Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87024 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Billygee2u:
say ,that's 9Ija money wasted
my broda, we suppose sue elrufai sef for damages

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Sylverbox(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
flexing11: hamza is gone too soon and there whatlyf is wondering about the beauty of a car i wonder ur childishness!
as if worrying about the hamza we never knew will bring him back to life....RIP to the dead, life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by roufy235(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
rip to the victim.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by purplesummer(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
To have run into a stationary vehicle he must have been drunk and overspeeding, probably coming back from the club.
I'll preach again, DRINK, DON'T DRIVE or DRIVE, DON'T DRINK
May his soul Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jackdaniels(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
D sins of d father wil be visited on d head of d children.. No be me talk oh na bible

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by bidems222: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
@henchamb hahahahaha u funny die.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIp boy. Wots d state of health of d 2nd person?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by akpanikpe(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
You funny sha. You no see life wey waste na car u dey see. Smh
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Ahuitzotl: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Errr, Houston we have a problem....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by creamylicious(f): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
wazoboy: That is what over speeding can do! 5:30am, the road will be very clear and hence, reason for their speed, but what were they doing on the road at 5:30am? (Anyway, who am I to judge!).
RIP
nairalanders! Una smart sha. You beat me to it. Was about asking the same question immediately I opened the link buh chose to scroll down only to sEe you. Guess the guy had a nice sallah celebration.pity it ended this way
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by johnstar(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: Men see the ride wey just waste
d ride wey waste? or na s person wey waste. .. u bad o
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by duni04(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
IMO considering the time of the accident and the state of the car, i'd say Hamza was drunk.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
See what over speeding had cause.

It seems like a truck hit the car rear
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by natureblack(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Person wey say Jona no go sleep he will continue to mourn his loved ones.

*quote me and feel the heat*
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jude33084(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
BABANlaraba: Somebody should help me wit his ATM pin number pls.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Xfactoria: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
kayciano: JUDGING d current nature of this car and ABUJA WAYS....
I THINK he was high-speeding.,may be at 150-180km/hr.
Cos this is not just autocrash ..but AIRCRASH...
He must have relied on the AIRBAGS....not knowing dat it has limits....
PLS!!!! D moment a vehicle is above 70-80km/hr...dat vehicle Bkoms BEYOND CONTROL......

A lot of these rich kids in Abuja like stunt driving! Sometime ago, they even organized stunts on major roads in Abuja and people would come and watch them. Besides, what was he doing on the road at 5:30am?

Well, so sorry for his dad. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
rattlesnake: ...many of us are avoiding the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child

DUDE HE WAS INVOLVED IN A CAR CRASH,HOW DOES HIS UPBRINGING AFFECT THAT?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dats how all this rich kids behave, always overspeeding under d influnce of alchol, I know say that one was just coming back from a club. Well I guess his soul would be roaming the earth now. I pray he understand reincarnation so he can cum back to pay for his sins. Maybe he would be born into one of those families who is father pursed form abuja. Winks
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Kalvan: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jonathan has killed the boy.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by BabaO2: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Snipers @ work
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
El Rufai is sacrificing his children against 2015 election. Not too long ago, her daughter died mysteriously and now, this one. You may need no one to tell you something fishy is on the run. The painful truth is that, after all these sacrifices, he may not still win any political post nor given any appointment. Buhari/Tinubu will use and dump him. 2015 election, game for the idiotic souls.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by tyav7: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
wazoboy: That is what over speeding can do! 5:30am, the road will be very clear and hence, reason for their speed, but what were they doing on the road at 5:30am? (Anyway, who am I to judge!).
RIP
Club tinz. Hangover. New car no dey get accident. Don't mind me jare, just dey think out loud. RIP bro.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Judgn frm d 5:30am movement i'd say he is on his way from club after enuf cheap weed and expensive wine, he has to jump fence and Be In bed so that popsy @ d top would wake up and see him in bed, but its One of those tins sha, na wao d speed tho. My condolences
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Wadosky(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
chaiii ewooooo ndo nu
abuja roads are quite tempting especially zuba via Kubwa down to the barracks plus umaru musa yar adua road . you really wana feel your machine cry if u r on those roads.
I usually take my time with the service lane.
Once again rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by hannesy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kalvan: Jonathan has killed the boy.
searching for what to call u......
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by MicroBox: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Innallilahi RIP Hamza.
May your soul rest
Ameen
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Allah bringeth and Allah taketh.RIP
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Wadosky(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kalvan: Jonathan has killed the boy.
You are bn sarcastic hia ryt?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Descartes: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
hannesy: searching for what to call u......
guess he's being sarcastic wink
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jude33084(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
tumababa:

Not d right time to quote this na!!!
Did u come by accident

grin funny one. I wanted to quote him/her for correction but I decided to let go. Thank God you didn't smiley
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by nora544: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
RedBenson: El Rufai is sacrificing his children against 2015 election. Not too long ago, her daughter died mysteriously and now, this one. You may need no one to tell you something fishy is on the run. The painful truth is that, after all these sacrifices, he may not still win any political post nor given any appointment. Buhari/Tinubu will use and dump him. 2015 election, game for the idiotic souls.

I hear that his daughter kill herself but who will tell this to the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by hannesy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: guess he's being sarcastic wink
I know but still searching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.