Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4417 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: cry for a bleating goat? Are you kidding me? grin grin grin

QUESTION FOR THE GODS. LAMENTATION OF CUSTOMIZED07

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

sign of advance schizophrenia!!!! so the typed post sound too!!!! sorry niggi you hear unknown voice too!!!! check into yaba left guy.. even with a life long dose of lagatine, lexotan, neurovites and brain chemiron your lunacy won't still be cured.
lolzzzzz, bleat bleat bleat grin grin grin

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Descartes: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
They are in trouble.I await feb 14 2015 with eagerness where i will finally nail their coffin.

Keep posting the pictures of an innocent man and by the time APC guys assasinate him with the false belief that they have silenced idumuose,i will be here doing what i'm good at - exposing the supporters of APC.

i pity that young man whose picture is being displayed here.APC are just endangering his life.
"If you are not good at propaganda and blackmail, then you are not a politician"—Descartes™2014 cool
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
i replied in response to what customized posted.i am more than enough for all of you.

You quoted me, I really don't want to pile on you cause are getting enough flaks already to land you on a shrink's armchair.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

QUESTION FOR THE GODS. LAMENTATION OF CUSTOMIZED07
you don't seem intelligent, you find it difficult to answer my questions, are you a dullard?
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: you don't seem intelligent, you find it difficult to answer my questions, are you a dullard?

EPISTLE OF CUSTOMIZED07

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: APC e-urchins here will soon develop High blood pressure because of idumuose.
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
you must be feeling like a nairaland superstar huh? We are only trying to minimize your stupidity so that it doesn't affect you and your descendants. I know its not easy to let go of 15k monthly since its the only means of your survival for now. I will advice you to seek for alternate means of survival because Jonathan is leaving in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Descartes: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: you must be feeling like a nairaland superstar huh? We are only trying to minimize your stupidity so that it doesn't affect you and your descendants. I know its not easy to let go of 15k monthly since its the only means of your survival for now. I will advice you to seek for alternate means of survival because Jonathan is leaving in 2015.
I admire your SAGACITY cool
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
MalcomX the coward.See how desperate you could be.Did i visit your thread yesterday? The answer is no. I opened a thread and here you are seeking attention.How am i sure you were not one of those fake election observers arrested in Imo state?

Opening new moniker just to abuse me is the height of cowardice.
idumuose, is it true that in 1806 Mungo Park deliberately capsized his boat at Bussa (present day Nigeria),so that the Queen would make him a knight?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by vedd: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

Must you always attach igbo to your foolishness?
LWMMKnock Gej cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: I admire your SAGACITY cool
whatever makes you happy babes!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
If you like post a picture of a naked man and say it's idumuose,that's your wahala.

If you like go to facebook and upload a picture and brand it idumuose,that's your headache.

If you like take a photograph of a thatched house and say it's idumuose's house,fine.

Nobody has a monopoly of mischief and as long as idumuose remains anonymous,i have no problem.

Why hasn't that guy pulled down those pictures if he was really idumuose? Tunde salami pulled down the pictures on his facebook with alarcrity when Chino exposed him grin grin.

With the kind of dangerous people in APC,i will not allow myself to be exposed because with the kind of comments i make against APC,i will not allow myself to be exposed to danger.

I am safe where i am,i can walk freely without being afraid of anybody.You are free to post pictures as long as they aren't mine because a cheap person like GPA1,500 can never see my pictures.Imagine my pictures in the hands of a fetish person like Anago ? God forbid.Olorun maje.grin grin

Keep living in falsehood,afterall,your political fathers are ambassadors of Lies,propaganda and falsehood.

Buhari should wait until after his defeat in 2015,only then is he permitted to commit the real suicide grin gringrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: If you like post a picture of a naked man and say it's idumuose,that's your wahala.

If you like go to facebook and upload a picture and brand it idumuose,that's your headache.

If you like take a photograph of a thatched house and say it's idumuose's house,fine.

Nobody has a monopoly of mischief and as long as idumuose remains anonymous,i have no problem.

Why hasn't that guy pulled down those pictures if he was really idumuose? Tunde salami pulled down the pictures on his facebook with alarcrity when Chino exposed grin grin.

With the kind of dangerous people in APC,i will not allow myself to be exposed because with the kind of comments i make against APC,i will not allow myself to be exposed to danger.

I am safe where i am,i can walk freely without being afraid of anybody.You are free to post pictures as long as they aren't mine because a cheap person like GPA1,500 can never see my pictures.Imagine my pictures in the hands like a fetish person like Anago ? God forbid.Olorun maje.grin grin

Keep living in falsehood,afterall,your political fathers are ambassadors of Lies,propaganda and falsehood.

Buhari should wait until after his defeat in 2015,only then is he permitted to commit the real suicide grin gringrin grin

Quit these consolations words! You have finish your self here! You should be ashamed of yourself!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
I took my time to read this thread from page 1, I read some comments and feel like, where is Nigeria going.

How on earth will a person with sound mind wish Nairaland death and loss of data back to 2005

I tag those people deranged, lunatic and presently in a state of complete paralysis. embarassed

Unfortunately those elements are jobless, you find them locking around Nairaland till midnightsad.

Go ahead and create many Monikas, the able MOD will surely smoke U out and BAN you to bottomless pit forever.

Awon. Olofo.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Oga, do you handle evening classes for children discovered by Mungo Park or not?? gringrin

Chai!! Nairalanders are wicked sha!!!
Cross their path and they could make a freshly cooked meal, by an award winning French cook, taste like an egwusi soup out of which meat had been stolen overnight with bare hands!! gringringrin
Chief, this dude has been teaching our children that Mungo Park discovered River Niger. Pls, help us ask him: What about the natives that have been swimming in the Niger for centuries?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
I wasn't a superstar before but APC has made me one.The likes of you have made me one. [size=13pt] And if Jonathan does not defeat whatever criminal APC would use as it's presidential candidate i will resign from politics section.Mark my words GEJ has won the 2015 presidential election in advance except he does not contest [/size]
berem: you must be feeling like a nairaland superstar huh? We are only trying to minimize your stupidity so that it doesn't affect you and your descendants. I know its not easy to let go of 15k monthly since its the only means of your survival for now. I will advice you to seek for alternate means of survival because Jonathan is leaving in 2015.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
BROKENTV - JOHN IKENNA.

#HOW FAR

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ Idumose,

I see the serpentine tongues wailing from page ONE.

I have one word for them: APC propaganda has failed. Nairaland is a fragment of the failure of APC.

for those that care to read and listen:

God has rejected APC,

The gods have turn their back against APC,

The accenstors had thrown APC into the Atlantic Ocean.

Nigeria and Nigerians are wiser.

The earlier the deformed and myopic followers discovered the better for their future.

Long live Nairaland

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

- Firefire!
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: BROKENTV - JOHN IKENNA.

#HOW FAR
0.0005 I dey na who tell you I be john.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt] Look at the way the APC e-urchins are swarming my thread like their lives depends on it.Sowers of discord.Buhari has lost the last honour he has.Honour is not seemly for a fool.Buhari couldn't beat those thieves in APC,so he has joined them.Buhari has sunk so low morally that he sees nothing wrong in forming an alliance with a drug bar0n like Tinubu,a thief like Atiku and such undesirable elements in APC.Shame on Buhari [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
that guy's CGPA must be 0.000000000005, his IQ level is very insubstantial.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:

IT'S A SURPRISE RIGHT. JOHN PAUL IKENNA.

I KNOW YOUR NAME THROUGH HOLY SPIRIT

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: that guy's CGPA must be 0.000000000005, his IQ level is very insubstantial.

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
A bossom friend of thieves and rogues is himself a thief.Such is the case with Buhari.

Abacha didn't steal any money - Muhammadu Buhari

Abacha was not corrupt - Muhammadu Buhari

Grant boko haram amnesty - Buhari

From all the aforementioned quotes,i am sorry but Buhari has lost it.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Firefire: @ Idumose,
I see the serpentine tongues wailing from page ONE.
I have one word for them: APC propaganda has failed. Nairaland is a fragment of the failure of APC.
for those that care to read and listen:
God has rejected APC,
The gods have turn their back against APC,
The accenstors had thrown APC into the Atlantic Ocean.
Nigeria and Nigerians are wiser.
The earlier the deformed and myopic followers discovered the better for their future.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Firefire!

I see you are trying very hard to lift your friend's spirit. That is very commendable but his reputation is forever tattered on Nairaland. When the roll call of nut jobs are call here on Nairalad, he will take a prominent seat alongside folks like you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

bwahhaaaa clown your family house on your Facebook profile is poverty extravaganza!!!! when will you post your address as you promise so I can come pay you the visit.
Post the fucking picture goblin eggStealer, The thing is you can't get my real identity talkless of pictures. Keep living in ignorance with your johnPaul Ikenna, when you are ready to visit hala.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU.
common on shut your fingers, your IQ is very insubstantial.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
Post the fucking picture goblin eggStealer, The thing is you can't get my real identity talkless of pictures. Keep living in ignorance with your johnPaul Ikenna, when you are ready to visit hala.
he also claim to have my own profile, what a bleating goat grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: common on shut your fingers, your IQ is very insubstantial.

LAMENTATION OF CUSTOMIZED07

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Quit these consolations words! You have finish your self here! You should be ashamed of yourself!
Who is this Hermaphrodite? ‎​​​​​grin grin Ihele me kwa gi cleverly

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

LAMENTATION OF CUSTOMIZED07
grin grin grin he's out of ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Obj Bombs Saraki! / Buhari’s Arms Deal Probe: 13 Army Generals Admit Loots, To Return N1trillion / Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.