Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,092 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4426 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Goodluck EBOLA jonathan cheesycheesy
wicked! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by EdCure: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: A wretched, jobless and illiterate drunkard looking for relevance!
Aptly put. But unfortunately, if you ignore his moronic threads because of his endemic trademark idiocy, his liked-minded herd of Useful Idıots will swarm in and celebrate their willful ignorance with disgusting crassness to make it appear as representing the opinion of the majority of Nairalanders.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: seriously? I was looking for the thread and I found out it was hidden. I knew he was gonna ban Cleverly anyway. He hates to hear the truth. I pray for another Tsunami to happen so that Cleverly will be free again from the hands of the tyrants. grin grin
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned Se.un banned Cleverly for 3 Months, for insinuating that he(Se.un) was not intelligent enough to moderate politics section! grin grin grin
And he banned all lagbake's IDs till 2024 for "don't create another acct when banned". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Gbawe: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Uncle Gbawe, are you an English professor ?

No my brother. I just read a lot. I always have.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2014
neena: And he banned all lagbake's IDs till 2024 for "don't create another acct when banned". undecided
now this is not funny! SMH

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: IDUMUOSE- FRANCIS OCHEME

the shoe at the last picture, reminds of mr-biggs meatpie sold at the fuel station opposite mko gardens. oh boy idumouse na head of life. olori-kabitikabiti.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

the shoe at the last picture, reminds of mr-biggs meatpie sold at the fuel station opposite mko gardens. oh boy idumouse na head of life. olori-kabitikabiti.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: now this is not funny! SMH
undecided undecided
I will launch a new series of monikers. 50 to be precise. He can never kill the progressives. Never. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2014
I pity the blind followers of Goatluck ebola Jonathief.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: seriously? I was looking for the thread and I found out it was hidden. I knew he was gonna ban Cleverly anyway. He hates to hear the truth. I pray for another Tsunami to happen so that Cleverly will be free again from the hands of the tyrants. grin grin
Berem, you may doubt this, but it is true, if another tsunami hits NL some people won't come back because the site is no longer intellectually rich. Where are the likes of Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Dasola, ACM10, DerideGull, PhysiQED, Eziachi, etc? They hardly comment anymore. Dayokanu, in particular, is still commenting in the sports section but avoids the politics section. After the tsunami, Dasola made just about 3 comments and left.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
neena: I will launch a new series of monikers. 50 to be precise. He can never kill the progressives. Never. cool
I am also bracing up for the worst to come. It seems he has resumed the clamping down of Progressives.
Nothing do you sis. You got my support!

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: grin grin grin

enter the Facebook profile see where that thing they live self.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: I am also bracing up for the worst to come. It seems he has resumed the clamping down of Progressives.
Nothing do you sis. You got my support!
cool cool
Na dem go tire! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: both fools deserve the gold medal for the exhibition of foolishness on nairaland.
thunder finish your useless life. ASHAWO KOBO KOBO
AKWUNAKWUNA OHIA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by omenka(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: i don't want to be infested with your badluck this morning please.Go and visit other threads and come back later.
Whoooo! Didn't know I was missing a party here!! Thanx for calling me out MalcoImX!

So Idu-mud-house is back!!! Welcome bro!! smiley

Guys have you seen a picture of the crib this nigga lives in?? Scorching poverty I tell ya!! gringrin. Guess he's gotta work extra hard to up his ppp stipends. grin

Meanwhile, I gather your state governor, Gabriel Suswam, went all Robin-Hood on the june salaries of state civil servants which he just paid three days ago!! gringrin. Heard they are preparing to shut down the state indefinitely after the Salah break!! As much as 65k went missing in some cases! Do you deny this?? grin. Mind sharing with us the details behind this new PDP-style thievery?? smiley

I wonder what the opposition in that state is doing angry! Why isn't this delicious meal already on every national daily even though the minority leader of the Senate is from the state?undecided

Lastly bro, don't you think it's about time you changed the furnitures in that house?? And paint the house too?? The cracks on the wall too need urgent attention!! Don't want you blaming Buhari should it collapse tomorrow!!
You might be like "PDP-e Rat's house collapses after exposing Buhari's attempted suicide!" grin. We don't want such negative publicity.

Thank You! grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
Berem, you may doubt this, but it is true, if another tsunami hits NL some people won't come back because the site is no longer intellectually rich. Where are the likes of Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Dasola, ACM10, DerideGull, PhysiQED, Eziachi, etc? They hardly comment anymore. Dayokanu, in particular, is still commenting in the sports section but avoids the politics section. After the tsunami, Dasola made just about 3 comments and left.
I do not believe all those you mentioned have left politics section. They are very much around with their alternate monikers posting comments. The only thing that can separate posters from this section is DEATH!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
neena: And he banned all lagbake's IDs till 2024 for "don't create another acct when banned". undecided

Serious? undecided
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Gbawe:

I remember calling it "pseudo-privatisation" to only receive insults from those who are ethnocentric, biased and clannish beyond redemption. Now every Nigerian is enjoying 'privatisation' the 'fresh air' way.

What Nigerians will always fail to understand, because many are ethnocentric and sentimental, is that the nature of a man (whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw or Ikwerre) will always affect what he does. I predicted it boldly, when it was unfashionable to do so, that GEJ will only deliver "pseudo-privatisation" because his corrupt and totally self-serving nature means he will ruin every good initiative capable of improving life for the ordinary Nigerians via seeking to profit cynically and callously every time and everywhere.

GEJ's uncontrollable lust for self-aggrandizement, for him and his minions, will always lead to laudable projects being hijacked by cronyism, incompetence and greed. We all saw this with fuel subsidy turned into a huge scam benefiting cronies and pals of Government. Likewise SURE-P became another scam after GEJ had assured the 'saving's from removal of subsidy will 'rescue' Nigeria and turn her into Dubai. We saw how $18 billion disbursed to fight Boko Haram has been turned into 'awoof chopulation' for the Government and its pals while insecurity worsens daily. NNPC is now scam and grand corruption personified. Now same is the case with this scam power 'privatisation'. By now, it is obvious to sensible folks that nothing will work under this government because of the nature of GEJ and others like him who are in charge of Nigerian at the highest level.
What disturbs me most is the introduction of fixed charges. Just recently my fixed charge for post paid metre was increased from 500 to 650 while the consumption stood at 350. I'm paying more for fixed charge than consumption. What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by EdCure: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: IDUMUOSE- FRANCIS OCHEME
The demented moronic idumumu needs a hole in his swollen head to dislodge the debris he has for brains.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
lakpalakpa: I wonder who is more silly between the foolish OP and VictorCiza...

grin grin grin
Foolish slowpoke
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
is that your best shot? Same old lines since 1987. Try harder next time!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
neena: Na dem go tire! cool cool
as long as opening an email and creating monikers is free,na dem go tire!
No shaking!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: I do not believe all those you mentioned have left politics section. They are very much around with their alternate monikers posting comments. The only thing that can separate posters from this section is DEATH!
Their alternate monikers can't be as effective as the much used ones. I miss Dayokanu, Katsumoto, Dasola and DerideGull.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tunder finish your useless life. ASHAWO KOBO KOBO
AKWUNAKWUNA OHIA

illiterate it is spelt thunder and not the rubbish you wrote up there. I know you trade in prossie thingy in maitama!!!! cause the two state you claim, are global champion in the trade...... and please are you from Benue or anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
So you registered with nairaland just to write about me? Go and get a job brother and stop behaving like a baby.Get out
MalcoImX: idumuose is still teaching our children that Mungo Park discovered River Niger!
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
MalcoImX: We pitied you when upon 500GP's expositions, omenka it was, I think who created the mudhouse theory, not knowing you're resting to resurface.

Have you saved the pictures of the drunkard? It is on display again! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: So you registered with nairaland just to write about me? Go and get a job brother and stop behaving like a baby.Get out

idumumu abeg where you buy that your mr-biggs meatpie shoe? e joor.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Serious? undecided
Very.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: oops! lipsrsealed
nothing do you my darling sister! cheesy cheesy
lol @ my darling sister.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2014
EdCure:
The demented moronic Edcure needs a hole in his swollen head to dislodge the debris he has for brains.
Fixed.
Next person pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
lol @ my darling sister.
cheesy cheesy
Babe,how you take see rain for Lagos na? Nawao! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
Fixed.
Next person pls.

idumouse why are you retro cranially inverted from your picture, are you sure you not due for a lobotomy..... between your head ehn!!!!!!!!....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

World Fattest Man,Aged 38 Dies(pictured) / Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. / We Are Now Free From Tinubu -- Omotayo Alasoadura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.