Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,498 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4522 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

enter the Facebook profile see where that thing they live self.

Now I know the kind of people I exchange words with on Nairaland! So pathetic! angry please I advise everybody to save the pictures for posterity sake!

Welldone 500GB!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2014
i will ask chino to take care of you because i can see you fear him a lot.‎​​​​​grin grin
anago9010:

the shoe at the last picture, reminds of mr-biggs meatpie sold at the fuel station opposite mko gardens. oh boy idumouse na head of life. olori-kabitikabiti.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: IDUMUOSE- FRANCIS OCHEME
wow, he's handsome. Idumuose, you are my fan on nairaland, you are very handsome, I need to follow you right now.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by EdCure: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: i don't want to be infested with your badluck this morning please.Go and visit other threads and come back later.
Idumuidiot, what you need is a hole in your head to dislodge the debris infesting your moribond brains with this level of stupidity you display on Nairaland.
I care less if the operation makes you cease to exist.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by omenka(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: So you registered with nairaland just to write about me? Go and get a job brother and stop behaving like a baby.Get out
Oga, do you handle evening classes for children discovered by Mungo Park or not?? gringrin

Chai!! Nairalanders are wicked sha!!!
Cross their path and they could make a freshly cooked meal, by an award winning French cook, taste like an egwusi soup out of which meat had been stolen overnight with bare hands!! gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt] Nairaland APC e-urchins have gone on Rampage.They are really pained.Let out your frustrations cos it's good for your health [/size]
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: i will ask chino to take care of you because i can see you fear him a lot.‎​​​​​grin grin

bwahhhaaaaaaaaaa humor me son!!!!! chino fear me pass Jesus Christ!!!! ran a series on his pictures for eons, forumites confirm it to be truth, when they compared it to the one he snapped of his legs. asap he changed his Facebook handle like 6 times because of me, outrightly close his wifey and business Facebook account. yet the supposed Facebook account of the eggy is still opened for public view. bring him here self this community need to see what his wife looks like.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Oga, do you handle evening classes for children discovered by Mungo Park or not?? gringrin

Chai!! Nairalanders are wicked sha!!!
Cross their path and they could make a freshly cooked meal, by an award winning French cook, taste like an egwusi soup out of which meat had been stolen overnight with bare hands!! gringringrin
bwahahahahaha!!! LWKMD!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Gbawe: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
What disturbs me most is the introduction of fixed charges. Just recently my fixed charge for post paid metre was increased from 500 to 650 while the consumption stood at 350. I'm paying more for fixed charge than consumption. What a country!

Bruv, everything about GEJ reeks of scams, deceit, hideous corruption and dubious self-aggrandizement at the expense of Nigerians and their woes. Look at the subsidy scam, the largest recorded scam in Nigeria's history, with no one brought to book today. Pension scam nko? Malabo ? SURE-P or SCAM-P nko? What of the employment scam fiasco that saw young Nigerians lose their lives chasing phantom jobs while the government raked in huge sums from purchase of 'registration forms'? What of $18 billion sunk into the fight against terror and insecurity whereas they are only able to equip our Army with peashooters the Boko boys laugh at? My man, we could go on all day but the world has given us too many example of callous leaders who become stupendously rich at the expense of their people for sensible Nigerians not to know what our "don't give a damn" President is all about. They will continue to rob you bill you for electricity they have not provided because leaders like GEJ come and mortgage every sector of Nigeria into the hands of cronies who only see Nigerians as Cash cows to be milked and exploited.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by omenka(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: [size=13pt] Nairaland APC e-urchins have gone on Rampage.They are really pained.Let out your frustrations cos it's good for your health [/size]
Oga don't go Omisore on this thread oo!! Stand and finish what you started!!

You never see anything!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by dozzzybaba: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
Their alternate monikers can't be as effective as the much used ones. I miss Dayokanu, Katsumoto, Dasola and DerideGull.
I miss them too. I also miss Terracotta, Dudu_Negro, bawomolo, Aisha, Jarus etc.

Those guys made Nairaland 'thick' with their intellectual contributions unlike now; Cretins, mo'rons, nematodes and PDP e-dogs have taken over

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: cheesy cheesy
Babe,how you take see rain for Lagos na? Nawao! grin
sis nor be small thing o, i have decided to restrict my movement till the rains stop o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Now I know the kind of people I exchange words with on Nairaland! So pathetic! angry please I advise everybody to save the pictures for posterity sake!

Welldone 500GB!
This confused man or woman,i don't know which one to call you.NgeneOkwuenu(female),Cleverly(male).which one you dey?
Since you returned to nairaland after your ban,you have been seeking relevance albeit unsuccessfully.Did i ask you to join a losing party? Serial losers.

Either you join team Jonathan or you surrender.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC slugs everywhere, run for your life, they are boko haram master-minders.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Cowards.APC e-rats hiding under new moniker to abuse me.I remain idumuose.i am not a coward.i don't go about registering new handles just to abuse people.

I face you headlong,man to man.If i get banned,fine,i will serve my ban quietly.COWARDS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: [size=13pt] Nairaland APC e-urchins have gone on Rampage.They are really pained.Let out your frustrations cos it's good for your health [/size]

You see ya self grin Even your co- travelers have all abandoned you here! None of them has shown up yet, indicating your foolishness exceeds party linings!
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
MalcoImX: We pitied you when upon 500GP's expositions, omenka it was, I think who created the mudhouse theory, not knowing you're resting to resurface.
gringrin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by iconize(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: IDUMUOSE- FRANCIS OCHEME

cheesy grin grin meaty head of life..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumouse shoe should made the face of Mr Biggs meat pie nationwide... folks what do y'all think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Welldone 500GB!
[size=13pt] Buhari is the first Nigeria head of state to attempt suicide [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: Cowards.APC e-rats hiding under new moniker to abuse me.I remain idumuose.i am not a coward.i don't go about registering new handles just to abuse people.

I face you headlong,man to man.If i get banned,fine,i will serve my ban quietly.COWARDS
APC dancing skelewu, they even posted a very handsome picture of you, mind the kind of PM you read nowadays if you are married.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by EdCure: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: is that your best shot? Same old lines since 1987. Try harder next time!
You are being too liberal in a futile attemp to expect anything more than insults and inane babbles from the Jonathanian herd of Useful Idıots.
Much like going to the airport to wait for a ship.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Whoooo! Didn't know I was missing a party here!! Thanx for calling me out MalcolmX!

So Idu-mud-house is back!!! Welcome bro!! smiley

Guys have you seen a picture of the crib this nigga lives in?? Scorching poverty I tell ya!! gringrin. Guess he's gotta work extra hard to up his ppp stipends. grin

Meanwhile, I gather your state governor, Gabriel Suswam, went all Robin-Hood on the june salaries of state civil servants which he just paid three days ago!! gringrin. Heard they are preparing to shut down the state indefinitely after the Salah break!! As much as 65k went missing in some cases! Do you deny this?? grin. Mind sharing with us the details behind this new PDP-style thievery?? smiley

I wonder what the opposition in that state is doing angry! Why isn't this delicious meal already on every national daily even though the minority leader of the Senate is from the state?undecided

Lastly bro, don't you think it's about time you changed the furnitures in that house?? And paint the house too?? The cracks on the wall too need urgent attention!! Don't want you blaming Buhari should it collapse tomorrow!!
You might be like "PDP-e Rat's house collapses after exposing Buhari's attempted suicide!" grin. We don't want such negative publicity.

Thank You! grin
He he, pity bro! If he could associate with you, Gbawes and egifts of this world, maybe the mud-house thinking and analysis will be replaced with development and humanistic ideologies, and he could at least help himself and at most his village.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010: idumouse shoe should made the face of Mr Biggs meat pie nationwide... folks what do y'all think.
what's his facebook name again? Lemme stroll to facebook and see the shoe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: Cowards.APC e-rats hiding under new moniker to abuse me.I remain idumuose.i am not a coward.i don't go about registering new handles just to abuse people.

cry me a river by idumumu featuring victorwerey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
This confused man or woman,i don't know which one to call you.NgeneOkwuenu(female),Cleverly(male).which one you dey?
Since you returned to nairaland after your ban,you have been seeking relevance albeit unsuccessfully.Did i ask you to join a losing party? Serial losers.

Either you join team Jonathan or you surrender.

Blah blah blah...See your family house as poverty is written all over it! Shameless idiotu! Everyday you would be here, shouting Ebola Till 2019 you poverty-dealt-brainless mofo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Gbawe: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: I miss them too. I also miss Terracotta, Dudu_Negro, bawomolo, Aisha, Jarus etc.

Those guys made Nairaland 'thick' with their intellectual contributions unlike now; Cretins, mo'rons, nematodes and PDP e-dogs have taken over

Too many bright guys, who contributed intelligently to make the forum enjoyable, are gone. Remember the likes of Pukkah, Kilode, Koruji, Akanbi Edu, Ajanlekoko et al. All gone and staying away while cretinous trolls, like the jobless and senseless OP, are everywhere multiplying like Rabbits.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: what's his facebook name again? Lemme stroll to facebook and see the shoe. grin grin

Francis ocheme, why that shoe no dey national museum self na APC cause.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: what's his facebook name again? Lemme stroll to facebook and see the shoe. grin grin

Francis Ocheme

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
EdCure:
You are being too liberal in a futile attempt to expect anything more than insults and inane babbles from the Jonathanian herd of Useful Idıots.
Much like going to the airport to wait for a ship.
abi my brother! Their insults is nothing to me at all. I am yet to see anything from the PDP e-rats that will frustrate me out of nairaland. I too much na! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You see ya self grin Even your co- travelers have all abandoned you here! None of them has shown up yet, indicating your foolishness exceeds party linings!
I don't need any co traveller to support me.I can't remember registering with anybody when i registered with NL.I am not a coward like you who go about changing gender.Are you not suffering from identity crises.Shame on you Nwaniba alias NgeneOkuenu alias cleverly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idumuose, you are a big star on nairaland, lemme invite chinolization, ichidodo, quid, chamack, dozzybaba to come and see how these APC slugs are hailing you. Idumuose is like a rat poison to APC e-rats grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza / Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.