boko Haram says it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country. Take it or leave it, without north embracing sharia criminal codes since year 2000, Boko Haram could not have manifested in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Elgaxton(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg:
PLS THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT PEOPLE DYING angry

You know this so-called bombers are propelled by the evil spirit of violence, its not about religion cos from what I see, both religions have been victims. The idea of this evil to blind the eyes to Nigeria thus making them see these terrible acts from just one angle, religion.

These evil acts and someone is laughing happily, so pathetic and childish
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: bros, I'm in 100 level, the only law course offered is legal method and we've only done the basics so forgive me if I'm not versed in your constitution yet.

So far I'm not doing badly, I concentrated enough in the first semester to be one of only 2 people to get an A in a class of over 200. You should've asked rather than jump to baseless conclusions.

Please, don't dignify me with a reply cuz it beats me why an obviously learned lawyer of your ilk would trade words with a beginner.

Thanks for the correction still, appreciate it and have a wonderful evening grin

Im gonna be ur defense counsel right now just for being humble enough to admit your limitations.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
byrron:

Im gonna be ur defense counsel right now just for being humble enough to admit your limitations.
thanks for volunteering, but it appears the plaintiff has dropped the charges

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.