Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (54641 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by corisande: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvweed: 2million naira for her moms burial ceremony.... wink

Which type of weed you dey smoke?
jamaican or ajegunle?
Abeg,I need me some

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle: Guys, what is the biggest amount you have given a girl at a single time. This could be a girl that you dated. Or a girl that you flirted with why trying to woo her. I don't mean the cumulative amount. I mean that you gave her once at a single time.

For me it is N60,000 when one of my ex wanted to pay her rent. The office she worked had issues and they were not paying salary on time. Her rent was due in the self contain apartment she stayed. The rent was N90k per annum and she could raise only N30k. I completed it amount and she paid the rent.

So what is yours?
chai !! Too much money
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iluvweed(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
corisande:

Which type of weed you dey smoke?
jamaican or ajegunle?
Abeg,I need me some

Grand Daddy Purple!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iluvweed(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: d weed is realy working

Taaar!...You wan beg money?

grin tongue grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by IAMBREEZY: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
I gave her some gift not cash.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by hannesy(f): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvweed:

Taaar!...You wan beg money?

grin tongue grin
ya jst 1mill
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iluvweed(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: ya jst 1mill

Alright...You should have said so..... grin

I am driving now, once I get home I will buy you recharge card worth 1 mill....what kinda network do you use?

wink

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by hannesy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvweed:

Alright...You should have said so..... grin

I am driving now, once I get home I will buy you recharge card worth 1 mill....what kinda network do you use?

wink
hehehehe u re really high
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iluvweed(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: hehehehe u re really high

I know you smoke too so we are both High.....catching trips..... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by hannesy(f): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvweed:

I know you smoke too so we are both High.....catching trips..... grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by fruityjojo(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:
It just makes me wonder.

You know at my level, I can't give a girl N1k. I see some guys at times when a girl ask them to send recharge card, they send N100 MTN. Haba. I did that like 6 years ago. Usually I send N400 or N500. The only time I will send N200 is if I don't get the bigger one to buy.
Advertisement! Hope u paid seun the required amount for advert grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
-
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:
I was working. There was rush in the afternoon and evening, I had to attend to customers so I could not post
What says you to my request?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by nickz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
#5 for. pure/sachet water
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by summerflame(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Ubking0(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
1.4 million for my girl's new car

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by ramdris(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...dats d problem...abeg,who ll interprete it for me ooo....farano,u r needed here ooo
It means: roll nose angry grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
ramdris:
It means: roll nose angry grin
lol...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
prettythicksme: chaiii imagine guys giving 300 to a Lady for what abeg

Taxi fare sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Davland(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=chidyhels]Toogentle!
My rent is due undecided

selfish.....
Our rent is due jare

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by myspnigeria: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
just 10k and a used bold 5
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by willorie(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
A thousand naira grin lipsrsealed
hope l tried? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by smudge2079(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
#4000 and she is still paying back to dis very date.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Freiburger(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Since it isn't a biz, I don't keep records when it comes to things like that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by HISON(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
250k, d girl i once [color=#006600][/color]dated. She told me she wanted to start a business immediately after youth service. She did buy some goods to sell, but after 6months, no money no business, no acct no natin. Kinda regretted it. embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by HopeAtHand: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Universal Rules of Exchange.

1) To whom Sometin is Given, Sometin is expected...

2) If you collect, u have committed yourself.

3) Nothing goes for nothing.

I did not even include law of Give and Take..

Girl who like to collect should memorise these rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by okotv(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
i dont date or flirt cause its time consuming but the highest amount i have given any lady is just a thousand naira
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mine was few hours ago. She said she was hungry. I gave her ma hard earn N200 nai she carry am buy airtym. E still dey vex me.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sylverly(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Deapexboy: All the girls ears don open wella to hear big big talk

#500 weda pussy no pussy

for airtime, i wil only transfer maximum 100#
because if i send u the card only you go get airtime+mb join

IF I HEAR!!!! GIRLS WHAT IS BIGGEST AMOUNT U AV EVER GIVEN TO UR DATE??.****clean my ass as i walk out of d thread*****
lol..omo u bad gonn..so u no wnt mk she chop 100 chop mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.