Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,191 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (54675 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
MadCow1:

***Banging on the Door**

Open o!! Make una deal with me too o! grin
Just too funny... smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by ailehwise(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
A perfume of #6,500 with chess game and biro inside and she gave it to her boy friend.
but at the end we dated after leaving the guy. Now,separated.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by twopointtwo: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have given her 12k but when she bleeped up I told her to give me my money back which she did and that was the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by mysterious12(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sehindemi:
Exactly dear..
It'z rlly annoying!!! sad
grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sehindemi:
Exactly dear..
It'z rlly annoying!!! sad
abi na. But it pays girls like u, doesn't it? I mean when guys spend
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by mapist(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2014
nma24: Na Una mate dey carry woman go Dubai for Shopping ooo.... You ain't leaving this earth with 1kobo of your labor.... So spend it on whoever makes you Happy...

Oya,come n spend on me na,shey gals too shud also and can also spend on guys..for me,I don't wanna go to Dubai,Naija is just ok for me..ole geh. cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
mapist:

Oya,come n spend on me na,shey gals too shud also and can also spend on guys..for me,I don't wanna go to Dubai,Naija is just ok for me..ole geh. cheesy
Sidon dey wait....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by mapist(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
nma24: Sidon dey wait....

Ok o,I go wait till you don get money..sha don't fashy me.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Zedric: abi na. But it pays girls like u, doesn't it? I mean when guys spend
embarassed
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Revolva(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
nma24: @Revolva How you know say op never see d girl pants b4 him give am 60k.... oti be..... na your type dem dey chop well last last....

i laff ur face..me..before i even give her 5k..i go don chop her in every side..back front upside down...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by toygod2: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
aha
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by jerumax: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
prettythicksme: chaiii imagine guys giving 300 to a Lady for what abeg

Wetin you mean by what abeg, if man nor get bar how im want take give wetin im nor get. We all aspire to greatness until then please lets all be patient. wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2014
jerumax:

Wetin you mean by what abeg, if man nor get bar how im want take give wetin im nor get. We all aspire to greatness until then please lets all be patient. wink
OK ayaf hear you oo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by gloryl(f): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
silversonuc:
someone is wishing she was d one on d recieving end

Really?? Smh
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
she is attending BIS den, so she lost her parent in d sosoliso plane crash,,,, and she is in her final year,,, because of d love I had for her I paid her tuition fees which is over 3.7million den, and I Am still paying her school fees @covenant university till now,,,,,,,,,,
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Leetunechi:
I dont give...expt i'm gonno get pusssy in return undecided
Nigga,you's a male and not female
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BobUg28(m): 2:43am On May 23, 2015
Mine was 10k
...and I didn't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by XencialSwagz(m): 1:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Tymax:
50 naira transport money grin

Uncle, yhu are not good at all o grin grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by XencialSwagz(m): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2016
twopointtwo:
I have given her 12k but when she bleeped up I told her to give me my money back which she did and that was the end of the relationship.

Jesu! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by endoski: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2016
evegran:
Smh! Broke asses!
dy here dy shout broke asses,no go work. only poor girls chant broke ass shit!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Chelseafan1: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2016
I helped her register and invested my money into mmm, gave her the returns and collected my cash.

She was sooooo happy, my ex actually.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2023
I gave this girl I was seeing in uni 40k to buy Tecno p5
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by imagrg(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2023
N1.6m

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.