Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51606 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiossy: you must the product of a malicious molestation on ur mother!
**coughs***
i will only blame ur father that fvcked a corpse to sire you.
Direct your rants to your run away warlord!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's so sad that even when fellow Nigerians are murdered you guys on Nairaland only see it as another opportunity to insult and curse other tribes. All of you , both Yoruba and Igbo who have decided to turn this into another tribal fight are sick and it's obvious you're not even successful in your individual ives. No successful person spends hours on the internet beating their chests over whose tribe is better. The likes of Adenuga and Jim Ovia wouldn't have made it in life if this was what they did with their time. Get a life you little boys

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
20pounds:

Having a mobile phone and data on it does not guarantee an understanding of a situation. What do you expect the FG to do? Kill everybody and rout Kano state? What with a non- co-operating Governor in charge in that state.

If the FG refuse to install CCTV cameras in Kano state, why has Kwankwaso refused to do same instead of going to construct school buildings in Niger republic? Have you seen what Obiano is doing in Anambra in terms of security?

For inviting the military to take over government; I'd only say that I am ashamed that a student of the Faculty that made me many years ago, talk in this manner. Have you been radicalised by a popular lecturer in that faculty?
yeah, cool story. Oust the governor and install a military governor if necessary. I reserve the right to an opinion, you have the right to disagree, the manner with which you did that is questionable. You just dropped some BS here rather than provide better options. GEJ is the GCFR, who is Kwankwaso to stop him if he wants to replace him? That's like suggesting a LG Chairman can stop Kwankwaso from making a decision in Kano
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by walex2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
There is problem in d land, instead of providing reasonable contribution people divulge by tribalising the whole issues and the forum is filled with hatred speech. SMH
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mods pleas do your job and remove all the offensive tribalistic and hateful comments.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by dayosaurus(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Everyone think!!!!! it could be the CHIBOK GIRLS [b][/b][size=20pt][/size]. THAT BOKOHARAM IS USING TO DETONATE THIS BOMBS.. COS ALL THE FEMALE BOMBERS ARE ALWAYS YOUNG TEENAGERS angry shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by stildude(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/5-minutes-that-will-completely-change-the-way-you-look-at-islam

after you watch this video and others you should know the mindset of islamic terrorists, Only God will save us. Very soon, we should adopt Israeli approach to defending ourselves even if the world sees it the other way, he who wears the shoes....
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
dayosaurus: Everyone think!!!!! it could be the CHIBOK GIRLS [b][/b][size=20pt][/size]. THAT BOKOHARAM IS USING TO DETONATE THIS BOMBS.. COS ALL THE FEMALE BOMBERS ARE ALWAYS YOUNG TEENAGERS angry shocked

I think so too and it's very worrying. Nigeria has failed those girls. People have made it about politics instead of rallying together to get them home.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg:
MAYBE FEMALE MUSLIMS NOWADAYS ALSO WANT THEIR OWN 77 MALE VIRGINSlipsrsealed
If you are called a f.o.o.l, hope you don't argue.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
harde2lah:
Ojoiku must be laughing his ass off where he is now. ojoiku holds a patent in cowardice. He even wrote a thesis on his act of cowardice. here this from a fellow flatty whose daughter was screwed by fani kayode:

Bainca Ojukwu's father in his book A view into
history: Ojukwu and the Igbo cause
Christian C. Onoh stated clearly that in his
opinion
Ojukwu was a cantankerous coward who
abandoned the Igbo's and ran away to save his
own skin. He described Ojukwu as a shameless
cantankerous chameleon who went behind the
back of Igbo's to negotiate the release of his
father's properties without any concern for other
Igbo's who lost properties too.

LMAO......

the power thirsty ojuiku cowardice is legendary. Foolish old man.

You see those areas I highlighted? Key phrase, "In his opinion".

However, ladies and gentlemen, this video I'm about to present you is not an "opinion" but a raw fact.
This is a leaked video of the great General Oladipo Diya, a brave and well respected Yoruba son, kneeling before Abacha and begging for his dear life. Chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKKnx2fCKzw

The same coward 'planned' to stage a coup and was caught before even trying. Old man had no choice but to shhiitt his trousers and beg for his miserable life grin

Still want to talk to me about cowards? LMAO! When I said your cowardice was well documented, I meant it. grin

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by iswallker(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
YANKEECARZ: Starting from 6pm today the 28th of July 2014, there will be free recharge cards of Airtel, MTN, Etisalat and Glo every hour, posted on www.amebostory..com to show our immense appreciation for being loyal readers. The recharge cards will be posted under blog topic: FREE RECHARGE CARDS EVERY HOUR. Oya fast fingers make una ready oh! After today, it will be Free recharge cards @ every 12am&pm, 3am&pm, 6am&pm and 9am&pm. Wish you guys luck!!!!!

Why are you such a fool? People.are being bombed to pieces in kano and all you can do is advertise free recharge cards to draw traffic to your god forsaken blog..
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by dayosaurus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
tatiana009:

I think so too and it's very worrying. Nigeria has failed those girls. People have made it about politics instead of rallying together to get them home.

I believe it's them cos they end up killing no one but themselves. If it were real bombers they would kill hundreds b cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by sweetsugar01: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
This bomb blast issues are getting out of hand, Nigeria is not safe anymore there is always one bad news or the other. HABA
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
dayosaurus:

I believe it's them cos they end up killing no one but themselves. If it were real bombers they would kill hundreds b cry

Very true, there have been very few casualties with the female bombers which could point to the fact that they are not really trained. They may even be doing it under duress. These are the types of things I expect people to discuss on nairaland but there are too many losers here who can never see past tribe.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
I'm sorry buh it shall not be well with you n your criminalistic tribe... What's your fadaz prob with yorubas? You better watch it!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
What if these female suicide bombers are Chibok girls?
What if the BH soldiers and officers are forcing them to either go on suicide mission or face being slaughtered as rams?
Isn't it possible these girls are going on these missions against their own will?
Is it possible we have many more of such bombings ahead of us?
MAY GOD SAVE THIS NATION.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Swiftboy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexxie: Getting too much..
#give d people what they want and Split nigeria now
The problem with that option is that we'll be having boundry clashes,war may break out! Things aint just right,splitting because of crisis will make it an un-ending unrest between the new states. Splitting have to be when there's no crisis remember west Germany and Sudan.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by dayosaurus(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
tatiana009:

Very true, there have been very few casualties with the female bombers which could point to the fact that they are not really trained. They may even be doing it under duress. These are the types of things I expect people to discuss on nairaland but there are too many losers here who can never see past tribe.

Don't mind those kids / illiterates. I believe they are doing it under duress or are not in control of the device. What happened to thinking outside the box by our security agents??.. the future of Nigeria is bleak if nothing is done to arrest the situation soon.. cry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Moredew(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
All u saying it good may ur family members be involved in dis
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

You see those areas I highlighted? Key phrase, "In his opinion".

However, ladies and gentlemen, this video I'm about to present you is not an "opinion" but a raw fact.
This is a leaked video of the great General Oladipo Diya, a brave and well respected Yoruba son, kneeling before Abacha and begging for his dear life. Chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKKnx2fCKzw

The same coward 'planned' to stage a coup and was caught before even trying. Old man had no choice but to shhiitt his trousers and beg for his miserable life grin

Still want to talk to me about cowards? LMAO! When I said your cowardice was well documented, I meant it. grin
Hehehehe
ojoiku is really laughing his a.ss off here. I have told u that your run away warlord fits d perfect description of cowardice. Calling Awo and Diya cowards is an insult to ojuiku, the renowned coward. ojoiku is a domestic foul.
You have 4gotten so soon how our war veterans like Akintola a.k.a the black scorpion, ekun oko igbo. He decimated and had a lot of eeboes for dinner.
Yorubas like Wole Soyinka, Gani, Fela etc have been known to voice out even during the tyrannic rule of Abacha. Calling these pple cowards is an insult to the domestic foul you called you warlord, the numero uno of ndieegbo.
We know your hallmark:
I: I
G: GO
B: BEFORE
O: OTHERS

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by TemmyTee82(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
If Moslems want to destroy themselves and their land, may God help dem accomplish their aim. What they wished for other is now happening to them,
Moneybag4411, once more ---Haaaaaahaaa hoooohoooo, i'm loving it.

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by zelexotunla(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Female Suicide Bombers in different locations are they not our Chibok Girls? May God please brings dis to an end.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by omololu2020(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: the current civilian government is far worse than the military. They're still corrupt, they still kill the opoosition and are involved in rituals and the likes, but the country would be far better if we had some security, that's the most important thing andd the military can provide it
girl d nigeria militart can neva take ova,if any military officer tak ova,e will rule only z state

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: yeah, cool story. Oust the governor and install a military governor if necessary. I reserve the right to an opinion, you have the right to disagree, the manner with which you did that is questionable. You just dropped some BS here rather than provide better options. GEJ is the GCFR, who is Kwankwaso to stop him if he wants to replace him? That's like suggesting a LG Chairman can stop Kwankwaso from making a decision in Kano

Again, I'll advise you to concentrate less on nairaland and more on your text books. Ever heard of the word 'Jurisdiction' before? Do you know of the existence of Exclusive and concurrent lists in the constitution( second schedule. 1999 constn)? Do you understand the meaning of encroachment?

Read all these to know the powers of a President, Governor and Local Govt. Chairmen.

In the exercise of his powers to declare a state of emergency(S. 305 1999 constn[as amended]), the President is not empowered to oust a sitting Governor and replace him with another.

By virtue of the decision of the Supreme Court in Fmr Abia state LG c/men & councillors V. Governor Abia state, it was held and rightly so, that a Governor does not have the powers to remove a council chairman or councillor.

Young lady, I don't know what the he.ck you are talking about and I have ceased from dignifying you with a post.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by dieselengine3(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
.....my brother even if ders is a bomb blast in Oshogbo,Ogbomosho or Ondo,yolobas will still tell u its mostly ibos that was affected...haba...i keep on saying this too much red oil is not gud for brain

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Take your shiitty, badly written epistle to your tribe of vagabonds and slaves who make a living from bowing to worship their Hausa-Fulani overlords even after getting mercilessly humiliated in the 90's.

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win"? Yeah, take that one to your shameless, bitter old coward AwOLEwo who ran to his bedroom and choked himself with otapiapia the second he heard the young IBB was coming to get him. The agbaya didn't even face any war ooo, this one na just "heard", and he immediately killed himself with a rat poison that cost less than 30 naira. You fools have no shame in your lives.

And as usual, you're here to cook fables and claim glory about Yoruba people winning the civil war. LOL M0ron, that civil war was essentially the state of Biafra against the British interests who didn't wan't to see their company (Royal Dutch Shell) lose control of the vast oil in the Eastern region. You boneheads were merely recruited as willing pawns to fight with weapons purchased by your Western masters. You talk about cutlasses, but which cars or weapons have you fetish pieces of shhit produced in your lives with your Oluwole certificates? 54 years and counting, and not one meaningful patent to your names.

The only thing you pride yourselves in, is being humble servants to your Fulani overlords who have taken over from where the British left off.
Otherwise, how else does one explain the desperation of your inept leaders at getting their Northern master to the presidency, even after Bola Tinubu and his ragtag band of NADECO cowards practically had to hide in Golden Morn cartons to make it out of the country when they were being chased by the Northern head(s) of state during the 80's and 90's? And not just that; the same man behind Khudirat Abiola's devastating assassination was made the Inspector General of Police by GEJ, and not one of you cowards had the balls to speak up grin

Do I mention General Diya, your weeping general who got on his knees to plead with a junior officer for forgiveness? grin

M0ron, your cowardice is well documented; so please, go look for a quiet corner and die if you're offended by facts.

Loser grin
You people sha. Well one thing I know for sure is that you will never be on the part of truth when it comes to this topics but the truth can never be hidden. Let me remind you of a certain Adekunle Fajuyi and the circumstances sorrounding his death. This your crave for another war will ruin you completely this time. This is not school aluta or cyber warfare that you guys are expacts on. You call Awolowo a coward I laugh at your stupidity your brothers run to the west for surviver and all that is made possible by the effort of this man "Abi una no get water for una place again ni for shipping business". The circumstances sorrounding his death is that of a warrior even though a great sin in the sight of God. IBB was a militry head of state and instead of been jailed he rather take his own life. What can he do I ask you mugu. On Diya's case remember even Jesus wept.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Lilimax(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
tintingz: Wanted to skip your crap you posted but at bold, there are Igbo Muslims.

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/997009/challenges-igbo-muslims

Maybe y
There are Igbo Moslems but very few. embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
harde2lah:
Hehehehe
ojoiku is really laughing his a.ss off here. I have told u that your run away warlord fits d perfect description of cowardice. Calling Awo and Diya cowards is an insult to ojuiku, the renowned coward. ojoiku is a domestic foul.
You have 4gotten so soon how our war veterans like Akintola a.k.a the black scorpion, ekun oko igbo. He decimated and had a lot of eeboes for dinner.
Yorubas like Wole Soyinka, Gani, Fela etc have been known to voice out even during the tyrannic rule of Abacha. Calling these pple cowards is an insult to the domestic foul you called you warlord, the numero uno of ndieegbo.
We know your hallmark:

LMAO! Now I've confirmed I'm speaking to a total illterate, but it's not surprising.
Akintola AKA Black Scorpion? Did you mean to say Akintola or did you mean to say Adekunle, or is that just your embarrassing illiteracy kicking into full gear?
But that's okay. I won't blame you too much, rather I'll rest the blame on your cheap, half-baked Yoruba education you received in another one of your brown roof school.

But coming down to Adekunle and Ojukwu...
Would you compare Adekunle to an Ojukwu who, after everything, came back to see his words come to pass. And not just that, he came back to his wealth, and received a national funeral.
Now where is your Black Scorpion today? He's currently rotting away in abject poverty with none of his Yoruba brothers coming to his aid.
See link if you doubt me: http://lagosblog.net/black-scorpion-colonel-adekunle-in-abject-poverty/
now, tell me who will die the loser? grin

Keep licking Northern asss like the lowlives you are. No one expects any better from you losers anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Eyepencil: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hopefully we are expecting another bomb blast by tomorrow. Muslims should be the major target pls.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Lilimax(f): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
All these hijab wearers self undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by xplorefilm: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
harde2lah:
Hehehehe
We know your hallmark:
have their been any activist from this Igbo mor0ns after that coward called Ojukwu
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by streetzdreamz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
seeprob: NAIRALAND IS PROMOTING TRIBAL WAR PERIOD.....!!!! most comments i read here are full of hate rather than collective discussion and suggestion on way forward as a nation. yet to see the reason why the so called moderators and owner of this forum allow such inciting comments and post.
like seriously I don't see dis tribal war ending anytime soon,imagine some of em inciting events dat av apend b4 dey were even conceived,its dis same hatred dey'd pass down to dia offsprings,yet dey r all hoping for a better Nigeria,as for d mods,ion think they r active in taking e measures to keep dis hatred n inSanity in check.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.