Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87025 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
BABANlaraba: Dis one a plane crash he is drunk with his Fathers wealth make him to speed to heaven. Tnx God no b Jonah's fault

[color=#990000][/color] :
gbenu sohun ode

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is there any other independent source to verify this story?

If it is true, then it is a terrible blow to the family because it is barely two years since El-Rufai lost his daughter in the UK.

But I won't believe this story until it has been confirmed.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by stevereal7(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Highness!...codeine n sk shit in the system. Guess d car flipped severally, dis kids don't learn, dem get head but no cap. #crap.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by MadCow1: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead

Judging from the picture, the Lexus must have been speeding cos it carries the most damage from impact.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: I think that there is a need for GEJ to set up Committee on this Hamza death tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
very dry joke. Yawns and goes back to sleep
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Descartes: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: very dry joke. Yawns and goes back to sleep
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by horlabiyi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
This accident get as e be. If to say cctv camera dey for our roads,we go know wetin/how e happen. RIP tho
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by zurine(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
chai
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aragbe laye,eni kan oni le aye
RIP to him
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by emmadejust(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
he hit the other car from the back Which resulted to it

summersultin.... maybe he dey pink while driving speed, without him knowin he has close in with the car in front of him, so his dodging /swing of steering leads to the crash...

#dontquotemee
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Bro, since the political elite value their loot more than the lives of the masses, I value what they looted(Our Common wealth) too more than their lives. If BH can be killing them and leave innocent citizens, I will recommend Shekau for a Global Peace Award. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have a point bro... you do!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Belexy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
All this useless pple leaving parked cars on d highways at nite shd be arrested and prosecuted.

N.B. when driving at nite or at dawn lets reduce our speed. Its easier to see a car parked along d roadside wen we aint speeding.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Nawao! Na only the guy come waka go?

RIP
stoopid dry joke from a foooooooooooool
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Wiseoldman: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Who are we to judge d dead....

All of you blaming the dead lad do not know all d story so please hush. I remember driving home late in the night with my 4 brothers, and we have a freak accident too. You could only imagine what the people on the street that night were saying about our drinking and club lifestyle, people that dont even know me. They never knew we where all brothers going somewhere important. Nobody cared to blame the female driver who caused the freak accident just because she didnt fit d profile. Thank god we lived to tell the story, only God knows what story people on nairaland would have made up about the five brothers whos car flipped over along Akoka.

RIP bro....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
jerseyboy: Yes sir. Thanks for giving me the benefit of doubt. Much appreciated.
No offence bt u ought to knw am nt a sir.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jakiedudu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
bestman09: RIP to Hamza, but this is what happens when spoilt little brats drive cars they can't afford or able to maintain. The guy was obviously coming back from a party at that ungodly hour, perhaps he was drunk and the road became a race course for him. Too late for blames and regrets. This is an avoidable death!

Exactly. Base on the pictures It was obvious the guy was over speeding.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
see wetin over speeding dey cause...dem wan form Paul Walker and Vin Diesel for road.. Only one live to tell the story.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by ignis: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Nawao! Na only the guy come waka go?

RIP

Such is life... Every body go waka go someday.

Nne, Kedu ka imere?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ciela:
No offence bt u ought to knw am nt a sir.
thanks madam. I have a bad habit of focusing only on the subject and not the author.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chibokgame: Mmmmmmmmm ,
Allah brought him to this world ,
Allah has also taken him away ,

RiP to the death,
The living are waiting for election.
My oga, pls dnt mix up dis issue, God is not so wicked to take some1 away with dat kind of cruel death. See, we will all die 1 day, but some deaths are avoidable if we take caution. His death is realy painful though, but it's avoidable.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Sethuncahier(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
They might need to probe this car crash if its not an assasination...am just insinuating tho
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by udemzyudex(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Belexy: All this useless pple leaving parked cars on d highways at nite shd be arrested and prosecuted.

N.B. when driving at nite or at dawn lets reduce our speed. Its easier to see a car parked along d roadside wen we aint speeding.
Look at that pic again and tell me what you..go back to the first page and view it properly,it doesn't look a car was park on the road.
To me,both cars were in motion.

i maybe wrong.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
ignis:

Such is life... Every body go waka go someday.

Nne, Kedu ka imere?
adim mma nwanne m nwanyi. Chukwu gozie gi ri nne.

smiley smiley
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=royalty2013]dis one na spiritual crash n sqeezing...anyway don't overspeed in hell, I trust devil naa him no go allow u overspeed dia..rip..hamza my bro..u no de hia word I warned u[] U make me laugh amidst grief. Guy which one u dey nah!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by obidevine(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
For your car sales, car servicing, installation of car tracking devices, diagnosing/scanning, fixing of mechanical & electrical problems, programming of car keys, remote controls, brain boxes, car lock codes, radio codes, changing of car languages and all AUTOMEDIC SERVICES, contact Fly-Kings Automobiles "Sales,Servicing, Diagnosing,Programming" contact (Devine on 08066696890 - BBpin 28D9E0D6) or (Fola on 08124927482-BB Pin 33466B8F) .

At Fly-Kings Automobiles , we strive to please.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: As we came so shall we all leave. RIP brother

Not d right time to quote this na!!!
Did u come by accident

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Billygee2u: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
say ,that's 9Ija money wasted

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Mayor21(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Farano abeg reduce my ban na..na wa o...
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by curtain: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
And the father is busy playing politics with the life of other people RIP to the young lad!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by okeyokeyjah(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Am soOO sory boy
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by henchamb(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
rattlesnake: ...many of us are avoiding the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child

poverty speaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.