Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (51034 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaman66: Is the boy a Viking? Just asking from the inscription on his cap.. Can anyone see that?
9ja una get mouth! Weytin come concern us with cap? wish he rest in peace instead. *smh

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by mike404(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
atrix4g: Inna Li llahi wa ina Illaihi rojiun
BOMB ALERT sad

9 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by shizzleStar: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
ok! RIP young man

so does this stop the little man from being a nuisance to himself on social media? I'm actually shocked there's no mention of Jonathan in the so called news

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by AmicableEd: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
so many hateful comments from some Nigerians are pouring in on his Facebook wall...it's incredible. http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/nasir-el-rufai-loses-son-in-ghastly.html

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Ahmeduana(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Solutioncrib]
EDA TO ROFO IKA FOMO LAKEJI BOPE TITI OMO RE AJE NIBE.May d child soul rst in pafect peace&GOD not vsit d sins of our father upon us
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by cannonnier(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord: This man has lost it, your son died this morning and he's on their internet again, waiting for him to accuse GEJ of been responsible as usual.

RIP young Hamza, May your soul RIP.

you, actually is the one who has lost it.

or are you trying to redefine the purpose of the internet not for communication?
angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by date1816: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
SOLILOQUY !!!No matter how deep ones hatred for Northern Nigeria is, you cannot help but acknowledge the fact that some hidden forces are out to completely destroy the region. No need for any conspiracy theories, let's just concentrate on what we can clearly see!. For four years now, the whole battle is going on in just one section of the country, innocent people are continuously bombed without any visible motive!. Everywhere is a target, Mosques, Churches, Schools, Motor parks, Bus stops, Supermarkets, Viewing centres etc. Everybody is a target, the old, young, female, male, clergy, politician, market women etc. While all this is going on, the same people being killed are also the, same people being suspected of killing themselves!. It has gotten so bad that every Northerner is a potential suspect!. Now here is an important point to ponder about!....., the perpetrators of this heinous acts are obviously without any iota of doubt, aiming and targeting the partitioning and eventual division of Nigeria!. Unfortunately, All Northerners are openly accused of not in support of any form of division because of Oil money, in fact, northerners are abused daily for that!, with degrading names such as Leeches, Parasites, et al. The recent national conference is a clear pointer of North's resistance to division!. So how on earth will somebody being accused of harboring fear of division, covertly and brutally pursue same through terrorism?? Why don't we for once beam our search light on those that are vigorously pursuing same, for the sole purpose of controlling resources? You be the judge!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
warripekin: No na Oga Jonah na im kill am. Meanwhile may his soul rest in peace
It is possible; Segun, Awolowo's son was killed by the power-that-be when the sage was in prison in the early 1960's.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Charmostik(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP.......
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by chibwike(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
MadCow1: [b]This should be interesting.

Rest in Peace young man, your time is up.
haba
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by piagetskinner(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
laprince: its so sad.
may his soul rest in peace.

I just hope someone would not say it is politically motivated

made front page after over FIVE (5) years.

hamza, rest in peace o!
You just said it
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
dulaman: fine boy rip
gay,you preeeek don dey rise abi?mtcheeeew
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by piagetskinner(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP young lad
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by bIoodykiller: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
karma is a bitchh
shey no be him dey play politics with people's
death.
playing politics with bomb blast
ok blame Gej for this na as usual
if you don't blame Gej for this YOUR FATHER
i don't feel sorry for him i only pity the boy
because he is caught up in the sins of his dwarf
father.
rip boy

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by successking: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP boy

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
tbagjames:
Who aowed, and who is reaping...smh
papa sow, son reap
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by mike404(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
tbagjames:
Who aowed, and who is reaping...smh
WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by silica(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Former FCT Minister, El-Rufai loses son in auto crash in AbujaBy Wale Odunsi on July 29, 2014@dailypostngr

A former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Sunday morning lost one of his sons in a car crash.

Confirming the incident, El-Rufai in a statement posted on his Facebook page wrote: “From Allah, we came and to Him we shall return. Please join our family in praying for the repose of the soul of my son, Hamza El-Rufai who died this morning in a motor accident in Abuja.”

DailyPost recalls that On November 26 2011, Yasmine, eldest daughter of the ex-BPE boss, passed away suddenly in her London apartment after a reported neurological attack.

Yasmine held a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Bath, UK and a Master’s Degree from the London School of Economics (LSE). She also had a law Degree from the University of London.

In October 2013, El-Rufai’s immediate brother, Ibrahim and his nephew Lawal Sani-Gwandu were also killed in a car crash.
Source:
http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/29/breaking-former-fct-minister-el-rufai-loses-son-auto-crash-abuja/

While condoling with the former minister on the Loss of this promising young man, it may be necessary for him to take a time off his hate messages and dirty politics and reflect on these series of unfortunate deaths. To lose two children and other relatives within such a short period of time definitely calls for sober reflection.
May Aljannah firdaus be his final abode.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Blackfire(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: BOMB ALERT sad
no na paradise alert!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
ojimbo: the old man is addicted to facebook nd twitter

infact....

the way I am seeing his trend, he might end up twitting and facebooking his death also from beyond.

"fellow nigerians, I passed away about 2 of the clock today" twitted by el-rufai by 2:05 today

3 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by jumokey1: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
if it is true RIP,cos i dont trust El-rufai.big tie liar
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by creamylicious(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pity. This man has had to bury three of his children. I just pray he doesn't lose all kids b4 leaving planet earth. And all ye political bigots stop bringing politics into death matters. That is why we have not been able to rescue the chibok girls. See how cameroon quickly rescued their pm's wife without politicking.

2 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
silica: Former FCT Minister, El-Rufai loses son in auto crash in AbujaBy Wale Odunsi on July 29, 2014@dailypostngr

A former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Sunday morning lost one of his sons in a car crash.

Confirming the incident, El-Rufai in a statement posted on his Facebook page wrote: “From Allah, we came and to Him we shall return. Please join our family in praying for the repose of the soul of my son, Hamza El-Rufai who died this morning in a motor accident in Abuja.”

DailyPost recalls that On November 26 2011, Yasmine, eldest daughter of the ex-BPE boss, passed away suddenly in her London apartment after a reported neurological attack.

Yasmine held a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Bath, UK and a Master’s Degree from the London School of Economics (LSE). She also had a law Degree from the University of London.

In October 2013, El-Rufai’s immediate brother, Ibrahim and his nephew Lawal Sani-Gwandu were also killed in a car crash.
Source:
http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/29/breaking-former-fct-minister-el-rufai-loses-son-auto-crash-abuja/

While condoling with the former minister on the Loss of this promising young man, it may be necessary for him to take a time off his hate messages and dirty politics and reflect on these series of unfortunate deaths. To lose two children and other relatives within such a short period of time definitely calls for sober reflection.
May Aljannah firdaus be his final abode.
el-rufai once said that dem no dey old for him family,as far as he is concerned,no long thing,so spare the man all dis stories

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Coldfeet(f): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
So this guy has buried 2 kids now? Not long ago his daughter was found dead in her room now his son in a car crash Only God knows.. May his soul find peace and may God comfort his mother.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by gratiaeo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
El rufail will mourn until he learn how to respect himself.

I hate to say this no one mock God and remain the same El rufail insulted Jesus Christ the son of God so how does he expect to have peace in his family.

Until he repent he will forever running from pillar to pole.

He lost his daughter in UK and here another one El rufail must repent by saying sorrow to God opening and to all the people his deliberate or indeliberate caused their death when he was a minister otherwise he will never have peace including his generations born and unborn.

This is not my wishes for him but the wishes of God for him until he truly repent.

4 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by femi4: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
ayobase:

kai, rest in peace boy.

ur father still get time to come Facebook to annoounce ur fresh demise o.

well, we are all different.

he already has the fortitude to bear ur loss
I was thinking in that line too

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by oluwafemi113(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
I shake my head wit pity for d future of dis country . 90% of us 're brainless , I wonder why my fellow Yoruba ppl join Igbos wit dere senseless comments but I wil Remind all of u dat . Abuja is not just a place u can build any how . El-rufai do his job d way it suppose to be . broda rest in peace May ALLAH forgive all ur sins and show u mercy

Ameen. !!!! ...... الله إجاباتنا الصلاة آمين

4 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by piagetskinner(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
creamylicious: Pity. This man has had to bury three of his children. I just pray he doesn't lose all kids b4 leaving planet earth. And all ye political bigots stop bringing politics into death matters. That is why we have not been able to rescue the chibok girls. See how cameroon quickly rescued their pm's wife without politicking.
shocked she has been rescued already??
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by metorichmond(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
warripekin: No na Oga Jonah na im kill am. Meanwhile may his soul rest in peace

U r a big fool, u not mind the kind of comment u make publicly before u cause ursef n ur family trouble. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by maclatunji: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Really sad news, may Allah forgive his sins and give the family the fotitude to bear the loss.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by poiZon: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Opiosko: I think he should have allowed d police or a relative to announce it. Posting stuff when he is supposd to be mouring...as if na naming ceremony is irrational. RIP to d dead lad

bros no be anyhw posting him do o, him dey update him status!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.