Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,997 members, 7,821,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4423 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

I see you are trying very hard to lift your friend's spirit. That is very commendable but his reputation is forever tattered on Nairaland. When the roll call of nut jobs are call here on Nairalad, he will take a prominent seat alongside folks like you.

Aigbofa la nwo. Oke. Ifaa kan. Kosininu. Paraa.

You shall know the truth and the truths shall set you FREE!

APC sorry you have reached dead end grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

IT'S A SURPRISE RIGHT. JOHN PAUL IKENNA.

I KNOW YOUR NAME THROUGH HOLY SPIRIT
THEN KEEP KEEP LIVING IN IGNORANCE THROUGH THE SAME HOLY SPIRIT. ASK EGGSTEALER HOW HE CAME UP WITH MY NAME:
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin Man, give it up! You have finished yourself on Nairaland!

Cleverly,i never knew you could behave like a dog.Nairaland is place where i get to know what's happening in Nigeria-ditto accross the world.

The second reason i joined nairaland is to catch my fun.So i'm catching my fun.I don't tie Nairaland around me like a wrapper wherever i go like most of you do.

Quit this your pettiness as i don't expect you to bring yourself down to the level of anago alias eggheaders.I will never be tired throwing jabs at you as long as you throws your at me.But now i have learnt to be the aggressor .Expect more punches from me.Anuofia.‎​​​​​grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: he also claim to have my own profile, what a bleating goat grin grin grin
The boy is a fucking maggot, do you know how claim to got my details, he said he got it through my writing on Facebook.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
THEN KEEP KEEP LIVING IN IGNORANCE THROUGH THE SAME HOLY SPIRIT. ASK EGGSTEALER HOW HE CAME UP WITH MY NAME:

I PERSONALLY GOT YOUR NAME. DON'T DENY YOUR NAME. I HAVE BEEN ON YOU SINCE.

#NAMES OF NAIRALANDERS IS AT MY FINGER TIPS

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
The boy is a fucking maggot, do you know how claim to got my details, he said he got it through my writing on Facebook.
hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
See the Family of TeamFreshAir Clown shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

I PERSONALLY GOT YOUR NAME. DON'T DENY YOUR NAME. I HAVE BEEN ON YOU SINCE.

#NAMES OF NAIRALANDERS IS AT MY FINGER TIPS

What benefits do you derived from brandishing your vision by claiming you got names of Nairalander

If you are an instrument in the last unfortunate disaster here?, be rest assured that YOUR SINS SHALL FIND YOU OUT.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
See his Innocent Son! sad Instead of the salty-balls lick!ng fagg0t should work hard to feed the kid and his obese mama (abi na wife? undecided) the fat-head f00l is busy propagating lies and opening senseless threads on Nairaland. God Punish Poverty! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Firefire: @ Idumose,

I see the serpentine tongues wailing from page ONE.

I have one word for them: APC propaganda has failed. Nairaland is a fragment of the failure of APC.

for those that care to read and listen:

God has rejected APC,

The gods have turn their back against APC,

The accenstors had thrown APC into the Atlantic Ocean.

Nigeria and Nigerians are wiser.

The earlier the deformed and myopic followers discovered the better for their future.

Long live Nairaland

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

- Firefire!
God bless you bro but these e-urchins here are likened to a dog who has been destined for destruction because the aroma of human poo won't let it think straight.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Very Ugly Thing! sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Brimmie: See the Family of TeamFreshAir Clown shocked shocked
I swear, you don't live more comfortable than he does, you know it within you.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Brimmie: Very Ugly Thing! sad

angry angry

Can you post your generation pictures also for comparison
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
You are right bro and that's why i don't engage him cos he seems to have a locked-in-thinking.He cannot answer simple questions thrown at him so why waste your time with him.
customized07: you don't seem intelligent, you find it difficult to answer my questions, are you a dullard?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Firefire:

What benefits do you derived from brandishing your vision by claiming you got names of Nairalander

If you are an instrument in the last unfortunate disaster here?, be rest assured that YOUR SINS SHALL FIND YOU OUT.

STORY FOR THE GODS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: I swear, you don't live more comfortable than he does, you know it within you.
Lmao! grin grin You bastards won't cease to amaze me!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

THREAD:::: What Is The Presidential Result In Your Polling Unit / World Fattest Man,Aged 38 Dies(pictured) / Is President Buhari The Reason Why Nollywood Is Beating The Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.